Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Ladies Share Their View On Male Logic - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Share Their View On Male Logic (5099 Views)

Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday / Nigerians Who Ever Thought Of Running Away From Home As Kids Share Their Stories / Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Share Their View On Male Logic by theunnamed: 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
ImaIma1:

Are you a man or boy?

Even though the question in itself is belittling, I will answer it

I am a full blown man.
Re: Ladies Share Their View On Male Logic by ImaIma1(f): 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
theunnamed:

Even though the question in itself is belittling, I will answer it

I am a full blown man.

Lol...

Then accept responsibility rather than shift blame

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Their View On Male Logic by theunnamed: 11:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
ImaIma1:

Lol...

Then accept responsibility rather than shift blame

I'm all about responsibility, that's why I'm saying women should own their stuff too, fine men are bad and yada yada yada, but we're not 100% the problem... Are we?

We're not even 50% sef tongue
Re: Ladies Share Their View On Male Logic by Daeylar(f): 9:32am On Sep 03, 2018
MissWrite:

Hey, baby girl! Long time; and how've you been? Ask away; I'll decide whether to answer you publicly, privately, or not at all. Depending on which bag of secrets you want me to spill... wink

Heyyyy baby kiss
Yep, been a while, I'm good, how you doing?

All right,
MissWrite:

Ha.... cheesy; my own case is strong. I'm not a wife o! You need to keep looking.

All the best in your search, hun; God will see your heart.... kiss

Want to know why you said the part in bold? Is that you don't see yourself getting married.? Or just to turn down the guy?
Re: Ladies Share Their View On Male Logic by bukatyne(f): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2018
theunnamed:

I'm all about responsibility, that's why I'm saying women should own their stuff too, fine men are bad and yada yada yada, but we're not 100% the problem... Are we?

We're not even 50% sef tongue

More like 70% grin tongue

I agree that women should own their stuff.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Their View On Male Logic by MissWrite(f): 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
Daeylar:

Heyyyy baby kiss
Yep, been a while, I'm good, how you doing?

All right,

Want to know why you said the part in bold? Is that you don't see yourself getting married.? Or just to turn down the guy?

I'm good, babe. kiss

The answer to your question would be: the former. I'm just not that kind of person; I'm too selfish for relationships and living with people drives me crazy.
Re: Ladies Share Their View On Male Logic by Daeylar(f): 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2018
MissWrite:

I'm good, babe. kiss

The answer to your question would be: the former. I'm just not that kind of person; I'm too selfish for relationships and living with people drives me crazy.
Good to see kiss

All right then, thanks
Now I have another question embarassed but this one is a bit more private embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Share Their View On Male Logic by MissWrite(f): 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
Daeylar:

Good to see kiss

All right then, thanks
Now I have another question embarassed but this one is a bit more private embarassed lipsrsealed

So ask it privately.

I followed you, so you could send me a message directly.
Re: Ladies Share Their View On Male Logic by Sagamite(m): 7:37am On Sep 14, 2018
Tohzara:
Well, it is stüpid and retärded to call this "MALE logic".

When:

1) The males who think this way have a distinctive adjective qualifying them, hence distinguishing them from the rest.

2) There are females whose brains carry out similar cognitive processes that produce similar thoughts or actively support the propagation of such.

Well said!
Re: Ladies Share Their View On Male Logic by adesokan382: 8:21am On Sep 14, 2018
this is a good one. so silly.

162 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Their View On Male Logic by mrblessed(m): 9:48am On Sep 14, 2018
donstan18:
Feminist wannabe decided to bring the thread to family section where single mothers, divorcees, unmarried aged women and frustrated old hags will applaud her. You initially created it on romance section but couldn't stand the heat, then you ran to meet your fellow feminist wannabes here grin

HOW ABOUT THE LOGICS BELOW.

If I slap my boyfriend, he's expected to walk away as a gentle man, but if he lay his hands on me, he's a woman beater.

If he makes advances on me at his place, he lacks self-control. But if he snubs me, he's either a gay, impotent or not man enough.

When a woman makes sexual advances on a man, she's trying to seduce him. But when a man does the same, he's a rapist.

Lady; I want a rich God fearing yahoo guy that is caring, respectful and gentle.
Rich Guy; What will you offer me apart from sex.
Lady; I will wash plate for you, sweep the house and pray for you.
Me; Argh! Wetin are happening? You be maid?

A lady will wake up and decide to start olosho/Ashawo business, and then console her cheap self that she's a prostitute because men are demanding for it, so she's supplying.

Me; Hanty Udonminit! Demand and supply indeed. What stopped you from starting fufu business to show how hardworking you are, abi men node demand that one.
It is unfathomable to me why your nicely written post that was clearly a response to the endless and needless gender warfare in Nairaland was avoided like a plague. Perhaps it was imbued with messages that shattered their comfort zone, and concurrently tasked them to be responsive and responsible. Or is that the degree of veracity it contains make a reply unattractive? My stance or take, however, remains that all genders should be the captain of their soul; the era of buck passing is in the far forgotten past.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Their View On Male Logic by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
Wailers Association of Nairaland (WAN)
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Share Their View On Male Logic by skales67(m): 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
donstan18:
Feminist wannabe decided to bring the thread to family section where single mothers, divorcees, unmarried aged women and frustrated old hags will applaud her. You initially created it on romance section but couldn't stand the heat, then you ran to meet your fellow feminist wannabes here grin

HOW ABOUT THE LOGICS BELOW.

If I slap my boyfriend, he's expected to walk away as a gentle man, but if he lay his hands on me, he's a woman beater.

If he makes advances on me at his place, he lacks self-control. But if he snubs me, he's either a gay, impotent or not man enough.

When a woman makes sexual advances on a man, she's trying to seduce him. But when a man does the same, he's a rapist.

