Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Should I Continue The Relationship Or What - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue The Relationship Or What (866 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue The Relationship Or What by dogtails(m): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2018
I will try to make dis brief,They is a girl I met in 2016 and I kinda liked her so I told her about my feelings and she said if I was truely serious about her I should give her time in which I did...There was a certain day I was with her in her hostel when her friend came over and she introduced her friend to me...Note the girl I was inlove with has a default which is communication,She Dosent know how to call or even pick her calls which her close friends have even complained about..She schools in Edo while am serving in Ogun state but we both stay in warri,Along d line one thing led to another and I became really close to her bestie and I invited her over and we both had little romance but not sex but unfortunately my soon to be girlfriend found out cos her friend told her everything..I regretted my actions and apologized for close to months before she forgave me,according to her she still loves me and has forgiven me but she still thinks about it..My issue now is we both talk very well now but if I don't call her she never bothers to call or even reply my text but any time I bring up f issue she keeps saying that's her default...been calling her now since Sunday but she hasn't replied my text and keep busying my calls...I still love her but I honestly need advice from u guys and for the record she's not d promiscuous type but what do you suggest I do guys??
Re: Should I Continue The Relationship Or What by ibkayee(f): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2018
Lol which relationship are you asking if you should continue? The one she's already ended or what?

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue The Relationship Or What by Olalan(m): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2018
Not returned your calls or text since Sunday indicates she has lost interest in the relationship, maybe it's difficult for her to forgive your wicked act......
BTW you need to make her trust and love you again and if she's not willing to let go of the past maybe it's time you move on
Re: Should I Continue The Relationship Or What by delugajackson: 11:20am On Jul 21, 2018
She's a reserved kind of person. Not every one fancies calls and texts. Sometimes they prefer real or face to face conversations. You just deal with it. But then, you made a fool out of yourself by getting entangled with her friend. How did you expect her to feel afterwards? She might forgive but she may not forget.

The truth is obvious, she has lost interest in the relationship and it will be hard for you both to be together in love again. If ever you both get back together, believe me it will be the most boring relationship ever and I doubt if it will last longer than my Nokia 3310 battery.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Continue The Relationship Or What by dulux07(m): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2018
Like you said, she's not the promiscuous type, but you are, for having something to do with her friend, so your not her type, i guess she's trying to move on, so let her be.
Re: Should I Continue The Relationship Or What by heffem(m): 11:23am On Jul 21, 2018
one day I dey go oshodi from mile2, the bus wey I enter spoil before sanya bus stop and I never pay the conductor...sharpaly I just come down enter another bus ...
Re: Should I Continue The Relationship Or What by Homeboiy: 11:23am On Jul 21, 2018
See you, too too get sense abi
u romance her friend and your expecting her to just overlook it

guy I was once in your shoes and she showed me pepper

Better go your way
Re: Should I Continue The Relationship Or What by ITbomb(m): 11:37am On Jul 21, 2018
All these long distance people that depends on phone to build relationships
Re: Should I Continue The Relationship Or What by gabbijason(m): 11:40am On Jul 21, 2018
Google it
Re: Should I Continue The Relationship Or What by dogtails(m): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2018
Olalan:
Not returned your calls or text since Sunday indicates she has lost interest in the relationship, maybe it's difficult for her to forgive your wicked act......
BTW you need to make her trust and love you again and if she's not willing to let go of the past maybe it's time you move on
Funny thing we spoke pretty well on Saturday evening and I overheard her telling her sibling to stop disturbing cos she's talking with her boyfriend and how do I gain her trust again
Re: Should I Continue The Relationship Or What by dogtails(m): 11:52am On Jul 21, 2018
ITbomb:
All these long distance people that depends on phone to build relationships
Bros we both stay in the same town
Re: Should I Continue The Relationship Or What by dogtails(m): 11:52am On Jul 21, 2018
Homeboiy:
See you, too too get sense abi
u romance her friend and your expecting her to just overlook it

guy I was once in your shoes and she showed me pepper

Better go your way
Baba how did you go about it
Re: Should I Continue The Relationship Or What by ojun50(m): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
continue u have time
Re: Should I Continue The Relationship Or What by geezyk(m): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
Either she's going through something or she's lost interest In you, don't call her anymore, and if she doesn't come running back to you, just end the relationship there..

(1) (Reply)

No Waste: Couple Shares Food By Themselves At Their Wedding Reception / 7 Advantages Of Using Different Sex Positions / If A Woman Possess These 7 Qualities, Never Let Her Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.