Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

"Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President (23415 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE / Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde / Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killing Of Enugu Pregnant Woman – Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by CodeTemplar: 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:
Thank God Muric and we Muslims have been vindicated once more. This is coming from the farmers themselves who knows cattle herders from inception are only armed with kettle and stick to guide their herds. I wont be surprised if these killings were sponsored by some Christian groups just to paint this administration in bad light. Every time crocodile tears from Christians just to demonize Fulanis and Muslims. It's unfair how low we have descended as a nation. Christians were said to be training 300 mercenaries in Israel. If those ones start killings, Muslims will be blamed. Let's give cattle herders land in all states to avoid clashes, Christians will say no. What do these people really want
What else do you expect from a Muslim fulani ? So why is Ghana, Benin, Mali, and Niger also pointing fingers at Fulani herdsmen?
Was crocodile tears from Christians also responsible for killing between 2009 and 2015?
Wisdom is profitable to guide.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by GavelSlam: 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
The idiots asking when farmers got registered are not asking when Herdsmen got registered .
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by mrhowoto: 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
[s]
Ejimagift:
Thank God Muric and we Muslims have been vindicated once more. This is coming from the farmers themselves who knows cattle herders from inception are only armed with kettle and stick to guide their herds. I wont be surprised if these killings were sponsored by some Christian groups just to paint this administration in bad light. Every time crocodile tears from Christians just to demonize Fulanis and Muslims. It's unfair how low we have descended as a nation. Christians were said to be training 300 mercenaries in Israel. If those ones start killings, Muslims will be blamed. Let's give cattle herders land in all states to avoid clashes, Christians will say no. What do these people really want
[/s]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Pennywise(m): 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
The AFAN national president, Architect Kabiru Ibrahim

He is a Fulani Herdsman

1 Like

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by msquarewld(m): 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
Runalong333:
Ive been suspecting this for so long. A part of me thinks these killings are sponsored in some political office to paint the administration black cry. The truth will come out one day.
Well said!
I'm neither supporting nor exonerating the herdsmen, but hear me out.
If you will agree with me that setting up ranches will limit the movement of these herdsmen, and therefore preventing them from destroying farmlands. This will no doubt bring a lasting peace between the farmers and the herdsmen.
Why is it that when it is mentioned, our elite who are hardly affected by this crisis are the ones that will shout it down and draw some of us the poor masses into their idea.
Oga sir, something is not right.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by PointZerom: 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:

Shut up boy.

If it's not fulani herdsmen that are killing omenka's kindred in Benue, why did your idiotic president said that we should surrender our land for ranching or he dies?

Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy sarkin ngeneukwenu omenka shalomc yarimo yyeske liondeleo buhariguy madridguy
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by rhektor(m): 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:

Vindicated by who? Those Fulani carrying guns around are also trained in Israel, right? Do you have any evidence of mecineries trainings in Israe or or elsewhere by Christians? If you don't then stop embarrassing yourself. There has been complaints of Fulani herdsmen killing with impunity yet you stay online to level unfounded allegations.

1 Like

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by weekdays: 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
It has gotten so bad in Nigeria that everything now wants to become a cow/cattle for survival embarassed
the innocent blood sheld by herdmen is too mush.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by madridsta007(m): 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:

They want you to get a brain. And use it.

1 Like

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Olabenjamen22(m): 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
Akiika:
You read in the news that it was the Fulani herdsmen killing, you believed it and propagated the news.
You also read that it was not the Fulani herdsmen killing, now you refuse to believe it.

Question: Were you there? were you killed?

It's a classic definition of CONFIRMATORY BIAS!

You forget to mention that fulani leader admit that they are the one that carry out the atrocity and give reasons for it.

If i may ask have you heard of this useless association before?
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by dawno2008(m): 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:

Those fools that were paraded as the killers of jos massacre were Christians abi

Werey somebody, that's how you people pretend and look the other way when boko haram started

Now they live in your backyard and slaughter with recklessness
The same is happening to this demons now,

Abi the killings never enter sokoto too, you can all see that,there's no hiding place for the wicked

Mind you, if you point one evil finger at me,the remaining four is pointed at you too.

Y'all northern and fanatical Muslims should keep condoning wickedness, it will surely bounce back at you.

That the Christian God will surely make happen to the Christian enemies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
weekdays:
the innocent sheld by herdmen is too mush.
It's really sickening embarassed
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by bedspread: 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
FarahAideed:

Believe this Fulani character at your own peril.

