Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,829 members, 7,862,729 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

"Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President (23448 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE / Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde / Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killing Of Enugu Pregnant Woman – Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by blackaxe78: 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
CodeTemplar:
What else do you expect from a Muslim fulani ? So why is Ghana, Benin, Mali, and Niger also pointing fingers at Fulani herdsmen?
Was crocodile tears from Christians also responsible for killing between 2009 and 2015?
Wisdom is profitable to guide.

Stop peddling lies
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Adegokside: 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hello guys,
I heard Nigeria Police Force form is out for graduate is this true
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by NairaMaster1(m): 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:
Thank God Muric and we Muslims have been vindicated once more. This is coming from the farmers themselves who knows cattle herders from inception are only armed with kettle and stick to guide their herds. I wont be surprised if these killings were sponsored by some Christian groups just to paint this administration in bad light. Every time crocodile tears from Christians just to demonize Fulanis and Muslims. It's unfair how low we have descended as a nation. Christians were said to be training 300 mercenaries in Israel. If those ones start killings, Muslims will be blamed. Let's give cattle herders land in all states to avoid clashes, Christians will say no. What do these people really want
You expect your fellow TERRORIST Kabiru Ibrahim who happens to be a Fulani implicate you?.

Secondly, such association doesn't Exist in Benue and ENUGU.

SO WHY IS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BENT ON BUILDING RANCHES WITH GOVERNMENT MONEY?

Human can go without beef but can't go without crops.
Your cup will soon overflow.

T E R R O R I S T S

ALL OVER THE WORLD YOU PISS EVERYONE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:
Thank God Muric and we Muslims have been vindicated once more. This is coming from the farmers themselves who knows cattle herders from inception are only armed with kettle and stick to guide their herds. I wont be surprised if these killings were sponsored by some Christian groups just to paint this administration in bad light. Every time crocodile tears from Christians just to demonize Fulanis and Muslims. It's unfair how low we have descended as a nation. Christians were said to be training 300 mercenaries in Israel. If those ones start killings, Muslims will be blamed. Let's give cattle herders land in all states to avoid clashes, Christians will say no. What do these people really want

Na Gun go kill you
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Sammyimpostor: 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:

Some guys killed innocent people in the church wore Choir robe and playing drums and dancing, please can you answer they are?
More than twice Macban have own up to some killings in Benue state, please tell me how many Christians do we have as members of macban?
Just recently some guys claimed to carry out barbaric attack on Innocent villagers and there reason was that there cows were killed, please tell me if a Birom Christian rear cow or if cattle rearing is Igbo man's business?
Lastly if anyone has an evidence of Christian being trained in Israel let him or her present it.

Let me remind your shallow brain of unnecessary killings by Hausa Muslims. After the 2011 general election many Christians lost their lives in Minna and especially Bauchi where NCCF lodge was burnt down a several Corp Members killed, just because a Christian President was elected, fast forward to 2015 general election, was a single soul killed in the South? absolutely No because Christian are just too accommodating.

1 Like

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Maket: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
AFAN President = Kabiru Ibrahim

HOGWASH from the same Actors.
SUNRISE ASSOCIATION WITH EMERGENCY PRESIDENT.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Almunjid(m): 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
Juliusmalema:
farmers get association for Nigeria again and am a farmer and I didn't know.
That means u r not a registered farmer. Na una type bush police (Fulani) dey... Lol

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
Almunjid:

That means u r not a registered farmer. Na una type bush police (Fulani) dey... Lol

a reply from a buharist.........
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by EasterDell: 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:

Yes, I totally agree with you! This must be some type of retaliation for how faceless groups sponsored Boko Haram to paint the GEJ administration in bad light. And the incompetent buffoon GEJ could not even stop them or hold their sponsors accountable.

The sad part is that PMB is fighting these killer herdsmen very hard, he has arrested and prosecuted many of the sponsors & the country is now safe again. Never again will a useless Christian group dare to sponsor evil killings all in the name of politics. Sai Baba!

Ode!

1 Like

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by ibori1(m): 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:

c u

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by hatchy(f): 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:
I don't know the right words to use to describe you...

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Sammyimpostor: 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
Empiree:
Be Sure To Spread This

*DID YOU KNOW*

The First Church in Nigeria was built in 1842, some say 1898 (Google it)

BUT

1.The first Mosque was built in Ọyọ-Ile in 1550 A.D. (Google it)

2.The most recognized in history is the Great Mosque of Kano built in 1582.
The great mosque was built for Muhammad Rumfa in the 15th century and was moved to a new site by Muhammad Zaki in 1582.

However, history has it that mosques were built in

Iwo town in 1655 followed by

Iṣẹyin, in 1760;

Lagos, 1774;

Ṣaki, 1790;

and Oṣogbo, 1889.

The bottom line is whether 1550 or 1582, Islam has been in existence in Nigeria for almost three centuries before the coming of Christianity.

The British came and forced their religion on our forefathers which led to lots of them changing their names and becoming Christians.

Next time CAN talks about Islamization of Nigeria, please educate them.!
Islam did not just start. It has been there. If we did not islamize anyone all these years is it now because Buhari is president.

Why is CAN even screaming islamization now that for the first time a pastor is in the villa as vice president?
There was never an Imam who became Governor. In benue we had a Catholic priest as governor. In taraba we had a reverend both in Northern Nigeria. Now we have a pastor as vice President.

