Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Footballer Asamoah Gyan Files For Divorce From His Wif Demands DNA Test For Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Footballer Asamoah Gyan Files For Divorce From His Wif Demands DNA Test For Kids (1451 Views)

Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years / Woman Files For Divorce From Husband After DNA Test Proved That He Is The Father / Ladies: If Your Husband Demands DNA Test... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Footballer Asamoah Gyan Files For Divorce From His Wif Demands DNA Test For Kids by nabegibeg: 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ghanaian football star, Asamoah Gyan has filed for divorce from his wife, Gifty Gyan, at the Divorce and Matrimonial Division of the High Court, Accra.

It is gathered that the footballer is seeking a dissolution of his five-year-old marriage to Gifty on grounds of irreconcilable differences. It is learnt that the couple have been separated for months with Gyan also denying paternity of their three children. To ascertain if the kids are his, he is also demanding a DNA test to be carried out on all three children.

There are talks that Gyan allegedly has a mistress he plans to marry as soon as the divorce from Gifty is final. His alleged mistress, Nina Atala was reportedly mistaken for his wife in June, at the grand opening of his new sports bar located in Osu, Accra.

She was also spotted with Gyan when he came to Ghana recently for his summer vacation, but Atala has continued to maintain that her relationship with Gyan is strictly a professional one. According to her, she owns a property that houses one of Gyan’s companies.

It would be recalled that Gyan was the one who scored the winning goal in Nigeria versus Ghana football match during the quarter-final of Africa Cup of Nations in 2008.

https://guardian.ng/life/asamoah-gyan-files-for-divorce-demands-dna-test-for-kids/

Re: Footballer Asamoah Gyan Files For Divorce From His Wif Demands DNA Test For Kids by Simiano: 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
FTC...
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE
grin
Re: Footballer Asamoah Gyan Files For Divorce From His Wif Demands DNA Test For Kids by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
You see side Chicks ehn....
Re: Footballer Asamoah Gyan Files For Divorce From His Wif Demands DNA Test For Kids by habsydiamond(m): 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
At last Saturday won take over from Gyan Sunday ooo... Na how side chicks dey destroy houses be this ooo

1 Like

Re: Footballer Asamoah Gyan Files For Divorce From His Wif Demands DNA Test For Kids by MissRaine69(f): 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
Side chicks never learn ...: if you are the mistress and he marries you, your side chick position becomes vacant who do you think is going to be fill it? Air? This is why side chicks who become wives are super paranoid they know the age old rule of “ how you got them is how you lose them” will apply at some point.
Re: Footballer Asamoah Gyan Files For Divorce From His Wif Demands DNA Test For Kids by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
Victorian biko come and see how a side chick has destroyed this family. U can see why i told u a wife ought not to relax when her husband is cheating. If u relax na so d sidechic go jus take over ur home and ur husband will be denying the kids u had for him. Thats how dangerious a sidechic can be if dem really mean ucheesy.
Re: Footballer Asamoah Gyan Files For Divorce From His Wif Demands DNA Test For Kids by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
MissRaine69:
Side chicks never learn ...: if you are the mistress and he marries you, your side chick position becomes vacant who do you think is going to be fill it? Air? This is why side chicks who become wives are super paranoid they know the age old rule of “ how you got them is how you lose them” will apply at some point.
i dont think the sidechic cares. All she wants is gyan's money. At least if he marries her she can easily have more access to his money than when being a sidechic.
Re: Footballer Asamoah Gyan Files For Divorce From His Wif Demands DNA Test For Kids by MissRaine69(f): 11:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
lefulefu:
i dont think the sidechic cares. All she wants is gyan's money. At least if he marries her she can easily have more access to his money than when being a sidechic.
That’s the problem with some women they forget they get old. And not all invest the money they get wisely.

1 Like

Re: Footballer Asamoah Gyan Files For Divorce From His Wif Demands DNA Test For Kids by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
MissRaine69:

That’s the problem with some women they forget they get old. And not all invest the money they get wisely.
dont bank on datcheesy.the sidechic might invest the money she collects from gyan but then being married to him will give her more access to his money. Gyan is just being foolish anyway. Breaking up this marriage cos of a sidechic.
Re: Footballer Asamoah Gyan Files For Divorce From His Wif Demands DNA Test For Kids by victorian(f): 7:12am On Oct 31, 2018
But lefulefu and everyone castigating the side chick. Note I am not supporting the side chick. But read the story and understand first.
Now, the footballer is insisting on DNA test on his three kids. Which means he has info or rumour those kids are not his. Or he feels they don't look or behave like him. Just take a look at those kids?

None look like the footballer! It's clear like crystals.

So what are we saying?

Which husband here will still stay with his wife if he feels his kids don't look or behave like him. It's either he will quietly go for DNA with those kids and when the result comes out, he will still file for divorce OR

he immediately gets enraged and feels he has been betrayed, makes it open and still go for DNA tests while threatheing and tell everyone who cares, if the results are negative, he's throwing her out with her kids. OR

he may start drinking but shocked to his bone marrow, are those kids truly mine?

But with a man who has money the last scenario won't happen to him.

Now most rich guys have gfs or side chicks, whom they confide in some times.

So it's not new he would want to start his life with his side chick, if he realise those kids are not his.

Let's not be myopic and place all our focus on side chick alone.

Why would the man insist on paternity test? Something the wife did was fishy.

Thats that's angle I am looking at

If you as a wife don't give your husband reason to throw you out or divorce u.. I wonder where he will start seeking for divorce?

The wife has some serious questions to answer but first do the DNA ..

