Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? (4316 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends / Why do women fall so cheap by sleeping with their boyfriend before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by IgboGirl(f): 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2010
big father:

See them, wayo sense angry. These are the types of guys she is just simply refering to. Just cus she said she is a virgin, you've started proposing to be her friend( What to be her friend for your own selfish purpose abi ? God nor go allow you ) without even knowing if she is human or spirit ! Na so dem dey luv ?! Na wa for you o !
20 yrs and you've started thinking of marriage when you never even pass your jamb. Virgin ko,vigina ni ! tongue

LOL I like how you now have my back smiley
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by sesman(m): 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2010
****Yawns****
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by IgboGirl(f): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2010
sesman:

****Yawns****

*******Yawns*******
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by 190: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2010
sexdoctor:

i was fooling my self with a girl 4 12 yrs believing she is a virgin men wat a wack

though along the relationship i had other interesting relationships

only this made me strong.

sorry no more virgin my backside

wait ooh brother
for how many years~
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by Chiddysville(m): 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2010
@Op

Did i hear you say you have a boyfriend? You better stop fooling yourself. Your houseboy of a boyfriend will soon take off once he lays his hands on what he is waiting for. Mumu, @ the age of 25, you have not made a head or tail of what to do with your life. Imported baboon, just imagining you saying "i have a boyfriend". Alakori eniyan. Please next time, if you are frustrated about not being sexually satisfied, say so diplomatically at least i trust nairalanders, they will come to your rescue and not trying to rub your frustrations on happy people living their lives. ANU OFIA
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by IgboGirl(f): 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2010
Chiddysville:

@Op

Did i hear you say you have a boyfriend? You better stop fooling yourself. Your houseboy of a boyfriend will soon take off once he lays his hands on what he is waiting for. Mumu, @ the age of 25, you have not made a head or tail of what to do with your life. Imported baboon, just imagining you saying "i have a boyfriend". Alakori eniyan. Please next time, if you are frustrated about not being sexually satisfied, say so diplomatically at least i trust nairalanders, they will come to your rescue and not trying to rub your frustrations on happy people living their lives. ANU OFIA

Iwu ewu mmeee! So having a boyfriend equals sex? Ppl only get in relationship just for sex? and also not having sex at age 25 means I've not made head or tail of what to do with my life? I didn't know having sex means one has made it in life.
You're so ignorant it's heartbreaking!
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by Koleman(m): 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2010
Hey big father. I know ur are just frustrated. If u read my message very well u will see where i said its impossible for me to. About my jamb? I ve long past that stage. Am in my 2nd year. Are ur potential future CBN governor. I want to ask u a very important question. DO U BELIEVE IN ANYTHING AT ALL?
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by jmoore(m): 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2010
@igbogirl. When i saw this post, I thought it was mine till I read carefully and saw that you replaced the gender on both sides. You copied my post exactly.

QUOTE FROM JMOORE from link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=457466.0.html

"Why do ladies fall so cheap by stooping so low to sleep with their boyfriends before getting married?
Marriage means that the woman's body and her husband body belongs to each other
therefore having a sex affair outside marriage is like a type of stealing.
If your man really loves you, he should respect that body by putting a ring on you and say "I DO"(get married) before sleeping with you.
I am 25 years old and still a virgin and I will not dare to sleep with any lady outside marriage.
I will treat her like a lady she deserves by getting married before the next level.
ladies out there, take my advice and stop being cheap. Thanks"

Anyways I do not know your motive for writing this. I was not attacking the women folk when I made the post. the same applies to men. Anyone either man or woman who engages in premarital sex is playing cheap and has devalued his or her body."
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by Chiddysville(m): 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2010
Iwu ewu mmeee! So having a boyfriend equals sex? Ppl only get in relationship just for sex? and also not having sex at age 25 means I've not made head or tail of what to do with my life? I didn't know having sex means one has made it in life.
You're so ignorant it's heartbreaking!

