Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,965 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community (2547 Views)

Nigerian Man, Wife And 3 Kids Allegedly Burnt Beyond Recognition In Christmas Da / Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) / Protecting Your Children From Paedophiles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by 1234jossy: 2:51am On Jul 18, 2018
...The PAEDOPHILES are celebrating their rights to be sexually attracted to children and are strongly advocating for recognition in the LGBT Community. And we hear LGBT are buying into it.

SMFH.

According to a Twitter user
" It isn't harmful if they enjoy it . Children can learn to enjoy sex with an older partner if they experience it with consent" love is love .

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 18, 2018
I think Sodom and Gomorrah deserves an apology. They didn't do what we have done in this generation.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by MJBOLT: 3:00am On Jul 18, 2018
this is pure madness,even rapists will start claiming right to rape angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by Nobody: 3:43am On Jul 18, 2018
Liberalism will be tested for its double edged hypocrisy.

Conservatism will triumph with Trump. And anti-abortion.
And islamophobia.

1 Like

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by Nobody: 4:01am On Jul 18, 2018
I'm happy this issue is coming out. I knew it would. Since we could all claim rights yeah?

Atlanta is like sodom & gomorra anyway. So?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by LordIsaac(m): 4:16am On Jul 18, 2018
cruchenutii:
I'm happy this issue is coming out. I knew it would. Since we could all claim rights yeah?

You see that "freedom" is a wild fire that if left untamed, it consumes. History is littered with stories of people who indulged themselves and others with that concept and are now extinct.

3 Likes

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by Nobody: 4:26am On Jul 18, 2018
LordIsaac:

You see that "freedom" is a wild fire that if left untamed, it consumes. History is littered with stories of people who indulged themselves and others with that concept and are now extinct.

I'm happy because I want to see the way they would stop this. Thats why sometimes I just prefer the thought of staying in my country rather than raising children in countries like this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by cococandy(f): 4:57am On Jul 18, 2018
cruchenutii:

I'm happy because I want to see the way they would stop this. Thats why sometimes I just prefer the thought of staying in my country rather than raising children in countries like this.
LordIsaac:

cruchenutii:

TarOrfeek:
Liberalism will be tested for its double edged hypocrisy.
Conservatism will triumph with Trump. And anti-abortion.
And islamophobia.

I’ll give my favorite shoes up if this post wasn’t made by a conservative who thinks he’s smart enough to belittle liberal view points by being smart by half.

Oh wow because we don’t let you fvck babies and children, then it’s absolutely wrong for two adults to fvck themselves if you’re not in support of their lifestyle. How clever. You solved the problem of humanity.

Sound like the sort of things that Donald Trump’s brain dead followers would say.

5 Likes

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:09am On Jul 18, 2018
Noooooo, we don't wanna believe this.
Nooooooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by mgtow: 5:32am On Jul 18, 2018
Well we can't say we didn't see this coming.

2 Likes

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by sisisioge: 5:45am On Jul 18, 2018
Jisos! That guy should be arrested right away! Children aren't even eligible to give consent to buy anything on credit other than food! Agbaya ! Arrest his crazzy fatt head! Whew!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by uboma(m): 6:00am On Jul 18, 2018
Everyday people relegate morals to the background.

Vices are gradually but steadily being accepted in some climes today.

I yearn for the good old days when sexual abuse on children, rape and other vices were strongly condemned....
Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by ericbertrand(m): 7:19am On Jul 18, 2018
AmiciLord:
I think Sodom and Gomorrah deserves an apology. They didn't do what we have done in this generation.
Couldn't have put it any better chief.
Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 18, 2018
cococandy:

I’ll give my favorite shoes up if this post wasn’t made by a conservative who thinks he’s smart enough to belittle liberal view points by being smart by half.

Oh wow because we don’t let you fvck babies and children, then it’s absolutely wrong for two adults to fvck themselves if you’re not in support of their lifestyle. How clever. You solved the problem of humanity.

Sound like the sort of things that Donald Trump’s brain dead followers would say.

Oh just kip chut up please ! You can give out all your shoes to charity if you want, not our cup of tea. It's Females like you who buy into this bullshit mentality that LGBT is normal & nothing wrong with it. Why would you want to change the natural order of things & think it's okay.

