Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Always Gettung Erection For No Reason, Please Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always Gettung Erection For No Reason, Please Help. (1157 Views)

No Erection For My Wife / How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? / Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always Gettung Erection For No Reason, Please Help. by pencruft: 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
Good evening romanslander. I don't know if this is the if this is the right section to post this or the family department but anyways I know there are a lot of brilliant people here that would profer solution to my problem.

I would like to go straight to the point but would like to give you background info about myself should in case you may need it for you to make valid assumption of what the solution to my problem or you may need it as the basis or whatsoever.

I'm 22yr old and technically I'm still a virgin, I know there is nothing like male virgin but at least for you to know that I have never been kissed by an adult, never had consensual sex before although one my aunt raped me when I was 11 years old after that never did that again. The reason why I don't have girlfriend or consider having one now is that "love is only sweet when money is involved" but I'm not ready for that because I'm not broke but p*** at least for now and couple with the fact that I'm an introvert but I know how deal with this, because I can everything when I have the glass cup in my right hand but I don't like this style because it drain me but this is not the issue.
when i was 17 masturbation set in and I did that for 5 years. in 2014 got admission in university and the uni is about 5km from my home governing body(dad and mum) decided not to get me an apartment in the school environment, schooling from did the worst thing to me and frustrate set in after my first semester result in 100 level (GPA 3.7) from there all my life depend on drug although it only TM, let leave this to another day.
I decide to stop masturbating because it drain me physically and emotionally, no self esteem and all that although with tramado I was keep the act to the minimum level like once in a week and sometime twice in a month. never read all this crap about maturation or whatsoever but I decided that I need to stop this act, all thanks to NL I stopped it sometime this month and I'm not trying to go back to that
again But the issue is now is that I always get hard for no reason I don't need to see naked picture or think about it before getting hard and sometime it comes subconsciously.

NB; I don't have job and I don't have friend stay on Nl all day without account decided to create this acc to tonight and I'm always indoor like 21hrs/24hrs in day.

and don't think I'm lazy the only thing you can do here is just to work as manual labour or something but I resigned from doing that when someone slapped me and the fact that they only pay 1k for job of almost 10hrs. thinking about online stuff 525mb ram phone can't do any.

thanks in anticipation for your sensible contribution.
and to those that want to bash me, I don't care about that.
Re: Always Gettung Erection For No Reason, Please Help. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
So on top erection, you com tell us the story of your life?

3 Likes

Re: Always Gettung Erection For No Reason, Please Help. by pencruft: 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
Simonrom:
So on top erection, you com tell us the story of your life?
you don't know what I'm talking about bro. I think they are all connected in one way or the other.
Re: Always Gettung Erection For No Reason, Please Help. by Nofav0rs(m): 11:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
Cut it off
Re: Always Gettung Erection For No Reason, Please Help. by Tonnexy: 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Always Gettung Erection For No Reason, Please Help. by PointZerom: 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
You are suffering from Iraraofediokuhumanitaritorionism of the bladder, pls contact your dokinta.
Re: Always Gettung Erection For No Reason, Please Help. by Chuks9000: 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
He needs help. If you do not have any medical (or alternative medicine) advice, just hold your thought to yourself. It's not the regular thread for discussion.
Re: Always Gettung Erection For No Reason, Please Help. by Young03(m): 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
Grab soap n gbofu the ncha
Re: Always Gettung Erection For No Reason, Please Help. by doctore212(m): 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
Just get a sex doll, Japanese spec
Re: Always Gettung Erection For No Reason, Please Help. by Forzap: 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
if you want to beg then beg no need for all this legbegbe format, people wey wan help go help you
Re: Always Gettung Erection For No Reason, Please Help. by pencruft: 11:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
Forzap:
if you want to beg then beg no need for all this legbegbe format, people wey wan help go help you
hello bro try to be sensible I don't need that if that's the only thing you can think of just keep your eye on the thread if I'm going to give anyone my account no.
Re: Always Gettung Erection For No Reason, Please Help. by milemimi93(m): 12:46am On Jul 21, 2018
pencruft:
Good evening romanslander. I don't know if this is the if this is the right section to post this or the family department but anyways I know there are a lot of brilliant people here that would profer solution to my problem.

I would like to go straight to the point but would like to give you background info about myself should in case you may need it for you to make valid assumption of what the solution to my problem or you may need it as the basis or whatsoever.

I'm 22yr old and technically I'm still a virgin, I know there is nothing like male virgin but at least for you to know that I have never been kissed by an adult, never had consensual sex before although one my aunt raped me when I was 11 years old after that never did that again. The reason why I don't have girlfriend or consider having one now is that "love is only sweet when money is involved" but I'm not ready for that because I'm not broke but p*** at least for now and couple with the fact that I'm an introvert but I know how deal with this, because I can everything when I have the glass cup in my right hand but I don't like this style because it drain me but this is not the issue.
when i was 17 masturbation set in and I did that for 5 years. in 2014 got admission in university and the uni is about 5km from my home governing body(dad and mum) decided not to get me an apartment in the school environment, schooling from did the worst thing to me and frustrate set in after my first semester result in 100 level (GPA 3.7) from there all my life depend on drug although it only TM, let leave this to another day.
I decide to stop masturbating because it drain me physically and emotionally, no self esteem and all that although with tramado I was keep the act to the minimum level like once in a week and sometime twice in a month. never read all this crap about maturation or whatsoever but I decided that I need to stop this act, all thanks to NL I stopped it sometime this month and I'm not trying to go back to that
again But the issue is now is that I always get hard for no reason I don't need to see naked picture or think about it before getting hard and sometime it comes subconsciously.

NB; I don't have job and I don't have friend stay on Nl all day without account decided to create this acc to tonight and I'm always indoor like 21hrs/24hrs in day.

and don't think I'm lazy the only thing you can do here is just to work as manual labour or something but I resigned from doing that when someone slapped me and the fact that they only pay 1k for job of almost 10hrs. thinking about online stuff 525mb ram phone can't do any.

Throw more light at the bolded
Re: Always Gettung Erection For No Reason, Please Help. by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 21, 2018
pencruft:

Men suffering from erectile dysfunction will happily swap places with you in an instant.
Your gun keeps cocking itself with loaded bullets, yet you can't shoot
Your problem is that you need a female to lay with and to connect with. As usual, you guys put too many obstacles in front of yourselves, I guess not having money in itself in a society obsessed with it can be a hindrance, but either way, find a woman and be a man.
Re: Always Gettung Erection For No Reason, Please Help. by Gblazzz(m): 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
There's nothing to worry about, that is a norm but the moment u get entangle with a woman all this will be history. I think ur power-bank don full KONGI na bastard.
Re: Always Gettung Erection For No Reason, Please Help. by Gblazzz(m): 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
There's nothing to worry about, that is a norm but the moment u get entangle with a woman all this will be history. I think ur power-bank don full KONGI na bastard.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Very Depressed / Confession : My Teacher F**k Me Hard Inside Class / How To Comment On A Girl’s Picture On Instagram & Get A Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.