What do you know about relationships? i thought you claiming to be so righteous yet can't do without your houseboy. just wait, he will soon leave, then you will tell me you're now 'born-again. Anu mpam. just imagining an imported baboon claiming to have a boyfriend while your mates are busy changing the diapers of their second baby.
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by bigfather(m): 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2010
Koleman:

Hey big father. I know your are just frustrated. If u read my message very well u will see where i said its impossible for me to. About my jamb? I ve long past that stage. Am in my 2nd year. Are your potential future CBN governor. I want to ask u a very important question. DO U BELIEVE IN ANYTHING AT ALL?

Halleluyah, i thank God for your life. And as for beig frustrated,i think you are more fraustrated here. Cus you've never stated to enjoy life life and it's purpose. You want to know if i believe in anything ? Yes i do, i believe in God and i believe in young guys who are more focused in their studies.
Case closed ! grin
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by IgboGirl(f): 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2010
Chiddysville:

What do you know about relationships? i thought you claiming to be so righteous yet can't do without your houseboy. just wait, he will soon leave, then you will tell me you're now 'born-again. Anu mpam. just imagining an imported baboon claiming to have a boyfriend while your mates are busy changing the diapers of their second baby.

You're still busy spewing ur ignorance? you need help! so a virgin shouldn't know about relationships? just cos ur life and relationship depend on sex doesn't mean others' are like that.
if all u eat and breathe is sex then the hell are u doing here? shdn't u be busy screwing some chic?
"imported baboon" <----- this must be some new words u leant today, yea?
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by Orikinla(m): 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2010
Many women would prefer it before the wedding night.
10 years, my live in lover then said she could not do without sex and that was why I let her a month to our wedding. She is a Nigerian actress.

Many babes want to go out with guys for fun and marriage is a life time sacrifice.
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by Chiddysville(m): 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2010
ou're still busy spewing your ignorance? you need help! so a virgin shouldn't know about relationships? just cos your life and relationship depend on sex doesn't mean others' are like that.
if all u eat and breathe is sex then the hell are u doing here? shdn't u be busy screwing some chic?
"imported baboon" <----- this must be some new words u leant today, yea?

See who is talking about ignorance. Have you even taken time to read the post you copied? slowpoke
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2010
Chiddy, what is your headache? She is 25 and she is a virgin. Let her speak her mind.

Enough of this jor.
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by Chiddysville(m): 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2010
Chiddy, what is your headache? She is 25 and she is a virgin. Let her speak her mind.

Enough of this jor.

Dear no mind me. just looking for her trouble
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by IgboGirl(f): 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2010
Chiddysville:

See who is talking about ignorance. Have you even taken time to read the post you copied? slowpoke

The post must really be hurting you cos u keep throwing insults anyhow. It's not my fault that you got disvirgined at an early age by your housemaid or was it your gateman? So, sending your anger towards me will not solve your personal issues. Go to therapy and talk it out with ppl who know what u r going thru and stop wasting your time insulting me.
U call someone a slowpoke yet u were so slow to realize exactly what this thread is all about. U take the 'retard trophy' of the day. congrats!
I will excuse your ignorance for what u probably went thru as a kid so accept my sympathy.
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by muddy1(m): 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2010
b4 u buy a car, wont u wana knw d make and d substance d engine is made off b4 payin in full, guyz will always b guyz, ny day ny time, ii guess dats our own way f makin sure u wit d rght grl, if she's active or nt, or if she's gone far far ahead of d guy. grin
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by Chiddysville(m): 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2010
Lol grin grin grin see pot calling kettle black. Who told you you are a virgin or why are you sounding so frustrated being one? Mumu, is virginity now the criteria for knowing good girls? Le me even ask you, this virginity you are claiming on nairaland is it even by your own choice or by circumstance? if taylor do mistake, he go call am fashion. ASHEWO OSHI
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by BlakkBoi(m): 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2010
@Igbogirl.

Since u have decided to die a virgin why come here to disturb busy nailanders?. You and Jmore needs to get laid and stop being pathetic, coming here to bragg with something that is of no value to the 21st century world. By the way who told u that u are a virgin?. Anyway I will assume i is just just your state of mind.

