Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. (2371 Views)

A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro / Why Are Women More Excited About Marriage? / Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
they say experience teaches better. I believe no matter how hard I try to sound like I understand what marriage is all about I ll end up deceiving myself.

so ll like my married brothers and sisters out there to tell us the single people what the reality of getting married truly is.

it's a practical thing... only those in it can realistically say cogent facts about it.

2 Likes

Re: Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. by Okoroawusa: 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
There is nothing anyone that has been to Dubai will tell you that will be like you entering a plane n landing in Dubai yourself.

When you enter marriage you go see with your eye. Woman wey you wan carry enter room no need to dey pinch her for road. Be patient... yansh go tear young woman reach where e tear old woman. You hear?

8 Likes

Re: Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. by iLegendd(m): 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
Okoroawusa:
There is nothing anyone that has been to Dubai will tell you that will be like you entering a plane n landing in Dubai yourself.

When you enter marriage you go see with your eye. Woman wey you wan carry enter room no need to dey pinch her for road. Be patient... yansh go tear young woman reach where e tear old woman. You hear?

Made me smile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
Okoroawusa:

lol, don't hoard information. if u re married pls educate me
Re: Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. by Blakjewelry(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
MVPtesley:
they say experience teaches better. I believe no matter how hard I try to sound like I understand what marriage is all about I ll end up deceiving myself.

so ll like my married brothers and sisters out there to tell us the single people what the reality of getting married truly is.

it's a practical thing... only those in it can realistically say cogent facts about it.
two marriage thread in one day? my brother if you wan to get marry and you believed you have find the right person go ahead, the rest will take care of,itself
Re: Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
- be honest and respectful
- be open minded
- trust your partner
- communicate openly and truthfully
- give care and affection
- never accept anything your are fully against
- never go to bed mad at one another (aka any issue should be resolved before bedtime)
- give her enough space to be herself
- dont be shy about trying new things that she may enjoy (unless it is against your religion/common sense)
- be on top of your sex game, be adventurous, and make sure your fulfill all her sexual fantasies
- have fun

btw living with a woman (aka common law partner) is the same as marriage. the minute a woman moves into your house, she becomes your wife (she would act like it and believe she is), whether you guys are married legally or not.

7 Likes

Re: Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
Blakjewelry:

two marriage thread in one day? my brother if you wan to get marry and you believed you have find the right person go ahead, the rest will take care of,itself
calm down... the reviews I get from the already existing marriages around the world today is alarming

1 Like

Re: Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
- be open minded
- trust your partner
- never go to bed mad at one another (aka any issue should be resolved before bedtime)
- dont be shy about trying new things that she may enjoy (unless it is against your religion/common sense)
- be on top of your sex game, be adventurous, and make sure your fulfill all her sexual fantasies
- have fun

btw living with a woman (aka common law partner) is the same as marriage. the minute a woman moves into your house, she becomes your wife (she would act like it and believe she is), whether you guys are married legally or not.
wow... thanks bro. that's awesome
Re: Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. by yvelchstores(f): 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
Go and watch pastor kingsley okonkwo on YouTube, u will get all the expo plus Jara.
Re: Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
yvelchstores:
Go and watch pastor kingsley okonkwo on YouTube, u will get all the expo plus Jara.
ok. u married?
Re: Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. by Depressed101: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
- be open minded
- trust your partner
- have fun

my guess is she's living with you. And you never pay.. Fxckinh free kpekus grin repent o

1 Like

Re: Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
Tonto Dike and her husband have educated me well enough. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
J111333:
Tonto Dike and her husband have educated me well enough. undecided
which is?
Re: Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
Depressed101:
my guess is she's living with you. And you never pay.. Fxckinh free kpekus grin repent o

ALL kpekus are free, only fools pay for them... and the reason why so many women are treated like garbage is because they ask for bride price (aka selling of kpekus).

1 Like

Re: Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. by Sucsex(m): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bro go get yourself books on marriage, learn from them. The experience you gonna gain from them will be a bulletproof for you in the long run. Reading expands your knowledge and understanding of your potential partner
Re: Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. by Bola146(f): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
I'm here to read comments
Re: Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. by Nat404: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
iLegendd:

Made me smile.
I need someone who will design a book cover for me. Can you help me out please?
Re: Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
- be open minded
- trust your partner
- have fun

lol.