Lady; I want a rich God fearing yahoo guy that is caring, respectful and gentle.
Rich Guy; What will you offer me apart from sex.
Lady; I will wash plate for you, sweep the house and pray for you.
Me; Argh! Wetin are happening? You be maid?

A lady will wake up and decide to start olosho/Ashawo business, and then console her cheap self that she's a prostitute because men are demanding for it, so she's supplying.

Me; Hanty Udonminit! Demand and supply indeed. What stopped you from starting fufu business to show how hardworking you are, abi men node demand that one.

Bravo The poster Daeylar has pretended not to see this one and has changed the conversation to instant messaging grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Their View On Male Logic by Daeylar(f): 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

I tell you

That talk is BS if it is a one way thing
It would only make sense of it is mutual

Men say love begets submission. Ask them How come the love of a woman never makes the man submit to her if submission was such a good thing.
Everyone goes silent.

I have never liked that submission at all.

Brought it here so we don't derail that thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Their View On Male Logic by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:10am On Feb 27, 2019
Daeylar:
thread

Men say love begets submission. Ask them How come the love of a woman never makes the man submit to her if submission was such a good thing.
Everyone goes silent.

I have never liked that submission at all.

Brought it here so we don't derail that thread.

Do you mind them they are so quick to remember submision from the woman's side hi slow to remember their own.
I don't buy the teachings of religion as regards to marriage.It is a slave and master agreement as far as religion is concerned.Any man looking for an automatic mugu in the name of submissive or virtuous wife should not waste their time with me. tongue
Sorry to the late reply I have been busy since yesterday no time do nairaland I have not been following the thread but would try to catch up on the results announcement on youtube and naira land during the weekend I remain busy for now.
Have a great day smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Their View On Male Logic by Daeylar(f): 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Do you mind them they are so quick to remember submision from the woman's side hi slow to remember their own.
It's just so off to me

I don't buy the teachings of religion as regards to marriage.It is a slave and master agreement as far as religion is concerned.Any man looking for an automatic mugu in the name of submissive or virtuous wife should not waste their time with me. tongue

Lol,
I think if some women want to live like that no problem. But men should stop trying to force everyone to live that way.
Sorry to the late reply I have been busy since yesterday no time do nairaland I have not been following the thread but would try to catch up on the results announcement on youtube and naira land during the weekend I remain busy for now.
Have a great day smiley

No biggie kiss kiss
You too dear.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Their View On Male Logic by crackhaus: 12:10am On Feb 28, 2019
Daeylar:

It's just so off to me

Lol,
I think if some women want to live like that no problem. But men should stop trying to force everyone to live that way.

No biggie kiss kiss
You too dear.
Have you been held at gun point by men forcing you to swear to live that way before?

You people should just date & marry the kind of man/woman you feel is best for you and stop boring the internet with juvenile fulminations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Share Their View On Male Logic by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 02, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Have a great day smiley

Respect and submission comes naturally from the woman, if the man knows her temperament and her love language.

Speak her language and watch her behave like a baby. But you as a man have to grow balls like her dad.

You can't force submission from a woman just as you can't force love out of a man.

Life is not so complicated. It's simple if we know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Their View On Male Logic by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
specter:

Respect and submission comes naturally from the woman, if the man knows her temperament and her love language.

Speak her language and watch her behave like a baby. But you as a man have to grow balls like her dad.

You can't force submission from a woman just as you can't force love out of a man.

Life is not so complicated. It's simple if we know what to do.
I don't believe that only men should love and only women should submit you get?I love inclusiveness so it should be a mutual thing.Neither do I believe that only men deserve respect or submission.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Their View On Male Logic by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
I don't believe that only men should love and only women should submit you get?I love inclusiveness so it should be a mutual thing.Neither do I believe that only men deserve respect or submission.

Whatever works for you Dear. Life is simple
Re: Ladies Share Their View On Male Logic by KillerBeauty(f): 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
When you stop thinking about relationships in terms of men vs women, you will have eased 90% of your life’s burdens. There is a reason that we were naturally created different, it is so that we complement each other. The more we fight each other, the more we fight nature…..And nature never loses!

The ubiquitous quarrel about male/female superiority/inferiority is a total waste of time and energy, so find other more profitable ways to convert oxygen. I have never seen a man pop out a baby, and I have never seen a woman self-impregnate. So women are clearly superior!…….just kidding. My point is, it is a dumb argument, and you ought to be ashamed of yourselves, especially since you fancy yourselves ‘smart.’

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Their View On Male Logic by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
MissWrite:

I'm good, babe. kiss

Haa! Finally, someone who is like me- Too selfish to commit to any woman, and certain type of people drive me nuts. Enjoy the single life. #Celibacy
Re: Ladies Share Their View On Male Logic by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
[sup][/sup][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] kiss
KillerBeauty:
When you stop thinking about relationships in terms of men vs women, you will have eased 90% of your life’s burdens. There is a reason that we were naturally created different, it is so that we complement each other. The more we fight each other, the more we fight nature…..And nature never loses!

The ubiquitous quarrel about male/female superiority/inferiority is a total waste of time and energy, so find other more profitable ways to convert oxygen. I have never seen a man pop out a baby, and I have never seen a woman self-impregnate. So women are clearly superior!…….just kidding. My point is, it is a dumb argument, and you ought to be ashamed of yourselves, especially since you fancy yourselves ‘smart.’
*applauds her* if most women could think like you.
Re: Ladies Share Their View On Male Logic by bukatyne(f): 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
KillerBeauty:

Lovely post. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Nature NEVER loses cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tips On Growing Natural Hair Fast In Weeks / Hubby Doesnt Communicate / Full Set Of Chair For 95,000 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.