Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,425 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup (8146 Views)

Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) / Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive / Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Black women are ugly and boring undecided. Very dull species of women lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
Curvinus:
Please don't forget blacks are nearer the equator and require melanin to shied them from the ultraviolet rays of the sun which can predispose you to DNA mutations and skin cancer. Sunlight energy is damaging to the human skin and needs to be controlled and that is where melanin comes into play. It is the sun screen that makes our skin, black and eyes brown to defend us against UV light. It also stimulates the production of vitamin D for strong healthy bones and teeth. We are not ugly. Instead, we have adapted to our climate. Would you rather blacks died off on a massive scale in the name of so-called white beauty? I think not. Call it ugly, but black is what toughens us against ultraviolet rays without which you could have a disaster of cataclysmic proportion.

Melanin is actually beautiful. Explain how we got the Nose and Skull shape.
Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Curvinus(m): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
Admin401:

Melanin is actually beautiful. Explain how we got the Nose and Skull shape.

Are we not allowed to be different? Anyway, science says our air is already warm and does not need to warmed any further before it gets into the lungs. Whites have narrower nose to warm the air. Please look beyond silly aesthetics and try to be happy with yourself.

As for skull shapes, Africa is the home of our ancestors and we didn't require further adaptations and mutations in skull shape to survive. its all about survival bro. It's a simple sturvs.

3 Likes

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
Curvinus:

Are we not allowed to be different? Anyway, science says our air is already warm and does not need to warmed any further before it gets into the lungs. Whites have narrower nose to warm the air. Please look beyond silly aesthetics and try to be happy with yourself.

As for skull shapes, Africa is the home of our ancestors and we didn't require further adaptations and mutations in skull shape to survive. its all about survival bro. It's a simple sturvs.

Yeah, NO!

2 Likes

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by ibori1(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
where is d doctor dt advice we held drink water every morning, pls I don piss 16times ooo
abeg help
crying.... . .

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by flyca: 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
Switch positions a bit.

If black people were white, and white people were balck - skin color wise, you'll still turn around and call white skinned people "pale, fragile humans, looking like doll babies" and/or what ever other names you conjure in your head. Then you'll turn around and celebrate black people as "chocolate milk skin looking lick-able, graciously bestowed front and back".

You know why?

You have very very very low self-esteem.
You think too little of yourself.

It's nobody's fault but yours!

5 Likes

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by nelsonebby(m): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
Admin401:
My fav. (Don't know her country.)
iran

1 Like

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Jaqenhghar: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
At times like these I say. To each ma his own. Some people like rice, some like pounded yam. My own na to siddon look
Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Jaqenhghar: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
ibori1:
where is d doctor dt advice we held drink water every morning, pls I don piss 16times ooo
abeg help
crying.... . .
grin grin grin De doctor no tell you say you go dey piss anyhow?
Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Hadecaller(f): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
@op why you Dey lie me nko

1 Like

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by abbeyty(m): 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
And you did not show us these handsome English men cuz they were also at the world cup

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Danny110(m): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
We need something natural...not all these plastic surgery girls....black is beautiful.....
Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by LeSudAfricaine: 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
BlackAdam55:
and how is it your business undecided
just deal with your Caucasian asss+kissing ways bro

1 Like

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by BlackAdam55(m): 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
just deal with your Caucasian asss+kissing ways bro
ok undecided
Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by badmus306(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hadecaller:
@op why you Dey lie me nko
My favourite.
Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
HajimeSaito:

I don't always agree with everything you say, but I'll back you up 100% on this point. The OP has deep seated psychological/inferiority complex issues.

I always ask people like the OP, what would have been the case if Africans were the only humans on this planet? Would we not have our own unique and peculiar standards for measuring beauty? Do we always need to conform with other peoples' aesthetic standards before we can feel good about ourselves?

