Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long (50348 Views)

Don't Be A Fool, No Lady Is Dating One Man / Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long by lexy2014: 7:05am On Jul 27, 2018
Colourich:
I'm just like you, I wonder how folks date for 10years and above, before anyone will come to utter gibberish about getting bored in marriage, marriage is not akin to dating.
ask oprah
Re: Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long by Jesus5656(m): 7:20am On Jul 27, 2018
beautyandbrains1:
....and I've been dating one man for 6 years and NOT BORED! Well, all thanks to LOVE and FRIENDSHIP!
lol
Re: Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long by onleek(m): 7:28am On Jul 27, 2018
Many of us are really good as a critic. While she was able to express discerning issues bordering her heart, many of us will still end up condemning such act. I will want to believe that majority here can think over people's challenges and so recommends solution while issues affecting their daily life and that of closer relatives are there killing them gradually.

I will submit that, you should sit and have reflection on your activities and know what befits you.

One way or the other, no matter what is making us looking same direction, we cannot see same things. The moment you realise a matter to be an issue, it will be so disturbing as you will be filled with thoughts of getting off such shit.
Re: Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long by Muzikluva(m): 7:44am On Jul 27, 2018
MissRaine69:
She has issues of commitment and trust deep rooted in a dysfunctional childhood. Not everyone experiences this but those with borderline personality disorder struggle with making,keeping and maintaining relationships.
Her inability to sustain a relationship is self sabotaging she rejects before she is rejected as that’s how low her self worth is.
Damn.. .iono if I am in love with you or your comment or with you and your comment grin grin grin grin grin grin Very deep analysis and you are so right girl!
Re: Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long by Simplybami(f): 7:51am On Jul 27, 2018
Colourich:
I'm just like you, I wonder how folks date for 10years and above, before anyone will come to utter gibberish about getting bored in marriage, marriage is not akin to dating.

Same here babe. I wonder how people date for so long. The mere thought of it is very terrifying.
Re: Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long by Paulosky1900: 8:40am On Jul 27, 2018
Donald95:
I pity your husband

My mum always tell me " Son, Marry from Home not street" These are the people she warned against.
seconded
Re: Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long by StanleyNdukauba: 9:21am On Jul 27, 2018
U need help fast contact Me for marriage counseling 07035452701
Re: Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 27, 2018
And when things goes down south eventually she will start looking for a God fearing Man. God must be so scary hence men fears him.
Re: Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long by StanleyNdukauba: 9:22am On Jul 27, 2018
sad sad sadU need help fast contact Me for marriage counseling 07035452701
Re: Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long by adisababa1234: 10:22am On Jul 27, 2018
Many of you think this is ordinary
the lady is possessed
there are marine forces tormenting her
and that same forces will make her get tired of her husband if she eventually marry.
You need deliverance
Re: Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long by Omooniya1: 10:36am On Jul 27, 2018
made4naijamusic:
Little or nothing is known about a certain girl named Maame Afiba Bessa, who says she’s an aspiring cardiologist and a humanitarian until she tweeted a daring summation on her wall concerning relationship. As soon as her tweet came up, torrents of comments began to flood in with varying reactions and most were not so friendly.

“The way I get bored dating one man for long. I really can’t even see myself getting with a man who doesn’t keep me intrigued and makes me laugh till I cry. That’s how soon the way you breathe will even start pissing me off,” she had tweeted.

Most, in a fit of anger, said she would never get married. Others called her grim names not fit for publication. However, Potpourri decided to dig into her background and found out that she has a medical condition that may be interfering with her show of affection, love and trust.

“A couple of years ago I was diagnosed with GAD. For those of you who don’t know, GAD is Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Upon speaking to someone, I found out my childhood memories of constant fear plays a massive part in it,” she had posted October of last year on her wall.

She continued :

“I did not have an easy childhood growing up and for people closest to me I have always opened up about that and also enduring sexual abuse as a child. I’ve always had this fear factor in life , so much so that when things were going right in my life, I was ready for bad things to happen because I always have this mental picture that whatever was going right in my life won’t last. I will worry daily about something I thought will happen, beat myself about it and cry over it.

“I will isolate myself from people who loved me sometimes and get angry at the least thing because behind closed doors, I was battling this thing that I knew existed but was too ashamed to admit or talk about. For many years, it had such a negative impact over my livelihood,” she added.

It is often said that a book should not be judged by its cover. This Ghanaian girl who lives in Barcelona, Spain, is a classic case.

source : http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/i-get-bored-dating-one-man-for-long-maame-afiba-bessa/

see what you need!!!

Re: Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long by JoseRaji(m): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2018
mimimile93:
Every girl is a prostitute.

You mean the ones related to you?
Re: Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long by kingyang: 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2018
made4naijamusic:
Little or nothing is known about a certain girl named Maame Afiba Bessa, who says she’s an aspiring cardiologist and a humanitarian until she tweeted a daring summation on her wall concerning relationship. As soon as her tweet came up, torrents of comments began to flood in with varying reactions and most were not so friendly.

“The way I get bored dating one man for long. I really can’t even see myself getting with a man who doesn’t keep me intrigued and makes me laugh till I cry. That’s how soon the way you breathe will even start pissing me off,” she had tweeted.

Most, in a fit of anger, said she would never get married. Others called her grim names not fit for publication. However, Potpourri decided to dig into her background and found out that she has a medical condition that may be interfering with her show of affection, love and trust.

“A couple of years ago I was diagnosed with GAD. For those of you who don’t know, GAD is Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Upon speaking to someone, I found out my childhood memories of constant fear plays a massive part in it,” she had posted October of last year on her wall.

She continued :

“I did not have an easy childhood growing up and for people closest to me I have always opened up about that and also enduring sexual abuse as a child. I’ve always had this fear factor in life , so much so that when things were going right in my life, I was ready for bad things to happen because I always have this mental picture that whatever was going right in my life won’t last. I will worry daily about something I thought will happen, beat myself about it and cry over it.

“I will isolate myself from people who loved me sometimes and get angry at the least thing because behind closed doors, I was battling this thing that I knew existed but was too ashamed to admit or talk about. For many years, it had such a negative impact over my livelihood,” she added.

It is often said that a book should not be judged by its cover. This Ghanaian girl who lives in Barcelona, Spain, is a classic case.

source : http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/i-get-bored-dating-one-man-for-long-maame-afiba-bessa/

Then you must be a (Dog)
Re: Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long by dyadeleye(m): 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
MissRaine69:
She has issues of commitment and trust deep rooted in a dysfunctional childhood. Not everyone experiences this but those with borderline personality disorder struggle with making,keeping and maintaining relationships.
Her inability to sustain a relationship is self sabotaging she rejects before she is rejected as that’s how low her self worth is.

Re: Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long by papijoe1(m): 5:39am On Jul 28, 2018
Son of a true mother. I hope you follow her instructions
Donald95:
I pity your husband

My mum always tell me " Son, Marry from Home not street" These are the people she warned against.
Re: Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long by Sadiyaene(f): 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
mimimile93:
Every girl is a prostitute.

Who be this one now shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? / Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.