Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Nigeria Bride Goes Viral As She Arrive Her Wedding Anniversary In Giant Balloon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Bride Goes Viral As She Arrive Her Wedding Anniversary In Giant Balloon (2421 Views)

Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K / Excited Bride Goes Gaga, Removes Her Wig At A Wedding / Nigeria Bride Carries Groom On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Bride Goes Viral As She Arrive Her Wedding Anniversary In Giant Balloon by TrendingGist: 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
A Nigerian bride has gone viral and even made it to international publications after she arrived at her wedding anniversary in a giant inflatable balloon.

Event planner Reverence, from Nigeria, wanted to celebrate her tenth wedding anniversary with her husband, Joseph Efoma-Oruerio in style. She wanted a unique entrance so she did just that.

She ordered a giant inflatable balloon to make her grand entrance into the venue, even if it cost her $500 and had to be shipped from Dubai.

At the reception, which held in Warri, Nigeria, Reverence shocked her guests as she rolled in with the transparent ball.

Reverence, 35, and husband Joseph, 51, invited friends and family to celebrate the special day with them.

She said: "The idea came from watching my kids playing in the pool with a balloon. I started thinking of how a bride could make an entrance into her wedding in a balloon. I searched online for life-size balloons and eventually bought one from Dubai for $500.

"It was the first time the guests saw a bride in a balloon, they screamed so much with excitement. It was the highlight of the event."

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/nigerian-bride-goes-viral-as-she-arrives-her-wedding-anniversary-in-a-giant-inflatable-balloon

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bride Goes Viral As She Arrive Her Wedding Anniversary In Giant Balloon by TrendingGist: 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2019

Re: Nigeria Bride Goes Viral As She Arrive Her Wedding Anniversary In Giant Balloon by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
Wow wow just wow grin

I pray the marriage last ....
Re: Nigeria Bride Goes Viral As She Arrive Her Wedding Anniversary In Giant Balloon by samak12(f): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Bride Goes Viral As She Arrive Her Wedding Anniversary In Giant Balloon by fireback: 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
Wow love this
Re: Nigeria Bride Goes Viral As She Arrive Her Wedding Anniversary In Giant Balloon by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
My dream wedding kiss kiss
Future hubby hope you ready to scatter the dance floor with me that day?
Re: Nigeria Bride Goes Viral As She Arrive Her Wedding Anniversary In Giant Balloon by luvyaself95(m): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
The look on her husband in the third picture is saying something.
Re: Nigeria Bride Goes Viral As She Arrive Her Wedding Anniversary In Giant Balloon by TrendingGist: 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigeria Bride Goes Viral As She Arrive Her Wedding Anniversary In Giant Balloon by habsydiamond(m): 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
Iyen naa daa.. giant balloon undecided

Re: Nigeria Bride Goes Viral As She Arrive Her Wedding Anniversary In Giant Balloon by MrHistorian: 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
Radarada!
Re: Nigeria Bride Goes Viral As She Arrive Her Wedding Anniversary In Giant Balloon by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
Wierd things people do for a mere ceremonial occasion
Re: Nigeria Bride Goes Viral As She Arrive Her Wedding Anniversary In Giant Balloon by wiseone28: 12:17am On Oct 22, 2019
White people don't have time for this cos they know marriage is a contract. In few years time they will divorce and move on to another partner angry

Re: Nigeria Bride Goes Viral As She Arrive Her Wedding Anniversary In Giant Balloon by boss1310(m): 4:18am On Oct 22, 2019
Zita55:
Wow wow just wow grin

I pray the marriage last ....
their wedding is already ten years and counting

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Bride Goes Viral As She Arrive Her Wedding Anniversary In Giant Balloon by Clinghton: 6:39am On Oct 22, 2019
She was avoiding village peoples touch

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Mere Coincidence Or She Is Up To Something? / Can A Girl Of 21yrs Marry A Man Of 38years / Why Men Are Becoming Weaker and Women Are Becoming Stronger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.