Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Just Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Confused (4118 Views)

Helpless And Dying Just Confused / Just Confused With My Girlfriend EX / Are Men Not Just Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Confused by sandra50(f): 9:36am On Feb 08, 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Confused by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 08, 2022
Never be in a relationship for more than six months, quit that time wasting relationship immediately it hits six months and no concrete moves from your boyfriend.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Confused by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 08, 2022
Sorry... I'll rather trust a snake than a Nigerian man... Snakes make more sense... The latter are spawns of the devil... Breed like rats, generally unintelligent, have issues settling down, evil...and the list goes on... undecided

I've never thought of being loyal to one... They don't deserve it grin

1 Like

Re: Just Confused by sandra50(f): 10:02am On Feb 08, 2022
If we can't be loyal and trust each other how then are we expected to become one?sad..didn't see this one coming,he was too peaceful for this.
BoredBerry:
Sorry... I'll rather trust a snake than a Nigerian man... Snakes make more sense... The latter are spawns of the devil... Breed like rats, generally unintelligent, have issues settling down, evil...and the list goes on... undecided

I've never thought of being loyal to one... They don't deserve it grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Confused by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 08, 2022
sandra50:
If we can't be loyal and trust each other how then are we expected to become one?sad..didn't see this one coming,he was too peaceful for this.
Most marriages in Nigeria are informal agreements... It's all tolerance..

1 Like

Re: Just Confused by sandra50(f): 10:05am On Feb 08, 2022
I stopped that years ago..I have a time limit now and once it exceeds that I'm out..6/7 months is still same..he was meant to come back before the 7 months but needed to get something that's why..
Iyaebe:
Never be in a relationship for more than six months, quit that time wasting relationship immediately it hits six months and no concrete moves from your boyfriend.
Re: Just Confused by sandra50(f): 10:09am On Feb 08, 2022
Yes I know but there is limit to what we can tolerate..no one is ready to tolerate cheating,nagging and lies.
BoredBerry:
Most marriages in Nigeria are informal agreements... It's all tolerance..
Re: Just Confused by Stenewiser: 10:09am On Feb 08, 2022
you turned down three marriage proposal sake of your ego, now you are contemplating cheating, my dear I see you washing church toilet everyday for a husband, some areas of life wouldn't have need prayer but we make it need prayer due to our carelessness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Confused by everythinggirly(f): 10:10am On Feb 08, 2022
Sorry darling. Some men always want to play on our faithfulness while they go after the unfaithful. But be the best you and believe God's time is the best. Ikechukwu can never change the plans of God in your life.
Re: Just Confused by everythinggirly(f): 10:12am On Feb 08, 2022
Iyaebe:

Kindly say what you can really do. How can you date a man for six months and want him to make moves? Do you want to be used? Pray you meet the right one not saying six months and all that. You can still be in for three months and get married. When you meet a man, be clear on your terms. You don't have to tell him. If he is for marriage, you'll know.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Confused by sandra50(f): 10:16am On Feb 08, 2022
Fault finder have landed..Oga did you see where I said the reason why I turned down the proposals is because of ego?I said 2 were older than my father and one was acting like my boss and carrying girls in my presence so I turned him down..now tell me how I wasted those proposals?I should have gone ahead..again the one that left because he needed someone wild is still around..wants to come back but it's not that easy after all he deed that I didn't mention here.
Stenewiser:
you turn down three marriage proposal sake of your ego, now you are contemplating cheating, my dear I see you washing church toilet everyday for a husband, some areas of life wouldn't have need prayer but we make it need prayer due to our carelessness.

8 Likes

Re: Just Confused by sandra50(f): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2022
Thanks love..I appreciate.
everythinggirly:
Sorry darling. Some men always want to play on our faithfulness while they go after the unfaithful. But be the best you and believe God's time is the best. Ikechukwu can never change the plans of God in your life.
Re: Just Confused by sandra50(f): 10:21am On Feb 08, 2022
My dear I disagree..I wouldn't do more than 6months again..I know people that got married in 1/3 months and they are still together while those that dated for 12 years separated few months after marriage.
everythinggirly:

Kindly say what you can really do. How can you date a man for six months and want him to make moves? Do you want to be used? Pray you meet the right one not saying six months and all that. You can still be in for three months and get married. When you meet a man, be clear on your terms. You don't have to tell him. If he is for marriage, you'll know.

