Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,055 members, 7,828,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics - Sports (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics (104318 Views)

Super Falcons Beat Banyana Banyana (0-1 Agg) - Qualify For Paris 2024 Olympics / Nigeria's D’Tigress Finish 8th At FIBA Women's Basketball World Cup / D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by carbonado(m): 11:13am On Oct 10, 2023
lovewins:

Yes. I meant Nigeria and Senegal.

I'll group them into 2 groups of non- negotiables and negotiables:

Non- Negotiables
Amy Okonkwo
Tomi Taiwo
Promise Amukamara
Victoria Macaulay
Lauren Ebo
Musa Murjanatu
Pallas Akpannah
Adaora Elonu
Ezinne Kalu

Negotiables
Elizabeth Balogun
Sarah Ogoke (pretty sure she'll make the team, but her shooting is horrible)
Nicole Enabosi
Blessing Ejiofor
Ifunaya Okoro

What do you guys think
Do not blame their fans, they have not beaten Nigeria in a long time, and they now too well, than African teams struggle against European team, Senegal would have been out at the group stage at the afrobsket, what saved them was the format used.
well my squad
1) Ezinne
-2) Promise.
3) Victoria
4) Amy
5)Nyingifa
6) Adaora
-7)Chidom(she should come out retirement) , we still need an experienced center.
cool Pallas Kunaiyi
9) Elizabeth Balogun

I think it is time to invite Micheala Onyekwere, if you see her bio, she has just Nigerian on it, and i think, she will want to be in the fold, she used to have the Nigerian and USA flag on her i.g,however, now, it is just the Nigeria flag. Also, i think Queen Egbo will be a good addition.

The rest can fight it out
- Sarah Ogoke : is a shooting guard, however, her shooting form has not been to good lately

-Tomi Taiwo : is a good shooter, but she is a set shooter, if her feet her not set a certain way, the likelyhood of her missing the shot is high, because she want to set before the ball gets to her, this makes her give the ball up early, in essence she can not play as a point guard, unfortunately,she is also small, which means we will giving up length,size, also her defence does not seem really strong compared to the likes of Ezinne, i will need her to be able to shoot the ball in different ways, off the drible e.t.c, she is one for the future if she keeps developing.

- Lauren Ebo: i do not know why she did not play at the afrobasket, i like her size, we do not have such big girls, we will need that, especially when we play against team that have a lot of size, i still cant judge how good she is or her form as we did not get to see her at afrobasket, only highlights of her college games on youtube were what we were able to see. I will like to see a full game.
-Nicole Enabosi :you know nicole will always slash to that basket, she will get to the line, no matter what.
-Musa :she has really improved and i am loving it, the only thing i do not like is she tend to miss some layups you will not expect her to miss, she needs to work on it
Ejiafor: still developing
- Adeyeye: still developing.
-

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by lovewins: 10:49am On Jan 22
The 2024 olympic qualifying round begins less than 3 weeks from now (Starts 8th February) and we don't have a roster announced yet neither has a training camp opened.

Hopefully it gets announced soon and the ladies get called into camp early enough to prepare.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by carbonado(m): 3:24pm On Jan 23
lovewins:
The 2024 olympic qualifying round begins less than 3 weeks from now (Starts 8th February) and we don't have a roster announced yet neither has a training camp opened.

Hopefully it gets announced soon and the ladies get called into camp early enough to prepare.
...was thinking along this line yesterday, the good part is that most off our ladies are in good form as leagues are on at the moment all over Europe...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by lovewins: 5:43pm On Jan 23
carbonado:
...was thinking along this line yesterday, the good part is that most off our ladies are in good form as leagues are on at the moment all over Europe...

When you say most who exactly do you mean?

Are you referring to the squad of the last afrobasket or is that old squad included? We need a roster so we can objectively analyse. The quality of league where the play also matters. Amy Okonkwo is doing very well in France putting up big numbers.

Oderah is also doing well but she's sadly retired. We however have a replacement though I do not think she'll get called up.

Kiki Iriafen who currently players on the Stanford women's basketball team is having one heck of a season. Watched most of her game this season and she's been a monster. She had a season high of 36 points in their last game and won ESPN national player of the weak yesterday and she's just a junior. That is one person I'll love to see soon in the Dtigress.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by lovewins: 5:51pm On Jan 23
BTW, the USA team who we will be playing have already announced a training camp roster of 16 players. They are coming guns blazing even though they've already qualified. They called up the best of the best.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by carbonado(m): 6:05pm On Jan 23
lovewins:

Are you referring to the squad of the last afrobasket or is that old squad included? We need a roster so we can objectively analyse. The quality of league where the play also matters. Amy Okonkwo is doing very well in France putting up big numbers.

