Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,819 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

"Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President (23440 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Files Lawsuit Against Simon Ekpa For Killings In The SE / Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde / Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killing Of Enugu Pregnant Woman – Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by lexy2014: 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
Runalong333:
Ive been suspecting this for so long. A part of me thinks these killings are sponsored in some political office to paint the administration black cry. The truth will come out one day.
are u referring to Gaddafi's boys d president said came from Libya & are posing as Fulani herdsmen?
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by lexy2014: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:
Thank God Muric and we Muslims have been vindicated once more. This is coming from the farmers themselves who knows cattle herders from inception are only armed with kettle and stick to guide their herds. I wont be surprised if these killings were sponsored by some Christian groups just to paint this administration in bad light. Every time crocodile tears from Christians just to demonize Fulanis and Muslims. It's unfair how low we have descended as a nation. Christians were said to be training 300 mercenaries in Israel. If those ones start killings, Muslims will be blamed. Let's give cattle herders land in all states to avoid clashes, Christians will say no. What do these people really want
will folks in d north allow a southerner to rear pigs in d north?
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by CioAngels(f): 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
So sad that you are being used to lie and besides where did kabiru resurface from to talk for farmers? If you people like manipulate as much as you can. Miyetti Allah, Emir of Kano, elrufai and others confirmed and claimed that it reprisal killing the fulani herdsmen are doing for their missing cows. Lying will be too disgraceful for you to put up for what the kings openly said. Kabiru, whoever sent for face saving lies, it is too late to cry over split milk. You can now come out to lie because others are coming out to defend themselves.

2 Likes

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Sammyimpostor: 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
Empiree:
Who needs your superstory?. You failed to spot media lies about Fulanis. So how the heck you want me to believe it was Muslims who killed in 2011?.

Liar!!!

Help yourself. This is Buhari restoring Nigeria while you hate. Those pastors and evil politicians know Buhari is doing good but they aren't happy because he blocked their illegal means of making money.

Sai baba

Interesting, a fanatic like you will see the truth but pretend not to see it. So you want to tell me it was Bauchi Christians that killed themselves because a Christian President had just been elected in 2011
Why Igbo didn't kill themselves in the east
Muslims are the problem in this world, that is why a shiat Muslims will kill a Sunni in Afghanistan, go to Syria is it Christian against Christian? Over 100 people were silently murdered in Zaria and Zakzaky has been castrated since then not minding how his people were gruesomely killed. Until Izallah and Darika start leaving in peace then you guys have not started.

For your information, those pictures you shared are photo shopped (that's how you share lies every where and your gullible followers will follow like rams)
The new carrier is called "Nigeria Air" not Nigeria Airways. You see how you have been fooling yourself? In the same way everything you have said here are nothing but lies.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Sammyimpostor: 11:46pm On Jul 18, 2018
Empiree:
Who needs your superstory?. You failed to spot media lies about Fulanis. So how the heck you want me to believe it was Muslims who killed in 2011?.

Liar!!!

Help yourself. This is Buhari restoring Nigeria while you hate. Those pastors and evil politicians know Buhari is doing good but they aren't happy because he blocked their illegal means of making money.

Sai baba

Interesting, a fanatic like you will see the truth but will pretend not to see it. So you want to tell me it was Bauchi Christians that killed themselves because a Christian President had just been elected in 2011
Muslims are the problem in this world, that is why a shiat Muslims will kill a Sunni in Afghanistan, go to Syria is it Christian against Christian? Over 100 people were silently murdered in Zaria and Zakzaky has been castrated since then not minding how his people were gruesomely killed. Until Izallah and Darika start leaving in peace then you guys have not started.

