Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,526 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC (9458 Views)

Picture Of Nigeria Women Representing Arsenal FC / 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? / Chelsea's Success: Mourinho's Management Or Abrahamovich's Millions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by tng(f): 9:08am On Mar 29, 2007
he has to cough out that 5.5 billion pounds[quote][/quote]

He didnt pay her 5.5 billion.I think they settled for 300million pounds( i stand to be corrected though).They got married in Russia and so the divorce took place in Russia.
SHARP MAN
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by 9ja4eva: 9:22am On Mar 29, 2007
Hmm she shldnt waste dt money by investing in Arsenal pls.
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by chuckdee4(m): 10:47am On Mar 29, 2007
All ye Arsenal Haters (That made up this story) Arsenal aint for sale and even if we were it would take a good pricing to purchase cos Arsenal is one of the most well run clubs in the world. Losses are hardly recorded (Aside the new stadium). With Wenger making profits from player like Anelka, Viera and other magnificent buys over the season and with sponsorship deals here n there Arsenal don't need a take over. Its only ashawo clubs like Chelsea who were close to going bust, United and Liverpool that will open their nyash for a take over.
the day these billionaires go carry their money waka, we'll see who'l be laughing
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by glogirl(f): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2007
this is for chelsea fans who are feeling rich and expensive.
chelsea remains the only club in europe to be sold for the paltrysum of 1pound, just 1 pound only to Ken Bates in the eighties.

that was after selling all their properties

so fans, the better u know ur club history , the less u accuse others.

check this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_fc
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Gheorghe(m): 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2007
ARSENAL HAS A TRADITION DAT CAN NEVA BE BOUGHT

AND SUCH A CHEAP TALK OF BUYING

TO PAY BACK ROMAN CHESKI IS LAUGHABLE
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Vieira(m): 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2007
Chelsea is a club that has always struggled with finances.

The reason for this?  Lack of fans.

Chelsea is the only club out of the top 4 that you can go to a match on the day and buy a ticket at the gate!!!

Try buying a ticket for any of the other top 3 even a month before and na lie.

Even West Ham and Tottenham have better support than Chelsea.

That is why they will always need a "money miss road" to help them out.

I hear there was a plan for Roman to buy Fulham and close it down and then give all the Fulham fans £500 each to become Chelsea fans.

Unfortunately the Fulham fans said they would rather have a red hot poker shoved up thier nether regions than become a Chelski fan.

grin
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by mukina2: 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Oga Viera by next year they'll have a million gays grin
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Razorr(f): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2007
Viera, I am highly disappointed at that post! I feel someone like you should know better.

Chelsea had the problem you are describing a year or so ago, but things have changed greatly recently.

I know a lot of Arsenal fans who have decamped to Chelsea! Believe it or not, your so-called gunners, who were saying they'll die with Arsenal just a season ago have started to decamp. I met one such guy just yesterday. They are fed up with your club that doesn't get results.

Anyway, look all around Lagos, everywhere you go, it's Chelsea this or Chelsea that. You see so many Chelsea jerseys and posters.

It's the same in the U.K.

Things have changed greatly for Chelsea, and Roman does not need to beg for fans anymore.

For your information, we are going to gain many more fans in the next few days after our next couple of victories grin, then you'll shut up for good!

What Nonsense!  angry   angry

By the way, watch out for Yankeepool on saturday! grin grin

Chelsea Rules!
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Razorr(f): 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2007
Mukina, Sharraap before I dash you slap! angry Yeye Pikin! grin
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by mukina2: 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2007
razorr those people you call fans .ask them when they started supportin chelski grin
they are just dere for the time being seeking glory .

as soon as the going gets tough they'll jump ship grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

chelski ko chelski ni na you teach me this o tongue

the villany you teach i execute darling tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin

fake fans,fake chelski grin
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Vieira(m): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2007
Razorr, actually that is the situation currently.

Chelsea is the only top 4 team not selling out every week.

Go and check the stats.
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by lalaboi(m): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2007
viera! u r jus sayn dis wit no prove!
post a link to back wot u said!
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Razorr(f): 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2007
mukina2:

razorr those people you call fans .ask them when they started supportin chelski grin
they are just dere for the time being seeking glory

as soon as the going gets tough they'll jump ship grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

chelski ko chelski ni na you teach me this o tongue

the villany you teach i execute darling tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin

fake fans,fake chelski grin

Well, that goes to show that even the people you call your fans are also glory hunters, since many Chelsea fans now are former gunners.

Vieira:

Razorr, actually that is the situation currently.

Chelsea is the only top 4 team not selling out every week.

Go and check the stats.

