Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,397 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC (9457 Views)

Picture Of Nigeria Women Representing Arsenal FC / 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? / Chelsea's Success: Mourinho's Management Or Abrahamovich's Millions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Seun(m): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2007
Tax collectors will not be happy with that approach. They will say you are evading tax and lock you up!
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2007
Women now have a new vocation, marrying for the sole purpose of divorce to reapp where they have not sown.
Go get married in Nigeria and sign a prenup, make sure you have most of ur funds locked up in Nigerian banks. That way if she gets any pin it will be out of ur meager earnings wherever in the western world you are.

Women who are quick to sign divorce papers do not deserve a penny of my savings. That old "she was a housewife" nonsense does not wash with me!
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by 4Play(m): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2007
Seun:

Tax collectors will not be happy with that approach.  They will say you are evading tax and lock you up!

Nobody evades taxes as much as the rich.That is why when taxes are cut,you get upsurge in tax revenue from the upper class.

It is normal for them to evade taxes but it is very risky.A man went to jail rather than give his wife half of his wealth. grin

I heard that a significant proportion of the richest women in the UK made their money from divorce settlements
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by kitaun(m): 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2007
@Seun

were u actually thinking of getting married in the UK in the first instance? tongue

Pls can u move this thread somewhere, seems more like a Family section stuff lipsrsealed
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by 4Play(m): 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2007
@Kitaun

You don hear say una go change name to Mrs Chelsea FC next season grin grin
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by kitaun(m): 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2007
4play

Go tell that to the marines. . .

I refuse to be dragged into ur usual brickbatty stuff undecided

believe what you want to believe, say what u want to say cool
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Ka: 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2007
Abra[b]ha[/b]movich?

I thought it was Abramovich.
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by 9ja4eva: 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2007
lmao
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Christino(m): 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2007
@ Ka,

I ddn't even check the spelling!

@ Davidylan

Can you see how crazy this world is. A woman can bump in and out of your life and start thinking of buying a club.

@ 4play

Do guys get paid too, maybe if mama is a billionaire grin I'll like to buy Boro and they aren't worth more than 45 million pounds!
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by mukina2: 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2007
grin grin grin
razorr hennessy grin grin
no whoring for us remember tongue
she made a mistake
she meant she'll buy out her hubby grin
we are not chelski grin
i'll buy  chelski next week grin grin
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by 9ja4eva: 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2007
She will have to compete with Daddy Showkey who is d highest bidder now for Arsenal FC.
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by fromuk(m): 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2007
arsenal no be club tto contest for trophies again unless in the coming 5yrs. that is if they can keep the foriegn legion in their squard as of now United we stand C!MON MAN UNITED. All rd lead to wmbley may 19th
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by webbo(m): 11:38pm On Mar 27, 2007
D trips for me's that she actually says Roman's boring in the bedroom. Haba! What do these females want again? D guy owns like half (or more) of oil related money in Siberia , Can't u put up wit a little bedroom predictability. Na wa o ,
wonder what kinky fetish needs dude refused to fulfil cheesy
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Christino(m): 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2007
She won't get a divorce if she leaves dat statement out. There's no evidence 2 dat but she's right on track, next thing is he beats her and doesn't have her time! cool

Divorce is serious business o, forget EFCC and corruption, this one pass politics!
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Vieira(m): 12:05am On Mar 28, 2007
A prenup in another country will still not hold water if the divorce is processed in the uk.

Plus in the US self prenups can be challenged if you have a good lawyer.

Best thing is not to marry, just live with her and breed her.

If you do marry her, you better be shrewd about your money or one day she could walk out with half of it o!
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by spoilt(f): 12:10am On Mar 28, 2007
dont get mad, get even sweetie! grin
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by jgirl3: 9:08am On Mar 28, 2007
lmao!

#1 - The woman should even buy the yeye team. Now they will keep shut since that's their last strand of pride.

#2 - Don't blame women for getting half the money. It also works in men's favor like Kevin Federline would have gotten half Brit's money if not for prenup, Reese Witherspoon's ex-hubby (Ryan Phillipe) is getting half her money because of no prenup. So y'all should let us be. If more men than women were gaining, all of you would not be saying stuff like this.