For your information, those pictures you shared are photo shopped (that's how you share lies every where and your gullible followers will follow like rams)
The new carrier is called "Nigeria Air" not Nigeria Airways. You see how you have been fooling yourself? In the same way everything you have said here are nothing but lies.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Empiree: 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
Sammyimpostor:

[s]Interesting, a fanatic like you will see the truth but will pretend not to see it. So you want to tell me it was Bauchi Christians that killed themselves because a Christian President had just been elected in 2011
Muslims are the problem in this world, that is why a shiat Muslims will kill a Sunni in Afghanistan, go to Syria is it Christian against Christian? Over 100 people were silently murdered in Zaria and Zakzaky has been castrated since then not minding how his people were gruesomely killed. Until Izallah and Darika start leaving in peace then you guys have not started.[/s]

You must be pained right now. Remove the clog from your eyes and see beyond hate
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 19, 2018
lexy2014:
are u referring to Gaddafi's boys d president said came from Libya & are posing as Fulani herdsmen?

Im referering to the opposition.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by lexy2014: 7:18am On Jul 19, 2018
Runalong333:

Im referering to the opposition.
but earlier, d president said it was Gaddafi's boys that are responsible 4d killings and that they slipped into d country & were posing as Fulani herdsmen. Y has d story now changed 2 opposition politicians? What are d names of these opposition politicians? Y haven't they been arrested&prosecuted?
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by orisa37: 7:45am On Jul 19, 2018
Criminal Elements attempting to cause confusion everywhere. God punish this Association and Miyetti group.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Sammyimpostor: 7:53am On Jul 19, 2018
Empiree:

You must be pained right now. Remove the clog from your eyes and see beyond hate

You call this hate when Muslims are the ones hating themselves. I'm waiting for you to prove me wrong on everything i have said. I you guys will always divert the topic once these issues going on in Islamic countries is brought onboard. Saudi Arabia and Iran have never agreed with each other yet they are all Islamic countries. Tomorrow Friday, you will hear Sunni Muslim bombing Shiat mosque, no wonder boko boys are attacking any mosque (I'm waiting for you to tell me they are sponsored by Christians because shekau is a bishop). Less i forget, a hausa muslim will never pray in a mosque where the imam is a Yoruba man because he sees him as a lesser muslim.
The most war torn countries in the world are Islamic countries, e.g Afghanistan, Syria, iran, iraq, to mention but few. But this can't be said of countries that has no Islamic background like Sweden, Finland, Australia, Brazil, Scotland e.t.c.

I just remembered this, two years ago some Syrian refugees were looking for asylum in Saudi Arabia but they were rejected and in twinkle of an eye Australia took them in.

There is a thread on the front page about an Afghan national that Swedish authority rejected his stay and in the process of deporting him he broke and started crying like a baby because he doesn't want to go back to kabul and currently he is being reconsidered.

But let me conclude with this, it is not all Muslims that are heartless and inconsiderate, i grew up in 98% Muslim populated area and I can categorically tell you that I have met a lot of good Muslims out there that have helped me in several areas, I'm sorry to say you are not one of those good Muslims. But
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Empiree: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2018
What's all this trash gotta do with this topic?

Besides, you have contradicted yourself. You said Muslims are bad but at the same time you grew up with most Muslim populated area and they are good people.

Guess what?. When you make up your mind let me know. You sound like a sick man.
Sammyimpostor:

You call this hate when Muslims are the ones hating themselves. I'm waiting for you to prove me wrong on everything i have said. I you guys will always divert the topic once these issues going on in Islamic countries is brought onboard. Saudi Arabia and Iran have never agreed with each other yet they are all Islamic countries. Tomorrow Friday, you will hear Sunni Muslim bombing Shiat mosque, no wonder boko boys are attacking any mosque (I'm waiting for you to tell me they are sponsored by Christians because shekau is a bishop). Less i forget, a hausa muslim will never pray in a mosque where the imam is a Yoruba man because he sees him as a lesser muslim.
The most war torn countries in the world are Islamic countries, e.g Afghanistan, Syria, iran, iraq, to mention but few. But this can't be said of countries that has no Islamic background like Sweden, Finland, Australia, Brazil, Scotland e.t.c.

I just remembered this, two years ago some Syrian refugees were looking for asylum in Saudi Arabia but they were rejected and in twinkle of an eye Australia took them in.