You know it's always Okay until your first son comes home with his BF from College & tells you he's settling down with him, & how they are so much in Love that nothing can separate them. Then you start to dance to the tune of the music you are playing now. They are two conceding adults right?

How do even start to explain that to your Family back home in Nigeria that such a wedding is taking place. Well, good luck to you on that.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 18, 2018
sisisioge:
Jisos! That guy should be arrested right away! Children aren't even eligible to give consent to buy anything on credit other than food! Agbaya ! Arrest his crazzy fatt head! Whew!

It's America, everyone has their opinions you know? Freedom of speech, Freedom of free thought. No one can arrest him. I don't support it but It is what it is & I know this law will actually get passed. It would start State by State, just watch & see.
Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by Acidosis(m): 8:07am On Jul 18, 2018
grin grin We all knew it will come to this. It is a free world grin

2 Likes

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by NoToPile: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2018
Olorunmaje angry
Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by livingseed: 9:06am On Jul 18, 2018
This is just sick. Paedophiles should not be given ANY RIGHTS. Peds should be executed as soon as they're caught. Period.

But this is America so they are released back into the general population. Nice huh?

2 Likes

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by CAPSLOCKED: 9:14am On Jul 18, 2018
I HAVE A FEELING THIS MAD MOVEMENT IS JUST TO RIDICULE LGBT IDEA.
JUST IMAGINE SAYING RAPE IS OKAY AS LONG AS GAY IS OKAY.

4 Likes

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by CAPSLOCKED: 9:15am On Jul 18, 2018
I HAVE A FEELING THIS MAD MOVEMENT IS JUST TO RIDICULE LGBT IDEA.
JUST IMAGINE SAYING RAPE IS OKAY AS LONG AS GAY IS OKAY.

3 Likes

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by cococandy(f): 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2018
I didn’t even need to dig hard to unearth the purpose of this useless thread. You’re already spilling it. It’s Disguised as a thread to talk about someone wanting to legalize pedophilia while the simple truth is that it’s just another gay bashing thread. Typical dumbo move and it’s playing out exactly like it’s intended to. Gay bashers have arrived .

As for your question. I’ll give you an answer from the bottom of my heart. I’d rather have a gay son who is humane than another entitled asshole roaming the face of this earth in the name of a heterosexual man thinking the world and women owe him because he has a peenis. Not thank you.

Gay or straight. The most important thing I consider in a human being is their ideology and how they treat other people. What people think matters little. If that family in Nigeria will help me pay his tuition and pay for the wedding, then they can have a say. Otherwise, they can mind their business.

cruchenutii:

Oh just kip chut up please ! You can give out all your shoes to charity if you want, not our cup of tea. It's Females like you who buy into this bullshit mentality that LGBT is normal & nothing wrong with it. Why would you want to change the natural order of things & think it's okay.

You know it's always Okay until your first son comes home with his BF from College & tells you he's settling down with him, & how they are so much in Love that nothing can separate them. Then you start to dance to the tune of the music you are playing now. They are two conceding adults right?

How do even start to explain that to your Family back home in Nigeria that such a wedding is taking place. Well, good luck to you on that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by cococandy(f): 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
cruchenutii:

It's America, everyone has their opinions you know? Freedom of speech, Freedom of free thought. No one can arrest him. I don't support it but It is what it is & I know this law will actually get passed. It would start State by State, just watch & see.

If a law that makes it legal to sleep with children gets passed, I can guarantee you that it will start with the conservative states.

Some of you have no idea how the America you love to talk about works. Conservatives are always against homosexuality, women’s right to reproductive health (except when their mistresses get pregnant then abortion is okay), immigration (except when it’s white people from other countries) to mention but a few. But they don’t have a problem secretly supporting pedophiles (research Roy Moore and the Donald Trump train) and sexual abusers like themselves.

But God forbid two men have sex with each other. Two women? Not a problem. It plays turns them on so that’s okay.
They can’t stop obsessing about other people’s sex lives and their need to control it.
This useless thread is the result of that.