#3 - Why is the issue of buying Arsenal out so surprising? They're not even the richest English Football club so what's the big deal? All the numbers are in (Pounds)
1. Real Madrid 292.2m
2. FC Barcelona 259.1m
3. Juventus 251.2m
4. Manchester United 242.6m (to all our haters - eat your hearts out cheesy )
5. A.C. Milan 238.7 m
6. Chelsea 221.0m
7. Internazionale 206.6m
8. Bayern Munich 204.7m
9. Arsenal 192.4 m (all the way down here and they won't let us rest)
10. Liverpool 176.0 m
source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deloitte_Football_Money_League
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by ike4real: 9:14am On Mar 28, 2007
hmmm,i pity her,she thinks the only way to get back at her ex is to buy arsenal,hmmm,i just hope all those money she made 4rom her husband would not perish in the course of taking over arsenal,because buying the club is not enough,she must keep the club afloat by spending money to buy players so as to keep the club competitive,look,inshort she does not just have what it takes,she is just a woman,if by any means she buys arsenal,ahhh,i pity 4 u arsenal fans,she would leave the club in tatters,because she would easily get fed up by the transfer fees such ownership would require to keep the club healthy in the future,and she would fizzle out,whereby leaving arsenal in the cold,mama mia.
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by jgirl3: 9:24am On Mar 28, 2007
You're talking as if she has no idea what's happening with football clubs. She must at least have knowledge of what her ex-husband has been doing. You people don't even know whether she advises him on some of his actions.
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Razorr(f): 9:25am On Mar 28, 2007
Relax guys, she is not buying the entire club. She is only buying 9.9%. angry
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by dblock(m): 9:46am On Mar 28, 2007
interesting development, but I'd prefer Bill Gates grin

Does anyone know how much the chica is worth?
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by dblock(m): 9:51am On Mar 28, 2007
Razorr:

Relax guys, she is not buying the entire club. She is only buying 9.9%. angry

Oprah is probably the only woman with enough money to completely purchase a glamor club like Arsenal grin grin grin

Okonjo Iweala is capable of buying 1% of Miton Keynes or Brunsworth FC grin grin
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by mukina2: 11:30am On Mar 28, 2007
i didnt know we had so many agents and spokes-persons na wa o .

grin
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Razorr(f): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2007
Mukina, nobody is speaking for your club o! We are only making jest of you! grin grin
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by mukina2: 11:40am On Mar 28, 2007
naa you're all here cuz you got loff for Arsenal . cheesy
we aint you , scumites or yankeepool grin
ya'll cant wait to see what will happen grin
atutupoyoyo grin grin
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Razorr(f): 11:43am On Mar 28, 2007
Mukina its not atutupoyoyo. It's otutupoyoyo. tongue grin And no, I do not have any particular love for Arsenal! grin
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by mukina2: 11:46am On Mar 28, 2007
atutupoyoyo o otutupoyoyo zatutupoyoyo tongue
nor be you teach me grin grin tongue
what are doing in our threads?
admit .you got loff for Arsenal
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Razorr(f): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2007
Arsenal ko, yankeepool ni. grin grin
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by chidichris(m): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2007
of all, owners of arsenal are businessmen which means they want money so the whole things boils down on the financial agreement between all the concerned parties.
if man u of all clubs was sold after much hassles within and outside england with the fans ready to die then what does it mean if the woman is out to spend the fucking money and get what she feels that will make her happy.
by the way, who among u does not know how much arsenal like money that they could even sale the likes of veira, pires, edu, reyes and let their stadium out to emirate airlines so, ?
a club that only buy players from unknown clubs at the lowest cost to avoid spending money but when u prize their players they will happily annouce that they will release him if u can pay up.
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Razorr(f): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2007
Chidi tell them o! Stingy club!  grin   grin

Mukina where you dey?
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by mukina2: 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2007
chidichris next time post that in English angry

manscum is the most stingy club angry

leave Arsenal alone

*hissssssssssssssssss*

yeye girl i dey
tongue
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by sholafunmy(f): 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2007
we would be happy to sell if she has our fee 25billion pounds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Newcastle Vs Tottenham Match Preview, Stats, Line Up And More / Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec / Arsenal Vs QPR (1 - 0) On 27th October 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.