There is a thread on the front page about an Afghan national that Swedish authority rejected his stay and in the process of deporting him he broke and started crying like a baby because he doesn't want to go back to kabul and currently he is being reconsidered.

But let me conclude with this, it is not all Muslims that are heartless and inconsiderate, i grew up in 98% Muslim populated area and I can categorically tell you that I have met a lot of good Muslims out there that have helped me in several areas, I'm sorry to say you are not one of those good Muslims. But
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Sammyimpostor: 11:07am On Jul 19, 2018
Empiree:
What's all this trash gotta do with this topic?

Besides, you have contradicted yourself. You said Muslims are bad but at the same time you grew up with most Muslim populated area and they are good people.

Guess what?. When you make up your mind let me know. You sound like a sick man.

I think you need brain transfusion.
For the fact that I said Muslims are bad doesn't mean all of them are bad. I'm not contradicting myself, I'm just telling you that you are one of those terrorist Muslim out there.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Empiree: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
Sammyimpostor:

I think you need brain transfusion.
For the fact that I said Muslims are bad doesn't mean all of them are bad. I'm not contradicting myself, I'm just telling you that you are one of those terrorist Muslim out there.
You are derailing this thread, son.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Sammyimpostor: 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
Empiree:
You are derailing this thread, son.

I see you lack sense of reasoning father
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 20, 2018
lexy2014:
but earlier, d president said it was Gaddafi's boys that are responsible 4d killings and that they slipped into d country & were posing as Fulani herdsmen. Y has d story now changed 2 opposition politicians? What are d names of these opposition politicians? Y haven't they been arrested&prosecuted?

I don't care what the president said , he must have had his reasons to say that if he even said that to begin with. What I stated is my own intuition about the matter and it's not influenced by hatred of any party, religion or tribe , I feel it's an angle that has not been given spotlight or entertained.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by lexy2014: 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
Runalong333:

I don't care what the president said , he must have had his reasons to say that if he even said that to begin with. What I stated is my own intuition about the matter and it's not influenced by hatred of any party, religion or tribe , I feel it's an angle that has not been given spotlight or entertained.
if u don't care what d president said about gaddafis guys, y do u care about what he said about politicians being responsible 4d killings? U have a right 2 ur intuition that's y I asked u who are d politicians? Don't they have names? Y have d authorities not arrested or prosecuted them?
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 21, 2018
lexy2014:
if u don't care what d president said about gaddafis guys, y do u care about what he said about politicians being responsible 4d killings? U have a right 2 ur intuition that's y I asked u who are d politicians? Don't they have names? Y have d authorities not arrested or prosecuted them?

Lol, buhari is a terrorist, Jonathan was the best , Fulan herdsmen are evil. What else? You can add on your usual songs, so you can be happy lol.

But like I said I doubt very much that it's Fulani herdsmen behind these murders ,my suspicions are on the opposition. Case closed .
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by lexy2014: 8:36am On Jul 21, 2018
Runalong333:

Lol, buhari is a terrorist, Jonathan was the best , Fulan herdsmen are evil. What else? You can add on your usual songs, so you can be happy lol.

But like I said I doubt very much that it's Fulani herdsmen behind these murders ,my suspicions are on the opposition. Case closed .
what has Jonathan got 2do with d discussion? Its unfortunate that some of u think Nigeria is about Jonathan & buhari. Nigeria is about d constitution not any individual. When u read section 14(2b), then u will understand better.

D communities that have been victims in all these have said Fulani herdsmen were responsible. D president said they were wrong&he fingered Gaddafi's boys. If Gaddafi's boy were d culprits, y is d president now blaming politicians? Y d change of story? What is d correlation between Gaddafi's boys&politicians? If u say it's politicians in d opposition, what are their names? Y has d govt not arrested or prosecuted any?
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by orisa37: 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
This Writter has been drugged
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 23, 2018
lexy2014:
what has Jonathan got 2do with d discussion? Its unfortunate that some of u think Nigeria is about Jonathan & buhari. Nigeria is about d constitution not any individual. When u read section 14(2b), then u will understand better.

