Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,047 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

I Would Have Loved To Marry Her But I'm Traveling Out In Less Than Two Months - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Have Loved To Marry Her But I'm Traveling Out In Less Than Two Months (6414 Views)

I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Have Loved To Marry Her But I'm Traveling Out In Less Than Two Months by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
MissRaine69:

Small retail shop or a sizeable shop, if you are a female you will know how some women know what most guys think they don’t know then act like they don’t know!
Everything you've said on this thread so far is based on a 50/50 chances of them happening. Quit acting like one omniscient. It's sickening how you hold things constant 'cause the lady may beat all those your assumptions you think are facts.

Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Loved To Marry Her But I'm Traveling Out In Less Than Two Months by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
Homeboiy:

It's only the companies that gives warranties on the phone not the seller

The seller will only direct you to the companies slot or u allow him take it there which might stay up to 2months

I have had cases like this that involved police

So what's the basis for this conversation? That if someone buys a new phone from op's girlfriend with waranty, op will direct the person to the company or what? He should know how he deals with such issues. What happened to taking the phone to the company for repair or exchange while the customer waits?
Re: I Would Have Loved To Marry Her But I'm Traveling Out In Less Than Two Months by MissRaine69(f): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
Everything you've said on this thread so far is based on a 50/50 chances of them happening. Quit acting like one omniscient. It's sickening how you hold things constant 'cause the lady may beat all those your assumptions you think are facts.

Goodnight.
You get this easily upset over a hypothesis? It is an opinion you are very much allowed yours and I have mine there is no mandate that stipulates both have to be in sync.
Good night to you too Madame!
Re: I Would Have Loved To Marry Her But I'm Traveling Out In Less Than Two Months by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
MissRaine69:

You get this easily upset over a hypothesis? It is an opinion you are very much allowed yours and I have mine there is no mandate that stipulates both have to be in sync.
Good night to you too Madame!
MissRaine69:

Pffffff smh!! What an incredulous mongoose you are!
He gave her a job!
Do you not think she can’t connect the dots? How daft do you have to be?
This here, isn't me getting easily upset. grin You need that advise more than I do 'cause if you knew it was an opinion, you won't mentioned me with this in the first place. Like I said, goodnight. I'm not here to fight headless wars with people.
Re: I Would Have Loved To Marry Her But I'm Traveling Out In Less Than Two Months by MissRaine69(f): 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
This here, isn't me getting easily upset. grin You need that advise more than I do 'cause if you knew it was an opinion, you won't mentioned me with this in the first place. Like I said, goodnight. I'm not here to fight headless wars with people.
Then stop making a mountain out of a molehill.
Simple.
Look at your posts and look at mine, who is having issue with whose posts here? Clearly not me!
Re: I Would Have Loved To Marry Her But I'm Traveling Out In Less Than Two Months by 2buffagain(m): 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
MissRaine69:
No business has ever flourished while the owner is away. It becomes a black hole! Unless you plan on making monthly trips ( even fortnightly as I see some of my colleagues doing hair getting more grey with every trip) If not then do what you have to do but don’t leave it to anyone!

If you are in a position to sell do that. You don’t know how your life abroad will pan out. Therefore do not make promises you might not be able to keep. The philosophy of “wait for me I shall return” has caused many men and women to be bitter. A time to settle down will come.

Don’t catch any feelings. I suggest selling and keeping your money and leave if this was meant to be it will be. Now is not the time to be conflicted about things like this. And regarding leaving your business to her are you out of your mind? Are you like seriously doolally?

Most Nigerian women and money = diabolical pairing that does not have a good ending.
Ever!

One of these days, we need to fly, meet up and chill. You think well!

@OP
I always tell people that, outside of a pre-existing marriage, all these overseas relationships do not make sense.
The moment you realize someone is traveling abroad WITH NO CLEAR PLANS OF RETURNING (i.e planning to stay there), then there is no point holding on to romantic relationships.

Release yourselves. What will be will be.
You don't know what/who you will meet here...or the freedom you will need to have to truly capitalize on various opportunities.
In this case, you 2 are not even dating as she seemed to have been pussy-footing around your previous requests.
You don't have any actionable bond with this woman besides your unrequited feelings.