Oderah is also doing well but she's sadly retired. We however have a replacement though I do not think she'll get called up.

Kiki Iriafen who currently players on the Stanford women's basketball team is having one heck of a season. Watched most of her game this season and she's been a monster. She had a season high of 36 points in their last game and won ESPN national player of the weak yesterday and she's just a junior. That is one person I'll love to see soon in the Dtigress.
....I am including the old and new, i honestly believe part of the old set will get their callup now, i have been following Kiki and the Stanford squad all season long,however she will not get that call up yet, as qualifiers will clash with NCAA being on,i do believe if we qualify for Olympics proper, she will get her call up, there is another Nigeria in stanford, Nunu Ogara i thinks is her name, also stanford is also suppose to get another Nigerian freshman next season who is a guard. Kiki is really impressive, she plays like Nneka Ogwumike, also there is a freshman guard in Duke, Chioma Okanawan, she plays really really hard, my kind of high energy player. Anyway, as regards the leagues being on, Amy plays in France(Landerneu), Nicole in France too(Toulouse, i hope i got the spelling right), Lauren Ebo plays in Turkey(Balediyespor Tugutlu or sometime like that), Adeyeye also plays in france, Musa also is overseas at the moment, i think europe, could not get the name of the club, her highlights came into y feed a few days ago on instagram, Ezinne in Italy(Oxygen Roma or something like that), Promise and VIctoria play in Russia. Pallas is also in either italy of france, not too sure where, I also feel Micheala will get her call up this time, i think she plays her wnba off season basket in one turkish team.... i also wish they can release the squad list on time.
Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by carbonado(m): 6:09pm On Jan 23
lovewins:
BTW, the USA team who we will be playing have already announced a training camp roster of 16 players. They are coming guns blazing even though they've already qualified. They called up the best of the best.
...lol... do not want to even think about it, i think they want to make up for all the flaws of their male team at this olympics, they ill also bring the big boys to the Mens olympics, they sure want to show dominance....lol....
Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by lovewins: 6:58pm On Jan 23
carbonado:
....I am including the old and new, i honestly believe part of the old set will get their callup now, i have been following Kiki and the Stanford squad all season long,however she will not get that call up yet, as qualifiers will clash with NCAA being on,i do believe if we qualify for Olympics proper, she will get her call up, there is another Nigeria in stanford, Nunu Ogara i thinks is her name, also stanford is also suppose to get another Nigerian freshman next season who is a guard. Kiki is really impressive, she plays like Nneka Ogwumike, also there is a freshman guard in Duke, Chioma Okanawan, she plays really really hard, my kind of high energy player. Anyway, as regards the leagues being on, Amy plays in France(Landerneu), Nicole in France too(Toulouse, i hope i got the spelling right), Lauren Ebo plays in Turkey(Balediyespor Tugutlu or sometime like that), Adeyeye also plays in france, Musa also is overseas at the moment, i think europe, could not get the name of the club, her highlights came into y feed a few days ago on instagram, Ezinne in Italy(Oxygen Roma or something like that), Promise and VIctoria play in Russia. Pallas is also in either italy of france, not too sure where, I also feel Micheala will get her call up this time, i think she plays her wnba off season basket in one turkish team.... i also wish they can release the squad list on time.

Yea, I know Nunu Agara. I've seen practically most of not all of Stanford's game this season. I didn't include her cause she's in her freshman year and gets limited minutes. There's potential there though. To your point, Kiki is more of a hybrid of Nneka and Aja Wilson. Was hoping she'll add to her game the 3 point game and she surprised all of us by making 2 back to back 3s in her last game (first made 3s on her professional career).

Oluchi is also doing well with Duke. Really saw her play when Stanford played Duke, her last play though led to Duke's loss. I however do not think she's better that those we have currently in the team.

Really do hope Promise, Victoria and Kalu are rostered. Tomi Taiwo can serve as backup; she played for customs at the just concluded BAL.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by carbonado(m): 8:32pm On Jan 23
lovewins:

Yea, I know Nunu Agara. I've seen practically most of not all of Stanford's game this season. I didn't include her cause she's in her freshman year and gets limited minutes. There's potential there though. To your point, Kiki is more of a hybrid of Nneka and Aja Wilson. Was hoping she'll add to her game the 3 point game and she surprised all of us by making 2 back to back 3s in her last game (first made 3s on her professional career).

Oluchi is also doing well with Duke. Really saw her play when Stanford played Duke, her last play though led to Duke's loss. I however do not think she's better that those we have currently in the team.