I wonder how some women are foolish enough to do common law marriage. As for me, #teamdiamondbeforewomb#
#altarbeforesex#

1 Like

Re: Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. by Alex09(m): 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bola146:
I'm here to read comments
D tin dey sweet body na
Re: Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. by Depressed101: 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

ALL kpekus are free, only fools pay for them... and the reason why so many women are treated like garbage is because they ask for bride price (aka selling of kpekus).
RESPECT TRADITION REDPILL ENDS AT THE DOOR STEP OF YOUR MATRIMONIAL HOME.LIKE I SAID STOP FXCLING FREE KPEKUS untop your wife/baby mama head ,isnor good grin
Re: Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:05am On Dec 01, 2019
Depressed101:
RESPECT TRADITION REDPILL ENDS AT THE DOOR STEP OF YOUR MATRIMONIAL HOME.LIKE I SAID STOP FXCLING FREE KPEKUS untop your wife/baby mama head ,isnor good grin

bro...all kpekus are free but if you are willing to pay for it, then be my guest (some people out there are even paying for the air we breathe, go figure).

btw: how much these women pay for your anaconda?! or is it only kpekus that have value?! does it even make sense to you that you should pay for kpekus while BOTH OF YOU will enjoy the sex?! come on bro!

join me in the FREE KPEKUS EATERS association, so that we can make this world a better place.
Re: Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. by XploreLife(m): 4:09am On Dec 01, 2019
Nat404:
hello, add and message this number, 0.9.0.3.5.0.0.2.1.4.7 for your covers.
Re: Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. by Nobody: 4:26am On Dec 01, 2019
Nat404:
give me your preference specification. I ll do it free of charge.
Re: Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. by Nat404: 7:12am On Dec 01, 2019
MVPtesley:
give me your preference specification. I ll do it free of charge.
Okay, are you WhatsApp please?
Re: Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 01, 2019
Nat404:
Okay, are you WhatsApp please?
for the sake of privacy send me your whatsapp number using mail vtesley@gmail.com
Re: Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 01, 2019
If you are a man your rules should be:

- don't marry a woman whom you 'love' more. She will definitely take advantage.
- don't marry a woman who is aggressive and controlling. She will wear the pants in the family and run it into the ground.
- in line with the point above, never relinquish control over your family. You rule, and your wife must know it and observe it.
- she can advise you about family affairs, but do not accept any advise or suggestion that is not backed by evidence. Throwing temper tantrums, pouting, sulking etc are not evidence. Don't let her believe that she can control you by the power of feminine wiles and emotions. If she wants to propose something, she must logically prove its value.
- don't marry a woman you cannot trust. No woman is completely trustworthy, but there are degrees. Find one who you can trust to a certain level, maybe she holds certain principles etc. Her love for you will ensure that she remains so.
- don't waste your money on dining and wining her. Save, invest, repeat. You may budget a fixed percentage of your annual income for entertainment, DO NOT EXCEED THE BUDGET. Only when your income has risen sufficiently for the entertainment budget to attain Dubai levels should you take her to Dubai. Stay within your budget AT ALL TIMES, regardless of the pressure she puts on you (like telling you stories about her friends partying abroad).
- don't profess love and affection at every drop of a hat. It's degrading.
- do not show her that sex can rule your decisions. She will use sex to control you. If she has a low libido; propose a second wife to help her out. Her libido will magically increase. The trick is to make such suggestions credibly in a serious moment , AND MEAN IT.

Now for your duties:

- bear the full burden of expenses. Do not leave anything for her to pay. Make sure your budget is within your means.
- Get her a comfortable place to live in, and respect her space. The house is her domain and you are a guest. Don't interfere in her activities there.
- Respect her efforts. Do not degrade her food or deride her publicly; eat it or leave it silently and go to mama Esther's buka opposite the house. She will ask why you do not like her food. Explain gently, but do not force change. If she does so by herself, there will be less resentment. Praise the food if it is good.
- help out at home, but not too often. Better still, suggest that she gets a maid. Pay the maid's salary by adding it to your wife's housekeeping fund. Do not yourself ever interact with the maid, she's entirely your wife's. Even if you want a glass of water, let your wife instruct her.
- Never physically attack her. Very important. Not even in play.
- Never cheat on her, and also do not ever tolerate her cheating on you even if it's only a text or a tweet. Clarify to her from the first day that any form of cheating is going to end the marriage. Assure her that you are also subject to the rule.
- Permit her to own her property if she is working. Never interfere in any of her financial activities unless she specifically asks you to.
- don't ever report her to her parents or worse still, yours. She will see you with contempt henceforth. Only a weak man goes crying to mama. Resolve any issues by yourself. She can go running to her mama if she wants; she's not supposed to be a strong man.
- do not go begging her if she fights and runs off to her parents' house. The first time, wait for her to come back when she is ready, then tell her gently but sincerely that if she does it once more, you might have to add a second wife to the mix. She will never do so again.
- Take the children out sometimes to give her peace. Women do work hard sometimes and need to take time out to watch a marathon of telemundo, African magic or zeeworld or whatever nonsensical shows are the feminine rave. Take your kids to some zoo or gaming center and let them go wild on the computer games for a whole day while she does exactly that.