Please watch video below to get a clearer picture of what's actually happening .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ADybby14Rw
Hmmmmm

Nigeria....
Nigerians.... OVER TO U
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by dajoaneke(m): 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:
Thank God Muric and we Muslims have been vindicated once more. This is coming from the farmers themselves
What did you expect people terrorised in their villages will say to avoid been killed?
I wont be surprised if these killings were sponsored by some Christian groups just to paint this administration in bad light.
You are a very BIG fool, retarded useless incessious fanatical imbred and have no clue what's happening in the country or you just want to play the victim. Security agencies will fish you and your family out for terrorist affiliation. Useless black dwarf goat.
Everytime, time codile tears from Christians just to demonize Fulanis and Muslims.
It is the teachings of your prophet that demonizes you and your lot not the crying of Nigerians.
It's unfair how low we have descended as Christians were said to be training 300 mercenaries in Israel
Don't worry about the Christian mercenaries, even if this were true. You should be more concerned about the Muslim trained jihadists that has taken over Nigeria since 2011.
Let'sle herders land in all states to avoid clashes, Christians will say no. What do these people really want
They want you to stop killing people for their homeland. They want you to stop ethnic cleansing. They want you to stop trespassing on their farmlands. They want justice for all the wrongs of the fulanis. They want you to stay and the north and do your business in your land or go to Sahara and eat sand. The sea is not meant for cows and bigots!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Dollabiz: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hmmm
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
dumb/stale defense from another terrorist!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
msquarewld:

Well said!
I'm neither supporting nor exonerating the herdsmen, but hear me out.
If you will agree with me that setting up ranches will limit the movement of these herdsmen, and therefore preventing them from destroying farmlands. This will no doubt bring a lasting peace between the farmers and the herdsmen.
Why is it that when it is mentioned, our elite who are hardly affected by this crisis are the ones that will shout it down and draw some of us the poor masses into their idea.
Oga sir, something is not right.

We share the same view on this . This whole thing stinks of conspiracy and obiously those of us who reason with emotions and hatred will not want to sit back and look at this situation from all angles before forming a judgement.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Donspicey: 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
Runalong333:
Ive been suspecting this for so long. A part of me thinks these killings are sponsored in some political office to paint the administration black cry. The truth will come out one day.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
FarahAideed:

Please watch video below to get a clearer picture of what's actually happening .

Make out your time and watch this video footage, please and PLEASES

1 Like

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by dyn1800: 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
we must believe your own side of story and reject theirs .... just to justified your hatred for one person? wow

FarahAideed:

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Leonbonapart(m): 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:
God will punish you for this statement. You will go unpunish. You son of Muhammad the pedophile
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nigerians,,, see how your taxes are spent faking fictitious organisations all over the place.

Propaganda

Violence

Divide and rule.

^^^
A tyrant and dictator can't do without the above mentioned.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Jaqenhghar: 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:
With all the videos going round. One still puts this up? SMH
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Empiree: 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:
I said these before:

Empiree:
I am afraid that Nigerians are falling to media propaganda and disintegrating the country into full blown civil war. None of these folks on the internet have met with fulanis in person to verify authenticity of media claims.

Nigeria media, just like their India counterparts are drum beating lyrics of war by constantly creating fear and hatred amongst the people. Personally this is not new to me. It is been 11yrs now that I knew about this was coming.

Empiree:
Nigerians are their own worst problems. This issue of ranch i have contributed my little on it. Majority of Yoruba and Igbo are against it. Now foreigners are coming to take over. When i suggested the land should be used for ranching reserve, they think i was stupid just bcus of their irrational hatred for the Fulanis.

Now, since they can not utilize what they have, foreigners will take advantage of it. Yoruba and Igbo floated the idea of the so called Fulani colony just bcus they are Fulani. But you see some of them here praising the same initiative by Oyinbo people. By the time Oyinbo establish large ranches across the country, these idiots will become slaves working for them on their own soil.

I am really tired of the way Nigerians think. They are clouded by religion when it comes to Fulani. So if you ask me if this is a good development?. Yes, it is bcus it improves economy, eradicates open grazing and brings about sanity in the community. On the other hand, it is NO bcus i rather have Nigerian citizens to take this initiative themselves. But the way they think is very troubling. You need to go through my comments on this issue on NL platform for my submissions. I am afraid that nigerians are setting themselves up for second hand citizenship on their own soil.

And I will not blame Buhari if his administration makes this deal with Oyinbo and they have their ranches set up across the country, not just the north bcus open grazing is all over the country. You too said this is a "good development". Is it a good development also when Fulani proposed setting up ranches across the country?. Why do Nigerians have to wait for Oyinbo to tell them what to do and how to do it?. It is pathetic. It further proves that Africans can't rule themselves as some suggested. But i dont believe that. I believe religion, tribalism and ego clouded their sense of reasoning.
Hold your media responsible. They are controlled by the Christian terrorists who have infiltrated every sector in Nigeria with their CAN of WORMS.

Nigerian Christians headed by CAN of WORMS are terrorists. Don't believe the media anymore. Now they are using that b!tch musician to lead propaganda in the case of Leah Sharibu.

