Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,959 members, 7,810,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup (8114 Views)

Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) / Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive / Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by fineboynl(m): 12:34am On Jul 19, 2018
if you watch the world cup matches and all the different countries that participated you will understand that white are the most beautiful and sexist of all race.

I could not stand the fans view's from Africa nations like Nigeria and Senegal.

look at woman from Russia, England, Belgium, Croatia, France, Argentina, Germany at the stadium you will be amaze how beautiful and colorful the white people are unlike blacks. its not about insult or to feel inferior about yourself as a black person it is the fact about accepting the truth and that white are the sexists. forget about big butt and all that stuff. After all who want ugly face and poor naked skin.

I couldn't take a second look from faces from Senegal and Nigeria, they where the ugliest people in Russia 2018 world cup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Bowwow11(m): 12:49am On Jul 19, 2018
when u think u are ugly, then u are truly ugly!!! because u are who u think u are.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by chukxie(m): 5:18am On Jul 19, 2018
God made us in different shades, shapes,...Think about that for a while.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 19, 2018
Nigeria wink

11 Likes

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 19, 2018
Colombia (i think) grin

6 Likes

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 19, 2018
Mexico

1 Like

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 19, 2018
Sweden

2 Likes

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 19, 2018
Iceland.

4 Likes

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 19, 2018
Croatia

1 Like

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 19, 2018
My fav. (Don't know her country.)

2 Likes

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Chuknovski(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2018
the 1st naija pictures looks like som1 farted

1 Like

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by XhosaNostra(f): 8:29am On Jul 19, 2018
That's why they say a smile goes a long way.

I don't think the people in the photo you posted are ugly, it's just the morose look on their faces that makes it appear that way imo. Every race has beautiful & ugly people. If you face the world with a scowl, of course noone will wanna take a second look. The energy people give off can be infectious.
Example, some people think that Lupita girl is ugly. I personally find her to be one of the most beautiful people in the world because she has a beautiful smile & is almost always smiling. Someone's character can sometimes make one less or more appealing, depending on how they carry themselves.

Lupita is perfection personified.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frYT4M0VKHY/url]

3 Likes

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 19, 2018
Admin401:
Colombia (i think) grin
this Colombia lady is a stunner kiss indeed white women can fine sha embarassed

2 Likes

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I don't think the people in the photo you posted are ugly, it's just the morose look on their faces that makes it appear that way imo. Every race has beautiful & ugly people. If you face the world with a scowl, of course noone will wanna take a second look. The energy people give off can be infectious.
Example, some people think that Lupita girl is ugly. I personally find her to be one of the most beautiful people in the world because she has a beautiful smile & is almost always smiling. Someone's character can sometimes make one less or more appealing, depending on how they carry themselves.

[url]

The people that think lupita is ugly are only judging based on Skin color or some other superficial bullshiit. She's 9/10

2 Likes

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 19, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
this Colombia lady is a stunner kiss indeed white women can fine sha embarassed

She's effortless. No make up whatsoever, no instagram tongue out pose, no pouting either.

2 Likes

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by XhosaNostra(f): 9:17am On Jul 19, 2018
Admin401:

The people that think lupita is ugly are only judging based on Skin color or some other superficial bullshiit. She's 9/10

Even her skin colour is beautiful imo. She's chocolatey.
I agree with your scoring. She's beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Naijawebmaster: 9:32am On Jul 19, 2018
Admin401:
Nigeria wink

Only Nigeria that will pose seductively! undecided
Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by HajimeSaito(m): 9:44am On Jul 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

[url]

I don't always agree with everything you say, but I'll back you up 100% on this point. The OP has deep seated psychological/inferiority complex issues.

I always ask people like the OP, what would have been the case if Africans were the only humans on this planet? Would we not have our own unique and peculiar standards for measuring beauty? Do we always need to conform with other peoples' aesthetic standards before we can feel good about ourselves?

For me girls like Lupita Nyongo, Nyadak Thot, Alek Wek are fantasy girls. A woman who can rock flawless dark skin is the most beautiful of God's creations on this earth! Just check out these pics of Lupita Nyongo and Nyadak Thot and tell me what red blooded man will be able to resist such beauty? wink

Lupita Nyongo

3 Likes

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by XhosaNostra(f): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2018
HajimeSaito:

I don't always agree with everything you say, but I'll back you up 100% on this point. The OP has deep seated psychological/inferiority complex issues.

I always ask people like the OP, what would have been the case if Africans were the only humans on this planet? Would we not have our own unique and peculiar standards for measuring beauty? Do we always need to conform with other peoples' aesthetic standards before we can feel good about ourselves?

For me girls like Lupita Nyongo, Nyadak Thot, Alek Wek are fantasy girls. A woman who can rock flawless dark skin is the most beautiful of God's creations on this earth! Just check out these pics of Lupita Nyongo and Nyadak Thot and tell me what red blooded man will be able to resist such beauty? wink

Lupita Nyongo

I agree with your post. Beauty imo is not about skin tone but symmetry. Everybody can have a symmetrical face no matter what race or shade they are.
Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by pafo(m): 10:20am On Jul 19, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Lupita Nyongo

Face is a 9er.

Skin is beautiful.

Shape is superb, but that bwest is a no-no.

Be like my 7 year old nephew chest.

