Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him (54645 Views)

“lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says / Twitter User Gushes Over Her Uber Driver, Says She’s In Love And Wants To Marry / Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him by Hamzatgodfirst(m): 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mo fọ́ o
Re: Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him by egeanma(m): 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Is she in love with jesus? Are you in love with jesus?

1 Like

Re: Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him by suffering: 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
So Twitter is a thing in Nigeria? Hmm. It’s nice to see users have migrated here after occupying the BBNaija thread. Hypocrites, how far?
Re: Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him by Dareywest001(m): 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Vaginarians!
grin
Re: Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him by gurunlocker: 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
2018 bro..... NL mods are high.

Even if they had met, things would have happened.

1. Got married
2. Wasted pvssy
3. Bread served
4. Fling
5. Ignored
Re: Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him by In2systemsTech(m): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
Since 2018... With love
Re: Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him by Kingstanding: 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
Khd95:
this story forked me up mehhn
. Useless and good for nothing girl. So fineeee and soft spoken person, does it mean that he is a nice guy? Thank God that I didn't have sisters like you.
Re: Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him by psalmz(m): 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
Old thread
Re: Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him by Ameduedwin: 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
madam, give urs a try it May work for you
Re: Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him by BREYZ: 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
princeemmma:
female twitter user gushes over uber driver says she is in love with him. This lady says her uber driver was so cute, she wants to find him and make him her husband. Lol.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/7/female-twitter-user-gushes-over-uber-driver-says-she-is-in-love-with-him.html

Who is the senseless mod that moved a story of 2018 to front page? Sleeping Nairaland mods grin grin grin the kinda things you guys do sometimes, I feel you need to have your brains checked. Spits

1 Like

Re: Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him by merits(m): 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kingpee2:
You will get poked and be forgotten,you that fell in love will still be the one to fall out of love ,the same way you fell for this one ,I’m certain if you see another guy who has more cuteness you’ll still end up falling again ...It is your pussy mileage that is counting jare ..
Pussy mileage Kwa nu.

Re: Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him by lkillbrokehoes: 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
Imagine a 2018 thread making front-page today? no be juju? cheesy
Re: Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him by Bunmhi(f): 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ode
Re: Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him by Lamasta(m): 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
Continue to fall sister one day you will rise and stand

Re: Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him by wonder233: 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
Spot on!
Any uber/bolt driver reading this should heed this advice. Posts like the one OP made up there will mislead you into believing that a female passenger fancies you and once you make that costly mistake of acting on a supposed greenlight, that's the day ou will know you are "just an uber driver"
cooooooks:
The Uber guy would be a fool to contact her. He risks deplatforming. If she likes him, she should make the move or forget it.

1 Like

Re: Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him by Saintdan0421(m): 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
2018 post making fp 2021....
E be serious tinz.
Re: Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
babe give it some time, everything will fade.I once love a nairalander like that but he turned out to be an aggressive asshole

3 Likes

Re: Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him by neighbourhud: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
Khd95:
this story forked me up mehhn

Me too... We are sueing asap undecided
Re: Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him by Quahl: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
Omoo... shey i no go consider Uber Job like this cool
Re: Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him by alizma: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
I wish her luck. I like ladies who speak out their mind

1 Like

Re: Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him by Kingpee2(m): 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
merits:

Pussy mileage Kwa nu.
You surprise say pussy get mileage bah,no forget say knot and screw wey don rot no dey tight again.
Re: Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him by WFKruger: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
Sounds strange anytime I hear that a girl is in love.
Re: Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him by mrdino(m): 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
A pvssy is about to be vandalized!
Re: Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him by neyoohhh: 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
In reality

Nigerian girl's

Guy = I like you

Girl = send me money

1 Like

Re: Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him by sisisioge: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
Please is twitter now working in Nigeria?
Re: Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him by WinForever(m): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
2018 matter!

REMEMBER THAT...
If you have JESUS, you have everything!
Accept Jesus today as your personal Lord and
Saviour, and He will keep you safe when every
other thing fails, even unto eternity!
Tomorrow may be too late!
Re: Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him by Munzy14(m): 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Anything can happen.
Re: Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him by merits(m): 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kingpee2:
You surprise say pussy get mileage bah,no forget say knot and screw wey don rot no dey tight again.

Re: Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
Why is this thread 2018? Nairaland!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Urhobo Meets Yoruba In Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating. / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.