1 Like

Re: Just Confused by Stenewiser: 10:27am On Feb 08, 2022
sandra50:
Fault finder have landed..Oga did you see where I said the reason why I turned down the proposals is because of ego?I said 2 were older than my father and one was acting like my boss and carrying girls in my presence so I turned him down..now tell me how I wasted those proposals?I should have gone ahead..again the one that left because he needed someone wild is still around..wants to come back but it's not that easy after all he deed that I didn't mention here.
the bossy guy how long did you know him, if not long(6months) were you expecting him to drop is lifestyle easily, you should've waited a little bit, if he changes significantly, then you accept his marriage proposal, this girls he was taking, have you confronted him on it before, your mind wasn't there at all, Maybe that's why you didn't even care to try something. if I'm to ask what was he doing with these girls, or were you just concluding to suit yourself.

1 Like

Re: Just Confused by Cerebellum: 10:30am On Feb 08, 2022
Iyaebe:

Haha

What about me that dated Amaka for 9 years plus?

Re: Just Confused by farady(m): 10:31am On Feb 08, 2022
Sorry for all that happened to you. I will tell you that your Daddy, Almighty God is your father and is ever faithful. Don't I the misbehaviour of one or some men to judge all men. If you believe in Him, go to Him in prayer as your father, talk to Him same way you would converse with your dad and pour out your heart to Him. Tell Him what you truly want. Remember to first have a relationship with Him by being born again and then connect. There's nothing He cannot do. Wish you all the very best of 2022. Cheers and shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Just Confused by sandra50(f): 10:31am On Feb 08, 2022
You don't know how long I was with him..yes I spoke to him about it and he said it's only a woman that makes marriage work..I can't say every here.
Stenewiser:
the bossy guy how long did you know him, if not long(6months) were you expecting him to drop is lifestyle easily, you should've waited a little bit, if he changes significantly, then you accept his marriage proposal, this girls he was taking, have you confronted him on it before, your mind wasn't there at all, Maybe that's why you didn't even care to try something. if I'm to ask what was he doing with these girls, or were you just concluding to suit yourself.
Re: Just Confused by sandra50(f): 10:33am On Feb 08, 2022
Thanks so much.. really appreciated
farady:
Sorry for all that happened to you. I will tell you that your Daddy, Almighty God is your father and is ever faithful. Don't I the misbehaviour of one or some men to judge all men. If you believe in Him, go to Him in prayer as your father, talk to Him same way you would converse with your dad and pour out your heart to Him. Tell Him what you truly want. Remember to first have a relationship with Him by being born again and then connect. There's nothing He cannot do. Wish you all the very best of 2022. Cheers and shalom.
Re: Just Confused by Stenewiser: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2022
sandra50:
You don't know how long I was with him..yes I spoke to him about it and he said it's only a woman that makes marriage work..I can't say every here.
madam, even Allison madueke married at 39, and she is still married and happy, just be careful, and cut-down your standards a little bit.

1 Like

Re: Just Confused by sandra50(f): 10:41am On Feb 08, 2022
Lol..ok.
Stenewiser:
madam, even Allison madueke married at 39, and she is still married and happy, just be careful, and cut-down your standards a little bit.
Re: Just Confused by OloshoMan: 11:11am On Feb 08, 2022
Women in their 20s- I want to date a bad boy, good guys are boring

Women in their 30s- Where are all the good guys are?

You people created monsters and I'm here for it.
When I look back at my SIMPing duys, I just laugh and sometimes annoyed for the good gentle man I was.

Thanks to YouTube content creators for teaching me the female nature. I swear we all need a strong male figure in our lives.
The amount of Chicks looking for marriage I've tossed... Oh my! Y'all ain't seen nothing yet. We niggas were good at some point in our lives. You made a monster. Let the games continue.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just Confused by Obivestor: 11:17am On Feb 08, 2022
Must you get married

1 Like

Re: Just Confused by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 08, 2022
everythinggirly:

Yes,six months is enough time to make concrete moves if you are dating a matured man who knows what he wants and not some amateur men that are still testing the strength of their manhood and how many rounds they can go on a woman.Bottom line is be with a man who is ready and willing to settle down and not some game boy.
Re: Just Confused by Michelle55: 11:55am On Feb 08, 2022
I'm deeply sorry sweetie for the hurt you're going through, you will be fine okay.
Don't think it and give yourself time to heal, age is just a number, and never put pressure on yourself because of that after all, dem no dey catch late comer for marriage.
Re: Just Confused by sandra50(f): 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
Please go and take your towel where you had your bath..have I seen you before?they made you a monster and what did they make me?talking about looking for husband,you should read my first post..I'm hurting because he is the one I love..the other guy that was looking for a wild girl for marriage is still sending messages on my WhatsApp that I have been ignoring so if it is only about marriage why can't I accept him
OloshoMan:
Women in their 20s- I want to date a bad boy, good guys are boring

Women in their 30s- Where are all the good guys are?

