Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC (9456 Views)

Picture Of Nigeria Women Representing Arsenal FC / 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? / Chelsea's Success: Mourinho's Management Or Abrahamovich's Millions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by software(m): 8:51am On Apr 02, 2007
A dejected Arsene Wenger looks on as his team is utterly outplayed

Wat a pity,

Arsenal ko Gonners ni, Rubish club

Muki se u don hear?

Blue is tha color
Chelsea 4 life

Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by 9ja4eva: 8:52am On Apr 02, 2007
Eya i can imagine.I feel so sori for him

RED DEVILS RULE
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by chukabrown(m): 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2007
the fact is that she is always at any time welcome to have shares in Arsenal, but claiming she wants to buy into Arsenal to get at her husband or rather ex is rubbish. I trust David Dein would not allow just any pretty face get what she wants just for the sake of a vendetta. How much does she actually have to splash out, does she know that after Man Utd, Arsenal has the second best share value in the premiership, over 5000 quid?

She just wants to attract attention, its a pity Arsenal won't give her the avenue to achieve that.
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by 9ja4eva: 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2007
Well she can buy Arsenal so its no big deal.
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by fromuk(m): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2007
david dain is gone from arsenal ranks who know the next may arsene wenger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One UNTED.
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by 9ja4eva: 6:26am On Apr 20, 2007
LOL.Its so sad though.No club can be as compact as UNITED.We keep our best hands.
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by kitaun(m): 6:58am On Apr 20, 2007
U keep ur best hands for as long as when?
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by star01(m): 7:03am On Apr 20, 2007
u mean CHELSEA, till next decade
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by loyika(m): 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2007
9ja4eva

You keep your best hands , Where is Peter Kenyon (the man who helped make United as successful as they are in the Financial sense) Did he not leave United for Chelsea. I am sure you don't have an idea of who sits on the Board of Directors at Old Trafford.

Please do a little research (if you are scared to dig deep) before you post silly drivel tongue

KEEP YOUR BEST HANDS OUR A@@

cool GOONER 89
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by fromuk(m): 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2007
ya united keeps he best hand for a long time, when kenyon left any changes in the financial side of UNited NO!!!!!, any contemplation that Sir Alex will leave NO!!!!!!!!, which club in this world has a maneger stayed for 20 good years,please let me know.
RED DEVILS has no rival as far as premiership is concerned, may be LIVERPOOL and not chelsea(NO HISTORY).
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by 9ja4eva: 7:18am On Apr 22, 2007
loyika:

9ja4eva

You keep your best hands , Where is Peter Kenyon (the man who helped make United as successful as they are in the Financial sense) Did he not leave United for Chelsea. I am sure you don't have an idea of who sits on the Board of Directors at Old Trafford.

Please do a little research (if you are scared to dig deep) before you post silly drivel tongue

KEEP YOUR BEST HANDS OUR A@@

cool GOONER 89

You shld dig deep and learn to talk.When Peter left wat happened?Is Gill not 100 times better than Kenyon?How has he helped Chelsea?Mr History tell me why did he go?

kitaun:

U keep your best hands for as long as when?

Till they retire.LOL
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by loyika(m): 11:58am On Apr 23, 2007
9ja4eva embarassed

You are so stupid, it hurts me to even reply your silly post!! Kenyon left because Chelsea offered him a better contract for his services, and Man United did not stand in his way.

You ask what Kenyon has done for Chelsea. WHERE DO THESE JERKS COME FROM If you don't know stuff, say so.

Go and find out about Peter Kenyon and ask any Chelsea supporter what Kenyon has done for them (while you're at it look, for a true Manc and ask them who Peter Kenyon is/was at United, cause it seems you just claim to be a fan, but know absolutely nothing about your club embarassed)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/3091546.stm

Then read about David Gill

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Gill_%28executive%29

Can you spot the difference. BOZO tongue

cool GOONER 89
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by 9ja4eva: 1:24am On Apr 24, 2007
loyika:

9ja4eva embarassed

You are so stupid, it hurts me to even reply your silly post!! Kenyon left because Chelsea offered him a better contract for his services, and Man United did not stand in his way.

You ask what Kenyon has done for Chelsea. WHERE DO THESE JERKS COME FROM If you don't know stuff, say so.

Go and find out about Peter Kenyon and ask any Chelsea supporter what Kenyon has done for them (while you're at it look, for a true Manc and ask them who Peter Kenyon is/was at United, cause it seems you just claim to be a fan, but know absolutely nothing about your club embarassed)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/3091546.stm

Then read about David Gill

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Gill_%28executive%29

Can you spot the difference. BOZO tongue

cool GOONER 89

I aint gat time to trade words with someone like u.Maybe i shld be asking u why u allowed d heart of Arsenal(Dein ) go.For ur little mind i repeat Kenyon left cos he wasnt useful anymore.Like Fergie said Kenyon blabs with no action.Yu shld research on both of them for further information to correct ur brain.
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by loyika(m): 10:22am On Apr 24, 2007
9ja4eva embarassed

Ain't got time, or can't

The only correction to my brain i need, is to erase the memories of trying to have a conversation with you.

"Loyika when will you ever learn that conversing with a Plonker is a waste of time, and might only end up turning you into one tongue"

tongue GOONER 89
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by 9ja4eva: 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2007
Doesnt make sense.Leaves with head high.
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by loyika(m): 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2007
High up his own A@@ tongue

What a Plonker tongue

cool GOONER 89
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by 9ja4eva: 2:52am On Apr 25, 2007
hisses and leaves
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by star01(m): 3:45am On Apr 25, 2007
loyika:

High up his own A@@ tongue

What a Plonker tongue

cool GOONER 89
mere looking @ ur posts its clear obvious.u dont know a pinch about soccer, men go miles in ur research bring out resonable posts pls,
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by loyika(m): 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2007
@ Plonker

Hissing and leaving back to hell tongue

@ Star01

If i ever need footie lessons from a clown, i will definately give you a call, cause i don't see any analysis in your own post .

Word of advice; don't take Painkillers for a headache that isn't yours. No one was talking or refering to you. FFS WHO THE HELL ARE YOU ANYWAY

I don't know you

cool GOONER 89
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Hugoboi(m): 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2007
Loyika and his sermons
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by loyika(m): 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2007
@ Hugoboi

How i annoy you now oh

I talk, Loyika mess up, i no talk, loyika mess up , Na wa oh undecided

If you be Obj and i be Atiku, you for done execute me since oh undecided

cool GOONER 89
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by kellorah: 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2007
she can buy arsenal for all i care
that just goes to show how obsessed she is. why should she compete? i bet she was never an arsenal fan in the first place. angry she needs to get over the fact he has found 'love' elsewhere angry
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by 9ja4eva: 4:41am On Apr 27, 2007
LOL

Has he
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by danniecool(m): 8:50am On Apr 27, 2007
. lipsrsealed
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by tck2000(m): 7:53pm On May 29, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Newcastle Vs Tottenham Match Preview, Stats, Line Up And More / Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec / Arsenal Vs QPR (1 - 0) On 27th October 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.