Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? (91770 Views)

Do You Have A Smelly Vagina? Not To Worry, We Got You Covered!!! / Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Radiant1020(f): 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
fineboynl:
lol, a package vagina doesn't smell, I know what I am saying . there are some classic girls that knows how to package their vagina before visiting a guy. you want hear or notice any smell in the room except you put your nose in their vagina or you put your finger inside and small your finger. I'm talking from experience but I don't know how they do it. but its very possible.

What kinda disgusting comment is this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by ifymadu: 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
Yeast

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by zicoraads: 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
I have never related to this on a personal level though. I see this a lot on Nairaland, but it always feels strange. Never been with any lady with this smell issue.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by iamSi(m): 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
1stolax:

Impossible!
How old are you?

I am 45 sir, that is if you will believe anyways, married with kids... Hope I have answered your next questions.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by kalu61(m): 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
Use yours a sample to advice her na
Abi you own no get odour

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Babaolorioko(m): 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
sarahade:
Yes. Wash the labia well.
Also clean up when you pee use water.
For women that are sexually active you wash inside the vagina to remove sperm residue.

If you don't have std just follow the step above and you are good.

And eat alot of fruits, especially pineapples, it also helps vagina to taste nice.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by DonroxyII: 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
Optionally:
Please I'm just asking for a friend if it's possible for the vagina not to have any odour at all
Yes now, always rinse with water after urine and change pant twice a day. Also, occasionally rinse with water .... it will be odourless unless you have infection then you will need medications !
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Uglymugg: 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
CHoccolaTE:
Male precum has the same smell as a healthy vagina.
Leave am, you don fvck well.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
E must bring out one kind odour...
No matter how neat it is grin.. When the sex hot tongue and sweat enter board grin .. Well am a virgin angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
milemimi93:

White pvssies don't smell.

Black pvssies smell.

Nigerian ladies pvssies stink
Shut up!

Is it possible for a skin color to be white or black?
Use your brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by BabaRamota1980: 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ibime:

Go and buy Canesten to clear out the thrush that is causing the smell.

Aahn ahnnn!! undecided

This guy is hardcore...he just open the whole door. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by CadetFrancis: 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
Optionally:
Please I'm just asking for a friend if it's possible for the vagina not to have any odour at all
ur own get odour?
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
It is not possible, and can never be possible for your vagina not to smell. Take note, the smell doesn't have to be offensive, once it does then you're infected. Yes, the vagina self cleanse, but what happens after self-cleaning?

How can a man speak for women when he doesn't have a vagina? MISEDUCATIONS, quit misinforming people. Going by your analogue, since nothing goes into the vagina and for that it shouldn't smell, why does the waste (Sweat) your skin excretes smells? And then smells offensive for those who cannot properly take care of it. Even your sperm has its natural smell, so what are you saying?

8 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by frowland(m): 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
Yes...absolutely!. ..and I tell you this with experience.
I am supposed to sleep with a girl, and report to work without bathing.
..or sneak out and have a good time, zip up and find my way.
There are girls you sleep with, and you MUST bath or else you are in trouble.
Then there are girls you sleep with and you just put on your cloth and move on with your life.
Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
yes my babe I can fvck her from morning till night yet no smell, at times I feel bad about it
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
iamSi:

I am 45 sir, that is if you will believe anyways, married with kids... Hope I have answered your next questions.
Good
Unless your sense of smell is gravely dead, then you can't smell the puṣsy. Every organic (living) cell/tissue has a unique smell.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
CHoccolaTE:
Male precum has the same smell as a healthy vagina.
u are spoiled how did u knw all dis?
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by BabaRamota1980: 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
Smell Nairaland woman vagina at your own risk! cool

Smell toto come begin sneeze and cough.

Why am i in this thread sef

6 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
sarahade:

Of course I smell my pant and my vagina why won't I.
In fact I wear only white pant so I can notice any change in color of my discharge.

Most girls just don't understand how to take care of the vagina I don't use anything except soap and water and I'm good.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by funshint(m): 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
Everything is dependent on hygiene... Regular bath, mild washing and a healthy lifestyle should reduce odour but not necessary eliminate the natural smell.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

I no believe. Are you for real?
Meet me for house make i smell am.

I get hot water shower here. Come on... grin

I bet you will! cheesy
Any time a smelling toto thread comes up on NL, (m)s go rush the thread o!
Kai!!!!

Dem swear for una? cheesy
Even awon “BOBRISKIES” go show dey analyze. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
TO PREVENT YOUR VIRGINAL FROM GIVING BAD ODOUR, ALWAYS USE HARD AND HARSH SPONGE WITH PETROL TO WASH IT EVERY 6 HOURS

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
Don't let anyone deceive you, Vagi.na has it's natural distinct smell which if you want to observe, you dip your middle finger 6days post mens.truation if sexually inactive. With subsequent investigations you can tell if there's a deviation from the natural smell. Salud!

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Segeshow: 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
I really don't understand the fuss, hue and cry just to enter that dirty place. If u understand how much bacteria and filth is in a woman's vagina, you will never Bleep again in your life. Men go crazy, steal, Rob, murder, start wars over cunt. Having spent most of my youth shagging all around the country, I have developed a disdain for sex and all the fanfare associated with it. These Hoes act like they are giving you the most precious gift in the world, and they will manipulate, trick and try to control you on top kpekus. If it is for procreation then it is warranted, if just for cumming get her to suck your dick and cum. Pussy is highly overated and in the immortal words of "alfie" that girl you are killing yourself over, there is some guy out there tired of banging her. Embrain thyself guys.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by FarahAideed: 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
Yes it is
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by MrHleb: 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
samuelchimmy:
I swear I can never give head, Na na na, not after having my left finger smell of fish for more than 3 days just for fingering one girl
It's quite unfortunate you dipped your finger into fish odour vagina. Try another girl man.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Offpoint: 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
boiz2men:
This your friend should create a thread for herself na.
grin
Hahahahaha, if you know you know
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by ariesbull: 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
Optionally:

Is your own smelling ?
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by donbachi(m): 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
Yes.very possible...but,if u cook soup come warm am keep...anoda person go put hand inside collect meat.the soup go sawa.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
The best smell is the “disvirgin” smell!
Very sweet and pure.
I can never forget it.

Like fresh rubber mixed with baby powder! wink

Then when filled with “akamu-juice”. . . . It smells like “onions”! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by ariesbull: 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
ednut1:
all human parts have odour. but wen its fish odour na prob
Which kind fish again...is it kote , shawa , Titus or scumbia
Be specific here
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by DonroxyII: 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:

How can a man speak for women when he doesn't have a vagina?
For your head now, u don talk sense oo So, you think some men don't know womanhood beyond women themselves
Any man u see around here contributing positively to this thread is strictly talking from experience and such experience maybe beyond your understanding of Vagina despite you being a carrier !!
How many ladies have we made to discover themselves cheesy
No be today Nyansh dey back Na tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation / COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) / Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.