Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? (91788 Views)

Do You Have A Smelly Vagina? Not To Worry, We Got You Covered!!! / Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by gladisa7: 5:26am On Jul 22, 2018
iamSi:
yes very very possible

Your friend ke? Na you jare!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Konze70: 5:27am On Jul 22, 2018
I mentioned soap,deodorant , Rollons, toothpaste
/paste for general hygiene not only pussy . There's a liquid to wash smelly pussy.
gladisa7:

u use soap n detergents to wash ur pucee
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Surrey2Bimshire: 5:28am On Jul 22, 2018
sarahade:

Of course I smell my pant and my vagina why won't I.
In fact I wear only white pant so I can notice any change in color of my discharge.

Most girls just don't understand how to take care of the vagina I don't use anything except soap and water and I'm good.

Soap you say ?
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:30am On Jul 22, 2018
kimbraa:
It is not possible, and can never be possible for your vagina not to smell. Take note, the smell doesn't have to be offensive, once it does then you're infected. Yes, the vagina self cleanse, but what happens after self-cleaning?

How can a man speak for women when he doesn't have a vagina? MISEDUCATIONS, quit misinforming people. Going by your analogue, since nothing goes into the vagina and for that it shouldn't smell, why does the waste (Sweat) your skin excretes smells? And then smells offensive for those who cannot properly take care of it. Even your sperm has its natural smell, so what are you saying?
i usually try to avoid debating you because your brain is too small and you sometimes dont even use it..okay grasshopper lets go:
A man must not deal with vaginas because he doesnt own one? dumb. there are more male gaenicologists than female. all the sexual reproductive organs of a woman were discovered and named by men. some even named after men.
in fashion who designs for women's bodies? men or women? who designs intimacy gadgets for women? men or women? hint: only one or two intimacy gadgets actually came from a woman's mind.

kimbraa:
since nothing goes into the vagina and for that it shouldn't smell, why does the waste (Sweat) your skin excretes smells?
does your vagina Sweat?

How is this:
kimbraa:
It is not possible, and can never be possible for your vagina not to smell. Take note, the smell doesn't have to be offensive, once it does then you're infected.
different from this?:
MISEDUCATIONS:
. however an unpleasant ordor must be taken to the doctor. a man's dick is a stick meaning disease will be outside mostly, however since the vagina is hole, it means all blisters etc are INSIDE the hole, and their presence is causing the terrible smell.
how is this:
kimbraa:

And then smells offensive for those who cannot properly take care of it
different from this:
MISEDUCATIONS:

, the vagina must not smell. then again we were created to walk around Unclad with air freelly flowing, clothes and panties mean there is going to be a problem. usually a well kept vagina will have a smell thats pheromone/hormone filled and will turn anyone on.
dont just see "Miseducations" and get all wet then type before thinking.
dont make me call you Kimba because you're behaving like a kid right now.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:37am On Jul 22, 2018
olabisimichael:

The reason pussy is shaped like a hole and penis is shape like a stick was configured by the maker for a purpose! The dick is also a cleaning agent for the pussy! That most time, sex brings our whitish substance from the pussy! it is dirt inside the woman body and it is odorous too! So it is not possible to have odorless pussy
in that case virgins, widows and nuns must have the smelliest pvssy.??
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Martin0(m): 5:44am On Jul 22, 2018
trustyshoess:
Why is this even a question? Is it really that hard to wash? If you wash (please don't use soap) and it still has an unpleasant smell, then you probably have an infection or ph imbalance so book an appointment with a gynaecologist. It can have a smell, but it shouldn't be unpleasant. There are good smells and bad smells

sorry nor vex, I wan ask question ooo!

nor vex oo abeg, I dey wonder weitin be the work Of The gynecologist? I mean is he just going to give una drugs or what?
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Martin0(m): 5:49am On Jul 22, 2018
MissRaine69:
Yes it is very possible not to have an odour but all vaginas will have a subtle aroma (clean and well groomed ones)
A malodorous vagina is not normal. I am in the business of vaginas and have seen and smelt my fair share of shockers.
Women need to stop putting things up their vaginas that are not tampons,dildos,vibrators or joysticks.
No rock salt
No toothpaste
No herbs or potions
No douching
No steaming
And certainly no cotton wool soaked in anything.
Vaginas do not need to be cleaned inside change your underwear daily, trim the hedges and wash daily twice if it’s that time of the month
It’s not rocket science.

chai is this really really you? I mean saying all these? mehn na wa oooo eheh wey my book na, na u talk say u wan give me one book to read ooogrin
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by donsolo4u2c(m): 5:53am On Jul 22, 2018
The best way to stop Vagina from having a fowl odour is by eating bitter cola, it sounds crazy but its true.... some pussy don't smell, in fact they do not supposed to smell badly
..... Although scientifically, smelling pussy easily turns men on , but no man would like to suck or lick a smelling clitoris , As for me, the clitoris/sucking pussy is the sweetest part of sex and Therefore I advise men to learn how to talk to their girl or woman on the need to keep their pussy clean at all time..... Take biter cola seed twice a week, use wipes after urinating If your pussy do not stop smelling within 21days call me an Idiot!!!!
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Lovine: 5:58am On Jul 22, 2018
That nice odour is what our boy friends and husbands love so much.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:06am On Jul 22, 2018
MissRaine69:
Yes it is very possible not to have an odour but all vaginas will have a subtle aroma (clean and well groomed ones)
A malodorous vagina is not normal. I am in the business of vaginas and have seen and smelt my fair share of shockers.
Women need to stop putting things up their vaginas that are not tampons,dildos,vibrators or joysticks.
No rock salt
No toothpaste
No herbs or potions
No douching
No steaming
And certainly no cotton wool soaked in anything.
Vaginas do not need to be cleaned inside change your underwear daily, trim the hedges and wash daily twice if it’s that time of the month
It’s not rocket science.
Ubunja's Stamp of Approval is on this

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by harffie(m): 6:11am On Jul 22, 2018
milemimi93:

White pvssies don't smell.