Let's not scream side chick! Side chick! The wife nko? Her hands clean?
Re: Footballer Asamoah Gyan Files For Divorce From His Wif Demands DNA Test For Kids by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 31, 2018
victorian:
But lefulefu and everyone castigating the side chick. Note I am not supporting the side chick. But read the story and understand first.
Now, the footballer is insisting on DNA test on his three kids. Which means he has info or rumour those kids are not his. Or he feels they don't look or behave like him. Just take a look at those kids?

None look like the footballer! It's clear like crystals.

So what are we saying?

Which husband here will still stay with his wife if he feels his kids don't look or behave like him. It's either he will quietly go for DNA with those kids and when the result comes out, he will still file for divorce OR

he immediately gets enraged and feels he has been betrayed, makes it open and still go for DNA tests while threatheing and tell everyone who cares, if the results are negative, he's throwing her out with her kids. OR

he may start drinking but shocked to his bone marrow, are those kids truly mine?

But with a man who has money the last scenario won't happen to him.

Now most rich guys have gfs or side chicks, whom they confide in some times.

So it's not new he would want to start his life with his side chick, if he realise those kids are not his.

Let's not be myopic and place all our focus on side chick alone.

Why would the man insist on paternity test? Something the wife did was fishy.

Thats that's angle I am looking at

If you as a wife don't give your husband reason to throw you out or divorce u.. I wonder where he will start seeking for divorce?

The wife has some serious questions to answer but first do the DNA ..

Let's not scream side chick! Side chick! The wife nko? Her hands clean?
i am not disputing what u saying but he could just be bringing up d DNA issue cos he's just looking for a way to chase his wife out so as to make room for his sidechic. Wat if d DNA result come out positive nko?cheesy. Of course he ought to do a DNA test if he has some doubts in his heart. Its his right and besides he has the money to do it. By the way i have noticed that many african/black footballers hardly get married to wives who are loyal to them unlike their european counterparts. Just look at david beckham. He's still waxing stronger with victoria beckham. They got married when david beckham was just an upstart in football..or look at Wayne Rooney who married to his longterm girlfriend that he was dating when he was 3rd rate boxer. But for an african footballer wen dem don make am they start looking for slayqueens to wifecheesy. How u expect a slayqueen who got married to u for ur fame and money to be faithful to u.

1 Like

Re: Footballer Asamoah Gyan Files For Divorce From His Wif Demands DNA Test For Kids by victorian(f): 11:13am On Oct 31, 2018
lefulefu:
i am not disputing what u saying but he could just be bringing up d DNA issue cos he's just looking for a way to chase his wife out so as to make room for his sidechic. Wat if d DNA result come out positive nko?cheesy. Of course he ought to do a DNA test if he has some doubts in his heart. Its his right and besides he has the money to do it. By the way i have noticed that many african/black footballers hardly get married to wives who are loyal to them unlike their european counterparts. Just look at david beckham. He's still waxing stronger with victoria beckham. They got married when david beckham was just an upstart in football..or look at Wayne Rooney who married to his longterm girlfriend that he was dating when he was 3rd rate boxer. But for an african footballer wen dem don make am they start looking for slayqueens to wifecheesy. How u expect a slayqueen who got married to u for ur fame and money to be faithful to u.

If it's about breaking up with women that start up with men when they had nothing, and marrying slay queen afterwards it's synonymous with all African / Nigerian men.

A man will date his spec when he's made but when he's not made, he is as quiet and meek as mouse, that's for black men.
But white men, come rain and sunshine they will stick like glue.

So let's see if he will divorce her after the results of DNA comes out showing positive. But If it shows negative? Don't blame his actions.

So before we attack side chick, let wait for the results.
Re: Footballer Asamoah Gyan Files For Divorce From His Wif Demands DNA Test For Kids by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 31, 2018
victorian:

If it's about breaking up with women that start up with men when they had nothing, and marrying slay queen afterwards it's synonymous with all African / Nigerian men.

A man will date his spec when he's made but when he's not made, he is as quiet and meek as mouse, that's for black men.
But white men, come rain and sunshine they will stick like glue.

So let's see if he will divorce her after the results of DNA comes out showing positive. But If it shows negative? Don't blame his actions.

So before we attack side chick, let wait for the results.
a man who is not wealthy can still marry his speccheesy. U dont need to be a billioniare to marry a lady that has the physical assets or character u desire. I have said it b4cheesy. I have seen commercial drivers with attractive wives, barbers with beautiful curvy wives. The same ukwu wey daniella okeke get wey she dey flaunt for instagram and facebook dese men some of their wives get am in abundance. Its jus dat daniella okeke and co dey package demselves wich dem dey use deceive some guys wey go prefer use money to chase dem wen they are madecheesy.
Re: Footballer Asamoah Gyan Files For Divorce From His Wif Demands DNA Test For Kids by victorian(f): 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
lefulefu:
a man who is not wealthy can still marry his speccheesy. U dont need to be a billioniare to marry a lady that has the physical assets or character u desire. I have said it b4cheesy. I have seen commercial drivers with attractive wives, barbers with beautiful curvy wives. The same ukwu wey daniella okeke get wey she dey flaunt for instagram and facebook dese men some of their wives get am in abundance. Its jus dat daniella okeke and co dey package demselves wich dem dey use deceive some guys wey go prefer use money to chase dem wen they are madecheesy.

Na so.

(1) (Reply)

Hook Up With This Ever Young Pretty Lady Now! / Guy Bitten By Girlfriend's Father's Dog Start Barking Like Dog / Toke Makinwa Flashes Her Nipples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.