Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed (5614 Views)

Fashion Styles For Beautiful Plus Size Women In The World Pictures / Men Who Marry Curvy Plus -size Women Are Happier!!! / South African Plus Size Women Pose Completely Unclad In Trending Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by samuelchimmy(m): 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2018
Colourich:
Some assert that slim girls are deep, I mean their vaginal wall is deep compared to fat ladies.
slim girls are best for strapping, thick girls are just to feed the eyes.. I I wish I can have 2 wives one thick and the other slim so I can be strapping the slim one while looking at the thick one stack naked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by Shugavee(f): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
keenn:
As for me, I dony see Slim ladies as girls anyway.

Have had quite some flirtations from their which I have decently turned down.

I appreciate the place of hold and behold, I love the site of flesh, substance firm thighs, and an amazing butt to complement.

BBB ladies are a scare to some guys because an elongated pen.is is needed to be able to cover the distance for proper penetration likewise a firm and strong back is needed to have a good trust considering the fleshy hindrance...nothing good comes that easy.

For skinny ones, I can make an exception if she is intelligent and kisses good without mouth odour
lolz
Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by Tombrown3(m): 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
I've never tasted plus size but am looking forward to that this weekend. My dick almost embarrassed me when I saw one come out to fetch water with just a boxer, never knew thick girls could be so arousing.

Well...

Till this weekend Sha, no long story. grin

1 Like

Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by zexy2030(m): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
Tombrown3:
I've never tasted plus size but am looking forward to that this weekend. My dick almost embarrassed me when I saw one come out to fetch water with just a boxer, never knew thick girls could be so arousing.

Well...

Your dick the king of ur brain, sorry.
What a waste in this generation.
Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by oluwasegun007(m): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
If you don't have stamina and skills plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Don't sex fat girls....

Although I love ma women BBW.

1 Like

Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by oluwasegun007(m): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
If you don't have stamina and skills plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Don't sex fat girls....

Although I love ma women BBW.

1 Like

Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by xpac01(m): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
To some extent
Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by Tombrown3(m): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
zexy2030:
Your dick the king of ur brain, sorry. What a waste in this generation.
LOL.

Let me go and kill myself cause am sexually over active.

1 Like

Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by niyot124: 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
Tombrown3:

Well...

PLUS SIZE is different from THICK

I think...

1 Like

Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by Tombrown3(m): 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
niyot124:

I think...
Hmm..
You think? How am I now going to be certain na?
Now am even thinking of trying both.
Thanks for the info. cheesy
niyot124:

I think...
Hmm..
Thanks for the info.
Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by Shugavee(f): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
niyot124:

I think...
lol it’s the same thing. Google it,,
Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by Shugavee(f): 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
Tombrown3:

Hmm..

Thanks for the info. cheesy

Hmm..

Thanks for the info.
it’s actually the same thing,, as far ur above the average weight of an adult ,, u r plus size, thick , fat but depends on the individual as well, cause it varies,,, that’s why different countries with their different average weight. So fat to you can be slim to me,,, people personalize usage of the word fat thick chubby lol,,, it’s the same thing

1 Like

Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by Tombrown3(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
Shugavee:
it’s actually the same thing,, as far ur above the average weight of an adult ,, u r plus size, thick , fat but depends on the individual as well, cause it varies,,, that’s why different countries with their different average weight. So fat to you can be slim to me,,, people personalize usage of the word fat thick chubby lol,,, it’s the same thing

LOL...

Would have shown you her pic but that will be stepping out of boundary.

Thanks though.

THICK, FAT, HUGE, BIG all na same too me.
Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by Shugavee(f): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
Tombrown3:

LOL...

Would have shown you her pic but that will be stepping out of boundary.

Thanks though.

THICK, FAT, HUGE, BIG all na same too me.
lol. Na you know
Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
I can see that this thread had been mostly been replied by teenagers

1 its not that fat women are better, its just the one you meant surprised you from the stereotyping you have been hearing about fat women

2 Every woman is different you can judge sexual satification bases on body size

3 To say slim women have deep vagina that no true, the difference is only access to pelvic area, slim women can easly spread the legs wide and have clear pelvic contact, whereas fat they cant really open wide due to very big thighs and due to weight they cant lift and open very wide for a man to really have contact with pelvic area, so how you penis can is limited due not able to full pelvic contact

The same when eg doing a doggy position a slim woman can feel the dick much deeper than a fat woman (am not saying slim enjoy more than fat one) due to not much much ass
With fat woman the vagina is buried in big ass a short penis will have hard time to reach the vagina due massive ass being inbetween the pelvic area of the man and the vagina itself

With all this it does mean fat women enjoy less NO, sex starts in the brain if the guy touching the right place whether slim or fat a woman will enjoy sex

But there are curtain position which are hard to have a full penetration if you have small dick and the woman is fat

1 Like

Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
babe, it's what you called it,............... a RUMOUR!!

can you turn a fat lady 480 degrees or twist and place her legs 175 degrees north east and approximately 90.5 degrees apart or even place her on the wardrope with her ass pointing towards the air conditioner

please stop believing rumours

[a]

grin
Re: Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed by Timagex(m): 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
I like em thick.... Not fat... cool smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Father Showed Her This Photo Before He Did This To Her / Facts About Circumcised Women. / I Need A Serious Girl For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.