Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,855 members, 7,956,228 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

How Do You Want Your Enemies To Cry When They Hear Of Your Success? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Want Your Enemies To Cry When They Hear Of Your Success? (651 Views)

What Do Nigerians Think If They Hear Yelling During A Quarrel? / "From Childhood Enemies To Couple": Lady Shares Throwback Photo As She Married / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Want Your Enemies To Cry When They Hear Of Your Success? by ademasta(m): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
Just pick one, let's see your hidden plans for your wicked enemies.

1 Share

Re: How Do You Want Your Enemies To Cry When They Hear Of Your Success? by CivilianJTF(m): 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
I pick Tonto Dikeh. If you know you know
Re: How Do You Want Your Enemies To Cry When They Hear Of Your Success? by ademasta(m): 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
I pick No 14 grin
Re: How Do You Want Your Enemies To Cry When They Hear Of Your Success? by avadella(f): 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
No 1 biko... I can't shout cheesy
Re: How Do You Want Your Enemies To Cry When They Hear Of Your Success? by ademasta(m): 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
CivilianJTF:
I pick Tonto Dikeh. If you know you know
That should be No 4 wink

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Your Enemies To Cry When They Hear Of Your Success? by ademasta(m): 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
avadella:
No 1 biko... I can't shout cheesy
Chai...
Re: How Do You Want Your Enemies To Cry When They Hear Of Your Success? by Hashimyussufamao(m): 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2018
I don't want them to cry openly, I want inner cry. That kills faster.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Want Your Enemies To Cry When They Hear Of Your Success? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
their is no need crying while they can join me and celebrate there is plenty of room for everybody

(1) (Reply)

What Do Women Really Want? / Top 16 Secrets “bad Boy” Traits That Women Find Very Attractive / 4 REASONS I Love Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.