Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? (4758 Views)

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / MEN!! Never Beg A Woman To Be With You, Dumb That Biittch!! (photos) / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by Akemim(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2018
Hello NL

Me and my friends were having a conversation, so this issue came up, some said that if a girl breaks up with them, that they cannot beg the girl to stay with them.

But me I have a contrary opinion, so please what's you take on this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by samysmoothfresh: 11:09am On Jul 18, 2018
TBH bra, it all depends on how fùcked up your brain is i.e. how in love you think you are with the girl

if your brain is so fûcked up, you'd see it as nothing

meanwhile, scientists have discovered that the tingly feeling you get when you first see someone you like, crush on or love is your common sense leaving you!!!

[t][h]

[e co]

[m][m]

[o]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by obibob2020(m): 11:09am On Jul 18, 2018
is not right at all. They will always feel superior if you try such. It is better for your girl to be madly in love with you than for you to be madly in love with her.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by babyfaceafrica: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2018
depends..begging is not the issue.. but don't be an ass-licker. at least have self esteem..if you are wrong beg.if she is wrong let her beg..don't be a sissy!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by LordKO(m): 11:48am On Jul 18, 2018
In a situation where it didn't happen mutually natural, the most you can do - so as to retain your dignity, dominion and sanity, irrespective of the outcome and in the long run - is to talk him/her into it. Only sycophants and users will beg to enter into a relationship with someone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by MrCork: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2018
Akemim:
Hello NL

Me and my friends were having a conversation, so this issue came up, some said that if a girl breaks up with them, that they cannot beg the girl to stay with them.

But me I have a contrary opinion, so please what's you take on this.

...RELATIONSHIP? .. HE'LL NO!! angry

...but .it's ok to beg for pu55555y thou...that's a different ball game sir!!
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by boiz2men(m): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2018
obibob2020:
is not right at all. They will always feel superior if you try such. It is better for your girl to be madly in love with you than for to be madly in love with her.

Any relationship where the girl loves more always last longer

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
boiz2men:

Really? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by HouseOfWine: 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
If she breaks up with U and U still want it, ask what went wrong to see if U can adjust to it if not, to say please lets get back, i mean lol even that would sound like a begger on your street begging for alms, reeks of weakness and desperation not a quality a lady should want in a man right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by boiz2men(m): 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Really? undecided

You know I'm stating the obvious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
boiz2men:

You're wrong.

I've come to notice that when women love more the man always seem to misbehave.

You really can't conclude. Who love more can't save a relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by Moneyspeakingz: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
boiz2men:

Gbam!!!! u get brain die.. That is why only jobless guys beg for love.. Get money and you see the baes come to your door step begging.
Finally any relationship you get by begging,u will always beg to keep the rlshp going

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by CAPSLOCKED: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hanseel1:

You're wrong.

I BELIEVE IT WORKS BOTH WAYS.
YOU DON'T MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE THEY'RE THE OXYGEN YOU BREATHE. THEY WOULD WANNA CUT OFF AND SEE IF YOU'LL DIE.
IF YOU LOVE STUPIDLY YOU BECOME AN OBJECT FOR PLAY.

HAVE YOU EVER SHOWN A WOMAN YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT HER?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nairaland alpha males will say otherwise but I believe if you love your woman, begging her shouldn't be a problem, no one has the monopoly of begging in a relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
LordKO:
In a situation where it didn't happen mutually natural, the most you can do - so as to retain your dignity, dominion and sanity, irrespective of the outcome and in the long run - is to talk him/her into it. Only sycophants and users will beg to enter into a relationship with someone.
You are not begging to enter relationship, you are begging to keep it, to maintain what you have built overtime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
Colourich:
Nairaland alpha males will say otherwise but I believe if you love your woman, begging her shouldn't be a problem, no one have the monopoly of begging in a relationship

The kind of comments I see on this section makes me wonder what's wrong with nairaland.

You speak like a 19years old kid.
Why should a man beg to keep a relationship?
Nobody whether man or woman should beg to keep a relationship . It never ends well

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I BELIEVE IT WORKS BOTH WAYS.
YOU DON'T MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE THEY'RE THE OXYGEN YOU BREATHE. THEY WOULD WANNA CUT OFF AND SEE IF YOU'LL DIE.
IF YOU LOVE STUPIDLY YOU BECOME AN OBJECT OF PLAY.

