Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Criteria For Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Criteria For Marriage? (596 Views)

If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? / What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? / When Did Material Things Became A Criteria For A Man's Readiness To Settle Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criteria For Marriage? by joff2(m): 12:36am On Sep 12, 2018
I heard some people say some really outrageous things pertaining to the reasons why they can't marry someone; from physical, sexual, biological, ancestral, medical and so forth!

What are your preferred criteria for a life partner?
Re: Criteria For Marriage? by bravosky(m): 12:43am On Sep 12, 2018
undecided is Good but be puntual everywhere
Re: Criteria For Marriage? by 2buffagain(m): 12:56am On Sep 12, 2018
- Don't be from any over-doing tribe that requires long expensive trips to your village before you are married. No time for all that logistics (Mainstream igbos and similar tribes disqualified)

- Don't plan on being a housewife (...unless I change my mind in the future and agree that you can).

- Have [the genetics for] thick thighs and a cute face.

- Be christian

After all this is settled, other relational things can then be factored in.

2 Likes

Re: Criteria For Marriage? by joff2(m): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2018
Igbos disqualified shocked
Re: Criteria For Marriage? by 2buffagain(m): 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
joff2:
Igbos disqualified shocked

I'm not interested in going back to naija and transporting my people there just because I want to marry. Too expensive.
Igbos always want a man to go to her village just because he wants to marry her....even if her parents are not in said village.
Re: Criteria For Marriage? by joff2(m): 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
2buffagain:

I'm not interested in going back to naija and transporting my people there just because I want to marry. Too expensive.
Igbos always want a man to go to her village just because he wants to marry her....even if her parents are not in said village.

grin grin

There's a new generation of Igbo coming up
Re: Criteria For Marriage? by 2buffagain(m): 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
joff2:

grin grin

There's a new generation of Igbo coming up

Well tell them to be louder.
Till today, I have never heard any of them speak up when these things are discussed.

We only ever hear all the braindead "Igbo tradition is best tradition" people who don't really add anything intellectual to the discussion in the way pragmatism.

(1) (Reply)

Can Masturbation And Sexual Abstinence Improve Mental And Cognitive Ability??? / Guys, Would You Like To Be BROTHER ZONED By A Lady You Love? / What Is The Crazy Thing You Have Done To Get The Opposite Sex Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.