Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Should She Leave Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Leave Him? (1117 Views)

l Have Fvck Her 32 Times Will She Leave Me. / Help!!! How Can She Leave This House? / South African Lady Dating A Married Nigerian Man Reveals Why She Can’t Leave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Leave Him? by Rosebloom: 6:16am On Jul 18, 2018
A friend of mine is having issues with her boyfriend resulting from a seemingly harmless conversation.

She said that her boyfriend of six months started up a conversation with her on a particular day, asking her what her opinion was about an issue.

He started off by telling her he has a friend who met up with his ex-girlfriend in the club. One thing led to the other and they had sex. He went on to say that some time after the incident, the girl( ex-girlfriend) said she was pregnant. The guy then asked what her plan was as regards the pregnancy and she said she was going to carry it to full term.

When he finished telling the story, he asked my friend what she would do if she was the current girlfriend and found out her boyfriend was going to have a baby with another woman.

While he was telling the story though , a lot of thoughts were already running through her mind. she asked him what the guy's plan was, since the lady wants to keep the pregnancy, if the guy would consider settling down with her. The answer she got was that the guy would, if it all came down to that.

She was surprised her boyfriend was bringing up that kind of issue with her, being that they do not normally talk about his friends and what not. She doesn't even know any of his friends. She asked him if he was sure he wasn't the one in the mess and he said no he wasn't.

But what further triggered her suspicion was that he actually brought up the issue another time. That was when she really couldn't hold it in and vehemently insisted on him telling her if he was the one. He still said no and then flared up, asking her what she would do had he been the one. According to her, she gently stood up, picked her bag and her phone and was about leaving. Her boyfriend asked her what she was doing and she told him that that was exactly what she would do if she found herself in that situation. That is, break up ASAP being that she wouldn't want to involve herself in a baby drama.

Now she is confused as to what to do, whether to continue with the relationship having doubts or to quit.

It would really be appreciated if y'all could drop valid pieces of advice. I will answer any questions as much as I can.
Re: Should She Leave Him? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:22am On Jul 18, 2018
Rosebloom:
While he was telling the story though , a lot of thoughts were already running through her mind. she asked him what the guy's plan was, since the lady wants to keep the pregnancy, if the guy would consider settling down with her. The answer she got was that the guy would, if it all came down to that.
This story get as e be o.
Cos what the girlfriend is accusing the boyfriend of is what this poster is hiding from us.
You even know what was going through your friend's mind.
Are you your friend please ?!
Let us start from there.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should She Leave Him? by Olalan(m): 6:22am On Jul 18, 2018
Most likely it's seems your friend boyfriend might just be the guy involved and it's better she lets him know her stand or would be actions to the guy known clearly.
BTW your friend has good descriptive skills as per narrating events.
Re: Should She Leave Him? by DWJOBScom(m): 6:25am On Jul 18, 2018
I don’t know what the dude is trying to achieve with that question given the fact that it wasn’t the first time he has asked that question.

There’s no confusion over this na as the dude may do the deed in question
Re: Should She Leave Him? by Rosebloom: 6:27am On Jul 18, 2018
post=69479738:

Cos what the girlfriend is accusing the boyfriend of is what this poster is hiding from us.

Let us start from there.

No I'm not.

From the post you will deduce that her boyfriend asked her a question regarding his friend but she feels he was talking about himself.
Re: Should She Leave Him? by Rosebloom: 6:29am On Jul 18, 2018
Olalan:
Most likely it's seems your friend boyfriend might just be the guy involved and it's better she lets him know her stand or would be actions to the guy known clearly.
BTW your friend has good descriptive skills as per narrating events.

My thoughts too, but her confusion is whether she should leave based on suspicion.
Re: Should She Leave Him? by Rosebloom: 6:29am On Jul 18, 2018
DWJOBScom:
I don’t know what the dude is trying to achieve with that question given the fact that it wasn’t the first time he has asked that question.

There’s no confusion over this na as the dude may do the deed in question

The "may" is the issue.
Re: Should She Leave Him? by Rosebloom: 6:31am On Jul 18, 2018
post=69479738:

You even know what was going through your friend's mind.

Let us start from there.

Lol... @ knowing what was going through her mind.

I know cos she told me
Re: Should She Leave Him? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:33am On Jul 18, 2018
Rosebloom:

Lol... @ knowing what was going through her mind.

I know cos she told me

Okay, it is good she follow her mind.
Cos your friend knows him better than anyone here.
She should juxtaposed his previous act with this recent one and make up her mind about the relationship.
Goodluck to her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should She Leave Him? by Offpoint: 6:34am On Jul 18, 2018
Rosebloom:
A friend of mine is having issues with her boyfriend resulting from a seemingly harmless conversation.

She said that her boyfriend of six months started up a conversation with her on a particular day, asking her what her opinion was about an issue.

He started off by telling her he has a friend who met up with his ex-girlfriend in the club. One thing led to the other and they had sex. He went on to say that some time after the incident, the girl( ex-girlfriend) said she was pregnant. The guy then asked what her plan was as regards the pregnancy and she said she was going to carry it to full term.

When he finished telling the story, he asked my friend what she would do if she was the current girlfriend and found out her boyfriend was going to have a baby with another woman.

