Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Am I Normal? I Enjoy Being Abused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Normal? I Enjoy Being Abused (2263 Views)

Am I Normal? I Am Catching Feelings For Olosho / Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy / *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Normal? I Enjoy Being Abused by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
I'll come to realise that i feel more contented when condemned. While growing up in a poor home with an abusive parent, i got used to the insult that 'i was good for nothing.' nothing i did pleased my dad. Probably due to the fact that he always came home frustrated and annoyed. So, i got used to those vituperations
Re: Am I Normal? I Enjoy Being Abused by Cloud007: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
You are a sicko... cheesy
Re: Am I Normal? I Enjoy Being Abused by Iamgrey5(m): 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
You are not normal

if your story is really true, then your parents have messed with your self-esteem Mr redbeans

1 Like

Re: Am I Normal? I Enjoy Being Abused by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
Now, i'm grown up, i avoid the spotlight. This is because i feel uncomfortable when i'm praised. I also don't eat or do fancy things. I feel unqualified for it. This explains why i eat in local eatries. It will sound crazy if i tell you that despite the knowledge i've acquired in school, i'm hardly found in formal settings. I feel more comfortable hanging out with street boys seen as low lives. Who else feels this way?
Re: Am I Normal? I Enjoy Being Abused by sleekyjay(m): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
this one is strong
Re: Am I Normal? I Enjoy Being Abused by DrXavierCage(m): 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
���
Re: Am I Normal? I Enjoy Being Abused by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Living dead!!!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Am I Normal? I Enjoy Being Abused by mimimile93: 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
You are very much normal
Re: Am I Normal? I Enjoy Being Abused by Cholls(m): 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
my brother you are not alone stay calm
Re: Am I Normal? I Enjoy Being Abused by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
Cloud007:
You are a sicko... cheesy
hmmm
Re: Am I Normal? I Enjoy Being Abused by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 23, 2018
mimimile93:
You are very much normal
Oh... Thanks
Re: Am I Normal? I Enjoy Being Abused by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
Living dead!
Re: Am I Normal? I Enjoy Being Abused by Gaspardd(m): 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
I wasnt brought up in a nice way also, both mum and dad were as hot as fire. It really fúcked me up mentally to the point of being a zombie.

But then i changed my name, read books, started going to gym, started making friends, learned skating, swimming, instruments, joined taekwondo, approaching cute chicks....my parents brought up a zombie, but then i created my own life, it was a long journey but i had to create it and before i knew it i grew from a chump to a champ. ..true story.

Sadly my sister never recovered, she just stayed in her comfort zone.

6 Likes

Re: Am I Normal? I Enjoy Being Abused by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
Gaspardd:
I wasnt brought up in a nice way also, both mum and dad were as hot as fire. It really fúcked me up mentally to the point of being a zombie.

But then i changed my name, read books, started going to gym, started making friends, learned skating, swimming, instruments, joined taekwondo, approaching cute chicks....my parents brought up a zombie, but then i created my own life, it was a long journey but i had to create it and before i knew it i grew from a chump to a champ. ..true story.

Parents really Bleep there kids mind. Especially in NAIJA. My dad castigates and is so negative. Always condemning. I hustled and made money bought my car and rented my flat and distanced my self from him till date. It's my mum I relate well to he ducked my childhood I was so timid even till now I struggle and fight it

1 Like

Re: Am I Normal? I Enjoy Being Abused by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 27, 2018
Gaspardd:

hmm... Insightful
Re: Am I Normal? I Enjoy Being Abused by Gaspardd(m): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2018
LivingDead:
hmm... Insightful

I am a fighter, imagine in old days, wen pple walk arnd shirtless with sword in hand, always battle ready at any time T, Things have changed now on the surface, but the fundamentals still remain. Fight fight fight. Not some aboriginal savages but economic woos, deamons, bìtches and societal conditionings. But large percentage of pple didnt realise that there is a war going on. Pple just stay in there comfort zone and they die a slow death.
Re: Am I Normal? I Enjoy Being Abused by Originalsly: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2018
Bro...you have low self esteem. It takes time to shake it off...if you work on it. I guess in your mind you are worthless. When people compliment you.... see it as something good in you that people admire...that you are better than the average person.... A Grade.... because people don't give compliments unless you stand out. That over time can help you build confidence in yourself...build your self esteem. Find 3 friends...not a posse...3 real friends that are of your level but know to mingle from Streets to Aso Rock...roll with them....in time you will be just fine.
Re: Am I Normal? I Enjoy Being Abused by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2018
Gaspardd:

Cool story bro. But you're still _fucked up, you are the same guy that licked a girls butt and to you it tasted like milk.
Re: Am I Normal? I Enjoy Being Abused by misoje: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2018
LET’S CREATE SUPERB VISUAL DESIGNS THAT SPEAK BOLDLY TO YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE

Your identity says a lot about you as an organization or brand. Strong brand recognition starts with engaging messaging and unique graphic representations that communicate your story to clients or audience. Whether you are developing a new brand or refreshing your existing identity, our branding professionals can deliver the brand image that is right for your organization or project

Whether the design is for print, online marketing or simply a corporate or business logo, we will create stunning, yet professional, simple and highly appealing creative concept that truly defines your brand or purpose at the MOST AFFORDABLE RATES YOU CAN EVER FIND IN THE MARKET!

GET STARTED NOW!
Re: Am I Normal? I Enjoy Being Abused by Gaspardd(m): 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

Cool story bro. But you're still _fucked up, you are the same guy that licked a girls butt and to you it tasted like milk.

Is it your lick? angry angry
Re: Am I Normal? I Enjoy Being Abused by nanakgh(m): 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
Watch some Ted Talks and start listening to some Meek Mill. Money will give you the opportunity to change the way you see yourself and how others see you.

(1) (Reply)

Female Teacher Allegedly Had Sex With 16-year-old Student In A Plane Toilet (pho / Check The Sexy School Teacher That Has Taken Over The Internet (photos) / Best Ways To Sex Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.