Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

I Dumped Her. Now I'm A Drunkard And A Sadist! Could She Be Responsible? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dumped Her. Now I'm A Drunkard And A Sadist! Could She Be Responsible? (2427 Views)

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dumped Her. Now I'm A Drunkard And A Sadist! Could She Be Responsible? by millionboi2: 9:39am On Mar 17, 2019
showafrica:

You want know lol, hope you never go fuk Ashawo? Better find one girl do friend with benefit. Those people wey dey hang for road carry there heart for back.
wetin thy carry na 4 dia head.

As far as u pay dem for d services,u try protect urself shikena.

D one weh dos so called girl friends carry worst bro.
Re: I Dumped Her. Now I'm A Drunkard And A Sadist! Could She Be Responsible? by showafrica(m): 9:50am On Mar 17, 2019
millionboi2:
wetin thy carry na 4 dia head.

As far as u pay dem for d services,u try protect urself shikena.

D one weh dos so called girl friends carry worst bro.

Yes, they are strictly for business, but most of them are desperate for money so they back it up and men are always victims. No let Ashawo jazz get you ooo, if not ur own Don finish. You see some well doing guys getting married to Ashawo, u go dey wonder. If your man tells you he met the girl in a club... Lol that's even one of it. Bc Ashawo na still people future wife. If you suddenly got addicted to fuxkin Ashawo, my man you need deliverance. Bc u go dey leave your wife for house follow Ashawo. Bros, the worst na ibu alhaji.. Lol and many more
Re: I Dumped Her. Now I'm A Drunkard And A Sadist! Could She Be Responsible? by millionboi2: 10:29am On Mar 17, 2019
showafrica:

Yes, they are strictly for business, but most of them are desperate for money so they back it up and men are always victims. No let Ashawo jazz get you ooo, if not ur own Don finish. You see some well doing guys getting married to Ashawo, u go dey wonder. If your man tells you he met the girl in a club... Lol that's even one of it. Bc Ashawo na still people future wife. If you suddenly got addicted to fuxkin Ashawo, my man you need deliverance. Bc u go dey leave your wife for house follow Ashawo. Bros, the worst na ibu alhaji.. Lol and many more
An addict needs satisfactn 4his addiction datz wat hapns wen a man addictd to sex(I don't want to use d word olosho or galfrnd, bcoz d only difference is dat in girlfriend u pay in advance,while olosho needs her money instantly.)bcoz d wife may not be able to withstand his very high libido due to addiction (seeing olosho)and not juju as u think.

is simply an addiction.
Re: I Dumped Her. Now I'm A Drunkard And A Sadist! Could She Be Responsible? by Fidelismaria: 10:41am On Mar 17, 2019
Apologize to the lady

Check my signature
Re: I Dumped Her. Now I'm A Drunkard And A Sadist! Could She Be Responsible? by showafrica(m): 10:44am On Mar 17, 2019
millionboi2:
An addict needs satisfactn 4his addiction datz wat hapns wen a man addictd to sex(I don't want to use d word olosho or galfrnd, bcoz d only difference is dat in girlfriend u pay in advance,while olosho needs her money instantly.)bcoz d wife may not be able to withstand his very high libido due to addiction (seeing olosho)and not juju as u think.

is simply an addiction.

Addiction is spirit and and its acquired like a every other diseases.
Re: I Dumped Her. Now I'm A Drunkard And A Sadist! Could She Be Responsible? by millionboi2: 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
showafrica:

Addiction is spirit and and its acquired like a every other diseases.
but not juju as u claim
Re: I Dumped Her. Now I'm A Drunkard And A Sadist! Could She Be Responsible? by showafrica(m): 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
millionboi2:
but not juju as u claim

Some dey apply jazz.
Re: I Dumped Her. Now I'm A Drunkard And A Sadist! Could She Be Responsible? by millionboi2: 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
showafrica:

Some dey apply jazz.
ppl apply jazz on everything base on dia bliv and datz y I told u is on dia head and not d addict customer.
Re: I Dumped Her. Now I'm A Drunkard And A Sadist! Could She Be Responsible? by showafrica(m): 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
millionboi2:
ppl apply jazz on everything base on dia bliv and datz y I told u is on dia head and not d addict customer.

Lol, you sure say u never dey addicted... You know just like every other disease, if you don't come in contact, you will not be infected. Addiction is been afflicted when you come in contact.
Re: I Dumped Her. Now I'm A Drunkard And A Sadist! Could She Be Responsible? by millionboi2: 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
showafrica:

Lol, you sure say u never dey addicted... You know just like every other disease, if you don't come in contact, you will not be infected. Addiction is been afflicted when you come in contact.
one can b addictd to anything including food and datz what I want u to understand,that thy go back bcoz of d addiction and not jazz as u claim.
Re: I Dumped Her. Now I'm A Drunkard And A Sadist! Could She Be Responsible? by showafrica(m): 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
millionboi2:
one can b addictd to anything including food and datz what I want u to understand,that thy go back bcoz of d addiction and not jazz as u claim.

Yes.. But jazz follow.. These women visits all kinds of prophet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wants Me Back After Leaving Me For Months, What Should I Do? / Nigeria Bride Goes Viral As She Arrive Her Wedding Anniversary In Giant Balloon / Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.