Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:48 PM

I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video (4833 Views)

I Spotted This Fat Dude Outside My House By 4AM(Scary Photos) / Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy / Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Olam09(m): 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
While i was busy striving hard to grow my new business and expand my source of income, my girlfriend of 3 years (Fiancee) was busy dancing in someone else music video.

Do you think that's a red flag or I'm just overthinking everything?

I'm currently angry and I'm contemplating on ending our relationship asap!

Modified
We've settled the matter.

7 Likes

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Cutehector(m): 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
I think you are over reacting.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by LoveNbeloved(f): 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
Is she a paid dancer?

1 Like

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Izprince(m): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
As she didn't tell you bout it... Your fiance is hiding a lot from you...

7 Likes

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by MadamVanessa(f): 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
Izprince:

shocked

Stupid and idiotic useless comment

Why must she tell him before dancing in music video to make her money.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Jeon(f): 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
gringrin

No it is a pinkflag..
why not have a face to face interview with her to figure out the views..

I always laugh out at ppl that bring their respective stories here [the house of bitterness ] for advice and opinions..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by czarr(m): 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
Is it an old video or recent video?

Has she told you about it? If it's recent and she hasn't mentioned it, red flag bro.

2 Likes

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by funshint(m): 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Why must she tell her before dancing in music video to make her money.
Why will you be on a music video and not tell your bf when dancing is not her profession? The girl is not being faithful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Olam09(m): 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
Izprince:

She didn't tell me anything just checking through tiktok and her IG page.. that was how i jammed the video. It hurt

1 Like

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Jennyclay(f): 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
Why do you want to cage her in the relationship? Don't you want her to work for her money?

End the relationship if you wanna end it.. You guys wahala is just too much. What is it sef?

There are many dancers making it big in the music industry both male and female.. Many of them are also getting endorsement deals. I don't wanna be mentioning names sef.

If I were to be your girlfriend, I will be so happy you're ending the relationship in order for me to focus on my career than to be caged in a relationship.

What nonsense!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by MadamVanessa(f): 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
funshint:

Why will you be on a music video and not tell your bf when dancing is not her profession? The girl is not being faithful.

shocked

So dancing in music video means that she has cheat already.. some nairalanders with myopic reasoning

6 Likes

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by MadeINchenzen2: 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Olam09:
While i was busy striving hard to grow my new business and expand my source of income, my girlfriend of 3 years (Fiancee) was busy dancing in someone else music video.

so because she's dating a SIMP she shouldn't pursue her passion? Though, chances are that the owner of the music video is her new boyfriend and you are the ignorant exgrin

4 Likes

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by StPete: 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

[s]Stupid and idiotic useless comment

Why must she tell her before dancing in music video to make her money.[/s]

Your comment is the idiotic useless comment here if a girl can be in a relationship and still not tell such useful information to her boyfriend unless she has something to hide

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Olam09:

here are some questions....
- what exactly is she doing in the video?
- are you 110% certain this was done while you guys were together?
- did she tell you about it beforehand?
- what did she say when you asked her "what the fukc is that all about"?

1 Like

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Olam09(m): 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
LoveNbeloved:
Is she a paid dancer?

No. But she's a model. Whenever she have a photoshoot section she use to tell me. But seeing this is heartbreaking and I'm a very jealous guy.
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Olam09(m): 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

here are some questions....
- what exactly is she doing in the video?
- are you 110% certain this was done while you guys were together?
- did she tell you about it beforehand?
- what did she say when you asked her "what the fukc is that all about"?

She did not tell me anything and i haven't talk to her about it yet. Currently depressed.
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by funshint(m): 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

So dancing in music video means that she has cheat already.. some nairalanders with myopic reasoning
I'm not really surprised by your response...as a lady your capacity to reason is low. So won't argue any further. Anyway I smell a cheat!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Olam09(m): 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

She was supposed to tell me before hand.. imagine your bf appearing on Big brother naija while he didn't tell you anything how would you feel?