Go sleep abeg
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by IgboGirl(f): 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2010
Chiddysville:

Lol grin grin grin see pot calling kettle black. Who told you you are a virgin or why are you sounding so frustrated being one? Mumu, is virginity now the criteria for knowing good girls? Le me even ask you, this virginity you are claiming on nairaland is it even by your own choice or by circumstance? if taylor do mistake, he go call am fashion. ASHEWO OSHI

I guess the 'retard trophy' and my sincere sympathy aren't enough. Well, there's nothing else I can do for you so you're henceforth put on 'ignore'. I gotta protect myself from u cos ignorance is sometimes contagious. No hard feelings.
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by Pweety4me(f): 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2010
Wateva man y do the same 'ladies' agree?abeg. . .
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by Chiddysville(m): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2010
No hard feelings from me too. next time just stop exposing your ignorance and dirty linen in public. one love
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by IgboGirl(f): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2010
@ Blakkboi

Another frustrated and cheap man! Don't be jealous of my virginity. I can borrow a trumpet and announce it all over NL if I want to and there ain't nothing you can do about it well, except whine or cry about it which you're definitely doing a good job at.

I should be telling you to go to bed, isn't it bed time already in Nigeria? pssshh!
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by Sweetdoct247(m): 12:48am On Jun 16, 2010
There's nothing bad in it if a lady/guy decides to remain virgin till marriage, as a matter of fact that is how it should be, it's something to be proud of. Such people are to be commended in this age of moral decadence. And for those that believe that chastity is something of the old skool, well I dont believe it makes them any less humans. But the truth be told sex before marriage is wrong.
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by BlakkBoi(m): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2010
See this slowpoke.

You call me cheap when am getting all dem holes. Your too ugly to get noticed ( A victim of circumstance ) thats why u think ur a virgin . Stop bitching and hope someday u get laid.
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by Dalby(m): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2010
IgboGirl:

Why do men fall so cheap by stooping so low to sleep with their girlfriends before getting married?
Marriage means that the man's body and his wife's body belong to each other
therefore having a sex affair outside marriage is like a type of stealing.
If your woman really loves you, she should respect that body by accepting your ring and say "I DO"(get married) before sleeping with you.
I am 25 years old and still a virgin and I will not dare to sleep with any man outside marriage.
I will treat him like a gentleman he deserves by getting married before the next level.
fellas out there, take my advice and stop being cheap. Thanks

I only hope that you dont find out that your man (christian brother) is impotent during your honey moon grin grin grin

These things do happen undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by Dalby(m): 11:09am On Jul 01, 2010
IgboGirl:

I don't know why someone of you think this is a ridiculous question undecided If you haven't done it before or don't have a clue what the poster is talking about then say so instead of labeling his question ridiculous.
Anyway, this position of sleeping is only meant for guys who have the stamina and girls who are not overweight.
I personally have done it couple of times, why? Cos I like feeling my man's hearbeat and his sweet embrace with those muscles of his smiley. It's not uncomfortable for him cos he's got the stamina. He is very fit! But it's not every night, just once in a while when we feel like it. He usually asks me to.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 30, 2011
Poster,IGNORANCE is d best answer for a FOOL! At the end of d day,we all know who will regret their actions!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by 195(f): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2011
kimberluge:

Poster,IGNORANCE is d best answer for a FOOL! At the end of d day,we all know who will regret their actions!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by Basildon1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2011
I am cheap and PROUD of it! cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by kpolli(m): 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2011
Poster, as long as ur an igbo girl who wants to date a correct guy (not bolo) then u wud lose that virginity. . . . .

Wat am i even saying, am sure ur no more a virgin by now sef. . . undecided
Re: Why Do Men Fall So Cheap By Sleeping With Their Girlfriends Before Marriage? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2011
And why do girls in naija sleep around with other men even when they are engaged to be married tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Tell Your Relationship Is So Over / Hey Mr Big Dick,read This.. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.