Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' (60817 Views)

You Can’t Make Heaven If You Take Vitamin C And Eat Titus Fish – Preacher ) / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Sarang(f): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
mimimile93:
If u don't sell, they won't buy.

Still ALL are guilty..
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by streamsofjoy(f): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
leofab:
use our head; stop thinking like you are in the stone age.

Can see how well u're using urs.
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by leofab(f): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
marttol:
lol...child of Lucifer... Go for deliverance, your mind has been blinded... Well God (spirit of prophets) is so full of mercy,(HE STILL LOVES YOU DESPITE YOUR STUPIDITY) that's why he has struck you with lighting... Abi you be marine girl or ogbanje, cos no sane human will talk as you just spoke.

So you won't die?... Lol... Ok I hear
you wil is before me.. brainwashed mofo.. you should be the one for deliverance cos your brain is clogged with fairy tales. How can someone without body burn in Hell? How can you enjoy in a place you haven’t been to? See how maopic you are; you believe like a kids cos some cave men Told you so..
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by marttol: 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
leofab:
you wil is before me.. brainwashed mofo.. you should be the one for deliverance cos your brain is clogged with fairy tales. How can someone without body burn in Hell? How can you enjoy in a place you haven’t been to? See how maopic you are; you believe like a kids cos some cave men Told you so..
lol...same people like you will say spirits doesn't exist...

If you have seen spirit manifestation you will definitely know it's very possible to get burn... Aunty dunce, continue licking sperm and worshipping demons unknowingly shocked

All I can say is that "ignorance is indeed a bliss for people like you" Continue wallowing in it...

You are actually veey older than me, it's very obvious from your picture... So you are DEFINITELY gonna DIE before me and end up in hell and burn with your pot belly (tueh)if you don't repent... OSHO
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by leofab(f): 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
marttol:
lol...same people like you will say spirits doesn't exist...

If you have seen spirit manifestation you will definitely know it's very possible to get burn... Aunty dunce, continue licking sperm and worshipping demons unknowingly shocked

All I can say is that "ignorance is indeed a bliss for people like you" Continue wallowing in it...

You are actually veey older than me, it's very obvious from your picture... So you are DEFINITELY gonna DIE before me and end up in hell and burn with your pot belly (tueh)if you don't repent... OSHO
i can see that the last person that died in your linage is the oldest.. keep thinking that people will be sent to burn in an imaginary hell when your docile God is sitting on his palace watching innocent kids die of pestilence and famine.. he will be the first to burn if atall anybody wil burn for sending a beast to tear up kids for insulting his prophet and for killing innocent Egyptian kids.. rubbish
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by bedspread: 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
leofab:
so all humankind who don’t believe that Yahweh sent himself to die for us so we can be free from
His judgement will go to hell.. less than 1% of the total earth population are Christians.. is that not failure ?
HEAVEN IS A PERSONAL RACE
SO ALSO HELL IS A PERSONAL RACE... leave the World and Run your Race.... Nobody will Represent anyone over!! OYO
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by leofab(f): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
bedspread:
HEAVEN IS A PERSONAL RACE
SO ALSO HELL IS A PERSONAL RACE... leave the World and Run your Race.... Nobody will Represent anyone over!! OYO
why not kill yourself and go straight to heaven for everlasting enjoyment ?
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by echodrum(m): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
bedspread:
Nothing on Earth is Compared to what Heaven is..... Nothing bro..
Go on your knees and ask GOD ALMIGHTY to show u a Glimpse
Good luck sir.
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 23, 2018
leofab:
your mean ALLAH’s hell or Jehovah’s hell? Be specific
grin Never mind For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.Are you anti-religion?

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Gent: 10:46am On Jul 23, 2018
Now Nwosu after Oyedepo, Adeboye, etc. have made it to heaven, and you find yourself in HELL, who would you blame for your senseless thought and actions? Will you then blame Oyedepo, Adeboye, etc.? Remember, there is no end to plight of sinners that go to hell, for the next 100, 1,000,000, 1,000,000,000, years, FOR ETERNITY, they are roasted alive in hell, which probably is as hot as the sun or close to that, alive in the tormenting fire, so as to feel the suffering. Is that what you want? Please, always think before you talk.
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Gent: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2018
leofab:
why not kill yourself and go straight to heaven for everlasting enjoyment ?

You cannot kill yourself to go to heaven cos. suicide is the highway to hell fire, one of the easiest ways to hell fire is commiting suicide.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Post Your 'Front Page-Worthy' TOPICS And LINKS Here / She Lured Him Into Sex, And This Finally Happened To Him / Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.