As to the naija business matter, lets think things through...
If you "leave" the business with her, What happens to the business if you don't end up marrying this woman?
Don't think about business with feelings. Sell it. You will be too busy patching together a life abroad.
If you must "leave" it with someone, then let it be with someone you have an actionable bond with like family....and then also accept that you will not see a dime from it and you will still be responsible for its expenses. That way you can be positively surprised if it turns out well.

If you want to help her and her out-of-work situation, you can recommend her to the person you are selling the business to.
Don't entangle yourself unneccessarily.

Unrelated Advice: You would also need to adjust how you reason about certain things outside of naija. e.g Date who you want to date, but only work with the competent. Don't hire people just because you want to date them. Out here thats a harrasment lawsuit waiting to happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Loved To Marry Her But I'm Traveling Out In Less Than Two Months by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
Homeboiy:
Op you suppose know say phone business no be moi

moi nah

Police case e
veryday

Not what that lady can handle

lefulefu u know how e dey be for ring road nah

Kimbraa for your mind phone business no hard abi
ring road na jungle na.police wahala and whatnot cheesy
Re: I Would Have Loved To Marry Her But I'm Traveling Out In Less Than Two Months by CosmicJames(m): 6:04am On Jul 22, 2018
pocohantas:

Tell me more.
So, the work of bf is to buy cloth? cheesy
Like seriously, I just tire for the guy
Re: I Would Have Loved To Marry Her But I'm Traveling Out In Less Than Two Months by CosmicJames(m): 6:25am On Jul 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

A woman has the pertinacity to be loyal if she was there from the beginning not these fair weather chicks
Why keep a woman when you know you won't marry her?
@Op has a woman that was probably there from the beginning. But he's ignoring that woman for a stranger.
Like seriously, I think @Op is actually creating a problem for himself and karma is very much around.
Re: I Would Have Loved To Marry Her But I'm Traveling Out In Less Than Two Months by lalanice(f): 6:43am On Jul 22, 2018
Nawa o! So many conflicting and wrong advice. Before you ask for advice online you must be sensible enough to know how to filter what you get.

One thing I know is there is no generalisations with this things do what you think is right at the end everything is a risk. It will be easier on you if you made your own mistake rather than ignore your idea only to find out that others have misled you.
Re: I Would Have Loved To Marry Her But I'm Traveling Out In Less Than Two Months by cvibe2: 9:45am On Jul 22, 2018
sirdouglas:

It sounds stupid but only a matured mind will know you make a lot of sense. I have actually taught of that but I still have some issues I need to resolve with my health before talking about impregnating a lady.

After analysing your responses, I have deduced what you require is not actually a wife, but a business manager capable of managing and growing your business in your absence and at the same time receive goods sent by you from China.

If your business is in Lagos, employ the sales girl, install CCTV cameras with internet connectivity.

I can offer supervisory management service at a fee.

Re: I Would Have Loved To Marry Her But I'm Traveling Out In Less Than Two Months by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
victorian:

No wait o!

There are some beautiful girls men feel intimidated to chase or feel indifferent to woo or other men are also thinking , this lady is very beautiful, she must have bobo. If every man thinks like that towards her, who will then date her? Nobody. And if she says, she doesn't have a man? It may be true. Cos there are some very pretty ladies like that.

My own is just know her well. He should hear out siblings and friends but shouldn't take their verdict about her as final. Cos siblings or friends can lie about her and u will think they saying the truth. And what if she's an only child? Who will u then ask?
My dear, sometimes it's not good asking people around her and taking it to heart. Because some people sabi lie and frame someone. Daily Interaction with her for some years will give him a clear picture of who she is. He should just shine his eyes and test her with money.
its like Daniella Okeke or Yemi Alade now coming forward to say they are single..who wan believe dat one?cheesy. Some ladies sef wiil even appraoch u and if u like wat u see and take her along u will see some angry dude coming out from nowhere accusing u dat u trying to steal his girl.dis will be d same girl tellin u she's single ooocheesy. Some girls will put some dude on hold. D guy will spending and sponsoring her financially hoping until wen she says yes. This same girl will now secretly say yes to some new guy that ask her out and when the other guy sponsoring her financially gets to know about this he go carry fight go meet d other innocent guycheesy. So u jus got to be sure if d new girl u asking out is single cos u go jus get trouble with a jealous angry boyfriend.
Re: I Would Have Loved To Marry Her But I'm Traveling Out In Less Than Two Months by xprimate(m): 4:49am On Jul 23, 2018
MissRaine69:

