Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) (36993 Views)

I Have Fought A Good Fight ― Gboyega Isiaka / Obasanjo: 'Gboyega Isiaka Is Next Governor Of Ogun State' / Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by akanbiaa(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
4601CE:
youre all over the thread with negative comments
what is negative about imposition of a candidate from a senatorial zone that have spent over 12 years as governor at the expense of the zone that only spent 1 and half years? Just wish those currently pulling the strings know this Is a fatal mistake that will cost them general election.
Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by awakeupcall4all(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
Oga i cant remember inviting you to my mention....Is it your opinion or mine??....Why not swerve and go and play with your fellow zombies?? I am allergic to this rare breed of stupidity now prevalent amongst the BMC here abeg...
4601CE:
RLeave is alone . Is it your doom?
Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by OBJANDIBB: 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
Oasis007:
It's a welcome Development, other Parties need to learn this Initiative from APC. The best way to choose a Flagbearer is simply through direct Primary cos its more transparent!

Lalasticlala...... do you have a contrary view?!

It is not a new initiative. Go back to the time of SDP and NRC. Abiola emerged through this process. Same to Tofa

2 Likes

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by klas(m): 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
So Layoonu even came last in his own local government of Ede? shocked

1 Like

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
smartolala:
APC will loose the general election if PDP pick candidate from osun west
Yes , the same way PDP won in Ekiti.
Keep on dreaming

5 Likes

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by AfonjaBoston: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
klas:
So Layoonu even came last in his own local government of Ede? shocked

He is lightweight and not popular.
Fayose also lost . it is a trademark of unpopular politicians

3 Likes

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Oga i cant remember inviting you to my mention....Is it your opinion or mine??....Why not swerve and go and play with your fellow zombies?? I am allergic to this rare breed of stupidity now prevalent amongst the BMC here abeg...
bla bla bla.
Do you live in Osun State?
Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by afobam(m): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
Osun 2018 APC Primary Election;
Ifelodun Local Government Result:
(1)Oyetola Gboyega (Ìléríoluwa) 4,275 votes
(2)Lasun Yusuff-1120 votes
(3)Oriolowo Adelere-295 Votes
#Osun2018

1 Like

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by AfonjaBoston: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
You will not see johnny, firefire and the rest of those pigs on this thread cos they are too ashamed to give credit to this enviable process.

T%

4 Likes

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
akanbiaa:
what is negative about imposition of a candidate from a senatorial zone that have spent over 12 years as governor at the expense of the zone that only spent 1 and half years? Just wish those currently pulling the strings know this Is a fatal mistake that will cost them general election.
Where is the imposition??
Who is imposing who?
You have no point

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by awakeupcall4all(m): 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
Does that make any difference??....I can now understand your pain been one of those hardened-terroristic head-slammers.....I dont welcome this gross stupidity and zombility on my mentions....Why not go for the evening jihadic class if you are that idle??....GTFO brah!!
4601CE:

It’s spelled Iragbiji.
Shut the fukk up and don’t mention my home town if you don’t know the correct spelling .
Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by ogunsj: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
vickingz:

Bros if u dae osun u go know say an Oyetola go win day primary 4get all those Direct primary drama
dem use delegates take select candidate una complain, dem dey use direct primary to select una still dry complain. watin una want self? somebody must support somebody to win. even in your SUG election, people must back someone to win

5 Likes

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by akanbiaa(m): 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
What is the point for the update when Tinubu's cousin Oyetola is the anointed candidate of Baba Kabiru and his drug peddling master in Buordillon....Another 8 years of debt upon debt to service the ostentatious life of that greedy capitalist from Iragbegi claiming Lagosian!!