HAVE YOU EVER SHOWN A WOMAN YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT HER?

No. Like you said, if you make someone to feel you can't do without him /her he'll always want to cut him/herself from you to see if you'll die

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
boiz2men:

You know I'm stating the obvious

I beg to differ. Bullocks!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by CAPSLOCKED: 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
Colourich:
Nairaland alpha males will say otherwise but I believe if you love your woman, begging her shouldn't be a problem, no one have the monopoly of begging in a relationship

THEY'RE SOME WOMEN THAT'LL PREFER TO HIDE AND CRY FOR MANY MONTHS INSTEAD OF APOLOGISE FOR ANYTHING.
THEN LATER ACCUSE YOU FOR "DUMPING" THEM FOR NO REASON.

IT'S NOT ABOUT ALPHA MALES.
IT'S ABOUT PROUD EGOISTIC PEOPLE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
Elder001:

The kind of comments I see on this section makes me wonder what's wrong with nairaland.

You speak like a 19years old kid.
Why should a man beg to keep a relationship?
Nobody whether man or woman should beg to keep a relationship . It never ends well
Let's say you wronged your woman, will you let pride come in the way of begging her to keep the relationship?

In real-life situation, you wronged your girlfriend and she break up with you, won't you beg her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by Aragon2437: 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
Not bad
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hanseel1:

You're wrong.

You really can't conclude. Who love more can't save a relationship.

Exactly. Leave these uncouth, ignorant set of people. Truly, no one should beg to get love in return. Love also can not be quantified. Bring in your all, I bring in my all and we're perfect! Voila. Every other thing that follows is inconsequential. Whoever loves than another will always be taken advantage of, at least, I'm a living witness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
don't ever beg a woman for relationship. women and men are too different being. women don't think logically they think emotionally that's why girls hardly admit they are wrong because it makes them feel inferior . e.g guys wanna marry virgins but ask hundred girls if they would like to marry a Virgin guy I can bet u would hardly find one bcus they need a guy who can mess. why do u think girls fall in love with people like wizkid but find nice guys like frank Edward's boring if u beg a girl she would start feeling like u has ur control from that day on u would be in hell in that relationship . bcus she would relegate u
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
Colourich:
Let's say you wronged your woman, will you let pride come in the way of begging her to keep the relationship?

In real-life situation, you wronged your girlfriend and she break up with you, won't you beg her?

My post has nothing to do with pride or alpha male whatever.

Give people time. Give people space.
Don't beg anyone to stay.
Let them roam.
What's meant for you will always be yours.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Exactly. Leave these uncouth, ignorant set of people. Truly, no one should beg to get love in return. Love also can not be quantified. Bring in your all, I bring in my all and we're perfect! Voila. Every other thing that follows is inconsequential. Whoever loves than another will always be taken advantage of, at least, I'm a living witness.

A mixture of maturity and intelligence.

I give up on these kids

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
With my little experience.. up till now my ex is still trying her best to get me back cause she loves me more than I do.. my present relationship, I guess I showed my bae that I can’t do without her,which is truth.. and she’s taking advantage of me cause she knows I love her more than she do.. This last week my bae said I should give her time that she wanted to study till they finish exam in school. And if am not wrong unilorin never start exam.. so I asked her till when she said August ending.. almost 11th days now we only talk twice. She knows that am hurting but I already learned my lesson..

I wish I can go back to my ex cause she loves me more than I do.. But i ain’t going back..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
Elder001:

A mixture of maturity and intelligence.

I give up on these kids

Oh. You're still the Hanseel.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Oh. You're still the Hanseel.

Oh yes.
I got banned by the anti spam box for posting a web link on a thread on the request of a polite young man
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
Elder001:

My post has nothing to do with pride or alpha male whatever.

Give people time. Give people space.
Don't beg anyone to stay.
Let them roam.
What's meant for you will always be yours.

Are you really going to put your relationship in jeopardy all because of your unfettered pride? you are at fault inter alia, what you should do is to plead and repair what is broken not to abscond from it.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
Colourich:
Are you really going to put your relationship in jeopardy all because of your unfettered pride? you are at fault inter alia, what you should do is to plead and repair what is broken not to abscond from it.

When you grow older you'll understand, for now you won't.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Beg A Girl In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
I've more important things to attend to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video / Why Should A Lady Give Her Boyfriend Her Used Undies? / Why Do Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.