Black pvssies smell.

Nigerian ladies pvssies stink

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by ussy09(m): 6:16am On Jul 22, 2018
Optionally:
So you think it's pant that causes it abi?
To some extend yes because its in pant not only in pant its covered with trouser or skirt which reduces d flow of air into it hence d smell but wen properly taken care of everyday it reduces it.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by hope4nigeria(m): 6:24am On Jul 22, 2018
Optionally:
Please I'm just asking for a friend if it's possible for the vagina not to have any odour at all
put garlic inside the vagina, it becomes completely odourless. Thank me later.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Chochovini: 6:26am On Jul 22, 2018
addikt:

Give this lady A BOTTLE OF STOUT....she's got it all...!!!
. So what if she doesn‘t drink? Lols, what a topic on NL? Vag smell.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Chochovini: 6:31am On Jul 22, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
If a vagina does not have ododur i will not Bleep it.

The cleanest vagina is that on a deceased woman. Its no longer alive!
p.
Hahahahahaha u 4ny die!
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by minasota(f): 6:41am On Jul 22, 2018
milemimi93:

White pvssies don't smell.
Black pvssies smell.
Nigerian ladies pvssies stink
!diot!
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by sarahade(f): 6:41am On Jul 22, 2018
afobam:
hey! Soap isn't good for your VJ. Peace

Are you a woman if not Bleep off
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by anyicash(m): 6:42am On Jul 22, 2018
sarahade:

Of course I smell my pant and my vagina why won't I.
In fact I wear only white pant so I can notice any change in color of my discharge.

Most girls just don't understand how to take care of the vagina I don't use anything except soap and water and I'm good.
you don't even need to wash ur vagina with soap..it's unhealthy, just use a clean water and always wash inside of the vagina.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by alenwup(m): 6:49am On Jul 22, 2018
Is it that this friend's vagina is odorless and she's worried? Coz I don't understand
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by idris4eva(m): 6:49am On Jul 22, 2018
Vagina smells with a pleasant odour. When the odour is becoming stink you need to see a doctor.. But my ex refused to see a doctor and I run.

Make odour no kill me.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 22, 2018
It's100% possible. I have known one for four years now. Not a single whiff of anything. No nauseating and odoriferous effluents. In a pristine condition.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by sarahade(f): 6:54am On Jul 22, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Im going to report you to your Imam.
angry

Why
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by sarahade(f): 6:55am On Jul 22, 2018
1Sharon:

Haha...if you've had any. I don't expect you to say that here do I?

I'm not like you ma. I clean up well.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by sarahade(f): 6:57am On Jul 22, 2018
osuohak:
my sister with what u just said means u are not clean at all. For the fact u use soap to wash the vagina. The vagina cleans itself inside your body with natural vaginal secretions (discharge).

Are you mad ni.
Are you a woman useless boys.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by kerry57: 6:58am On Jul 22, 2018
coolh3ad:

Odour is majorly an unpleasant/offensive smell. Yes it is very possible. The vagina should have a pleasant/nice smell not an unpleasant one. When a vagina has an unpleasant smell, then the lady has an infection that needs to be treated Asap.
The word odour does not mean unpleasant or offensive smell. Odour can either be a good or bad smell or aroma emanating from something or somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by sarahade(f): 7:01am On Jul 22, 2018
anyicash:
you don't even need to wash ur vagina with soap..it's unhealthy, just use a clean water and always wash inside of the vagina.

Did you read my post well.
I'm tired of you people please you are not a woman don't quote me.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by BabaRamota1980: 7:03am On Jul 22, 2018
7am on Lord's day, see where guys come camp. Eehn shocked
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by BabaRamota1980: 7:03am On Jul 22, 2018
Na una Church be dis?
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by BabaRamota1980: 7:05am On Jul 22, 2018
sarahade:

Why

I saw where you say eating pineapple give toto sweet taste. grin

Your Imam go hear this. angry
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by HoodBillionaire: 7:07am On Jul 22, 2018
pussy gwh normal smell
dick sef dey smell
but once it starts stinking
na infection
Dats y i can neva do HEAD
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by 1Sharon(f): 7:11am On Jul 22, 2018
sarahade:

I'm not like you ma. I clean up well.

You are cleaning up incorectly.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by GOFRONT(m): 7:18am On Jul 22, 2018
Boyz are on a pvssy topic on a holy day sunday...,...Anyway, nobody holy pass sha!!....

Well, since I'm not holier than, let me chook mouth for d matter..,....Well, why wont a Punnana hav offensive odour when most ladies usually conceal it inside pant like a secrete??

This is the step by step the way they conceal it like a secret....
* Pant ontop Punna....
*Skin tight ontop pant....
*Legginz/Jean trouser ontop Skin tight....

Despite all this load upon load they are wearing, Sometimes you see some movin upandan inside Hot sun, sweating profusely.....Punna dey suffer for som girls hand sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation / COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) / Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.