You people created monsters and I'm here for it.
When I look back at my SIMPing duys, I just laugh and sometimes annoyed for the good gentle man I was.

Thanks to YouTube content creators for teaching me the female nature. I swear we all need a strong male figure in our lives.
The amount of Chicks looking for marriage I've tossed... Oh my! Y'all ain't seen nothing yet. We niggas were good at some point in our lives. You made a monster. Let the games continue.

2 Likes

Re: Just Confused by sandra50(f): 1:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
Exactly..
Iyaebe:
Yes,six months is enough time to make concrete moves if you are dating a matured man who knows what he wants and not some amateur men that are still testing the strength of their manhood and how many rounds they can go on a woman.Bottom line is be with a man who is ready and willing to settle down and not some game boy.

1 Like

Re: Just Confused by sandra50(f): 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
Thanks dear..really appreciate
Michelle55:
I'm deeply sorry sweetie for the hurt you're going through, you will be fine okay.
Don't think it and give yourself time to heal, age is just a number, and never put pressure on yourself because of that after all, dem no dey catch late comer for marriage.
Re: Just Confused by Michelle55: 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
sandra50:
Thanks dear..really appreciate
kiss
Re: Just Confused by toujurs: 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
grin My dear you are right on that bad character side oh, Any lady i see still single at 32 and doesn't even have a boyfriend, i see them as disrespectful ladies with bad characters, as a reason for them being single at such old age.

On the part on about being faithfull, i agree with you, you can't put all your eggs in one basket, that other guy that is telling you he likes you, keep me at a side. I said keep oh, i didn't say you should be knacking him. While you stay with the main guy. Incase main guy mess up. Even in business you can't invest all your money in one business na, Most of you ladies aren't smart, it's good to be faithfull and loyal. But humans will always be humans. Madam ehn at 36yrs. Any guy that comes and his serious, just accept the person. It's just four years remaining oh for menopause to set in. Or you inject a sperm and take care of your child, if you are lucky you will give birth to a boy

1 Like

Re: Just Confused by toujurs: 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
husbands do come for most ladies when they are in their early and mid twenties but most ladies aren't ready and would decline thinking they have enough time. And playing love with one fine boy who is testing his manhood and struggling to start a life career grin, with out she knowing na cruise she dey. Some girls are mumu, Most atimes is not what you want life gives you, its what you can make out of what life gives you, that's what makes individuals happy.

1 Like

Re: Just Confused by Michelle55: 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
toujurs:
grin My dear you are right on that bad character side oh, Any lady i see still single at 32 and doesn't even have a boyfriend, i see them as disrespectful ladies with bad characters, as a reason for them being single at such old age.

On the part on about being faithfull, i agree with you, you can't put all your eggs in one basket, that other guy that is telling you he likes you, keep me at a side. I said keep oh, i didn't say you should be knacking him. While you stay with the main guy. Incase main guy mess up. Even in business you can't invest all your money in one business na, Most of you ladies are smart, it's good to be faithfull and loyal. But human will always be humans. Madam ehn at 36yrs. Any guy that comes and his serious, just accept the person. It's just four years remaining for your time to give up. Or you inject a sperm and take care of your child, if you are lucky you will give birth to a boy
What kinda negative energy is this?
When do you suddenly turn God to map out her life like that?
Kindly keep mute if you've got nothing tangible to say!
PS: before you call me names, I acknowledge the fact that I'm 42, old and wrinkle already. Whatever you would say next wouldn't hold water!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Confused by toujurs: 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
Michelle55:

What kinda negative energy is this?
When do you suddenly turn God to map out her life like that?
Kindly keep mute if you've got nothing tangible to say!
PS: before you call me names, I acknowledge the fact that I'm 42, old and wrinkle already. Whatever you would say next wouldn't hold water!
It's not a negative energy, it's the truth. Either she takes it or not, her choice. undecided, At 36 she should be smarter now. So you expect her to still wait for her spec at 36 abi, so she could get to 45yrs at her parents house abi undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... / Is It Bad To Have Sex With Just One Man In Your Entire Life? / How He Won The Girl's Heart-(with Bible Quotes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.