Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' (69343 Views)

My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka / Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by koboko69: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
Olulinks:
You guys gat nothing going on for you at all. You didn't ask OP to show you the audio or the link to the supposed audio. All you're yelling is a fake prophet.

I am surprises at the way mods push every garbage to front page. Especially when it is from all this useless "helm" trezzy,national,news, and the other alternates.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by OShepherd: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
Oh my GOD! Who did these to the Christendom! Oh LORD! It's time d Angels blow the trumpet b4 d elected ones derail !!!
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by cascarino(m): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
Mbaka Okpa afo ya! You can say anything in exchange for brown envelope.

It's not today I know you, you can only deceive the gullible ones amongst us, Nigerians, because most of us have actually come to realize the type of priest you're. Especially we resident in the East. Biko Gelepu!
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Why worry us with your evil wish after foisting this disaster on us.

Go and tell him inside Aso , stop overheating the polity with noise. Abi you see Buharry written in the scriptures?

You this girl or woman, you get bad mouth sha. I beg no carry this into your marriage ooo, because, your husband fit vex one day ooo!
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by madridguy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
6.He also said that PDP want to come back after 16yrs of misrule.He told them to bury their head in shame,kneel down and beg Nigerians. They have no reasons to come back.
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Melkcham: 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
I love this man called Fr Mbaka. The gullible People will attack him. But they don’t know that prophetic ministry is dynamic. Ah yeh yeh oo�
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by osazeeblue01: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
This Mbaka again.
OK O
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by lastmaster(m): 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
zoba88:
I am currently listening to Rev. Mbaka's live message today titled 'disaster is cominh'.Here are some excerpts from the message.....

1.President Buhari,a former coup plotter has no reason not to stop the ongoing killings in the country.He has no reason to not have identified the killers.

2.According to him,had it been that it was Imams that were killed in Benue or Plateau,he would have attended the burials.He has no reason not to have attended the burials of those killed in Benue.Supernatural disaster is coming.Angels are already warming up.Nigerians should not worry.One day there will be vacancy from Abuja.The jet will park and nobody will use it unless they repent.

3.He said that Buhari has declared 2019 presidential ambition as if he knows what will happen between now and Christmas.He said he is just a microphone,speaking as directed by God.Anybody who plans to attack him because of his message will fail.

4. He also said that when Buhari was ill,he spent months in abroad.When his son had accident,he travelled outside.But when a mere Nigerian is ill,he gets treatment from our poorly equipped hospitals.The senators who would have intervened were silent because they need favour from Buhari.

4. He said when the disaster comes,President Buhari will cry.According to him,Buhari is like an egg.The sheep are crying while the shepherd is doing nothing.A shepherd is meant to empathic

5. He urged all the people closer to Buhari and senators to pass the information to them.

6.He also said that PDP want to come back after 16yrs of misrule.He told them to bury their head in shame,kneel down and beg Nigerians. They have no reasons to come back.

7. He also said that the amount of looting ongoing in Buhari's administration as revealed spiritually is too much.

These are the few I could remember

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/07/father-mbaka-attacks-buhari-is.html
shut up op, he brought this disaster to us
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by tit(f): 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
sango will tear this useless mbaka into hundred parts
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by redsun(m): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
What is a hardworking(with barest common sense) layman's impression of buhari in nigeria?I know he has filled almost all the strategic positions in nigeria with his people,but whether they are making any difference for good or making things worse is what i don't know.I also know he has made it a little difficult for public servants and politicians to steal with impunity,but whether the monies they are saving from those checks and balances are making any positive difference in public spending and services or just enriching the current gang in charge?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by ipobarethieves: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed angry sad sad
SheikhMuniru:
THIS STUPID PASTOR THAT TOLD US IN 2015 THAT BUHARI IS THE GOD CHOSEN, NOW WAGING WAR AGAINST BUBU... I HATE XTIANITY AND THEIR PASTORS
undecided
SheikhMuniru:
THIS STUPID PASTOR THAT TOLD US IN 2015 THAT BUHARI IS THE GOD CHOSEN, NOW WAGING WAR AGAINST BUBU... I HATE XTIANITY AND THEIR PASTORS
E sweet u for mouth to kal a Pastor stupid.If a xtian call ur Alfa/imam jihadust/terrorist now, u'll get angry, strap bomb go blow/destruction up/down.Muzlim bi world problem. Imagine world without muzlins

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Almunjid(m): 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
The way some Nigerians carry religion for head... Very soon heart attack go dey kill them.
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by emmie14: 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
Emmytrill:
Keep shut if you don't have anything tangible to say. Didn't God genuinely choose Saul as king over Isreal? Didn't God also move against him when he deviated from his path? Most people had high hope Buhari will do well. But as he has failed, his office, let another take!!!

