Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' (60804 Views)

You Can’t Make Heaven If You Take Vitamin C And Eat Titus Fish – Preacher ) / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Greenbushes: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
bedspread:
Some of us Think Hell is a Joke....

Brethren if u are privileged to see a Dream of Hell, you will not wish your Greatest Enemies to go there....

Everyone should Strive to Make Heaven... Even if you will be a slave in Heaven, Strive to Enter....

Hell Fire is no Joke.... it's unimaginable, it's undesirable, it's Undescribable..!!!

There is Power in our Tongue.... Lets use it Wisely!!

Have you seen it before??
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by bedspread: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
leofab:
its evidently clear that Onyeka dirty poor Africans will make this heaven.. cos all advanced countries don’t believe in that bullshit.. poverty mentality.. mtwwww
No matter How Advanced u are.... If u drop dead without JESUS Christ, it's the same hell in advanced goes that u will go...

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by kazyhm(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
adoyi8:

Do you know that you used the word "Throne" only because the bible was written during the time of kings? if it was written now, i guess you would have used words like The Oval Office, Presidential villa, Aso Rock, White house etc. Which weapon do you think Angel Michael would be depicted to use if the bible was written in the modern era? definitely not a sword. probably an AK47 commando style.
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by DonMekino(m): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
A true Christian should be sober and prayerful over her life that her inner mind should be opened.... But alas ppl who call themselves Christians are mocking her and making jest of her.....is it the way Christ taught us
Just asking shaaa

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by bedspread: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
leofab:
its evidently clear that Onyeka dirty poor Africans will make this heaven.. cos all advanced countries don’t believe in that bullshit.. poverty mentality.. mtwwww
No matter How Advanced u are.... irrespective of Whether u believe or not, the Moment u drop dead without JESUS Christ, it's the same hell that the unadvanced that dies without JESUS goes that u will go...

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by bedspread: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
maximunimpact:

u can believe all the hellfire all u want but don't force it on others. the wages of sin is DEATH but the gift of righteousness is LIFE
Am so Glad u know what u just relayed here....

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Herrmes: 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
Jidykejay:
All the sufferings on earth is bread and butter in comparison to HELL!. Only the ignorants do not fear to go to hell. It's easy to belittle the everlasting torment in hell but such scoffers hear that men of SARS OPERATIVES are after them they will take to their heels. Even police cell or prison experience they don't want to have. Young lady God knows that you don't what you're saying. Repent of sins and receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Leave men of God alone. You're not the one that called them. They are answerable to God.
Shut the fvck up, if I should listen to them then they are answerable to me undecided
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by crafteck(m): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
bedspread:
Eternity does not Respect Grammar..... Those who died today without JESUS CHRIST are there right now and are Begging for a 2nd Chance....

Another assumption..
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
credid:

Like you abi
e pain u
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
Next2Bezee:

And extortionists like the aforementioned thieves parading as men of god.
atheist spotted
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Boss13: 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
bedspread:

Brethren if u are privileged to see a Dream of Hell, you will not wish your Greatest Enemies to go there....

Everyone should Strive to Make Heaven... Even if you will be a slave in Heaven, Strive to Enter....

Hell Fire is no Joke.... it's unimaginable, it's undesirable, it's Undescribable..!!!

Quiet. There is no hell
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by marttol: 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
leofab:
lol...look who is talking poverty mentality...mention atleast one country in the world, even in spirit realm (if you know)... That you won't find at least hundred people that believe in Heaven and hell...

You go sha die... Na fact
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by marttol: 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
bedspread:
No matter How Advanced u are.... If u drop dead without JESUS Christ, it's the same hell in advanced goes that u will go...
don't mind them, let them keep forming enlightened
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Herrmes: 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
Wisdomhood:

Na so her crazy dey start!
Why you so scared of being crazy?
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Herrmes: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
fof1:

NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, NOBODY IS FORCING U. WHEN U SEE,FELL AND EXPERIENCE D FLAMES OF ETERNAL HELL FIRE, NO BODY WILL REMIND YOU OF UR DISGUSTING CYNICAL FOOLISH OUTBURST HERE.TIME WILL TELL, BUT PLS HAVE A RETHINK NOW BEFORE ITS ETERNALLY LATE.
Are you preaching love or fear?
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by webizone(m): 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
deebee13:
As if it's your type they're looking for in heaven before. Nonsense talk.
Heaven is every man for himself... So what anyone does or is doing is none of your business, neither can it improve your Heavenly CV!
If your Dad and Husband are arguing about something and they both ask you to do different things, you just follow your heart. You know who you are and the right thing to do. With time, the wrong person or persons (if they are both wrong) will see the truth.
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Next2Bezee(m): 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
mcjibs22:
atheist spotted

I've probably been a christian far longer than you. But, I'm not blind. When I see thieves, I call them what they are.
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Emmahunk(m): 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
Your corner in hell is being prepared. You don't need to worry about heaven
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by kennykane1(m): 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
janellemonae:
I knew it would be an Igbo person making this statement. These are the only men of God they attack on their radio Biafra.

Like there are no other pastors in Nigeria. She didn't need to use so many words to justify her essay. She should have just written 'I hate yorubas' in capital letters. Irritating good for nothing people.
And some oponu yorubas, dt cannot see how they are being attacked, will also be joining to abuse the pastors. Awon alainironu ara Galatia.

