Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed (5565 Views)

Fashion Styles For Beautiful Plus Size Women In The World Pictures / Men Who Marry Curvy Plus -size Women Are Happier!!! / South African Plus Size Women Pose Completely Unclad In Trending Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by Shugavee(f): 11:08am On Jul 18, 2018
So I hv this male bestie,, we talk about almost everything, he fancy’s slim girls or girls with little flesh,,,totally single... so he started talking to this plus size girl recently n they hooked up,,, he says plus size women taste better....been hearing this but first time hearing it from someone close to me... so guys with experience what do u think?

Plus size women or slim women??

No bad blood please.... we all beautiful the way we r.
Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:15am On Jul 18, 2018
Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by samysmoothfresh: 11:17am On Jul 18, 2018
babe, it's what you called it,............... a RUMOUR!!

can you turn a fat lady 480 degrees or twist and place her legs 175 degrees north east and approximately 90.5 degrees apart or even place her on the wardrope with her ass pointing towards the air conditioner undecided

please stop believing rumours

[a]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by Skyfornia(m): 11:42am On Jul 18, 2018
He might be right...
Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by Shugavee(f): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
babe, it's what you called it,............... a RUMOUR!!

can you turn a fat lady 480 degrees or twist and place her legs 175 degrees north east and approximately 90.5 degrees apart or even place her on the wardrope with her ass pointing towards the air conditioner undecided

please stop believing rumours

[a]
lol but hv u had a plus size woman b4

1 Like

Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by Shugavee(f): 11:45am On Jul 18, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Mtcheww
byeree
Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by Shugavee(f): 11:45am On Jul 18, 2018
Skyfornia:
He might be right...
any experience??
Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by Skyfornia(m): 11:47am On Jul 18, 2018
Shugavee:
any experience??
But I don't want to narrate my experience in an open forum like this. Though it was in the past.

1 Like

Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by Shugavee(f): 11:48am On Jul 18, 2018
Skyfornia:

But I don't want to narrate my experience in an open forum like this. Though it was in the past.
okay kul
Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by MrCork: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2018
Shugavee:
So I hv this male bestie,, we talk about almost everything, he fancy’s slim girls or girls with little flesh,,,totally single... so he started talking to this plus size girl recently n they hooked up,,, he says plus size women taste better....been hearing this but first time hearing it from someone close to me... so guys with experience what do u think?

angry
Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by MrCork: 11:58am On Jul 18, 2018
Shugavee:

....lightskin or DaKskin fat females? angry

1 Like

Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by Shugavee(f): 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
MrCork:

....lightskin or DaKskin fat females? angry
chocolate skin,, so the skin contributes to the sex�
Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by MrCork: 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
Shugavee:
chocolate skin,, so the skin contributes to the sex�

...SAY WOT?...DaKskin? ...
She's DaKskin?....is this thread a joke? (No ofeense )
angry

2 Likes

Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by ernesty20(m): 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
Depends On The Size Of Your Dicck
Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by MrCork: 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
Shugavee:

...anyways the difference is lightskin or half cast females are sweeter & any man will gladly go down south on them...they taste better..so yes..lightskin plus size women are 10 times better & all men agree with this finding cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by MrCork: 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
Shugavee:

..are u lightskin? smiley
Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by Shugavee(f): 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
MrCork:

...SAY WOT?...DaKskin? ...
She's DaKskin?....is this thread a joke? (No ofeense )
angry
lol no,, she is dark skin. She is a dark skin plus size lady.
Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by Shugavee(f): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
MrCork:

..are u lightskin? smiley
lol no I am not
Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by Shugavee(f): 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
splif:
are you having a laugh?..plus sized are grotty..subsequently after kids, their mass accrues exceedingly

allow it mate
explain please
Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by Shugavee(f): 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
lefulefu:
grin grin grin
lol hope u r good,, so?? What’s ur own experience
Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by MrCork: 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
Shugavee:
lol no I am not

...can u change color & bleach so men can check u put more? smiley
Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by Shugavee(f): 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
MrCork:

...can u change color & bleach so men can check u put more? smiley
sorry I love my dark skin..
Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
Shugavee:
lol hope u r good,, so?? What’s ur own experience
iyam fine oocheesy. This ur topic about fat chicks just reminded me of one of my friends who introduced his very fat girlfriend to me as one of his latest catch.what just got me laughing is i renmemered when the girl tried to enter my pad she was finding it hard to pass thru the doorwaycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by Shugavee(f): 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
lefulefu:
iyam fine oocheesy. This ur topic about fat chicks just reminded me of one of my friends who introduced his very fat girlfriend to me as one of his latest catch.what just got me laughing is i renmemered when the girl tried to enter my pad she was finding it hard to pass thru the doorwaycheesy
lol the girl is not that fat o, jeez
Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
Shugavee:
lol the girl is not that fat o, jeez
she's dat fat but she still feels skinny and she can eat...godshocked. Anyway my guy was just dating her for d cash cos i heard that her mom who is a magistrate is well heeledcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by MrCork: 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
Shugavee:
sorry I love my dark skin..

angry
Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by keenn: 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
As for me, I dony see Slim ladies as girls anyway.

Have had quite some flirtations from their which I have decently turned down.

I appreciate the place of hold and behold, I love the site of flesh, substance firm thighs, and an amazing butt to complement.

BBB ladies are a scare to some guys because an elongated pen.is is needed to be able to cover the distance for proper penetration likewise a firm and strong back is needed to have a good trust considering the fleshy hindrance...nothing good comes that easy.

For skinny ones, I can make an exception if she is intelligent and kisses good without mouth odour

5 Likes

Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
Some assert that slim girls are deep, I mean their vaginal wall is deep compared to fat ladies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
Colourich:
Some assert that slim girls are deep, I mean their vaginal wall is deep compared to fat ladies.
reverse is the case here, slim girls got shallow vagina, fat and short girls got very deep vagina
Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by zexy2030(m): 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2018
Fat girls are lazy in bed, they get tired easily

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life / My Boyfriend Wnts To Breakup With Me,help Pls! / Boy Died In India After Exceeding The Limit Of Daily Masturbation- Man Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.