Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Does He Love Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does He Love Me (1378 Views)

How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does He Love Me by benheart(f): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2007
plsĀ  i have a girlfreind that needed help, she has been dating a guy forĀ  three year, she does everything for the guy becos the guy is a yahoo guy, is only when one maga paid dat he will have money to spend but the worst issue is that when this money come he never cares about the girl, the only thing he does for the girls is to take her to a pepersoup joint or buy her roasted fish and when she complains he will tell her that is just small money that she whould pray that there be big money that he is going to spoil her, the new development now is this, anytime his friends come back from abroad, he will dump the girl, she will never see him again till that his friend leave then he will now remember the girl, he just did it again last week and for the past two days he has been calling her but i advise her to shun his call.

pls someone should advise me on what to tell her becos she is seriously in love with this guy and has been crying for days now what will i tell her. she needs help urgently.
Re: Does He Love Me by sisimose(f): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2007
she deserve him( they deserve each other)
so she is a peppersoup and fired fish girl? no class abeg
Re: Does He Love Me by Yusufadeto(m): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2007
OH! i don't know what to say, if she did not love him because of his money, i think she should try to talk with him and ask him, whether he truly love her or not. No one can judge whether he truly love her or not for now, she just need to be brave and ask hm and beg him to be frank with her and she should be ready to take any answer that he gives.
Re: Does He Love Me by choongtin(f): 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2007
so how does this relate to you and why should he love you when u r not going out
Re: Does He Love Me by benheart(f): 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2007
choongtin,

i don't know if you are a girl or not, but please if u don't really have anything to say can u please shut your tramp and allow people that are knowledgable to say something, please i think some of you don't know the reason you sign up for this box, we really have to screen some people because they are not worthy to be among us. i dont think u even read my message, or maybe you are confused.
Re: Does He Love Me by uspry1(f): 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2007
Nope, he does not love her! Read the bible scripture: Matthew 6:24

"You cannot be the slave of two masters! You will like one more than the other or be more loyal to one than the other. You cannot serve both God and money".

In my opinion, he chooses serving money for Nigeria abroad instead of God! Period!
Re: Does He Love Me by kolapot(m): 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2007
benheart, just say the truth you are the person involved and not your friend.
you better come out of your shell and be straight forward so that we can advise
you as a fellow nairalanders.
Re: Does He Love Me by chuckdee4(m): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2007
sisimose:

she deserve him( they deserve each other)
so she is a peppersoup and fired fish girl? no class abeg

Don't be harsh now, maybe na love cover the girl eye, she should seriously think about her relationship n see where its heading, cos the dude sounds like an NFA, so she should access herself and see if the guy is really worth being around
Re: Does He Love Me by chuckdee4(m): 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2007
toyin-k:

benheart, just say the truth you are the person involved and not your friend.
you better come out of your shell and be straight forward so that we can advise
you as a fellow Nairaland users.

What difference would it make if she said she was the one directly involved? undecided, how would that influence anyone's advice towards the situation
Re: Does He Love Me by benheart(f): 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2007
toyin-k or watever u call yourself,

i dont need your advise if that is the only stupid thought in your mind, and if am the one i will say it direct, because we are all human and we learn everyday, so stop critisizing people and stop talking nonsence and if u really dont have any useful advice pls shut ur mouth.

thanks, chucks for your contribution, that was what i told her yesterday, that she should forget the guy that he does not worth the trouble, afterall am talking from experience, if you are not new in this box, u can remember i once laid a complain about my guy and i took to people's advise and now he is begging me to come back to him. so i wonder why toyin-k or wat is the name will start talking shit.
Re: Does He Love Me by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2007
Hi there!anyway i dont think that ur friend should waste her precious time with such a guy, At least,u can see the hand writing clearly,hes only using her to keep and pass time whenever he feels horney, Love with a maga guy like that guy is a Love hanging on a beam and anything could happen if u know wat i mean.
The best advice i think is for her to move on with her life and stop those fruitless tears that will not yield results, Any lady thats being treated that way should know that we dont call it love unless she wants more of the material things , lke waiting for the Big hit to eat more pepper soup and being spolit silly, Is that what she wants,a man that will spoil her silly?Dear wake up, dont put urself where u will be treaated like shit when anyone feels like.
Holla me ok let me give u more tips.Morover,i cant treat my baby that way,its unfair,really unfair cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry, Quit dear,better days are ahead 0k.
cheers.
Re: Does He Love Me by busygirl(f): 11:50pm On Mar 30, 2007
How can ur friend be dating a yahoo guy? That's irresponsibility of d highest order, She saw it coming or maybe she likes d guy 4 his money, in short, i'm not sorry 4 her. She shouldn't b 2 hard on herself, she should break d relationship nd move on wit her life. It's obvious d guy doesn't luv her.
Re: Does He Love Me by mohawkchic(f): 12:16am On Mar 31, 2007
Excuse my ignorance but wuts a yahoo guy
Re: Does He Love Me by Free(f): 1:16am On Mar 31, 2007
beats me
Re: Does He Love Me by cuteass1(f): 1:20am On Mar 31, 2007
@ xjovial
that was a good one wink

