Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) (92299 Views)

Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) / Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics / Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by TrillionBrains(m): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
[url=trillionclues.com] Nothing this woman cannot do.[/url] Let's just applaud her Human attitude ��

Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
Dis woman own don dey too much self.....but i love her
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by Dollarship(m): 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
ramark21:
Pls
I need a help of N5000
Acc : 0214510385
GT bank
for what
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by FODA(m): 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
izuch:

What is the size and population of the country, how many states and local governments do they have, how many ethnic tribes do they have? The list of rhethorics is endless, my point being that the kind of problems we have they do not have.
so pmb did not know our population,states,local govt,ethnic groups and tribes of Nigeria before he came out and gave zombies empty promises? don't let me vex for you sir.

Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
izuch:

What is the size and population of the country, how many states and local governments do they have, how many ethnic tribes do they have? The list of rhethorics is endless, my point being that the kind of problems we have they do not have.
everybody carry im cross. There's no country without problem. D question is how do they go about solving them? Is it by window dressing, lip service of never ending promises of "we will..." or serious heartfelt commitment 2 serve our fatherland? Its not by d size of ur problem. Its d size of ur heart
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by Originality007: 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
chinjo:
This is a president for crying out loud. Meanwhile one yeye fake slay queens will be bothering us with news on how she travelled from ABUJA to Lagos to meet a guy who actually lives in Ogun and how she is been fed with yam and palm oil for 3 days. Girls u better learn from this woman.

Lolz.... but that guy no try at all, how u go invite a girl come all the way from Abj to Lagos later change to Ogun state con dey dey feed are Yam and palm oil, wen she no b Oracle

1 Like

Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lol..
chinjo:
This is a president for crying out loud. Meanwhile one yeye fake slay queens will be bothering us with news on how she travelled from ABUJA to Lagos to meet a guy who actually lives in Ogun and how she is been fed with yam and palm oil for 3 days. Girls u better learn from this woman.
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by artworks1: 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
chinjo:
grin grin grin
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
Its good for d gal,next time she no go try am again
Originality007:

Lolz.... but that guy no try at all, how u go invite a girl come all the way from Abj to Lagos later change to Ogun state con dey dey feed are Yam and palm oil, wen she no b Oracle
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by semyman: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
Even if Buhari clear gutter and pound yam, looters and their cursed associates will still not be impressed, so forget the hype. Our clime and orientation are variant
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
Dollarship:
for what
it's a financial issue
did you want to help?
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by Amberon11: 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
She is not stingy. White people do not have the culture/habit of bringing other people to do stuff they can easily do for themselves.

When I visited my friend then in Europe, his landlord was a member of their parliament. This man was the one fixing the curtains for my friend. I was shocked.
MrRabbi:
The Woman go stingy no be small oo

3 Likes

Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by TheUbermensch: 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
Split Nigeria. We are not compatible.
Oodua Republic for Yoruba people.
Biafra for Igbo people.
Arewa Republic for North West and North East.
Middle belt for minorities in the North.
Niger Delta Republic for Minorities in the South.
May you live long for this comment.

2 Likes

Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
MrRabbi:
Na them, buharists , they will OK it when buhari allocate £20bilion to paint his cow house
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by Therealev: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
Gggg102:
how do we know she isn't pulling a fayose pomo trick

Why would she ? It's not as if she's contesting for a post. She's already a President, so she doesnt need all the facade.
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
She's a good hugger and a painter.
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by TheUbermensch: 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
izuch:
You can't compare her with our presidents, dem no get problem. No Boko Haram, no Fulani herdsmen, no MEND, no IPOB, no SARS wahala, no opposition party wahala, no thief thief of government money, in short the list too plenty. That is why she can afford to have plenty time to paint house.

This is a weak argument.

Why then is the president the GCFR if he can't make decisions as regards his security. Lol.

A true GCFR would have decimated the terrorist lots in this country in no time.
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
almost everyone here paints his/her house.. onyibo lifestyle na simple lifestyle naaaa
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nigeria president is not my problem, I cherish good people and good things. So me I am looking at my Crush. I love you dear
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
When Fayose was cutting ponmo, it was eye service and mediocrity but for the Croatian president, it's simplicity.

Nigerians are hypocrites. If Buhari does this, they would say it's for 2019.
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by neweraomo: 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
GMbuharii:
Like for Kolinda Kitarovic.

Share for Buhari.
you are very stupid to even compare the living with the walking dead

3 Likes

Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
Oritzy:
One the day of the Presidential election am Voting this woman.

She needs to be the president of two countries. Nigeria and Croatia

All because of her sexual packages. Konji ko kee u, useless thing.
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by Theoigios(m): 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
izuch:

If you're talking about population I can give you a list of countries with larger population and they are doing better, we shouldn't use out issues as an excuse for not developing, other countries learnt to overcome their issues and move forward.

Nigeria has a chance to move forward even eight the large population, but majority of the people who make up the numbers don't have brains to think with anymore.

A country where one idiot travelled from Abuja to Lagos in Ogun state without transport farr to return home should shit happen, or a country where 19yr old knows how to stab a person...

1 Like

Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by Uvuru: 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
While our Finance minister is busy forging her NYSC cert

1 Like

Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by stagger: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
Biafra for Igbo people.

You see how stupid you are? In Rivers state alone, how many tribes are there? Now you want all the various tribes in the middle belt and Niger delta to live together, but your own tribe cannot live with others. You want to be alone.

No let me curse you.
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by Platony(m): 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
MrRabbi:

How??
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by Afamed: 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
MrRabbi:
What has that got to do with stinginess. Perhaps it doesn't not occur to you that she might want to do it to exercise herself? The way most of you reason ehhhhhh.
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by homebase(m): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
What! 195k? And this is a poor country?

[qoute]author=Dadamaril post=69588530]Call me when you have pictures of her taking a shit... Hehe dey smell... Nonsense post.

By the way, The minimum wage in Croatia is 195k plus. Just imagine[/quote]
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by thunderbabs: 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
Olalan:
Truth is oyinbo lifestyle is quite different from ours......... and its a function of how both society view human life

Trump na oyibo oo and very saucy with no manners. So ad we havr dem good, we have dem bad. White or black
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by Danelo(m): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
MrRabbi:
She's not stingy, she's selfless
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by mt77: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
That's ok if she chooses to do that. Meanwhile you can move your business forward by reading the article on: www.lekkibusinessjournal.com/be-innovative/
Re: Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
Biafra for Igbo people.
the only solution to Nigeria problems

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack / The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.