D communities that have been victims in all these have said Fulani herdsmen were responsible. D president said they were wrong&he fingered Gaddafi's boys. If Gaddafi's boy were d culprits, y is d president now blaming politicians? Y d change of story? What is d correlation between Gaddafi's boys&politicians? If u say it's politicians in d opposition, what are their names? Y has d govt not arrested or prosecuted any?

The farmers who are victims are the ones who are claiming it wasn't herdsmen, now do I believe someone who was never attacked online or the people who know what's happening on the ground ? . Buhari never said it's politicians involved, I'm the one suspecting their involvement.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by lexy2014: 10:20am On Jul 23, 2018
Runalong333:

The farmers who are victims are the ones who are claiming it wasn't herdsmen, now do I believe someone who was never attacked online or the people who know what's happening on the ground ? . Buhari never said it's politicians involved, I'm the one suspecting their involvement.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by lexy2014: 10:22am On Jul 23, 2018
Runalong333:

d more than 200 people who were killed in plateau were not victims, right? D more than 100 killed in Benue weren't victims, right? D farmers association president kabiru, were is he from? Is he from Benue or plateau States? Am talking about communities where people were killed u are talking about farmers. Who would u believe, a certain kabiru who isn't from affected communities or d stories of people who are from d affected communities?

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/presidency-blames-insecurity-killings-politicians/amp/

www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/120-killed-houses-burnt-in-fresh-plateau-bloodbath/amp/

"Buhari never said its politicians that are involved"...where did u get that?

www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/plateau-massacre-retaliation-lost-300-cows-miyetti-allah/amp/

www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/breaking-again-herdsmen-kill-39-sack-and-raze-three-communities-in-benue/amp/

Are u still going to deny that buhari said Gaddafi's boys were involved?
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2018
lexy2014:
d more than 200 people who were killed in plateau were not victims, right? D more than 100 killed in Benue weren't victims, right? D farmers association president kabiru, were is he from? Is he from Benue or plateau States? Am talking about communities where people were killed u are talking about farmers. Who would u believe, a certain kabiru who isn't from affected communities or d stories of people who are from d affected communities?

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/presidency-blames-insecurity-killings-politicians/amp/

www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/120-killed-houses-burnt-in-fresh-plateau-bloodbath/amp/

"Buhari never said its politicians that are involved"...where did u get that?

www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/plateau-massacre-retaliation-lost-300-cows-miyetti-allah/amp/

www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/breaking-again-herdsmen-kill-39-sack-and-raze-three-communities-in-benue/amp/

Are u still going to deny that buhari said Gaddafi's boys were involved?

Guy when I said i suspect politics behind these killings , I wasn't repeating anything said by buhari , that was my opinion, I didn't even know he said the same before. Did the affected say it themselves that it was the herdsmen ? Has this been proven to be true , or are we only just being emotional over something that no one knows for damn sure is the truth ? . The farmers live in these communities, so why should we not give them a listening ear when they say it's not the herdsmen attacking them?. Let's look at all possible angled not just the ones we feel comfortable with.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by lexy2014: 11:50am On Jul 23, 2018
Runalong333:

Guy when I said i suspect politics behind these killings , I wasn't repeating anything said by buhari , that was my opinion, I didn't even know he said the same before. Did the affected say it themselves that it was the herdsmen ? Has this been proven to be true , or are we only just being emotional over something that no one knows for damn sure is the truth ? . The farmers live in these communities, so why should we not give them a listening ear when they say it's not the herdsmen attacking them?. Let's look at all possible angled not just the ones we feel comfortable with.
is Fulani herdsmen not an angle? Y are u uncomfortable with it? Y are u comfortable with d politicians angle yet u don't want me 2b comfortable with my own angle? U are laying emphasis on farmers. D people that were killed, were they members of farmers association? when did farmers association now become spokesperson 4d communities that were attacked in Benue&plateau? Obviously, u didn't read d links. Read d links I sent u then u will no what d affected communities said. If u have ur own links or facts to support ur claim pls provide.

