Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos (6086 Views)

Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 5 Years On A Plane (Photos) / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
A Facebook user has been heavily criticized after filming a woman while breastfeeding her baby on a plane and posting it online. While the poster, a woman felt it is was probably awkward for the new mother to breastfeed her child in front of other flight passengers, online users have slammed her for not minding her business on the plane but decided to infringe on another woman's 'privacy'.

The post has gone viral since it was posted online - with thousands of comments and shares from displeased internet users.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/lady-shocked-after-woman-was-spotted-breastfeeding-her-baby-on-a-flight-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos by madridguy(m): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
Na high tension shock her grin
Re: Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos by blackboy(m): 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
Its acceptable and a norm. Make the baby disturb everyone? Its not easy being a mom. free the woman. the man sitting next to her should complain but no

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos by IndustryEight: 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
This one feeling awkward was the same person who was breastfed at a market square in one village with the whole villagers in attendance.

Your deliverance requires 45 litres of red oil and 7 litres of palm wine.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos by mofeoluwadassah: 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
so what is she suppose to do nw...ah Some people no just get brain again sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos by Tolexander: 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
Seems the idle lady filming the woman breastfeeding her baby hasn't given birth to one before, and doesn't know what it takes to be a nursing mother

7 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos by ODeva(f): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
That's a good mother. she'll not allow her child to starve. Even a numb skull knows that. Evil monitoring people

7 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos by udoka55555: 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
you have the right to feed your baby anywhere...
what is the breast meant for?
Re: Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos by dulux07(m): 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
I think it's time they create a law guiding the way people are snapped unawares.
Re: Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos by kushercain: 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
Instead of the foolish woman to avert her eyes she get mind snap am. Ote!! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos by ojun50(m): 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
dis one ba sence

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos by RevenGeMission: 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
iNTERNATIONAL Gbeborun
Re: Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos by dkronicle(m): 1:53am On Jul 19, 2018
Why did dey paint d bress red. I'm angry now

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos by GistmoreNG: 1:55am On Jul 19, 2018
cool
Re: Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos by dingbang(m): 4:34am On Jul 19, 2018
Mothers are priceless...
Re: Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos by potbelly(m): 5:57am On Jul 19, 2018
So the woman saying its awkward will prefer to starve her own baby if she was in this situation?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos by nazablossom(f): 6:41am On Jul 19, 2018
Useless shild (in Jenifer's voice). Women breastfeed inside danfo and public transport and she is talking of plane. Attention seekers everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos by nazablossom(f): 6:42am On Jul 19, 2018
dkronicle:
Why did dey paint d bress red. I'm angry now
Perverts everywhere, you want to .........on top somebody's food.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos by Olalan(m): 7:04am On Jul 19, 2018
But they won't record girls whom have all their breast out in the name of fashion

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos by dkronicle(m): 7:29am On Jul 19, 2018
nazablossom:
Perverts everywhere, you want to .........on top somebody's food.
pervert how. Will i disappear through my phone to her bress location. Dont angry me o

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos by KingLennon(m): 7:58am On Jul 19, 2018
Wats shocking there? What if the baby starts crying in the plane? She'll still complain
Re: Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 19, 2018
Why capture another woman breastfeeding?
Re: Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos by boss1310(m): 8:35am On Jul 19, 2018
I think internet is making people crazy and reasoning like id..ts when is breastfeeding a baby something to be shocked about.the woman who originally post this is not a mother

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos by introvertious: 9:12am On Jul 19, 2018
This is Crazy..Is it her breast that is undergoing the process?
Why take pictures?
Re: Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos by nazablossom(f): 9:30am On Jul 19, 2018
grin, do I know?
dkronicle:
pervert how. Will i disappear through my phone to her bress location. Dont angry me o
Re: Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos by Khd95(m): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
women are their own number one problem, case clossed
Re: Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos by dkronicle(m): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
nazablossom:
grin, do I know?

Seems like i even know you. Is ur email okay ?
Re: Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos by nazablossom(f): 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
dkronicle:

Seems like i even know you. Is ur email okay ?
Know me from where? My email is okay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To / When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. / When A Girl Tries To Trick A Sharp Guy(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.