3 Likes

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by bukatyne(f): 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
uboma:
Everyday people relegate morals to the background.

Vices are gradually but steadily being accepted in some climes today.

[bI yearn for the good old days when sexual abuse on children, rape and other vices were strongly condemned[/b]....

@bold: when were the vices actively condemned?

2 Likes

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
cococandy:
I didn’t even need to dig hard to unearth the purpose of this useless thread. You’re already spilling it. It’s Disguised as a thread to talk about someone wanting to legalize pedophilia while the simple truth is that it’s just another gay bashing thread. Typical dumbo move and it’s playing out exactly like it’s intended to. Gay bashers have arrived .

As for your question. I’ll give you an answer from the bottom of my heart. I’d rather have a gay son who is humane than another entitled asshole roaming the face of this earth in the name of a heterosexual man thinking the world and women owe him because he has a peenis. Not thank you.

Gay or straight. The most important thing I consider in a human being is their ideology and how they treat other people. What people think matters little. If that family in Nigeria will help me pay his tuition and pay for the wedding, then they can have a say. Otherwise, they can mind their business.

Interesting! Your piece of reply is stating more on Anger towards Men than Gay bashing in itself, how did we even arrive here? You always make it seem like Men treated you badly in the past & then you must vent all your anger towards all Men. Bikonu, Move on, Every man cannot be an asshole thinking women owe him.

The same ideology will go for a Gay man dating another Gay man because He will still feel entitled that his Gay spouse owes him something. So the heterosexual man is not even your problem.

As far as I'm concerned, you are defying the order of nature. Even if you don't believe in any Religion or such. At least you know there is a Supreme being. He wasn't stupid when he made Sun shine during the day & Moon during the night. You know why? Thats the natural order. It is not surprising that Lesbian couples still asks for Sperm donors.

Anyway, you have your opinions. We have ours. Goodluck sponsoring your son on his Gay wedding.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by Acidosis(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
cruchenutii:

Interesting! Your piece of reply is stating more on Anger towards Men than Gay bashing in itself, how did we even arrive here? You always make it seem like Men treated you badly in the past & then you must vent all your anger towards all Men. Bikonu, Move on, Every man cannot be an asshole thinking women owe him.

The same ideology will go for a Gay man dating another Gay man because He will still feel entitled that his Gay spouse owes him something. So the heterosexual man is not even your problem.

As far as I'm concerned, you are defying the order of nature. Even if you don't believe in any Religion or such. At least you know there is a Supreme being. He wasn't stupid when he made Sun shine during the day & Moon during the night. You know why? Thats the natural order. It is not surprising that Lesbian couples still asks for Sperm donors.

Anyway, you have your opinions. We have ours. Goodluck sponsoring your son on his Gay wedding.

That "do as I say, not as I do" woman naturally hates men, her sudden love for ga.ys is superficial. Don't take her seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by SAMBARRY: 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hey God. Is my daughter safe? shocked

I hope this one too is not a teacher. This one that pedophiles are gradually creeping into primary school. Sick forks undecided

BTW I'm not saying you should not have pedophile right, my own is that if you want to have pedophile right, I'm pregnate an adult woman, pay her off, take the baby from her and start grooming her to fok.

Filthy things

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by cococandy(f): 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2018
Statement of fact is not a display of anger and even if it is, can you honestly tell yourself that it is unjustified anger?
Funny how anyone who tells the truth is displaying anger or bitterness or whatever you decide to call them to avoid being accountable for what the person is accusing you of.

Ask yourself why homosexuality is considered worse than lesbianism? It’s simply because it doesn’t fall in line with what the predominantly heterosexual men want. The world does not revolve around you guys and if stating that makes me an angry person, so be it.

Conservativism is just the tool that misogyny uses to enforce the will of straight men on anything that goes contrary to what they want. E.g homosexuality and women’s right to self. So yes the discussion will always go around and come back to men. Because you’re the ones that won’t let other people be themselves.

If you would live and let live, stop speaking for God, and stop trying to control everything, these discourse won’t be happening.
cruchenutii:

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by cococandy(f): 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
Acidosis:

That "do as I say, not as I do" woman naturally hates men, her sudden love for ga.ys is superficial. Don't take her seriously.

