Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) (57898 Views)

Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / Meet Roberto, The Man With Longest Manhood In The World As Doctors Give Insight / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 5:48am On Mar 04
Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, the man with the 19 inches shocked shocked shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rozu1MjYKaI

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Lumarstone: 5:58am On Mar 04
Some Nigerian ladies would wish to have this Man.

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by TUANKU(m): 6:05am On Mar 04
Jennyclay see your spec

238 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by gaby(m): 6:10am On Mar 04
Waste of flesh.

It can never achieve a real "hard-on".

201 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by zed7: 6:13am On Mar 04
Useless, this is a freak of nature. A 3 inches man is more useful to ladies than this. He can't get a boner.

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by jetwonder(m): 6:48am On Mar 04
grin grin grin
Some girls still prefer cucumber 🥒 to this man shovel

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Brandiebird: 7:17am On Mar 04
If blood went to that thing he’s carrying, he would die. 😂. What a cruel joke 😩

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Astra101: 7:17am On Mar 04
His body won't be able to jerk after 50 years

4 Likes

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by JASONjnr(m): 7:27am On Mar 04
Nigerian girls, especially Benue girls will marry this man, even without a bride price on their head .....

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by SkengRay: 7:33am On Mar 04
Na foreskin full am. E no fit pass 6 inches if them remove the foreskin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Daniel7543: 7:55am On Mar 04
This one na sickness na.
I like my preeq the way E be. Girls dey my always come back for more. If truely there’s a next life, I pray make God give me back dis my preeq.
Meanwhile to all women out there weda married or single wey una husband or boyfriend don break ur heart into pieces and u need a shoulder to cry on... my shoulder is always available for u.

The shoulder

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Brighton1(m): 8:13am On Mar 04
There is a woman designed for every man. There are many women that their kpekus can accommodate this Gbola without stress😂. The guy should go and find his own missing rib designed for him.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by frankyychiji(f): 8:36am On Mar 04
Daniel7543:
This one na sickness na.
I like my preeq the way E be. Girls dey my always come back for more. If truely there’s a next life, I pray make God give me back dis my preeq.
Meanwhile to all women out here weda married or single wey una husband or boyfriend don break ur heart into pieces and u need a shoulder to cry on... my shoulder is always available for u.

The shoulder
Picture or you are lying.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Edoreborn: 9:00am On Mar 04
Odiegwu ooo
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 9:41am On Mar 04
SkengRay:
Na foreskin full am. E no fit pass 6 inches if them remove the foreskin

Checkout the xray pic...thats massive bro

Pls subscribe to my youtube channel after watching...Thanks!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by KingMack(m): 10:14am On Mar 04
This man has fame but in the oza room he can't enjoy sex..laye!!

8 Likes

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:14am On Mar 04
Honeymoon devastation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by verybadmouth(m): 10:15am On Mar 04
Many women are single or divorced today because of joystick. 😂😂

5 Likes

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Chibuzoc(m): 10:15am On Mar 04
smiley
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by markidoo(m): 10:15am On Mar 04
Mad oo
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Sijo01(f): 10:15am On Mar 04
Must be an indian undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by markidoo(m): 10:15am On Mar 04
Damn
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Chibuzoc(m): 10:16am On Mar 04
smiley useless like tinubu

6 Likes

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by zinaunreal(m): 10:17am On Mar 04
Flog that punana 😆
Don't be civil about it

5 Likes

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Ategberoson(m): 10:17am On Mar 04
Daniel7543:
This one na sickness na.
Meanwhile to all women out here weda married or single wey una husband or boyfriend don break ur heart into pieces and u need a shoulder to cry on... my shoulder is always available for u.

The shoulder

You're eulogizing your sin and catching cruise with your health, living an expensive live recklessly

4 Likes

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Vickym1(f): 10:17am On Mar 04
cheesy

This man can't even satisfy a woman with this mamba

Buh can he even walk well with this thing

Can he wear boxers like his fellow men?

12 Likes

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by bewla(m): 10:17am On Mar 04
T
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by verybadmouth(m): 10:17am On Mar 04
Dude can't even walk well. Mhen see suffering. I like my tiny joystick abeg

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by stano2(m): 10:18am On Mar 04
This one na curse
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by shapman: 10:18am On Mar 04
Vanity
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by HateBigots: 10:18am On Mar 04
No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' / Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.