Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend (4146 Views)

EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster / Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by milemimi93(m): 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
ahnie:
[/b] Look up my location....exconvict grin grin grin fuvktard fugitive.
I can't be exchanging words with a dolt..
I will let you be.

Never ever in your dead life quote me again..
Wh.o.r.e
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by ImaIma1(f): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
milemimi93:

Ok let me be specific.

Only ladies born in the 80s are pigs and not all ladies.

Thank you.

Uto'm aba'diah?

Let me put this in perspective...

All ladies born in the 80s are pigs

Imaima was born in the 80s

Therefore Imaima is a pig.

Please stop this your hasty generalization. It is getting really annoying
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
ahnie:

Lolz...far be it grin grin grin

Thankhu.
Ok oh! I sey makai ask oh because una come take d mara too personal smiley
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by milemimi93(m): 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
ImaIma1:

Let me put this in perspective...

All ladies born in the 80s are pigs
Imaima was born in the 80s
Therefore Imaima is a pig.
Please stop this your hasty generalization. It is getting really annoying

Oh! I swear I didn't know you are part of this God forsaken generation.
Next time I'll exempt you.
Really sorry..
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by ahnie: 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
milemimi93:

I can't be exchanging words with a dolt..

I will let you be. Better for you.

Never ever in your dead life quote me again..

Wh.o.r.e
plate washing EXCONVICT

Run!run!!run!!! here comes daddy's apparition.slow poke.what sorta child beats his mum to death?tufiakwa you're utterly useless.bone headed dolt.
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by milemimi93(m): 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
SoapQueen:

Apparently, you are hard of hearing from untreated gonorrhea.
Get over yourself!
U called me bitter?
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by milemimi93(m): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
ahnie:
plate washing EXCONVICT

Run!run!!run!!! here comes daddy's apparition.slow poke.what sorta child beats his mum to death?tufiakwa you're utterly useless.bone headed dolt.

Are you in any way better than an ex convict?

We all in the same sh!t.

You killed, I killed.
Yours via abortions..

Let he without a sin cast the stone first. The sinner or the one who judge him who was wrong first?

1 Like

Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
And sumone sumwhere will open her filthy mouth to request for a head i will choke u to death dirty thing
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by ImaIma1(f): 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
milemimi93:

Oh! I swear I didn't know you are part of this God forsaken generation.

Next time I'll exempt you.

Really sorry..

Don't exempt me. Exempt every Nigerian lady that is innocent of your many accusations.
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by milemimi93(m): 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
ImaIma1:

Don't exempt me. Exempt every Nigerian lady that is innocent of your many accusations.

Alright
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by milemimi93(m): 2:04am On Jul 21, 2018
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by milemimi93(m): 2:05am On Jul 21, 2018
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by srclark: 3:24am On Jul 21, 2018
Blood of Zachariah
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:30am On Jul 21, 2018
Bloggers and lie
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by dumininu01(m): 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
lefulefu:
in the blood of buhari shocked shocked shocked wat sort of endtime pant is dat? shocked cc dumininu01,MENZPRIDE,luminious shocked shocked shocked
chai grin grin..The worst part of it na deir type dey form posh outside cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
dumininu01:
chai grin grin..The worst part of it na deir type dey form posh outside cheesy cheesy
i jus weak cry

1 Like

Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by BluntBoy(m): 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
SoapQueen:

Apparently, you are hard of hearing from untreated gonorrhea.
Get over yourself!
cheesy
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by Lalas247(f): 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
lefulefu:
in the blood of buhari shocked shocked shocked wat sort of endtime pant is dat? shocked cc dumininu01,MENZPRIDE,luminious shocked shocked shocked
Kikiki grin
Even with the pant looking like that he will still poke her angry some guys are dirty sha
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
Lalas247:

Kikiki grin
Even with the pant looking like that he will still poke her angry some guys are dirty sha
i dey tell ucheesy. Na only dirty guys dey roll with dirty babescheesy.
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by dnawah(m): 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
Amakavula:
useless guy
easy na
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by MissRaine69(f): 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
How does a woman’s underwear get that dirty? She sh1ts in her knickers as well?
Anyway he should shut his mouth as he still eats that vagina despite all his protests.
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
ahnie:

Excused me?

You had better be careful and watch your loose utterances.kindly direct that insulting tags to your mother.

Stupid old washed-out confused ibecilic ex-convict with a worn out life.i'm not responsible for your dingy wasted and scattered life.E be like say,you nor know where to take your madness to.
Drooling fuvktard...

Stupid deadbeat.

Next time...try this your nonsense to my side...you'll rue the day you joined this forum.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by CAPSLOCKED: 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
MissRaine69:
Anyway he should shut his mouth as he still eats that vagina despite all his protests.

grin

1 Like

Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
ahnie:

Excused me?

You had better be careful and watch your loose utterances.kindly direct that insulting tags to your mother.

Stupid old washed-out confused ibecilic ex-convict with a worn out life.i'm not responsible for your dingy wasted and scattered life.E be like say,you nor know where to take your madness to.
Drooling fuvktard...

Stupid deadbeat.

Next time...try this your nonsense to my side...you'll rue the day you joined this forum.

Calm down.
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

Did he mentioned that in his rants? Your mind is playing tricks on you.
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by MissRaine69(f): 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Did he mentioned that in his rants? Your mind is playing tricks on you.
This is matter is not yours.
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
My advice to guys, don't give head to any girl if you don't know the history of her cleanliness. Even wearing a brand new pant to your place is not enough.
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

This is matter is not yours.

I couldn't just understand how someone is talking about a dirty underwear and you some how found a way to link it to eating pusssy.
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by MissRaine69(f): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

I couldn't just understand how someone is talking about a dirty underwear and you some how found a way to link it to eating pusssy.
Easily done.
I found a way ...I went right , then made a sharp left just before I got to the T junction on your right that’s where I found it ....just lying there.
Hope this helps unclutter things.
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

Easily done.
I found a way ...I went right , then made a sharp left just before I got to the T junction on your right that’s where I found it ....just lying there.

Smh.
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by Martin0(m): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

Easily done.

eh you say "T" junction?? hia na wa I dey learn new things ooo
Re: She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend by imitateMe(m): 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
cheesy
ImaIma1:

The fact that you use this one untidy girl or a few dirty girls you have met to qualify the rest of us is what makes me question your level of reasoning.

I have seen guys that wear their boxers for days without washing. Did i say all guysare dirty. Or do you wear dirty boxers.

Learn the act of making a point without generalizing.

E pain am.....yeeeeepaaaa grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatsapp Chat Between A Slay King & A Slay Queen / My Daughter Got A Cute Smile - Photos / Just Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.