Osun state is officailly doomed!!
Osun is not yet doomed if any of the other parties can produce a popular credible candidate from Osun west, that party will win,except there is massive rigging.
Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by afobam(m): 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
Atakumosa west LG official result
Oyetola :- 3, 916
Hon Lasun Yusuf :- 538
Najeem Salaam :- 344
Layonu :- 65

1 Like

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by vickingz: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
drslimtommy:
Who is in Osogbo here?
reporting from agunbelewo were u dae
Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by tuniski: 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
lanog317:
If this process and results are true, then the world should relocate to the State of Osun, to go learn real democracy.
This has always been the best and tested kinda of primaries!

1 Like

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by drslimtommy: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
vickingz:
reporting from agunbelewo were u dae
I dey Apc party secretariat. But am new here Mind to hangout?

1 Like

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by vickingz: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Lasun or oriolowo for deputy
Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by Tareq1105: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
Interesting. This direct primaries exercise looks like a mock election to mobilize the party's support base in preparation for the election proper.

I support direct election. It will eliminate rape usually committed by delegates.

7 Likes

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Does that make any difference??....I can now understand your pain been one of those hardened-terroristic head-slammers.....I dont welcome this gross stupidity and zombility on my mentions....Why not go for the evening jihadic class if you are that idle??....GTFO brah!!
you don’t have a point
Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by mfm04622: 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
awakeupcall4all:

Someone complained that you wrongly spelled the name of his town and insult is the right response?

2 Likes

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by afroniger: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
akanbiaa:

You wish. Osun West votes alone are not enough to win the governorship. Even Fayemi still won even though Fayose zoned the ticket to an area that had never tasted the seat. The point is that in politics you bargain for power, you don't demand it. Omisore will seriously diminish PDP chances because he is a heavyweight any day. And that will consequently work in APC's favour. PDP zoning the ticket to Osun West is not enough to give them victory unless the two other senatorial zones are persuaded to vote en-masse for their candidate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by afroniger: 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
vickingz:
Lasun or oriolowo for deputy

That can't happen because both Ileri Oluwa and Lasun are from Osun central.

2 Likes

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by awakeupcall4all(m): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
At the bold is the problem bro!!...INEC is officially APC appendage and lapdog!!!...Nothing like election again in Nigeria except something drastic happens soonest
akanbiaa:
Osun is not yet doomed if any of the other parties can produce a popular credible candidate from Osun west, that party will win,except there is massive rigging.
Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by awakeupcall4all(m): 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
Your opinion...your life brah...Alfa ina!! grin grin tongue...Swerve jare make i see road!!
4601CE:
you don’t have a point
Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by ogunsj: 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hardamz:
A Prominent Osun APC Chieftain & Governorship Aspirant already raised alarm & whthdrew from the Primaries because / that the system has been modelled to favour Oyetola who is Tinubu's cousin. APC go still offer NOTHING to the MASSES las las.
is it a crime for tinubu cousin to contests if his qualified? if other aspirants are well grounded they should equally do their homework and win voters to themselves.

6 Likes

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by awakeupcall4all(m): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
And you are?? hulk hogan or undertaker??...solo makinde....won ma to da eru(ashes) le a lori....Cuz i can remember inviting you brah!!
mfm04622:

Someone complained that you wrongly spelled the name of his town and insult is the right response?
Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by darelar(m): 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nice method. Even though nothing you can do to please black man.

3 Likes

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by ogunsj: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hardamz:
A Prominent Osun APC Chieftain & Governorship Aspirant already raised alarm & whthdrew from the Primaries because / that the system has been modelled to favour Oyetola who is Tinubu's cousin. APC go still offer NOTHING to the MASSES las las.
if he's that prominent he would chicken out. Oyetola has more support base than the rest period. you need strong support base both from the top and the grassroots to succeed as a politician. people should stop crying over nothing.

3 Likes

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by awakeupcall4all(m): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
IPOB indeed...Ori gbo yin se wa gbale bayi??.....That you are one of those mole peddling drug for Tinubu doesn't give you the temerity to question my ethnicity....
Wehrey damu eye to su e.....go and play with your fellow zombies brah!!
AfonjaBoston:

Awon ipob wehrey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: / Senator Akpabio Apologises For Leaving PDP / Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.