How much more low are you willing to go in your effort to tribalize this topic. Why not pick on your own religious looters as we have money of them scattered all around Nigeria. Religion is slavery and scam! Heaven and Hell is what you make of it right here and God dwells in all of us, it is a force in us, I, We are Gods because I, We are created in his image and there's no any white bearded sky daddy above or beneath the earth!!
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by leofab(f): 12:10am On Jul 21, 2018
marttol:
lol...look who is talking poverty mentality...mention atleast one country in the world, even in spirit realm (if you know)... That you won't find at least hundred people that believe in Heaven and hell...

You go sha die... Na fact
mumu.. I will die says the director of death.. check the percentage of Christians other religions and see if yoir stupid Yahweh has not failed.. less than 1% of Humanity will make his stupid heaven.. shame shame shame.. He has been defeated by the same devil he dreaded so much.. wonde how Heaven will be with illiterate black Africans littered everywhere.
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by leofab(f): 12:12am On Jul 21, 2018
bedspread:
No matter How Advanced u are.... irrespective of Whether u believe or not, the Moment u drop dead without JESUS Christ, it's the same hell that the unadvanced that dies without JESUS goes that u will go...
so all humankind who don’t believe that Yahweh sent himself to die for us so we can be free from
His judgement will go to hell.. less than 1% of the total earth population are Christians.. is that not failure ?
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by andyanders: 12:18am On Jul 21, 2018
bedspread:

Well said. She is on her own and may the place where Fela and others be her place of rest too.

When someone is going mad they think she is forming.
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Kaysalas(m): 1:48am On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by GRACEGLORY: 3:16am On Jul 21, 2018
majella4:
A Nigerian lady,Angela Nwosu, known for her outspokenness took to Facebook to say that she does not want to make if it is where the likes of Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo and others will go to after death.

Below is what she wrote...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1823791991046833&id=100002481497235&ref=content_filter

No p, you don’t want to make earth either, cos it’s gonna be hell for you, as they ain’t leaving this realm soon. So, if I were you, I’d change my mind.
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Sarang(f): 3:40am On Jul 21, 2018
mimimile93:
See this wh.o.r.e.

Who told her that prostitutes would go to heaven?

The real question is, who is patronizing her.. undecided
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Sarang(f): 3:42am On Jul 21, 2018
Arysexy:
This yeye naughty girl that always talk about how her future husband must lick her pvssy.

The girl is under some demonic possession. Watch her Facebook videos and see she is from d pit of hell

Now am seriously trying to understand what is wrong with licking a woman.. So she is under a demonic possession because she said what she wanted while all of you guys go licking prostitutes eeh kwa..
Ekwela m kwuo okwu o sad She has her desires and so do all of us.. this is 2018 Mr.
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by marttol: 7:08am On Jul 21, 2018
leofab:
mumu.. I will die says the director of death.. check the percentage of Christians other religions and see if yoir stupid Yahweh has not failed.. less than 1% of Humanity will make his stupid heaven.. shame shame shame.. He has been defeated by the same devil he dreaded so much.. wonde how Heaven will be with illiterate black Africans littered everywhere.
lol...child of Lucifer... Go for deliverance, your mind has been blinded... Well God (spirit of prophets) is so full of mercy,(HE STILL LOVES YOU DESPITE YOUR STUPIDITY) that's why he has struck you with lighting... Abi you be marine girl or ogbanje, cos no sane human will talk as you just spoke.

So you won't die?... Lol... Ok I hear
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by mimimile93: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2018
Sarang:

The real question is, who is patronizing her.. undecided
If u don't sell, they won't buy.
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by chriswu(m): 8:47am On Jul 21, 2018
How will Nigerian pastors make heaven? Impossible.
Thats if there is even anythng like heaven. Heaven can be anywhere. Make your community peaceful and enjoy your life. Earth can be heaven.
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by HisSexcellency(m): 9:46am On Jul 21, 2018
Pataricatering:
you too sexcellency ? Na wa o ! Is it your sexual prowess that will carry you into heaven ? You should just have kept quiet - with this your name the likelihood of joining her in hell is very high o !
I wasn't judging her, just saying "Amen" to her wishes. At times some people just go way beyond their reach on social media just to trend sad
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by kennykane1(m): 10:54am On Jul 21, 2018
marttol:
lol...child of Lucifer... Go for deliverance, your mind has been blinded... Well God (spirit of prophets) is so full of mercy,(HE STILL LOVES YOU DESPITE YOUR STUPIDITY) that's why he has struck you with lighting... Abi you be marine girl or ogbanje, cos no sane human will talk as you just spoke.

So you won't die?... Lol... Ok I hear

You're too dull grin grin So your god is merciful and loves him and at the same time still will struck him with lightning?? This una imaginary god and jesus christ don delude you'll
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by marttol: 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
kennykane1:

You're too dull grin grin So your god is merciful and loves him and at the same time still will struck him with lightning?? This una imaginary god and jesus christ don delude you'll
I thing I see about people who don't believe in God is that... They have either dug their hands into deep things and they wanna go scot free or they just wanna have the pleasure of life and do as a they like so that Noone will judge them... Please visit a prophet... If you don't know any i can give you one phone number??... You should go to him with the thoughts of your heart... That is the day you will know you are absolutely ZILCH, God knows your thoughts.

It still people like you that will say spirits don't exist... Lol

embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) / Post Your 'Front Page-Worthy' TOPICS And LINKS Here / Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.