1 Like

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Coneheads(f): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
Make fulani herders butcher ur pikin weda u no go talk true,mallam
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Empiree: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:
I said these before:

Empiree:
I am afraid that Nigerians are falling to media propaganda and disintegrating the country into full blown civil war. None of these folks on the internet have met with fulanis in person to verify authenticity of media claims.

Nigeria media, just like their India counterparts are drum beating lyrics of war by constantly creating fear and hatred amongst the people. Personally this is not new to me. It is been 11yrs now that I knew about this was coming.

Empiree:
Nigerians are their own worst problems. This issue of ranch i have contributed my little on it. Majority of Yoruba and Igbo are against it. Now foreigners are coming to take over. When i suggested the land should be used for ranching reserve, they think i was stupid just bcus of their irrational hatred for the Fulanis.

Now, since they can not utilize what they have, foreigners will take advantage of it. Yoruba and Igbo floated the idea of the so called Fulani colony just bcus they are Fulani. But you see some of them here praising the same initiative by Oyinbo people. By the time Oyinbo establish large ranches across the country, these idiots will become slaves working for them on their own soil.

I am really tired of the way Nigerians think. They are clouded by religion when it comes to Fulani. So if you ask me if this is a good development?. Yes, it is bcus it improves economy, eradicates open grazing and brings about sanity in the community. On the other hand, it is NO bcus i rather have Nigerian citizens to take this initiative themselves. But the way they think is very troubling. You need to go through my comments on this issue on NL platform for my submissions. I am afraid that nigerians are setting themselves up for second hand citizenship on their own soil.

And I will not blame Buhari if his administration makes this deal with Oyinbo and they have their ranches set up across the country, not just the north bcus open grazing is all over the country. You too said this is a "good development". Is it a good development also when Fulani proposed setting up ranches across the country?. Why do Nigerians have to wait for Oyinbo to tell them what to do and how to do it?. It is pathetic. It further proves that Africans can't rule themselves as some suggested. But i dont believe that. I believe religion, tribalism and ego clouded their sense of reasoning.
Hold your media responsible. They are controlled by the Christian terrorists who have infiltrated every sector in Nigeria with their CAN of WORMS.

Nigerian Christians headed by CAN of WORMS are terrorists. Don't believe the media anymore. Now they are using that b!tch musician to lead propaganda in the case of Leah Sharibu.

As Sheikh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory (ra) said:

Islam had been in Yorubaland long before Christianity but it was victimized by enemies of Islam (the British Christian and Nigerian christian terrorists and Ajayi Powder)

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Mcduval(m): 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:

E nur go better for you......if you don't have something I o say just keep quite and stop fooling ursef......we are too intelligent for this shit u just said.... Bleep u disgust me.....see the reason why I can never become a Muslim.....may God forbid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by blackaxe78: 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nbote:
See ediots... Obviously anoda paid group. Herdsmen are not responsible abi? So who are U intending on setting up ranches for? Why is dis govt intent on lying and continually exonerating herdsmen of blames?

Please stfu!
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Empiree: 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
Be Sure To Spread This

*DID YOU KNOW*

The First Church in Nigeria was built in 1842, some say 1898 (Google it)

BUT

1.The first Mosque was built in Ọyọ-Ile in 1550 A.D. (Google it)

2.The most recognized in history is the Great Mosque of Kano built in 1582.
The great mosque was built for Muhammad Rumfa in the 15th century and was moved to a new site by Muhammad Zaki in 1582.

However, history has it that mosques were built in

Iwo town in 1655 followed by

Iṣẹyin, in 1760;

Lagos, 1774;

Ṣaki, 1790;

and Oṣogbo, 1889.

The bottom line is whether 1550 or 1582, Islam has been in existence in Nigeria for almost three centuries before the coming of Christianity.

The British came and forced their religion on our forefathers which led to lots of them changing their names and becoming Christians.

Next time CAN talks about Islamization of Nigeria, please educate them.!
Islam did not just start. It has been there. If we did not islamize anyone all these years is it now because Buhari is president.

Why is CAN even screaming islamization now that for the first time a pastor is in the villa as vice president?
There was never an Imam who became Governor. In benue we had a Catholic priest as governor. In taraba we had a reverend both in Northern Nigeria. Now we have a pastor as vice President.

Please let religious bodies sow the seeds of peaceful coexistence not disharmony and needless suspicion.
QED!!!!

Copy and paste or share
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by blackaxe78: 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

With all the videos going round. One still puts this up? SMH

What videos proofs heardsmen are responsible for attack?
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by bionixs: 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
AFAN President = Kabiru Ibrahim

HOGWASH from the same Actors.
the same one at the door knocking is still asking who is knocking
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by baronene(m): 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
LOL
this one has been bribed by buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN / Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu / Buhari Violates Law On Public Procurement Like Jonathan, Yar’adua- Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.