Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Someone Sent This Message To One Of My Staff, Who Can Relate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Sent This Message To One Of My Staff, Who Can Relate (3187 Views)

Someone Sent Me Login Details To A Bitcoin Wallet Holding Up To 10 Million Naira / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Sent This Message To One Of My Staff, Who Can Relate by lightblazingnow(m): 6:20am On Mar 21, 2021
Talk life, speak grace and and eternal life. you might never realise how close you are to the other side of the seas.

Your life is about to be over. Wake up from your slumber and be responsible right now

2 Likes

Re: Someone Sent This Message To One Of My Staff, Who Can Relate by Intoboy(m): 6:23am On Mar 21, 2021
lightblazingnow:
Talk life, speak grace and and eternal life. you might never realise how close you are to the other side of the seas.

Your life is about to be over. Wake up from your slumber and be responsible right now

Ok
Re: Someone Sent This Message To One Of My Staff, Who Can Relate by chiommy123(f): 6:36am On Mar 21, 2021
Advice your staff to live responsibly na. Join the advice wagon
Re: Someone Sent This Message To One Of My Staff, Who Can Relate by chatinent: 6:42am On Mar 21, 2021
It could be a honest borrowed motivational speech.

1 Like

Re: Someone Sent This Message To One Of My Staff, Who Can Relate by lightblazingnow(m): 2:35am On Mar 22, 2021
chatinent:
It could be a honest borrowed motivational speech.

Brilliant
Re: Someone Sent This Message To One Of My Staff, Who Can Relate by Made619(m): 6:57am On Mar 22, 2021
Obviously a prophetic word. Advice that staff of yours to take his/her prayer life serious cuz death seems to be lurking around the corner.
Re: Someone Sent This Message To One Of My Staff, Who Can Relate by femi4: 8:05am On Mar 22, 2021
lightblazingnow:

I can't
Re: Someone Sent This Message To One Of My Staff, Who Can Relate by lightblazingnow(m): 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
Alright
Re: Someone Sent This Message To One Of My Staff, Who Can Relate by Mercisharelove(f): 10:34am On Mar 31, 2021
I like to meet him

(1) (Reply)

When A Woman Start Simping, There's No Going Back (photos) / Here Are 7 Things Your Partner Does Not Need To Know About You / Could I Be Dating A Prospective Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.