For me girls like Lupita Nyongo, Nyadak Thot, Alek Wek are fantasy girls. A woman who can rock flawless dark skin is the most beautiful of God's creations on this earth! Just check out these pics of Lupita Nyongo and Nyadak Thot and tell me what red blooded man will be able to resist such beauty? winkthose ladies u posted have no boobs

Lupita Nyongo

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by kongolo(m): 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
I'm always taken aback at Nigerians seem to adore white people. Can someone please explain this to me, is it a form of self hate or? It's too much
This is a very good question.Generally speaking,Nigerians can best be described as xenophiles.I dont know if it is linked to our supposed self-hatred, but i think that our internal/external anger,frustration,bitterness and gnashing of teeth comes from our failure to reach the potential many expert analysts predicted we would reach and even surpass decades ago as a people and a country

2 Likes

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 20, 2018
In the nigerian and senegalese fan section in Russia 2018 worldcup...the fans were mostly all males. Africa no carry females the way most european countries carry their females go this worldcup.so wich yardstick u use judge?cheesy. This naija babe below that was captured on camera during the nigeria vs iceland match is attractive na..or u no agree?

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 20, 2018
Admin401:
Nigeria wink
choi!shocked

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Haphard(m): 12:43am On Jul 20, 2018
I'm in love with this

Admin401:
Sweden
Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 2:58am On Jul 20, 2018
So we are to believe that 1 woman from each country represents the population as a whole. For every 1 beautiful there are at least 5 ugly ones.

Receive some sense in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by fancy4eve(f): 3:21am On Jul 20, 2018
fineboynl:
if you watch the world cup matches and all the different countries that participated you will understand that white are the most beautiful and sexist of all race.

I could not stand the fans view's from Africa nations like Nigeria and Senegal.

look at woman from Russia, England, Belgium, Croatia, France, Argentina, Germany at the stadium you will be amaze how beautiful and colorful the white people are unlike blacks. its not about insult or to feel inferior about yourself as a black person it is the fact about accepting the truth and that white are the sexists. forget about big butt and all that stuff. After all who want ugly face and poor naked skin.

I couldn't take a second look from face from Senegal and Nigeria, they where the ugliest people in Russia 2018 world cup.
keep blabbing rubbish, I know it must hv been from ur last week's weed.....if u re dis ugly, how will ur sisters look lyk?. I know dey re ugly nd shapeless (amoeba), does not mean nigerian ladies re ugly. Better remain dey nd don't cum back.
Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by fineboynl(m): 9:37am On Jul 20, 2018
fancy4eve:
keep blabbing rubbish, I know it must hv been from ur last week's weed.....if u re dis ugly, how will ur sisters look lyk?. I know dey re ugly nd shapeless (amoeba), does not mean nigerian ladies re ugly. Better remain dey nd don't cum back.
you Nigerians girls can't reply without directs insults. it all boil down to low self esteemed.

no need to insult me persons because I never directed anything directly to you.
Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:12am On Jul 25, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
this Colombia lady is a stunner kiss indeed white women can fine sha embarassed
at old age unko
Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 25, 2018
Bouncingbabyboy:
at old age unko

Is it Nigerians that look better at old age or what?

1 Like

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
Admin401:

Is it Nigerians that look better at old age or what?
yeah.... can u compare sepp blatter and pele?? Blacks always age better
Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
Bouncingbabyboy:
yeah.... can u compare sepp blatter and pele?? Blacks always age better
Cherry picking, really?

1 Like

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
Admin401:
Cherry picking, really?
thiery Henry vs Wayne Rooney.... common don't be blind
Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
Bouncingbabyboy:
thiery Henry vs Wayne Rooney.... common don't be blind
Still cherry picking hard grin
Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
Admin401:
Still cherry picking hard grin
Morgan Freeman vs sir Alex Ferguson

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Must U Moan Loud During Sex? Can't U Be Low Or Quiet? / Meet The Pretty Curvy Woman With Massive Backside Whinks Urine To Look Fabulous / Guys Only: Which Of These Mostly Turns You On Sexually?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.