Really do hope Promise, Victoria and Kalu are rostered. Tomi Taiwo can serve as backup; she played for customs at the just concluded BAL.
.....My mindset for Oluchi and Kiki is that they are the future, if you get me, the next generation, i know that play you talked about, that Oluchi got blocked. I am sure she will learn alot from the block, i think Brink was the one that blocked her. Let see what the federations pulls out of their hat this time...we wait...
Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by PDPGuy: 9:21pm On Jan 24
lovewins:

Not only is Kiki an excellent forward, she also got smarts to be majoring in Design Engineering at Stanford of all schools!

Hopefully, she’ll be part of the roster in Paris
Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by Redman44(m): 12:47am On Jan 25
Ifunanya Okoro is better than some of the names being mentioned on this thread. Where are you placing her? Okoro was great during last year's Afrobasket for Women in Kigali, Rwanda. She played well. Check her stats. She should be on the merit list for the Olympic Qualifiers in February. I am rooting for her 100%. She is Nigerian raised who moved to Kenya Ports Authority ( KPA ) where she has made her mark. I believe Okoro will do well professionally in Europe.

Ogoke is due for retirement. She should be drafted into the Management team of D'tigress . She has a future with the team not as the Coach, but as part of the Management Squad. I am a huge fan of Sarah Ogoke, but it is time for her to RETIRE. As for Kalu and the 2021 Dtigress Squad, they are welcome back into the new order taking shape.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by Redman44(m): 1:00am On Jan 25
I just found out that Ifunanya Okoro plays for Tindastoll in Iceland. She is already playing in Europe. This is very interesting. She has been scoring an average of 20 points per game for Tindastoll. So, why are we not talking about Okoro? We need her next month at the Qualifiers for the Olympics.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by lovewins: 2:46am On Jan 25
Redman44:
Ifunanya Okoro is better than some of the names being mentioned on this thread. Where are you placing her? Okoro was great during last year's Afrobasket for Women in Kigali, Rwanda. She played well. Check her stats. She should be on the merit list for the Olympic Qualifiers in February. I am rooting for her 100%. She is Nigerian raised who moved to Kenya Ports Authority ( KPA ) where she has made her mark. I believe Okoro will do well professionally in Europe.

Ogoke is due for retirement. She should be drafted into the Management team of D'tigress . She has a future with the team not as the Coach, but as part of the Management Squad. I am a huge fan of Sarah Ogoke, but it is time for her to RETIRE. As for Kalu and the 2021 Dtigress Squad, they are welcome back into the new order taking shape.

First, I agree that Ogoke should retire. I already said here months ago I don't think she should make the team. I however think she would being the captain at the moment. She was atrocious at the last Afrobasket and she isn't even playing professionally at the moment.

On Okoro, I disagree. The last Afrobasket was the time for her to make a case for herself and she in my opinion didn't do that. She had one or two average games at best but didn't give any spectacular display to justify making the roster on merit. Also, you have to consider the competition for better context. She's a Guard and will probably be battling for a spot with the likes of Promise and Kalu and you can't objectively say she's better than both of them. She has a lower 3% point percentage than them, she pales in defence compared to them and of course can't run the floor the way they both do. Important to note that the quality of league she's played in (Kenya and now Iceland) compared to the quality of opposition we will face at the Olympics (the very best in the world) is also a disadvantage for her.

I however think she should at least make the training camp roster to fight for a place.
Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by lovewins: 2:48am On Jan 25
PDPGuy:

Not only is Kiki an excellent forward, she also got smarts to be majoring in Design Engineering at Stanford of all schools!

Hopefully, she’ll be part of the roster in Paris

That you are in Stanford alone shows you're likely a nerd. To now major in design engineering? She's her.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by PDPGuy: 4:53am On Jan 25
THE General Manager of Nigeria Basketball National Teams, Musa Adamu, has assured Nigerians of the readiness of reigning African basketball champions, D’Tigress, to do well and make Nigerians proud at the FIBA Women’s Olympic qualifiers tournament, billed to hold February 8-11 in Belgium.

In a chat, Adamu acknowledged that there were palpable concerns by stakeholders and enthusiasts of Nigerian basketball, as the D’Tigress had not resumed camping ahead of the tournament.

He was quick to, however, explain that unlike football, where the governing body makes it mandatory for clubs to release invited players two weeks before the tournament, it is different with basketball.

“Football governing body makes it mandatory for clubs to release invited players two weeks before a championship. However, for FIBA organised tournaments, it is just seven days before the event starts,” he explained.

“That the girls are not in camp yet, doesn’t mean the team won’t be ready. The coach knows the team and the players she needs. Right now, most of the girls are busy playing with their different clubs and colleges,” he assured.

