Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC (9455 Views)

Picture Of Nigeria Women Representing Arsenal FC / 90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? / Chelsea's Success: Mourinho's Management Or Abrahamovich's Millions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Razorr(f): 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2007
Unfortunately, you're not worth that much! Pity! cry cry
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by sholafunmy(f): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2007
we are worth more than that anyway we are not selling again thanks tongue
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Razorr(f): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2007
Unfortunately, that's not what your directors are saying. They are selling their shares! grin grin
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by kayceylant: 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2007
@Razor
na money go kill you. as you here about money you just they get hot over am. make u cool down oooo!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by sholafunmy(f): 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2007
[color=#990000][/color]we cant sell like all the others now ,rmber chelsea man u and nw liver(edo)pool
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Vieira(m): 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2007
which directors? no be only ITV dey sell thier shares?

Razorr take time o!
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by chuckdee4(m): 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2007
Where did u get this cock n bull story, e no hold water at all, its just paprazzi trying their crap again, she don buy beauty saloon finish wey she wan buy football club, besides do u know how much Arsenal is worth, much more than Liverpool n Chelsea were bought for
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by babs787(m): 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2007
Where did you hear the story from?

Hope you are not referring to the wife wey im don divorced.
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by choco4life(m): 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2007
she does not have the wherewithal or spending power to bring big names to the Emirates
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by choco4life(m): 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2007
na beans?
she does not ve the wherewithal period
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Razorr(f): 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2007
LMAO

Haven't you heard? Arsenal is a very cheap club! grin grin Even yours truly can buy shares in that club! cool
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by babs787(m): 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2007
@razor

wetin dey do you sef?

You think the woman can when she cant even buy share at Nasarawa united or Orlando Pirates.

Abeg my people, told Razor, she no sabi. Emirates wey big names are begging wenger to allow them join him and play.

You think say e easy to play the best of football.
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Razorr(f): 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2007
grin grin Cheap club!
All I have to do is give Abramovich a Mouth Action and I would be able to afford shares in Arsenal! Haa haa haa. . . grin grin
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by babs787(m): 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2007
Arsenal is not his type. He has no liver to do that.
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by Razorr(f): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2007
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by chuckdee4(m): 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2007
Unlike United, Chelsea n Liverpool, Arsenal no be ashawo like that, Arsenal is a well run club that don't need a billionaireto mess their finances
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by egoldman(m): 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2007
So Chidi you say that we are stingy ,well that stinginess made us play what is possibly the most entertaining football on earth , tell me who sleeps when they watch arsenal play,unlike the boring chelsea, Gunners for life jare . grin grin
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by mukina2: 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2007
pls help me tell them that we are not whores haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

we are not cheap or for sale .

grin grin
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by RiffRaff: 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2007
i will be happy if she buys assnal. i will advice her to buy a cripple goal keeper. grin
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by mukina2: 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2007
Riff-Raff:

i will be happy if she buys assnal. i will advice her to buy a cripple goal keeper.  grin

thunder dismantle ur keyboard angry
yeah and we will buy you as a ball boy grin grin
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by kateflow(f): 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2007
mukina2:

thunder dismantle your keyboard angry
yeah and we will buy you as a ball boy grin grin

exactly grin
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by mukina2: 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2007
nor mind this scummies and chelskites grin
dem nor get better job grin
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by RiffRaff: 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2007
no! we go buy ur papa as ball boy grin
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by mukina2: 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2007
Riff-Raff:

no! we go buy your papa as ball boy  grin

sometimes its difficult to hold a civil convo with certain people . i do not take pleasure in involving my parents anywhere .so carry go .have a nice day.
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by star01(m): 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2007
Riff-Raff:

no! we go buy your papa as ball boy grin
am pretty sure he will be eager 2 submit n ready 2 tender all his efforts his gat
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by 9ja4eva: 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2007
Arsenal will not yield profit for her cos dey are so so useless a club now.
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by mukina2: 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2007
9ja4eva:

Arsenal will not yield profit for her because dey are so so useless a club now.

i know you will come here. .muki is here grin grin
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by star01(m): 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2007
9ja4eva:

Arsenal will not yield profit for her because dey are so so useless a club now.
i agree wiv ur point but either arsenal or man u none of dem gonna be profitable, its beta she invest her money on a mexican or a portuguse clue, cos its very obvious dat in de naxt 20yrs CHELSEA IS GONNA BE DE LEADER while others follows
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by OmoEko1(f): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2007
star01:

its very obvious that in de naxt 20yrs CHELSEA IS GONNA BE DE LEADER while others follows
hell yea. CHELSEA 4LIFE kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by star01(m): 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2007
dere u go sweetie, give em wat dey deserve
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by 9ja4eva: 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2007
mukina2:

i know you will come here. .muki is here grin grin

Its d painful truth.I think she shld go and invest in Enyimba instead cos they will sell more dn Arsenal and Chelsea.In short the club dt yields now is Manchester United and of course she doesnt have enough money to buy it.
Re: Abrahamovich's Wife To Bid For Arsenal FC by star01(m): 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2007
@ 9jaeva
under whose feet, u kiddin right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Newcastle Vs Tottenham Match Preview, Stats, Line Up And More / Liverpool Vs Arsenal [1 - 2] On Sunday 13th Dec / Arsenal Vs QPR (1 - 0) On 27th October 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.