She was surprised her boyfriend was bringing up that kind of issue with her, being that they do not normally talk about his friends and what not. She doesn't even know any of his friends. She asked him if he was sure he wasn't the one in the mess and he said no he wasn't.

But what further triggered her suspicion was that he actually brought up the issue another time. That was when she really couldn't hold it in and vehemently insisted on him telling her if he was the one. He still said no and then flared up, asking her what she would do had he been the one. According to her, she gently stood up, picked her bag and her phone and was about leaving. Her boyfriend asked her what she was doing and she told him that that was exactly what she would do if she found herself in that situation. That is, break up ASAP being that she wouldn't want to involve herself in a baby drama.

Now she is confused as to what to do, whether to continue with the relationship having doubts or to quit.

It would really be appreciated if y'all could drop valid pieces of advice. I will answer any questions as much as I can.

Why don't tell us you're the one in person instead of this "a friend of mine" bullshît... this is 2018 for Christ sakes.
Re: Should She Leave Him? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:35am On Jul 18, 2018
Offpoint:

Why don't tell us you're the one in person instead of this "a friend of mine" bullshît... this is 2018 for Christ sakes.
She just said she is not the one o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should She Leave Him? by Offpoint: 6:37am On Jul 18, 2018
post=69479984:

And you believe that? I know a lie when I read one, I'm 99% sure she's the one. read the story again.

1 Like

Re: Should She Leave Him? by Rosebloom: 6:37am On Jul 18, 2018
Offpoint:

If it were me I would state it, not like the case in point is a murder case seeking anonymity.

Or should I rather say I'm the one when I'm not

Ok,if it's easier for you to assume it's me, no problem. Just make an input.
Re: Should She Leave Him? by rill: 6:38am On Jul 18, 2018
Me sef dey confused. Try the poster below
Re: Should She Leave Him? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:39am On Jul 18, 2018
Offpoint:

And you believe that? I know a lie when I read one, I'm 99% sure she's the one. read the story again.
Well.....lets just accept it that way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should She Leave Him? by Rosebloom: 6:40am On Jul 18, 2018
post=69479984:

Thank you, thought I had cleared that up.

She told me and I said I was goina bring it up here, since I'm a member and she isn't.

I don't know why this is becoming an issue.

Should I have said it was me?

Then some other time when I post something about me that contrasts with this, I get called out
Re: Should She Leave Him? by Offpoint: 6:44am On Jul 18, 2018
Rosebloom:

If it were me I would state it, not like the case in point is a murder case seeking anonymity.

Or should I rather say I'm the one when I'm not

Ok,if it's easier for you to assume it's me, no problem. Just make an input.
Baby girl you're the one, your boyfriend just just told you the story and you're suspicion... you wanna breakup with him base on that ground... but you wanna be sure if you're not making a mistake, you wanna know what our view will be like.
Baby girl don't leave him base on some cooked up story cuz it might be a test.

Lastly it'll take the grace of the entire angels in heaven for me to be convince you're not the one.
Re: Should She Leave Him? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:45am On Jul 18, 2018
Rosebloom:

Thank you, thought I had cleared that up.

She told me and I said I was goina bring it up here, since I'm a member and she isn't.

I don't know why this is becoming an issue.

Should I have said it was me?

Then some other time when I post something about me that contrasts with this, I get called out
You have a good point here...
Glad you are getting inputs already sis.
Goodluck to your friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should She Leave Him? by Rosebloom: 6:48am On Jul 18, 2018
Offpoint:

Baby girl you're the one, your boyfriend just just told you the story and you're suspicion... you wanna breakup with him base on that ground... but you wanna be sure if you're not making a mistake, you wanna know what our view will be like.
Baby girl don't leave him base on some cooked up story cuz it might be a test.

Lastly it'll take the grace of the entire angels in heaven for me to be convince you're not the one.

Lol... you're hilarious.

Thanks for your input.
Re: Should She Leave Him? by Rosebloom: 6:48am On Jul 18, 2018
post=69480160:
You have a good point here... Glad you are getting inputs already sis. Goodluck to your friend.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Should She Leave Him? by Offpoint: 6:50am On Jul 18, 2018
post=69480059:

Well.....lets just accept it that way.
And lastly... a little bit of advice, you spend too much time on the internet. it's an addiction which you might not even be aware of.... try take your time to check your nairaland profile "Time spent online" and you'll be surprise.
I suggest you work on yourself or see a therapist.

no offense...

1 Like

Re: Should She Leave Him? by Melison(m): 6:51am On Jul 18, 2018
Start from becoming ur friend it will be easier biko
Re: Should She Leave Him? by Melison(m): 6:51am On Jul 18, 2018
Melison:
Start by becoming ur friend it will be easier biko
Re: Should She Leave Him? by Offpoint: 6:55am On Jul 18, 2018
Rosebloom:

Lol... you're hilarious.

Thanks for your input.
It's my pleasure... you're welcome....and that's why I joined Nairalandgrin to keep things in check and to let all "friends of mine" to write their own story... data is too expensive.
Re: Should She Leave Him? by Rosebloom: 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
Melison:
Start from becoming ur friend it will be easier biko

Started

(1) (Reply)

8 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Love / Don't Marry A Woman That Doesn't Like Money. / Lost In Thought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.