The amiable administrator earnestly hopes the federal government releases the needed funds to ensure the participation of the D’Tigress in the tournament.
Courtesy of Real-news-magazine
Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by Redman44(m): 5:57am On Jan 25
lovewins:

First, I agree that Ogoke should retire. I already said here months ago I don't think she should make the team. I however think she would being the captain at the moment. She was atrocious at the last Afrobasket and she isn't even playing professionally at the moment.

On Okoro, I disagree. The last Afrobasket was the time for her to make a case for herself and she in my opinion didn't do that. She had one or two average games at best but didn't give any spectacular display to justify making the roster on merit. Also, you have to consider the competition for better context. She's a Guard and will probably be battling for a spot with the likes of Promise and Kalu and you can't objectively say she's better than both of them. She has a lower 3% point percentage than them, she pales in defence compared to them and of course can't run the floor the way they both do. Important to note that the quality of league she's played in (Kenya and now Iceland) compared to the quality of opposition we will face at the Olympics (the very best in the world) is also a disadvantage for her.

I however think she should at least make the training camp roster to fight for a place.

Note that Okoro did not get enough playing time on the court. She was used sparingly throughout Afro basket in Kigali last year. Yet, she showed lots of courage and promised. At least, she is now playing in Europe. Iceland is a good starting point. She will move to clubs in Spain, France etc as time goes on. She is still young. She is 24. We should not forget that Ifunanya Okoro will play in European Inter Club tournaments where her club will play against clubs from major European countries. I believe she will gain more experience as time goes on. Cheers.
Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by Redman44(m): 6:03am On Jan 25
lovewins:

Yes, Ogoke should retire. She has been playing for Dtigress since around 2015. The captain's band should be given to Pallas Kunaiyi Akpanah or Elizabeth Balogun. Balogun is preferable for me because she has leadership traits. Adaora Elonu can continue as Captain if she is coming back to the fold.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by lovewins: 6:45am On Jan 25
Redman44:

Note that Okoro did not get enough playing time on the court. She was used sparingly throughout Afro basket in Kigali last year. Yet, she showed lots of courage and promised. At least, she is now playing in Europe. Iceland is a good starting point. She will move to clubs in Spain, France etc as time goes on. She is still young. She is 24. We should not forget that Ifunanya Okoro will play in European Inter Club tournaments where her club will play against clubs from major European countries. I believe she will gain more experience as time goes on. Cheers.

This isn't exactly correct o. She played more minutes than 80% of the team (according to the FIBA website). She had more minutes than Tomi Taiwo, Musa, Nicole and Pallas amongst others. Tomi despite playing lesser minutes found a way to distinguish herself using her 3 points shots and was recognised for it.

Don't get me wrong, I am rooting for her and hopes she goes on to do big things. But factually, if it's on merit she ain't make the team. I however think she should be given the opportunity to fight for a place.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by lovewins: 6:52am On Jan 25
Redman44:

Yes, Ogoke should retire. She has been playing for Dtigress since around 2015. The captain's band should be given to Pallas Kunaiyi Akpanah or Elizabeth Balogun. Balogun is preferable for me because she has leadership traits. Adaora Elonu can continue as Captain if she is coming back to the fold.

I really don't care how long Sarah has been playing for the team, as long as she continues to deliver. Diana Tuarasi was at the 2004 Olympics and she still made the USA training roster at 41 because she continues to deliver at a high level (many US fans do not like this though cause they have younger guards who can do better and should be given a chance).

Problem with Sarah is, she was atrocious at the last Afrobasket and the Qualifiers/Olympics have far better opponents. Giving her a spot out of a 12 woman roster puts the team at a disadvantage.

She couldn't make shots to save her life and isn't even playing professionally at the moment. Dint know how to justify that. This is Nigeria sha, she'll make the team. I hope they surprise.me sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by carbonado(m): 8:22pm On Jan 26
Redman44:
I just found out that Ifunanya Okoro plays for Tindastoll in Iceland. She is already playing in Europe. This is very interesting. She has been scoring an average of 20 points per game for Tindastoll. So, why are we not talking about Okoro? We need her next month at the Qualifiers for the Olympics.
...Ifunanya Okoro is a good player,however,if Promise and Ezinne are coming back,she probably will not see much playing time as she is not a quick as any of the 2 players. Promise is showing out in Russia. See ehn,I like Okoro, however,if Ezinne and promise are coming back,it will be hard,maybe Sarah has to be dropped,however,there is also Taiwo that brings something totally different. Well,it is in the coaches hands on how she wants to construct her team on who should be her 4 guards that will be at the Olympics qualifiers.Also note that there is Elizabeth Balogun also as one of the shooting guards..Maybe the coach will take 2 point guards and 2 or 3 shooting guards,time will tell. All in all...players that will fight for the guard positions that we know off are Ezinne,promise,Sarah, Ifunanya, Taiwo.....

