Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC (15526 Views)

APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu / No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu / We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by kmaster007: 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
are dey not d same...
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by maasoap(m): 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
comradewanle:

Don't mind them. .....both parties bought votes on that day

Worse, PDP started buying votes a day before the election day.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by duro4chang(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
What do you call this?

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Pointblank09(m): 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
The BUY Election has ended make we hear word now.

Thank God Premiership will soon start.
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by oloriLFC(f): 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ivimilly:
Come 2019 is either buhari leaves aso rock or I leave Nigeria for him
Whick kain hair be dis wey be like corn struggling to germinate?
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by lextube: 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
comradewanle:

Don't mind them. .....both parties bought votes on that day

If you have any proof that PDP bought votes, why don't you post the video here.
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Keegan: 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ologbon mo ara won, awon omugo naa mo ara won.
Surely, you're among the 70% foolish Yorubas.

MakeNigeriaGrea:

Yorubas are not wise. I am a Yoruba boy and I know what am saying. 70% of yourubas are not wise.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by remedykboy: 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Chikexe:
The Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) have taken to her official twitter handle to distance herself from accusations of buying votes during elections,saying that, there is no circumstances that will push the PDP to descend to the level of buying votes in any election.

Read the tweet below:

Consequently, members of the APCNigeria who are going about media houses and claiming that their party bought votes in response to some parties that engaged in such practice are certainly not responding to the PDP.

The PDP Will Never Buy Votes: There is no circumstances that will push the PDP to descend to the level of buying votes in any election, no matter the machination of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

http://www.vondanews.com/we-will-never-buy-votes-in-any-election-pdp-to-apc/
why can't you people called PDP keep quiet,who started it? the one you bought with public found in Osun State 2014,where has it taken you to(Dasukigate)the shares that was given to Omisore and people voted massively for their choice,so that is how things will continue until PDP change the way they govern..........the people of Ekiti State needs development not Stomach infrastructure...............

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by remedykboy: 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ivimilly:
Come 2019 is either buhari leaves aso rock or I leave Nigeria for him
you can go to hell........ode.......lazy youth

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Ivimilly: 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ilekeh:

You can take the otapiapia visa.

Mugu, you think everyone is poverty stricken as yourself grin cheesy my UK visa is still valid till 2020 I just dey look una

Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by donqx: 12:56am On Jul 18, 2018
hmmm
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by zimakod(m): 2:04am On Jul 18, 2018
NA SO THEM THEY TALK
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by MakeNigeriaGrea: 3:32am On Jul 18, 2018
Keegan:
Ologbon mo ara won, awon omugo naa mo ara won.
Surely, you're among the 70% foolish Yorubas.

Mi o si lara won. Sugbon teyan ba gbo oro enu won,eyan ma mo pe wo go.
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by dizon: 6:32am On Jul 18, 2018
Lol, PDP grin even lie Mohammed go bow for this una lie
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Moukandjo: 7:31am On Jul 18, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

Mi o si lara won. Sugbon teyan ba gbo oro enu won,eyan ma mo pe wo go.
Wonders shall never end! See dunce calling majority of Yoruba people foolish simply because they rejected & don't believe the lies of your useless PDP of a party?
Look at this boy!
Honestly, you're as daft as the IPIGs!
I'm sure you're even daft enough to believe this crap from the PDP that they don't buy votes! Shior!
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by mapet: 7:35am On Jul 18, 2018
lextube:

If you have any proof that PDP bought votes, why don't you post the video here.

PDP already did us the favour by scoring "an Own-Goal" in that regard. The tweet says they will never buy vote yet posted a picture where they were doing exactly that grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Moukandjo: 7:45am On Jul 18, 2018
Ilekeh:
Even IPOB slaves will be shocked at this lie grin

Maybe I'm being too kind, I've never met a group of gullible illiterates ready to swallow any nonsense to the detriment of their region just to spite the Yorubas.

All groups in Nigeria buy votes. What would you call Fayoṣe's last attempt at grabbing at straws by sending ₦4k bank alerts the day before Ekiti's election? No be valentine present.

Ekiti people collected money and chopped. Still, they kicked the thug out. Same way Yoruba ọbas collected GEJ's billions and still kicked the incompetent fool out. Yorubas are wise. grin tongue
I tell you! I don't understand how a people can be extremely daft at the same time. Worst of it all is that they delude themselves that everyone else except them doesn't have sense when they're the daft ones!
Scientists really need to do some research on their brains to see why they're the only humans who reason upsidedown!
Don't be surprised they would be stvpid enough to come & defend the PDP on this obvious lie!
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by MakeNigeriaGrea: 8:59am On Jul 18, 2018
Moukandjo:

Wonders shall never end! See dunce calling majority of Yoruba people foolish simply because they rejected & don't believe the lies of your useless PDP of a party?
Look at this boy!
Honestly, you're as daft as the IPIGs!
I'm sure you're even daft enough to believe this crap from the PDP that they don't buy votes! Shior!
Did I tell you that PDP don't but vote and I don't support any party. I support the individual. PDP and APC cannot yield any good again in this nation. If truly the person wants to do good for the nation,he/she won't go to PDP or APC because they lack potential.
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by opbwg: 9:40am On Jul 18, 2018
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by beegodson: 9:56am On Jul 18, 2018
PDP should stop playing the victim please...... PDP bought votes out of fear of losing...they were so scared that the APC will emerge winners so they began to buy the votes....this PDP people must think that Nigerians are fools as if we don't know the difference between a lies and truth...
PDP have even started buying votes in advance of 2019.
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by thewesternking: 11:08am On Jul 18, 2018
Lol. PDP will rather still the ballot box and kill anyone who tries to stop them.
Heartless beasts.
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by Goddex: 11:11am On Jul 18, 2018
Omeokachie:
APC aka see and buy party.
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by KingRagnar: 11:22am On Jul 18, 2018
Story that that touch. PDP are the initiators of vote buying in this country, the masters of rigging, the kings of looting, princes of corruption. We all know that too well, so they cannot expect we, especially the informed Nigerians to believe that they did not buy votes in the Ekiti State election. Pure and blatant lie. APC has won and there is no amount of feigned innocency or talk of cheating or rigging from the other side that will change that
Re: We Will Never Buy Votes In Any Election-pdp To APC by billyG(m): 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
Just see how PDP are de-marketing theirselves b4 2019,they think Nigerians are fools....all they care about is how they will get their sticky fingers on d public till.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Onitsha, Anambra State For MSME's Meeting (photos) / Buhari Is Yet To Sign N30,000 Minimum Wage Bill —presidency / Gboyega Oguntuase Accuses Fayose Of ‘Selling’ PDP Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.