Small retail shop or a sizeable shop, if you are a female you will know how some women know what most guys think they don’t know then act like they don’t know!
Am really impressed by your objective thoughts and the way you read between the line. The way you segregate emotion from rational. we should engage in some intellectual orgasm someday.
Op you should have started making plans for your business long before the travelling date(unless the opportunity was sudden). Allot have been said. my opinion is for you to go into partnership with dealers and distributors, especially the upcoming one now in Nigeria before you travel. You send to them, they pay your money. As for the Shop, take 50-50 chance with somebody else But the lady. if she Shop flourishes, fine. if not, seller it up before it crash. From what you said, the lady seem like the loyal type. But thats a Wild guess, loyalty has to be tested. You can test her in smaller or less expensive business you can afford to lose. You can send her like 200k Phones from China and see how the returns goes.
Good luck.
Re: I Would Have Loved To Marry Her But I'm Traveling Out In Less Than Two Months by MissRaine69(f): 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
xprimate:

Am really impressed by your objective thoughts and the way you read between the line. The way you segregate emotion from rational. we should engage in some intellectual orgasm someday.
Op you should have started making plans for your business long before the travelling date(unless the opportunity was sudden). Allot have been said. my opinion is for you to go into partnership with dealers and distributors, especially the upcoming one now in Nigeria before you travel. You send to them, they pay your money. As for the Shop, take 50-50 chance with somebody else But the lady. if she Shop flourishes, fine. if not, seller it up before it crash. From what you said, the lady seem like the loyal type. But thats a Wild guess, loyalty has to be tested. You can test her in smaller or less expensive business you can afford to lose. You can send her like 200k Phones from China and see how the returns goes.
Good luck.
Thank you grin
You cannot be successful in business if you think with an emotional mind. And that is what the OP is doing.
Re: I Would Have Loved To Marry Her But I'm Traveling Out In Less Than Two Months by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
sirdouglas:

It sounds stupid but only a matured mind will know you make a lot of sense. I have actually taught of that but I still have some issues I need to resolve with my health before talking about impregnating a lady.
I thought they said the devil you know is better than the angel unknown? Why can't you marry the lady you've been dating for long?
Re: I Would Have Loved To Marry Her But I'm Traveling Out In Less Than Two Months by Meedass(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
My brother you just might be making a huge mistake by letting her go..you have two months to travel, it's enough time to bond with her, ask her out officially after you have found out what you need to find out# I hope she is intelligent upstairs if you are going to leave a business for her# if you feel she is the one, then go for it, make sure she isn't the cheating type that when you leave, she jumps into another man...try asking her some questions about sex to know how her awareness level is.. you can email me if you need to someone to relate with on the go..I like adventures like this!! (V.muffler81@gmail.com)
Re: I Would Have Loved To Marry Her But I'm Traveling Out In Less Than Two Months by sirdouglas(m): 12:01am On Jul 25, 2018
Meedass:
My brother you just might be making a huge mistake by letting her go..you have two months to travel, it's enough time to bond with her, ask her out officially after you have found out what you need to find out# I hope she is intelligent upstairs if you are going to leave a business for her# if you feel she is the one, then go for it, make sure she isn't the cheating type that when you leave, she jumps into another man...try asking her some questions about sex to know how her awareness level is.. you can email me if you need to someone to relate with on the go..I like adventures like this!! (V.muffler81@gmail.com)
What exactly are you suggesting that I ask her Of course I know she isn't a virgin. But ain't judging nobody bro. So what exactly am I looking for??
Re: I Would Have Loved To Marry Her But I'm Traveling Out In Less Than Two Months by Timekeeper: 4:01am On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:
OK here is the deal; I met this girl fews months back at a friends office as a sales girl. She is everything a man could want in a woman. An epitome of beauty. It took me like a while to get her contact cos she wouldn't give me. I refused to get it from anyone else but her. One day she did give me. I tried all I could to convince this girl that I am not like her ex but she wouldn't believe me. After what seems like forever, I got tired so I let her be. But I noticed something. Each time I stop calling or texting for a while she will call me but yet will never accept to date me. I'm not of great looks for sure but I've got a big heart. Sometimes I feel probably it's bcoz I'm not that handsome. I just can't figure out exactly what the problem is. I so much love this girl and meant well for her. She called me into their office one day to tell me that one girl told her that she loves me. I was bent on her telling me who the girl is but she refused. She said she is afraid I will leave her for the unknown girl. That girl is just messing up with my head and life...... Lols.