You can quote me directly or shut up.

I know I hate men because I won’t agree that you people should dictate how others should live.

2 Likes

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by lilmax(m): 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
we've seen this since 5years ago, nothing new

please let's respect peoples right, they are humans too grin

if "them them" could think of someone knacking tree as freedom, then its little too late

freedom has loopholes.......
Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
cococandy:
Statement of fact is not a display of anger and even if it is, can you honestly tell yourself that it is unjustified anger?
Funny how anyone who tells the truth is displaying anger or bitterness or whatever you decide to call them to avoid being accountable for what the person is accusing you of.

Ask yourself why homosexuality is considered worse than lesbianism? It’s simply because it doesn’t fall in line with what the predominantly heterosexual men want. The world does not revolve around you guys and if stating that makes me an angry person, so be it.

Conservativism is just the tool that misogyny uses to enforce the will of straight men on anything that goes contrary to what they want. E.g homosexuality and women’s right to self. So yes the discussion will always go around and come back to men. Because you’re the ones that won’t let other people be themselves.

If you would live and let live, stop speaking for God, and stop trying to control everything, these discourse won’t be happening.

Unjustified anger against who? So because I dated a crazy freak for some years of my life & treated me badly. So I come up and say some bullshit about all Women in general and generalise calling it a Justified anger. Displaying anger & bitterness for whom exactly?

You say Discussions going round & back to men and not letting other people be themselves. So Other people like Women and including children too? Because people means more than one person. Just speak your mind in full let's know.

The way you have also coupled together [ homosexuality + women’s right to self ] is baffling & appalling to say the least.
You are fighting for homosexuality or women rights? Which one madame?

"The world does not revolve around you guys and if stating that makes me an angry person, so be it" --- Anyway, I think we can both agree that you're one Angry black woman, please remember to take your meds. Good night.

1 Like

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by cococandy(f): 12:12am On Jul 19, 2018
cruchenutii:

Unjustified anger against who? So because I dated a crazy freak for some years of my life & treated me badly. So I come up and say some bullshit about all Women in general and generalise calling it a Justified anger. Displaying anger & bitterness for whom exactly?

omg. This has nothing to do with failed relationships or whatever it is you’re thinking. You should developed a bigger mindset at this stage of your life. . Why does that seem to be the thing some people talk about when they feel like someone is against their gender. This is not about anyone’s relationships much less mine. It’s about social discrimination that happens around me and I see it all the time. I don’t need to be personally hurt by a man to see when men are unfair to everyone else. And it doesn’t matter if one is in a perfect relationship or not, misogyny touches each of us regardless of whether we have saints as fathers, brothers, boyfriends and husbands

You say Discussions going round & back to men and not letting other people be themselves. So Other people like Women and including children too? Because people means more than one person. Just speak your mind in full let's know.
other people means women and men who do not agree with them. If a woman or a man do not present themselves in a way that put male superiority and abundance of sexual gratification for straight men as a priority, then best believe every means possible will be applied to make sure it happens. Including but not limited to religious, social restrictions, institutionalized restrictions and cultural restrictions. Many social discussions at their core revolve around it if you’re observant

The way you have also coupled together [ homosexuality + women’s right to self ] is baffling & appalling to say the least.
You are fighting for homosexuality or women rights? Which one madame?

These two are the main things conservatives are against. They were just examples.

"The world does not revolve around you guys and if stating that makes me an angry person, so be it" --- Anyway, I think we can both agree that you're one Angry black woman, please remember to take your meds. Good night.

There are no meds against anger except to fight the cause of it. I’m taking my meds all right.

However there are meds against ignorance. The first step being to educate yourself and recognize that you can’t dictate how others should live.

3 Likes

Re: Paedophiles Are Advocating For Recognition In The Lgbt Community by Biglittlelois(f): 12:30am On Jul 19, 2018
shocked shocked and this is how it all starts, from homosexuality to lesbianism to paedophilia to bestiality, who knows we will soon start sexualizing objects and what we eat too smh!!! shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. / . / Mummies I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.