Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,636 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Stories That Show Most Ladies Have The Entitlement Mentality......mine Included - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stories That Show Most Ladies Have The Entitlement Mentality......mine Included (1337 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stories That Show Most Ladies Have The Entitlement Mentality......mine Included by samysmoothfresh: 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
i know the topic says "stories" but i'm only gonna tell a story-my story.

i'm hoping other guys would add theirs grin

it was exactly 3:45pm today and i had just walked out of the school library where i went to do some research for my final year project.

i had just walked down to basement when i saw this beautiful well dressed black lady standing by the road side close to the tall almond trees.

being a sucker for black beauty, i decided to walk up to her.

after doing my thing, i got her digits and offered to walk her down to her hostel (hall 2) which was opposite the direction i was headed (things we do for women or should i say the pussy).

while we were walking (and talking), she said with a smile
"now that you have my no. hope you'll send me airtime so we can chat later cos i'm out of sub"

i laffed and brushed it aside telling her "sure i will"

just a minute later, we passed by a store where a mallam prepares & sells cooked indomie on order

typing....................g
Re: Stories That Show Most Ladies Have The Entitlement Mentality......mine Included by samysmoothfresh: 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
before we passed by the shop, she already mentioned she was hungry and though i knew she was indirectly asking i do something about that, i ignored again and simply told her not to worry as we were already close to her hostel.

just when we got to mallam's store, she stopped and said she was really hungry and didn't have anything to eat in her room and then asked i buy her indomie and egg.

in my mind, i was like "really nigga?........we just met and you billing me already undecided"
"i'm not fûcking entitled to feeding you or epaying your bills"

anyways, i just stared at her smiled and took her to the store.........ordered that 3 indomies be prepared for her, paid and gave it to her

she thanked me and i could see her eyes twitching like she's happy cos she thinks she just caught a maga

what she doesnt know is that i've got my own plans for her and mind you, they are totally harmless grin

b-guys in d howse, share your own experiences with them ladies with entitlement mentality
Re: Stories That Show Most Ladies Have The Entitlement Mentality......mine Included by donstan18: 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: Stories That Show Most Ladies Have The Entitlement Mentality......mine Included by DeBrain045(m): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
i know the topic says "stories" but i'm only gonna tell a story-my story.

i'm hoping other guys would add theirs grin

it was exactly 3:45pm today and i had just walked out of the school library where i went to do some research for my final year project.

i had just walked down to basement when i saw this beautiful well dressed black lady standing by the road side close to the tall almond trees.

being a sucker for black beauty, i decided to walk up to her.

after doing my thing, i got her digits and offered to walk her down to her hostel (hall 2) which was opposite the direction i was headed (things we do for women or should i say the pussy).

while we were walking (and talking), she said with a smile
"now that you have my no. hope you'll send me airtime so we can chat later cos i'm out of sub"

i laffed and brushed it aside telling her "sure i will"

just a minute later, we passed by a store where a mallam prepares & sells cooked indomie on order

typing....................g
Hey finish the story, hmm women and airtime God dey oh

1 Like

Re: Stories That Show Most Ladies Have The Entitlement Mentality......mine Included by BiafranBushBoy: 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
MTCHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Re: Stories That Show Most Ladies Have The Entitlement Mentality......mine Included by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
Lie small small. grin
Re: Stories That Show Most Ladies Have The Entitlement Mentality......mine Included by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
This isn't even possible. Who does that on a first meeting? Haba. undecided
Re: Stories That Show Most Ladies Have The Entitlement Mentality......mine Included by ArchitGreen(m): 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
these are unexplainable laws
immediately you ask a girl out or start chatting, her sub must expire... how manage babe,

prepare to buy a new phone for your babe once its 3 months into the relationship

..I've always wondered, what are the exclusive gains that guys get in a relationship

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stories That Show Most Ladies Have The Entitlement Mentality......mine Included by ImaIma1(f): 8:43am On Jul 21, 2018
Hungry girl
Re: Stories That Show Most Ladies Have The Entitlement Mentality......mine Included by samysmoothfresh: 10:00am On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
Lie small small. grin

honestly, i'm not surprised you think this is all some bogus tale undecided

like you dont know how una (uniben girls) are

MTCHEEEW

2 Likes

Re: Stories That Show Most Ladies Have The Entitlement Mentality......mine Included by samysmoothfresh: 10:03am On Jul 21, 2018
Mariinee:
This isn't even possible. Who does that on a first meeting? Haba. undecided

YOu really dont know how hungry some ladies are

especially students

oh wait, you should know cos you are a student too undecided

1 Like

Re: Stories That Show Most Ladies Have The Entitlement Mentality......mine Included by nochio(m): 10:08am On Jul 21, 2018
Many girls do it, you may be an exemption

1 Like

Re: Stories That Show Most Ladies Have The Entitlement Mentality......mine Included by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2018
I have always said it that its some guys like this op that makes girl demand unnecessarily from correct guy. she said she wants airtime. You said you will buy it for her. She said she wants indomie, you bought that one for her abi.
Lack of top notch wooing ability. Better go meet illegendd to tell u how it's done.
Must you collect her number on first meeting without creating a good impression first.
The only thing ladies resort too is finance from a maga like you if they see they won't benefit any other thing from you. Continue buying indomie and airtime from some one else's babe. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Stories That Show Most Ladies Have The Entitlement Mentality......mine Included by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 22, 2018
Why are you lying like this

(1) (Reply)

Any Guy That Can’t Wash His GF Pant When She Dey Period Is Useless - Naija Lady / Video: A Guy Has Let Hell Loose On A P***y Using His Experienced Mouth / How Can I Get Over Someone Who Did Nothing To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.