U are promoting d politicians angle. u don't have any facts to support ur claim yet u say this

"are we only just being emotional over something that no one knows for damn sure is the truth?"

I asked u several times, who are these politicians? What are their names? Y haven't they been arrested or prosecuted? U couldn't answer, its just ur hunch yet u are saying those who pursue d herdsmen angle even with newspaper reports are being emotional
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
lexy2014:
is Fulani herdsmen not an angle? Y are u uncomfortable with it? Y are u comfortable with d politicians angle yet u don't want me 2b comfortable with my own angle? U are laying emphasis on farmers. D people that were killed, were they members of farmers association? when did farmers association now become spokesperson 4d communities that were attacked in Benue&plateau? Obviously, u didn't read d links. Read d links I sent u then u will no what d affected communities said. If u have ur own links or facts to support ur claim pls provide.

U are promoting d politicians angle. u don't have any facts to support ur claim yet u say this

"are we only just being emotional over something that no one knows for damn sure is the truth?"

I asked u several times, who are these politicians? What are their names? Y haven't they been arrested or prosecuted? U couldn't answer, its just ur hunch yet u are saying those who pursue d herdsmen angle even with newspaper reports are being emotional

Dude , my original point was that we can't only point at herdsmen when there are other posiblities . For some time now , the killings were atributed to them, that's fine by me but let's also look into other possibilities. I'm not saying they are not involved, but let's not silence other voices that are saying otherwise .
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by lexy2014: 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
Runalong333:

Dude , my original point was that we can't only point at herdsmen when there are other posiblities . For some time now , the killings were atributed to them, that's fine by me but let's also look into other possibilities. I'm not saying they are not involved, but let's not silence other voices that are saying otherwise .
am not saying other possibilities should b silenced. I am saying that 4 something as serious as this, d inconsistencies from govt(first Gaddafi's boys then to politicians) doesn't leave much to b desired. Whoever d govt says its responsible, then it should prove it beyond every reasonable doubt. Until then, d victims will still hold on to their storyline
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
lexy2014:
am not saying other possibilities should b silenced. I am saying that 4 something as serious as this, d inconsistencies from govt(first Gaddafi's boys then to politicians) doesn't leave much to b desired. Whoever d govt says its responsible, then it should prove it beyond every reasonable doubt. Until then, d victims will still hold on to their storyline

Ok.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Sammyimpostor: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
Runalong333:

I remember watching TVC interviewing the Priest the was attacked in a Seminary in Benue State.
He said when he heard noise outside he came out only to see fulani guys pointing at him saying "that's him that refused us to graze kill him" it was only God that save the man he would have been killed.
I still have a video that of fulani guys that wore Choir robe after burning a church.
Recently miyetti Allah said the killings in Plateau State is in revenge of their 300 cows killed.
Please what prove do you need again?
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
Sammyimpostor:

I remember watching TVC interviewing the Priest the was attacked in a Seminary in Benue State.
He said when he heard noise outside he came out only to see fulani guys pointing at him saying "that's him that refused us to graze kill him" it was only God that save the man he would have been killed.
I still have a video that of fulani guys that wore Choir robe after burning a church.
Recently miyetti Allah said the killings in Plateau State is in revenge of their 300 cows killed.
Please what prove do you need again?

Can you please post the video here, so that we can expose the evil.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by orisa37: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
This writer is not only drugged, but has been bribed from the $322million Abacha Loot.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President by Sammyimpostor: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2018
Runalong333:

Can you please post the video here, so that we can expose the evil.

The video is heavy but follow this link
https://twitter.com/Emekaclems222/status/993109161830428673

Or just type fulani herdsmen in Catholic Choir robe on YouTube

I just laughed when you say you want video to expose them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC / Seven-Time Winner Messi Misses Ballon D’or Nomination List / Ondo Acting Gov, Aiyedatiwa Freezes LGs Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.