Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' (60812 Views)

You Can’t Make Heaven If You Take Vitamin C And Eat Titus Fish – Preacher ) / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Bari22: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by semyman: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
Maggots and gullible magas continue to defend your extorting pulpit robbers, you can see the mentality they are leaving for the new generation

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Dottore: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
This is serious
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by supereagle(m): 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
Satanic Agent from the pit of hell. God won't force you to go heaven, when he finished making us, He left us as a free moral agents.

4 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
yeyeboi:
The Devil Right Now : This Is My Daughter In Whom I Am Well Pleased grin
lol.

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by agukayode(m): 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
see dis one

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by HisSexcellency(m): 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
May it be unto her according to her words sad
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Ay2win17(m): 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Renmoney loan application for up to #4,000,000.00 without collateral, guarantor or leaving the comfort of your office.#Taking you further #same day disbursement.Check my signature.
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
D way freeze will come to react on seeing dis

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by linkszelda: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Please they should o.
I know say once oledepo, adebole etc make heaven ehhn
Heaven Don sure for me be that

3 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by shadeze: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
That one concern you, you can't pick and choose who will be in heaven or not, that decision is left to God

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by joenor(m): 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
na u sabi ooo omote... as for me, heaven is sure.
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by rayobaba(m): 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Emeka!
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by blackaxe78: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
bedspread:
Some of us Think Hell is a Joke....

Brethren if u are privileged to see a Dream of Hell, you will not wish your Greatest Enemies to go there....

Everyone should Strive to Make Heaven... Even if you will be a slave in Heaven, Strive to Enter....

Hell Fire is no Joke.... it's unimaginable, it's undesirable, it's Undescribable..!!!

There is Power in our Tongue.... Lets use it Wisely!!

grin grin grin
Have you dreamt about he'll before? Tell me about it if you sure is not an hallucination of a Nollywood movie you watched before going to bed.

My own is just that if Apostle Suleman makes heaven, we are all going.

3 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Jonasbadoo(m): 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Deckline:
YOU ARE PLACED WITH A DIVINE CURSE FROM ABOVE.
And who are you to make that declaration?
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
adoyi8:

Do you know that you used the word "Throne" only because the bible was written during the time of kings? if it was written now, i guess you would have used words like The Oval Office, Presidential villa, Aso Rock, White house etc. Which weapon do you think Angel Michael would be depicted to use if the bible was written in the modern era? definitely not a sword. probably an AK47 commando style.
i know i shouldnt be laghing to dis but cant help myselfcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by lakesider(m): 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
heaven is joke taking to far ...

so GOD has control over everything he created
GOD created devil
created heaven and earth
created riches and poverty
created heaven and earth
created good and bad people ..
and later he will put some into hell
and some into heaven

this God like to experiment with human being ehhn .... why are black men still worshiping their slave masters bible

8 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Billygee2u: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
bedspread:

Brethren if u are privileged to see a Dream of Hell, you will not wish your Greatest Enemies to go there....

Everyone should Strive to Make Heaven... Even if you will be a slave in Heaven, Strive to Enter....

Hell Fire is no Joke.... it's unimaginable, it's undesirable, it's Undescribable..!!!

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by boolet: 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
Deckline:
Shut up there, ode from below.

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
The voice of amadioha has spoken.
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
K
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by crafteck(m): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
bedspread:

So a dream of hell is realistic to you, u probably slept in heat without electricity and your mind is playing tricks...

6 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by UgoNJNY(m): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
bedspread:

Bullshit!!!

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Next2Bezee(m): 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
mcjibs22:
She also wanto be noticed. That's one of the abominations of this 21st century, it give voices even to fools

And extortionists like the aforementioned thieves parading as men of god.

3 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by itswell1: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
Wickedness and Winchcraft is when a pastor has numerous jets and houses and still ask you a labourer to pay tithes and offering to his ministry i mean business.

5 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by eleojo23: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
bedspread:

Be a slave in heaven ke?
Where in the Bible did you get that one from?

Statements like this make me wonder if Jesus died for nothing...

3 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
I knew it would be an Igbo person making this statement. These are the only men of God they attack on their radio Biafra.

Like there are no other pastors in Nigeria. She didn't need to use so many words to justify her essay. She should have just written 'I hate yorubas' in capital letters. Irritating good for nothing people.
And some oponu yorubas, dt cannot see how they are being attacked, will also be joining to abuse the pastors. Awon alainironu ara Galatia.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by DavSagacity(m): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
Foolish attention seeker...
Yes. Hell won't be dull at all. because her likes wil be there to keep her company.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
Christianity has lots of hate. God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Nathayas: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
You will call on the GOD of these men when calamity comes calling on you. Very soon you will go to them for prayers.

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by dech2003: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
yeyeboi:
he hee hee, o yaba yabaThe Devil Right Now : This Is My Daughter In Whom I Am Well Pleased grin

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by lakesider(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Deckline:

sine 18th century ,, people have been eating the future of Nigeria and you guys did not send them divine curse .. your body is free , but your brain is enslaved

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Post Your 'Front Page-Worthy' TOPICS And LINKS Here / Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer / She Lured Him Into Sex, And This Finally Happened To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.