After what seems like a two weeks I heard from her colleague in office that she no longer work with them. I didn't want to call her since she never bothered to let me know. I was on my own one good evening my phone rang it was her. She told me she no longer work with them and is searching for a job. I am looking for a sells girl also so I felt it will create a room for bonding. I hired her few days ago. But the thing is, I am leaving the country in less than two months by God's grace and I don't even have anyone to leave my business for. I have this girl I have been dating for a while now but I have told her plainly that our relationship won't lead to marriage. I am feeling it would be bad to keep her for selfish reasons. Until I see some level of commitment I can't leave my business for a total stranger who from the look of things don't want to make clear her stand but at the same time would make a great wife. So it seems anyway.

What do I do? I want someone I can trust to give control my business from here while I travel.
Would it be stupid to pay her dowry and travel?
She doesn't know about my traveling plans.
Should I speak to her plainly and tell her exactly what I want from her? Should I disclose that much information to her?
I hate wooing a lady with what I have or who I am.

I need all the help I can get before a brother makes a life time mistake please.

Is it still the same girl??
Re: I Would Have Loved To Marry Her But I'm Traveling Out In Less Than Two Months by Antoniosmile: 7:26am On Jul 07, 2019
Guy, ask her out to know her mind. Leave your business in the care of an immediate family member whom you trust and not a lady or woman you barely know
Re: I Would Have Loved To Marry Her But I'm Traveling Out In Less Than Two Months by Phenomenal16(f): 9:13am On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:

She is a reserved person by nature. She doesn't do much. I still don't understand how she managed to keep herself in this generation of use what you have to get what you want trend. She is such a beauty that if she passes and you don't look twice then you are gay. Yes she is that beautiful. But we ain't talking about beauty. If is into money, she would be flirting around but judging from what she wears, either she doesn't have a boyfriend or that nigga is an aisshole but for sure she still have some dignity left.
...Douglas ozo kwa here....hmm.....
Re: I Would Have Loved To Marry Her But I'm Traveling Out In Less Than Two Months by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:
OK here is the deal; I met this girl fews months back at a friends office as a sales girl. She is everything a man could want in a woman. An epitome of beauty. It took me like a while to get her contact cos she wouldn't give me. I refused to get it from anyone else but her. One day she did give me. I tried all I could to convince this girl that I am not like her ex but she wouldn't believe me. After what seems like forever, I got tired so I let her be. But I noticed something. Each time I stop calling or texting for a while she will call me but yet will never accept to date me. I'm not of great looks for sure but I've got a big heart. Sometimes I feel probably it's bcoz I'm not that handsome. I just can't figure out exactly what the problem is. I so much love this girl and meant well for her. She called me into their office one day to tell me that one girl told her that she loves me. I was bent on her telling me who the girl is but she refused. She said she is afraid I will leave her for the unknown girl. That girl is just messing up with my head and life...... Lols.

After what seems like a two weeks I heard from her colleague in office that she no longer work with them. I didn't want to call her since she never bothered to let me know. I was on my own one good evening my phone rang it was her. She told me she no longer work with them and is searching for a job. I am looking for a sells girl also so I felt it will create a room for bonding. I hired her few days ago. But the thing is, I am leaving the country in less than two months by God's grace and I don't even have anyone to leave my business for. I have this girl I have been dating for a while now but I have told her plainly that our relationship won't lead to marriage. I am feeling it would be bad to keep her for selfish reasons. Until I see some level of commitment I can't leave my business for a total stranger who from the look of things don't want to make clear her stand but at the same time would make a great wife. So it seems anyway.

What do I do? I want someone I can trust to give control my business from here while I travel.
Should I speak to her plainly and tell her exactly what I want from her? Should I disclose that much information to her?

I need all the help I can get before a brother makes a life time mistake please.
u mean u don't have a junior broda or sister

Stop think with ur dick
Re: I Would Have Loved To Marry Her But I'm Traveling Out In Less Than Two Months by Octopusssy(f): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2019
sirdouglas:

Baba Ibeji, is this the same teenager carrying your twins?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Having Bleep With This Girl Close To Me! / Your Dress May Put You At Risk Of Rape! / You Must Be Above Your Wife With THREE Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.