Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Must You Propose Marriage To Your Woman In The Open? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must You Propose Marriage To Your Woman In The Open? (438 Views)

How Did You Propose? / Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? / Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must You Propose Marriage To Your Woman In The Open? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Guys dress & move to the mall, the airport, the fast food joint, the open garden, the party, the get-together & so on just to propose marriage to their woman. I mean, must it be done openly? will ladies feel bad if marriage proposal is done in secret? what of if a proposal is rejected in the open? or don't you think a lady needs to be informed secretly first for her to accept before proposal is done openly??

I think open proposal is kind of risky
Re: Must You Propose Marriage To Your Woman In The Open? by SawOnPedia: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
That thing is a cheap stunt. As a real man you don't talk matters like that in public, its beyond marry me.
Re: Must You Propose Marriage To Your Woman In The Open? by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
just get her pregnant and wait for her to beg you to marry her

1 Like

Re: Must You Propose Marriage To Your Woman In The Open? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
just get her pregnant and wait for her to beg you to marry her
Not all men will use such cowardly manner of getting married to a woman. Especially real men not pussi.

1 Like

Re: Must You Propose Marriage To Your Woman In The Open? by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
Colourich:
Not all men will use such cowardly manner of getting married to a woman. Especially real men not pussi.
only a pussi would stoop down low and propose to a girl by kneeling down.real men don't
Re: Must You Propose Marriage To Your Woman In The Open? by dacanv(m): 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
No but women love that sort of thing. Put her on a yacht, drive to the middle of a sea, draw her closer, look into her eyes, and with a whisper, tell her;"marry me or get off my boat"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must You Propose Marriage To Your Woman In The Open? by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
Colourich:
only a pussi would stoop down low to propose to a girl by kneeling.real men dont
Re: Must You Propose Marriage To Your Woman In The Open? by dayowunmi(m): 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
I don't see the need for it
Re: Must You Propose Marriage To Your Woman In The Open? by hisgrace090: 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
Not necesery.
Re: Must You Propose Marriage To Your Woman In The Open? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
dacanv:
No but women love that sort of thing. Put her on a yacht, drive to the middle of a sea, draw her closer, look into her eyes, and with a whisper, tell her;"marry me or get off my boat"

grin grin
Re: Must You Propose Marriage To Your Woman In The Open? by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
Colourich:
you think men like Casanova and Hugh Hefner ever did that shìt? love is for the dumb.

1 Like

Re: Must You Propose Marriage To Your Woman In The Open? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
you think men like Casanova and Hugh Hefner ever did that shìt? love is for the dumb.
Sometimes I just marvel at the idiocies of your comments on nairaland.
Re: Must You Propose Marriage To Your Woman In The Open? by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
Colourich:
Sometimes I just marvel at the idiocies of your comments on nairaland.
stop marvelling and start answering questions.

(1) (Reply)

Signs To Look Out For To Spot A Married Man / 5 Romantic Needs Of A Woman / “No Guy Will Buy You Coldstone & Pizza Of ₦4k Without Asking For Something -Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.