That was in Israeli community and traditions of old. Such can't happen with Israel of today under Natheyahu as prime minister? I am a christian and catholic more than you. Listen Mbaka lied or gave a false prophecy. Is Mbaka God? There shouldn't be comparison. God have reasons for everything. Maybe God disillusioned Saul for the enthronement of David.
However we are in modern times tradition of Africa and Nigeria not middle east.
You would have scored points if you directed the shot-up to false prophet Mbaka. He condemned Jonathan for Buhari. Jonathan and Buhari who is better? Goat.
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Philinho(m): 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
he better tell that angel to come fast OK. . Mbaka put us in this in d first place
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
FATHER MBAKA IS THE DEFINITION OF CONFUSION, A PAGAN PRIEST IN CHRISTIAN GARMENT.
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Hakeem12(m): 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
lol, Angels are warming up? They need drinks to do that or something? The BS people say in the name of religion.
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by ipobarethieves: 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
angry grin grin sad angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed angry sad
ChidiAlaigbo:

He is mad, flat.head pastor
embarassed
ChidiAlaigbo:

He is mad, flat.head pastor
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by degamemaster(m): 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
kurupt1:
People seem not to know Father mbaka that much.Well, you can ask former governor chimaroke how his career ended.The thing is that Mbaka is not looking for favour from anyone and he is a mouthpiece of God.Any prophesy he utters never has any political motive behind it. But what do people even know

I concur.
I still like and respect him so much even though he talks about political issues.
I think people should learn to differentiate between political statements and open truth.
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Hotzone(m): 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
Today, head pasta just confirmed my man a pasta in their chech
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by sharubutu(m): 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
emmie14:
Mbaka is a professional talkative. He have passion in contradictions. The same Buhari you advertised 3years ago as messiah, the same man you are condemning. Speaking from both sides of the mouth.

There's no contradiction here. Even Lucifer was appointed as one of the angels in heaven by God But when he misbehaved, he was shown the way out.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by kapelvej: 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
fool
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by oilofgladness1(m): 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
Father my problem with u is DT u are either hot or cold,here or there I cannot trust u with my conscience because u lead us to bubu n now we are suffering but I know my God is not a God of confusion so please stay out of politics and face ur faithfuls while I wait on my God to deliver my great country from psychopaths Ang begot who has render this country to stand still.
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Adolinks: 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
I was there life. Mbaka said he spoke as the spirit directed him then. He said God can put one in power but can't be responsible if they person misuse it. He gave some instances as follows :1. God gave a wife to a man and won't be responsible if the man maltreats the woman. 2: He also said that Jesus choosed Judas who also betrayed him. Etc

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by FBIL: 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
(1) Jonathan was too weak to be a president. Little wonder the Niger Delta Oil belongs to non-Niger-Deltans.
(2) Buhari has no business with governance because he doesn't even know which is which.
(3) Obasanjo is too selfish such that if things don't go his way he destroys it.
(4) Nigeria needs to allow Igbos direct its destiny or she will never prosper.
(5) Mbaka is suffering from spiritual confusion. That God that revealed to you that Buhari would be president couldn't be the same God who had numbed Buhari's feelings while Nigerians are killed every day. Can God be that wicked? I don't believe mbaka again.
(6) Nigeria will be more united and progressive if Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Danjuma, Babangida, Kwankwaso and Oshiomohle steer clear of leadership.
(7) I am a Prophet of low key, no noise but my flock is superb and my connection to High Heavens has full network. Don't look for me, I do not need your money. As I'd said, my flock is superb.
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Chidonc(m): 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
kurupt1:
People seem not to know Father mbaka that much.Well, you can ask former governor chimaroke how his career ended.The thing is that Mbaka is not looking for favour from anyone and he is a mouthpiece of God.Any prophesy he utters never has any political motive behind it. But what do people even know
Lil, how did it ended with chimarooke if I may ask? we both know the story, mbaka only soiled his name. mbaka should leave politics and stop claiming voice of God.
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by ipobarethieves: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
cheesy wink smiley wink cheesy smiley wink kiss lipsrsealed cool sad embarassed grin grin grin
APOSTLECHUMA:
FATHER MBAKA IS THE DEFINITION OF CONFUSION, A PAGAN PRIEST IN CHRISTIAN GARMENT.
undecided
APOSTLECHUMA:
ur own nor bi pagan, but nah to distribute envelope every sunday/scam the gullible, gyrate, shake like epilepsy patient.God dey watch us all.There's book of life/record sha
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Obinna252: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
End time pastors
Meanwhile Golf 3 for sale in Lagos, 450k 08080807449
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by valx2: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
malificent:
A lot of people have lost faith and trust in Mbaka. Buhari was his undoing.
Ayam one of them.
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by adecz: 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2018
emmie14:
Mbaka is a professional talkative. He have passion in contradictions. The same Buhari you advertised 3years ago as messiah, the same man you are condemning. Speaking from both sides of the mouth.

David was chosen by God
& was anointed by God's prophet.

Judas was chosen by Christ himself.... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by Almunjid(m): 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2018
ipobarethieves:
angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed angry sad sad undecidedE sweet u for mouth to kal a Pastor stupid.If a xtian call ur Alfa/imam jihadust/terrorist now, u'll get angry, strap bomb go blow/destruction up/down.Muzlim bi world problem. Imagine world without muzlins
Imagine world without Christians, there would be no Pastors who exploit their congregation in the name of God and no picture of one stupid Jewish man they hang on the wall; the so called saviour.
Who can not save himself is now called Savior of the world... Una stupidity no get part two 0oo. Hahahahaha. Lol

Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by emmie14: 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
sharubutu:

There's no contradiction here. Even Lucifer was appointed as one of the angels in heaven by God But when he misbehaved, he was shown the way out.
Who is Lucifer? We are worried about our situation cause by the present administration. Fuel is #145 . 1usd= #365. Unemployment increased. Just mention it and Fr. Mbaka labelled him messiah sent by God to rescue Nigeria from Jonathan.
Re: Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' by billyG(m): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
MMbaka why??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

‘Angel’ Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (Photos) / Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) / Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.