Viera, you are an Arsenal fan, right? Let's wait till next week to see how many of your so-called patriots would be left standing!  grin

Let's stop deviating from this issue o. This thread is about Roman's ex-wife and her interest in buying cheap Arsenal. grin  
Viera, take your rantings about Chelsea not having fans to more appropriate threads!  angry
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by spoilt(f): 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2007
well she can manage three hundred million pounds!
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by tng(f): 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2007
fake fans,fake chelski [quote][/quote]

At least chelsea fans dont leave the stadium when their team is loosing but i have seen "true" fans doing that.
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by kitaun(m): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2007
BOREDOM NA SERIOUS DISEASE O!!! grin grin
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by chuckdee4(m): 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2007
Razoor na lie o, come my side 4 Uk come see hardcore Arsenal fans, even if we enter third division we will still be sining loud, at least Gunner fans have mouth even with the last 2 bad seasons, let Chelsea have half a bad season; u'll see how their so-called fans would start to deny their team like Judas, pple who moved from Arsenal to Chelsea no be true fans at all

Back to the topic, wherever this stupid rumour came from like i said previously e no hold water and quite frankly it wont happen
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by kator(m): 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2007
Really!!! that would be something to see, but I guess she's either just fronting or really doesnt know what she's getting into!!! Really believe Irina should invest that money elsewhere but comoing to think of it,  that would be some MAGA REPUTATION built overnight. First woman to "own" a club ,  but really "just to raise dust" it also shows how cheap it is to buy Arsenal  wink
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by spoilt(f): 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2007
it also shows how cheap it is to buy Arsenal

@kator

is that comment because she's a woman? cos the last time i checked you buy clubs with cold hard cash! angry
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by 9ja4eva: 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2007
Arsenal FC is gone.
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by nucleus(m): 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2007
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh

hehehehehe hohohohoho huhuhuhu

I dont think i've enjoy any post than this before

abeg make una no change the topic to marriage stuff continue with rivalry

Nigerians are more passionate with foriegn league than our own local Eagles

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by software(m): 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2007
JGirl and Mukina

YOU ARE WARNED,
WATCH WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT CHELSEA BEFORE THUNDER THUNDER UNA MOUTH, grin
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by gbeborun(m): 11:07pm On Mar 29, 2007
@tng,
Roman didnt divorce in Russia becos they got married there, he went to russia cos the divorce proceedings sort of favours the men and moreover he wont have to divulge his financial details intoto in a russian court. If it were in the UK he would have to reveal all his earnings and the law really favour women here. Moreover she got well over £300mn in cash and assets. Almost £1.5bn! If the proceedings was in the UK i guess Roman would have parted with half of his networth totalling about £11bn.
OK!
Arsenal need money abeg, make she spread some cash for them. Maybe they will improve next season. For the past 2years or so that has been arsenal's excuse "next season".
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by 4Play(m): 10:54am On Mar 30, 2007
I don't think Abramovich can actually afford a takeover of Arsenal FC-it is worth £466 million according to FORBES valuation-The list of the top 20 most valuable clubs have been published,Utd are still no 1-[url]http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2007140819,00.html[/url]
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by mukina2: 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2007
you are all screaming as if she's gping to buy the whole club
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by ajirapsy(m): 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2007
Whatever she likes,she she should do.Even if she likes,Man Utd is there as well for her to buy. No competition in England with a man of 10.9Billion Euro personal fortune. BLUE STILL REMAINS THE COLOUR!!!
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by 9ja4eva: 1:55am On Apr 01, 2007
mukina2:

you are all screaming as if she's gping to buy the whole club

Of course she will.How much is Arsenal?LOL
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by software(m): 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2007
arsenal chiken change.

money for groudnut
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 02, 2007
Abramavich is worth about 12b pounds.
Irina's part divorce settlment is 300m dollars
chelsea was bought for about 260m pounds.
liverpool was up for sale for 100m pounds last 2 year.
arsenal could be sold for not more than 200m pounds.
that means irina can afford it. but it will be so foolish of the owners to sell it to her just because she wants to get back at the roman.
secondly, she opted for divorce because she thaught she was going to get about 5 to 7b pounds from the husband. her plans failed.

Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by 9ja4eva: 8:48am On Apr 02, 2007
The man is going thru a lot now + searching for another manager.Well i wld be glad to see both Chelsea and Arsenal play in d championship cos dts truly where dey belong.
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by software(m): 8:49am On Apr 02, 2007
A dejected Arsene Wenger looks on as his team is utterly outplayed

Wat a pity,

Arsenal ko Gonners ni, Rubish club

Muki se u don hear?

Blue Is tha Color
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by 9ja4eva: 8:50am On Apr 02, 2007
Nah Red is d latest trend.Its been dere for years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Newcastle Vs Tottenham Match Preview, Stats, Line Up And More / Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec / Arsenal Vs QPR (1 - 0) On 27th October 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.