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by carbonado(m): 8:36pm On Jan 26
lovewins:

I really don't care how long Sarah has been playing for the team, as long as she continues to deliver. Diana Tuarasi was at the 2004 Olympics and she still made the USA training roster at 41 because she continues to deliver at a high level (many US fans do not like this though cause they have younger guards who can do better and should be given a chance).

Problem with Sarah is, she was atrocious at the last Afrobasket and the Qualifiers/Olympics have far better opponents. Giving her a spot out of a 12 woman roster puts the team at a disadvantage.

She couldn't make shots to save her life and isn't even playing professionally at the moment. Dint know how to justify that. This is Nigeria sha, she'll make the team. I hope they surprise.me sha.
..Sarah is in Med school at the moment,not an easy fit to combine that with basketball.Sarah was the only old squad that made it to the kangaroo trials the federation did,this is also as a result of the fact that she was available in the U.S at the time due to she being in Med school. I also believed that the Federation had to last minute make adjustment to add some of the old squad, this include Pallas,Amy,Musa, Elizabeth, Sarah,Nicole. Non of these players made it to trials that was conducted in the U.S, however,they were added to the squad last minute. Sarah has lost form for sure. Last last,we have just 2 weeks to go...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by lovewins: 2:28pm On Jan 30
9 days to to the commencement of the Olympics qualifiers and we are yet to have a roster. What this means is that training camp will be maximum 2-3 days.

Really hope this doesn't come back to bite us.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by PDPGuy: 12:26am On Feb 02
D’Tigress OQT rooster has finally been released!

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by PDPGuy: 11:48am On Feb 03
Here’s the Women’s OQT schedule..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by Redman44(m): 12:46am On Feb 06
D'tigress are already in Camp.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by PDPGuy: 4:17am On Feb 06
A very formidable Team USA rooster!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by Redman44(m): 6:14am On Feb 06
PDPGuy:

I think Dtigress can beat Belgium and Senegal. And give the Americans a tough game. It is all about FOCUS and TACTICS.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by lovewins: 9:17am On Feb 06
Redman44:

I think Dtigress can beat Belgium and Senegal. And give the Americans a tough game. It is all about FOCUS and TACTICS.

We have to win th Senegal game or we are out. The USA have already qualified so there are only 2 spots left to fill.

We have just one job, beat Senegal and we qualify.

That way we can play USA and Belgium knowing we have nothing to lose.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by lovewins: 9:21am On Feb 06
PDPGuy:

Their training camp roster was already indicative of the kind of squad they are bringing. This again brings to the fore why Arike Ogunbowale isn't considering switching allegiances. It's obvious she won't make the Olympics team seeing she didn't even make the qualifying round. A'ja Wilson and Chelsea Gray were excused cause A'ja had prior commitments and Cheltis nursing an injury. These players both have a sure slot for Paris. Really can't see how Arike makes the team cause she's a liability defensively (even though she improved on it last season).

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by carbonado(m): 2:20pm On Feb 06
Redman44:

... Absolutely, however,we do not have too much experience on the low post, so am wondering how we would stop messeman down-low,hence why,I would have loved the inclusion of Victoria Macaulay,not only is she a good offensive player,she also plays good defence. To be honest we have a slim chance of heating them has we are still experimenting in my opinion. Note, Belgium is current European champion.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by carbonado(m): 2:22pm On Feb 06
Redman44:

..Also if Senegal should beat us,we should just be waiting for another 4 years,or maybe we can get in due to being the wild card,that is if there will be any need for using the wild card criteria.
Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by carbonado(m): 2:26pm On Feb 06
lovewins:

Their training camp roster was already indicative of the kind of squad they are bringing. This again brings to the fore why Arike Ogunbowale isn't considering switching allegiances. It's obvious she won't make the Olympics team seeing she didn't even make the qualifying round. A'ja Wilson and Chelsea Gray were excused cause A'ja had prior commitments and Cheltis nursing an injury. These players both have a sure slot for Paris. Really can't see how Arike makes the team cause she's a liability defensively (even though she improved on it last season).
....she simply does not rate us plain and simple, we can chase others talents In Micheala Onyekwere, Queen Egbo..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (99) (Reply)

How To Turn #150 Into #4,000,000 This Weekend + (bet9ja Booking Number) / Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) / Salaries Of Nigerian Premier League Players.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.