3 Likes

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
Olam09:
She did not tell me anything and i haven't talk to her about it yet. Currently depressed.

stop stressing about it (as it wont change anything) and just face her and show her the video and demand for an explanation. there is nothing more deceitful than a partner who does such things behind your back, without even having the decency to tell their partner.
if you guys have been 3 yrs together, and you can find stuff like that about your "supposed" life partner, what else does she have in her closet?!?
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Olam09(m): 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
czarr:
Is it an old video or recent video?

Has she told you about it? If it's recent and she hasn't mentioned it, red flag bro.

Recent video, not up to 24 hours.

1 Like

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by dacblogger: 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
She for tell you nah...
But for her not to tell you that means you're not the main guy... Sorry ooh lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by PalmsInTheSky: 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
I thought you finna be concerned about not having enough money yet to run your business...you're depressed about the most useless thing "Relationship".
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Olam09(m): 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why do you want to cage her in the relationship? Don't you want her to work for her money?

End the relationship if you wanna end it.. You guys wahala is just too much. What is it sef?

There are many dancers making big in the music industry both male and female.. Many of them are also getting endorsement deals. I don't wanna be mentioning names sef.

If I were to be your girlfriend, I will be so happy you're ending the relationship in order for me to focus on my career than to be caged in a relationship.

What nonsense!!!

She's working as a secretary in an accounting firm. She's not a fucķing dancer!

4 Likes

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by DispatcherLagos: 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
No be say she even danced well sef.
Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Nonexisting: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
Olam09:

No. But she's a model. Whenever she have a photoshoot section she use to tell me. But seeing this is heartbreaking and I'm a very jealous guy.
She is a community girlfriend, stop wasting your time trying to domesticate street dog.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by AfahaAbia(m): 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
Olam09:

You say "model"?? Ha I rest my case. See I use to work as a photographer with these models here in Lekki... The sex sessions we(Photographers) do have with some of this models after photoshoots I can't say them here. I'm sorry bro you fiancee has a lot to hide.

12 Likes

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by GooodHardDick: 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
From dancing in a music video to dancing in the bedroom.. That is if they never bang Her pussy tire.

OP, E sure me die say dem Don bang that your gf tire. We have said this over and over again that you don't date Nigeria girls, you only bang their pussy, dump them and move on. But wey be simps no dey ever hear word

2 Likes

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by GooodHardDick: 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
Olam09:

She's working as a secretary in an accounting firm. She's not a fucķing dancer!

That your girlfriend is a coded runs girl, she's an Olosho disguising as a dancer.

That's exactly how Nigeria girls behaves. Haven't you heard that u don't date Nigeria girls? You only bang their pussy, dump them and move on.

U better dump that Olosho and move on with ur life. Girls full everywhere

3 Likes

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by GooodHardDick: 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
Nonexisting:
She is a community girlfriend, stop wasting your time trying to domesticate street dog.

Comrade. Only if the simp will listen to this great advice of yours!!!

The guy is trying to domesticate a community hoe and a coded Olosho! Simps will never learn!
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Reality3080: 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

if u are wise d first question u should ask is if she's a video vixen?
But u are a block head who types b4 thinking,no wonder u said a man dropped your sorry ass,congrats to d guy that dodged a bullet n it's a big sorry for d next unfortunate guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by Prettygirl200(f): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
Olam09:

op she is making her money, if she was idle people like u would have come here to start calling her names that she is useless yen yen yen yen pls allow her to make her money. If u don't want the relationship den end it. She is not your wife so Don't cage her.
Re: I Spotted My Girlfriend In A Guy Music Video by dan9ice(m): 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
Grow your brand
Grow your audience
Grow your followers

Active followers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls / The Reason Young Girl Prefer Married Men In Bed! / Amazingly Cute Pet Names To Call Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.