1 Like

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by MufasaRebirth: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2018
Some people like to dey spoil mood sha, why you go talk say the lupita girl is beautiful

She is a star yes, she is famous yes but beautiful are you f**cking kidding me shocked sad

8 Likes

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Uglymugg: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2018
- Brown eyes, Dull Skin, Black lips.

All of this is caused by Environmental factor. 90% of Nigerians have never used clean water before. I'm not talking about clear water, I mean clean water. Most people might think they bath with clean water but let me tell you, the day i saw CLEAN WATER I almost wanted to save it and never use it. It was sparkling in my eyes, I'd never seen anything like this before. It looked almost invisible until you touch it and see the ripple effect, it looked like Liquid air, I never thought I would use this term to describe water but it looked beautiful lol. When I started using this water to bath, i noticed my eye color started to turn white and my skin was just smooth without rubbing any nonsense on it. That's when i Knew the power of clean water. Those white people you see in movie that drink their tap water, lol. Let me tell you, the water they use to bath is 10 times cleaner and purified than the bottle water we drink here in Nigeria, that's why white people can drink their tap water (Most of them). So, their water passes through so many filtration and softening process before arriving at homes, the quality is too high, so you can see why white people always have better skin than us. But that's not to say that their skin is more beautiful than ours NEVER!!! if we had access to this basic amenities that they have, you would see the magnificence of our skin tone.

Another factor is Air pollution. Yu see those dust you always encouter on the road or on your way to work? If only you knew the effect it has on your skin, eye and lungs. In Nigeria, you can see a car that should never be allowed on the road carrying passenger to and fro, polluting the air like mad and then our roads are also a good source of dust.

5 Likes

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 19, 2018
100 percent fact. The worse part is that some Nigerians will say "Water na Water" The truth is that we live and die in Ignorance. Black people will never EVER know their true potential in this world, we can't wait to dismiss everything as if it means nothing, but it's the little things that matter.
Uglymugg:
- Brown eyes, Dull Skin, Black lips.

All of this is caused by Environmental factor. 90% of Nigerians have never used clean water before. I'm not talking about clear water, I mean clean water. Most people might think they bath with clean water but let me tell you, the day i saw CLEAN WATER I almost wanted to save it and never use it. It was sparkling in my eyes, I'd never seen anything like this before. It looked almost invisible until you touch it and see the ripple effect, it looked like Liquid air, I never thought I would use this term to describe water but it looked beautiful lol. When I started using this water to bath, i noticed my eye color started to turn white and my skin was just smooth without rubbing any nonsense on it. That's when i Knew the power of clean water. Those white people you see in movie that drink their tap water, lol. Let me tell you, the water they use to bath is 10 times cleaner and purified than the bottle water we drink here in Nigeria, that's why white people can drink their tap water (Most of them). So, their water passes through so many filtration and softening process before arriving at homes, the quality is too high, so you can see why white people always have better skin than us. But that's not to say that their skin is more beautiful than ours NEVER!!! if we had access to this basic amenities that they have, you would see the magnificence of our skin tone.

Another factor is Air pollution. Yu see those dust you always encouter on the road or on your way to work? If only you knew the effect it has on your skin, eye and lungs. In Nigeria, you can see a car that should never be allowed on the road carrying passenger to and fro, polluting the air like mad and then our roads are also a good source of dust.

1 Like

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by capatainrambo: 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
Admin401:
My fav. (Don't know her country.)
mexico
Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by LeSudAfricaine: 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
fineboynl:
if you watch the world cup matches and all the different countries that participated you will understand that white are the most beautiful and sexist of all race.

I could want stand the fans view's from Africa nations like Nigeria and Senegal.

look at woman from Russia, England, Belgium, Croatia, France, Argentina, Germany at the stadium you will be amaze how beautiful and colorful the white people are unlike blacks. its not about insult or to feel inferior about yourself as a black person it is the fact about accepting the truth and that white are the sexists. forget about big butt and all that stuff. After all who want ugly face and poor naked skin.

I couldn't take a second look from face from Senegal and Nigeria, they where the ugliest people in Russia 2018 world cup.
I'm always taken aback at Nigerians seem to adore white people. Can someone please explain this to me, is it a form of self hate or? It's too much

4 Likes

Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by BlackAdam55(m): 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
I'm always taken aback at Nigerians seem to adore white people. Can someone please explain this to me, is it a form of self hate or? It's too much
and how is it your business undecided
Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Gmajor(m): 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Lupita Nyongo

The op posted pictures of random women in the stadium during the last world cup. Counter him with Pictures of random women not with Celebrity pictures or studio pictures
Re: White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup by Curvinus(m): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
Please don't forget blacks are nearer the equator and require melanin to shied them from the ultraviolet rays of the sun which can predispose you to DNA mutations and skin cancer. Sunlight energy is damaging to the human skin and needs to be controlled and that is where melanin comes into play. It is the sun screen that makes our skin, black and eyes brown to defend us against UV light. It also stimulates the production of vitamin D for strong healthy bones and teeth. We are not ugly. Instead, we have adapted to our climate. Would you rather blacks died off on a massive scale in the name of so-called white beauty? I think not. Call it ugly, but black is what toughens us against ultraviolet rays without which you could have a disaster of cataclysmic proportion.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

For The Ladies / Lady Cries Out Due To Scarcity Of Men / Does Masturbation Have Bad Effects On Female??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.