@ free: no comments from you on my post, i already know what you have in mind grin grin

@ benheart
The answer to your question is obvious, NO, he does not love her

Its a known fact that some girls for one reason or the other get attracted to guys that will treat them like carpets. Its not their fault sha, guess that's why they say love is blind, so i don't blame them, just feeling sorry for them and wishing that for one minute, just one they'll see with the eyes of the world

obviously your friend is blind to love, if not why will she (or any other girl) still be with a guy that doesn't value her at all??

There is a saying that no one is worth your tears, and those who are will not make you cry

this dude has made her cry a 1001 times, doesn't she think its time to get herself moving

Does she for any reason, think she's not worth more than the treatment she's getting??

Why would she sit back and watch a guy make mockery of her existence??

Tell your friend that a relationship is all about love, respecting each other's feelings and being selfless

in my record the guy rates 0/100 to those points, so what the hell is she doing with him??

For a whole three years she has been living the second-best life, my gosh. Whatever happened to her dignity?? shocked

What is it she gets from this guy that would make her not realize she has a prince-charming out there that will make her being so special that she'll think she's the only girl on the face of the earth

is it the money, he doesn't spend on her?, or the next-to-nothing attention she gets?, or the silence she gets when he's with people he considers more important that she is when it should be the other way round?

Sweetheart, tell your friend that the cry she cries now, should be the last and i mean the last she cries over the guy, because he's not worth a drop of it angry angry

Today is her day, to stand her grounds, claim her right as the "african queen" that she is, and settle for nothing less than the best. It is not a bad thing she's experienced this, it will help her make a better decision in future; experience they say is the best teacher

She has wasted 3 good years on a guy that cares less if she's heart-broken or not, how long more does she plan on being his door mat. Lucky people in life get second chances, some third. This guy has gotten a 100 and yet she doesn't think its time for her to make hay while the sun shines

This is her chance, because he has hurt her one time too much, if she does stay with him to the point of getting married, let her not say i didn't warn her, but her kids will never forgive her wink
Re: Does He Love Me by busygirl(f): 1:20am On Mar 31, 2007
Dear mohawkchic--a yahoo guy is an internet "419"
Re: Does He Love Me by Free(f): 1:31am On Mar 31, 2007
cute-ass

hmmm do Ur thing gurl
Re: Does He Love Me by cuteass1(f): 1:37am On Mar 31, 2007
Free:

cute-ass

hmmm do your thing girl

thanks for the support sweetie, you're making a good backstage-worker already wink
love ya kiss
Re: Does He Love Me by Free(f): 1:40am On Mar 31, 2007
gurl dnt get ahead of ursef grin grin
Re: Does He Love Me by cuteass1(f): 2:00am On Mar 31, 2007
Free:

girl dnt get ahead of ursef grin grin

not at all, i'm right behind you kiss grin grin
Re: Does He Love Me by Free(f): 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2007
hahaha

dnt get lost grin grin
Re: Does He Love Me by cuteass1(f): 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2007
Free:

Haha

dnt get lost grin grin

i'll try not to grin grin
Re: Does He Love Me by Free(f): 1:04am On Apr 01, 2007
hahaha

thats da talkin spirit grin grin cheesy
Re: Does He Love Me by mohawkchic(f): 5:51am On Apr 06, 2007
busygirl:

Dear mohawkchic--a yahoo guy is an internet "419"

Thanks busygirl grin
Re: Does He Love Me by adeboo(f): 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2007
But what kinda advive do you want from us?

The story itself is self explanatory - tell the girl to come and read the story on the screen to really see how dumb she is.

Ma goodness what a waste of everything - for the first time in ma life since i was conceived in the womb - AM SPEECHLESS lipsrsealed

Not for anything but cause of the anger thats boiling within ma blood.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Take Him Outta My Life: Hes Cheating On Me! / Study: Women Prefer 'bulldog-faced' Men / Petition To Bring NubianQ Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.