Good luck in your marriage.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. by Nat404: 10:28am On Dec 01, 2019
MVPtesley:
for the sake of privacy send me your whatsapp number using mail vtesley@gmail.com
Okay.
Re: Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 01, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
If you are a man your rules should be:

- don't marry a woman whom you 'love' more. She will definitely take advantage.
- don't marry a woman who is aggressive and controlling. She will wear the pants in the family and run it into the ground.
- in line with the point above, never relinquish control over your family. You rule, and your wife must know it and observe it.
- she can advise you about family affairs, but do not accept any advise or suggestion that is not backed by evidence. Throwing temper tantrums, pouting, sulking etc are not evidence. Don't let her believe that she can control you by the power of feminine wiles and emotions. If she wants to propose something, she must logically prove its value.
- don't marry a woman you cannot trust. No woman is completely trustworthy, but there are degrees. Find one who you can trust to a certain level, maybe she holds certain principles etc. Her love for you will ensure that she remains so.
- don't waste your money on dining and wining her. Save, invest, repeat. You may budget a fixed percentage of your annual income for entertainment, DO NOT EXCEED THE BUDGET. Only when your income has risen sufficiently for the entertainment budget to attain Dubai levels should you take her to Dubai. Stay within your budget AT ALL TIMES, regardless of the pressure she puts on you (like telling you stories about her friends partying abroad).
- don't profess love and affection at every drop of a hat. It's degrading.
- do not show her that sex can rule your decisions. She will use sex to control you. If she has a low libido; propose a second wife to help her out. Her libido will magically increase. The trick is to make such suggestions credibly in a serious moment , AND MEAN IT.

Now for your duties:

- bear the full burden of expenses. Do not leave anything for her to pay. Make sure your budget is within your means.
- Get her a comfortable place to live in, and respect her space. The house is her domain and you are a guest. Don't interfere in her activities there.
- Respect her efforts. Do not degrade her food or deride her publicly; eat it or leave it silently and go to mama Esther's buka opposite the house. She will ask why you do not like her food. Explain gently, but do not force change. If she does so by herself, there will be less resentment. Praise the food if it is good.
- help out at home, but not too often. Better still, suggest that she gets a maid. Pay the maid's salary by adding it to your wife's housekeeping fund. Do not yourself ever interact with the maid, she's entirely your wife's. Even if you want a glass of water, let your wife instruct her.
- Never physically attack her. Very important. Not even in play.
- Never cheat on her, and also do not ever tolerate her cheating on you even if it's only a text or a tweet. Clarify to her from the first day that any form of cheating is going to end the marriage. Assure her that you are also subject to the rule.
- Permit her to own her property if she is working. Never interfere in any of her financial activities unless she specifically asks you to.
- don't ever report her to her parents or worse still, yours. She will see you with contempt henceforth. Only a weak man goes crying to mama. Resolve any issues by yourself. She can go running to her mama if she wants; she's not supposed to be a strong man.
- do not go begging her if she fights and runs off to her parents' house. The first time, wait for her to come back when she is ready, then tell her gently but sincerely that if she does it once more, you might have to add a second wife to the mix. She will never do so again.
- Take the children out sometimes to give her peace. Women do work hard sometimes and need to take time out to watch a marathon of telemundo, African magic or zeeworld or whatever nonsensical shows are the feminine rave. Take your kids to some zoo or gaming center and let them go wild on the computer games for a whole day while she does exactly that.

Good luck in your marriage.
wow... cool

2 Likes

Re: Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 01, 2019
MVPtesley:
which is?
Men pushing marriages to work. undecided

Re: Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 01, 2019
J111333:
Men pushing marriages to work. undecided
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, What Age Is It Ideal To "Finally" Settle Down? / I Am Addicted/love To Bleep Married Women Pls Help / Nobody Mad Pass This Dude.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.