Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Chat Between A Facebook User And An Indian Man-pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chat Between A Facebook User And An Indian Man-pics (5699 Views)

I Have 22 Babymamas And 23 Kids - Says Man (Pics/Video) / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Between A Facebook User And An Indian Man-pics by MilesLamar(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
This is not fair
Re: Chat Between A Facebook User And An Indian Man-pics by niyot124: 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Seriously this made my day grin grin grin

All for the love of money cheesy
Re: Chat Between A Facebook User And An Indian Man-pics by StarBukola(f): 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Chat Between A Facebook User And An Indian Man-pics by Prognose: 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
First of all.

This is an old chat, 2017 , of an Indian man who wanted to scam a white american woman in exchange for sex. The white woman found out and wanted to make a fool of him. It has nothing to do with yahoo boys.

https://www.boredpanda.com/funny-scammer-reply-anil-khullar/

Second of all. You all should.be ashamed of yourselves. You can comfortably insult another race of people but will be first to shout racism if a white man does the same. Shame.
Re: Chat Between A Facebook User And An Indian Man-pics by courna(m): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
Lol..... really funny and crazy
Re: Chat Between A Facebook User And An Indian Man-pics by ItzChinnex(m): 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
grin hahahha
Re: Chat Between A Facebook User And An Indian Man-pics by Tolax17: 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
This made my day. Can't laugh again
Indians and foolishness like 1&2
Re: Chat Between A Facebook User And An Indian Man-pics by nelszx: 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
Now this is hilarious cheesy grin
Re: Chat Between A Facebook User And An Indian Man-pics by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 20, 2018
op thank you for making laugh this hard o...i laughed so they i won roll enter under rug...the guy nah anal truly.
Re: Chat Between A Facebook User And An Indian Man-pics by iHart(m): 12:30am On Nov 24, 2019
Guy, you wicked oh. Hahahahahahakikikkk

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHEN SHE SAYS AM A VIRGIN THEN THIS HAPPENS / Nigerian Runs Girl Secretly Filmed While Narrating ’sekzcapade’ With Four Men [V /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.