Please let religious bodies sow the seeds of peaceful coexistence not disharmony and needless suspicion.
QED!!!!

Copy and paste or share

Looking for Muslim Governor in Benue and, Plateau and Taraba is like looking for Muslim Governor in Abia or River State because Christian are the majority.

When you talk about tolerance i think Christians are much better.
After the 2011 general election many Christians lost their lives in Minna and especially Bauchi where NCCF lodge was burnt down a several Corp Members killed, just because a Christian President was elected, fast forward to 2015 general election, was a single soul killed in the South? absolutely No because Christian are just too accommodating.

In South-West Muslim religion is known as "Imole" which simply means "Knowledge of force"

Let me remind you why terrorism exist in Islam
And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter... and fight them until fitnah is no more, and religion is for Allah.

— Quran 2:191

Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.

— Quran 2:190
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Almunjid(m): 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
Juliusmalema:

a reply from a buharist.........
100% Buharist!
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
Almunjid:
100% Buharist!
Ok
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by DaCharis2016: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
Where was AFAN all those time they were killing rampantly?

Hmm! I smell cooked beans here.

I don't believe this shit.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by DaCharis2016: 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
Where was AFAN all those time they were killing rampantly?

Hmm! I smell cooked beans here.

I don't even know any AFAN.
I don't believe this shit.

May God help us in nigeria.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by nnonso1: 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
Work From Home? This Great Home Has a Perfect Office Plus Space For Your Kids
Property: An amazing newly built 3bedroom 2bathrooms in an Estate off Adeniyi Jonse Ikeja in an astonishing rate of 1.2million in for rent.
Looking for Mini-flat in Anywhere in Lagos?
Rent, Buy and Lease with confident
At POISE HOMES
Nigeria's Most Trusted online Real Estate Destination

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by bezimo(m): 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Kabiru Ibrahim is doing everything within his power to exonerate killer herdsmen from their heinous crimes even when miyetti Allah has claimed responsibility for their actions on several occasions.

What a cow republic

Don't mind the daft idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Teibaba(m): 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
How can they be responsible for the killings when we all KNOW its the TERRORIST IPOD.

Many people will just go to HELL FIRE for cheap lies.

Nigeria will stop being a joke only when it does
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by tsalmjohn(m): 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
Let's give cattle herders land in all states to avoid clashes, Christians will say no. What do these people really want [/quote]

will you kip kwayeat.....
is it by force...
they said they r not giving land to people who value cow more than human beings..is it that hard to understand
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by felaismyhero(m): 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:
ejima gift?,what are u saying? i hope u being ironic? give killers land,really?! now to the issue at hand,i hate religion.it makes us biased.see muslims try to defend the killings.and all religions are fake,fake,fake.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by giftedben: 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Architect Kabiru Ibrahim is a terrorist.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by mechanics(m): 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
A welcome development.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Empiree: 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
Sammyimpostor:

Looking for Muslim Governor in Benue and, Plateau and Taraba is like looking for Muslim Governor in Abia or River State because Christian are the majority.

When you talk about tolerance i think Christians are much better.
After the 2011 general election many Christians lost their lives in Minna and especially Bauchi where NCCF lodge was burnt down a several Corp Members killed, just because a Christian President was elected, fast forward to 2015 general election, was a single soul killed in the South? absolutely No because Christian are just too accommodating.

In South-West Muslim religion is known as "Imole" which simply means "Knowledge of force"

Let me remind you why terrorism exist in Islam
And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter... and fight them until fitnah is no more, and religion is for Allah.

— Quran 2:191

Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.

— Quran 2:190

Who needs your superstory?. You failed to spot media lies about Fulanis. So how the heck you want me to believe it was Muslims who killed in 2011?.

Liar!!!

Help yourself. This is Buhari restoring Nigeria while you hate. Those pastors and evil politicians know Buhari is doing good but they aren't happy because he blocked their illegal means of making money.

Sai baba

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by poseidon12: 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
FarahAideed:

Believe this Fulani character at your own peril.

Please watch video below to get a clearer picture of what's actually happening .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ADybby14Rw

Thank you very much for the video. Buhari and his Fulani brothers are really trying to take over Nigeria. We have to be vigilant.

1 Like

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by poseidon12: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:

So you believe the Fulani farmer telling you that Fulanis are not responsible for the killings? Your gullibility has no comparison. Ask your State Governor to donate enough land for the Fulanis.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:
How old are you, cause your thinking is derailed, and very stupid, very very.
Pls Grow up...
I wish the Government can pass a bill which puts people of your kind in jail.....
Don't say what you don't know, MURIC my foot, Christian training mercenaries, for what, do you think we are extremists, like so many of your kind are....
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Crenzywilliams(m): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:

Did you read all or just part of the write up?
They said the real herdsmen don’t carry AK47, sure you read that part as well... Give out our lands so you guys can come and colonize us, or rather have an easier assess to wipe us all out em...una plan no go work
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by darqly(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:

Shift let us laugh...Yours is the funniest....and silliest angry
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by CodeTemplar: 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
blackaxe78:

{Stop peddling lies
What lies?
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by damlawrence101: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
If your great grand father has given all dia portion of lands to the fulanis I don't think u will be hia 2day talking rubbish like dis
Ejimagift:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov. Ortom And Suswam Reconcile.see How They Hugged Each Other(photos) / State Of Imo State: The Bad, The Worse And The Hope (My Personal Experience) / I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.