Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) (31610 Views)

Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) / Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by chariiks(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2018
TheMafiaChurch:
Before you get serious with that relationship, marriage etc. Read this book "The Manipulated Man" and others like it.
If you feel confident in your decision afterwards, your can continue...

By who
Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by salt1: 9:50am On Jul 23, 2018
gypsey:
Absolute! Rubbish! you mean if people are not born again in bondage they wouldn't last long in a marriage right?

what does born again mean? your wife is probarbly fuvking your church members behind your back but you are so born again you might not notice grin

Born again women are the same one i fuvk all the time in my flat on their way from church.

Who wants to stay married to one woman for long Anyway? when there are thousands of women to fuvk out there. Anyway Good luck in your bondage oh! sorry born again grin

Your opinion! Your choice!
Doesn't remove anything from my being happily married.

The secret of my joy: one faithful man to one faithful wife for life. Honouring my God, respecting my partner and not playing games with my emotional and physical health.

I'm not telling this man's story of pain and anguish. I won't tell it.

What you sow is what you reap. You can't be sleeping with married women and expect to have a faithful wife

4 Likes

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by dammygoody(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2018
DavidEsq:

Tnx. Wish u da best. But u just hav to follow God's standards on who an ideal mate is, in order to be able to have a secure love life.
I've been waiting to read this...Truer words cannot be spoken abeg...

1 Like

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by dammygoody(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2018
salt1:

Right here!
Married for that long and enjoying every bit of it with our lovely children.
We are born again Christians who actually believe what the Bible says about love and fidelity.
Another one again...in the mouth of two or three witnesses..
Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 23, 2018
The guys on this thread are very stupid. Very, very stupid! So all your myopic views could think of is how bad/terrible women are in relationships, but y'all failed to realise that it takes two to tango. The said woman cheated with her husband's friend, is the said man exonerated of any fault? Why sleep with your friend's wife? And why the 4ck have you all automatically become saints in the act of cheating when most of you commenting here can't deny not keeping more than four girls? Bloody hypocrites! When it happens to one of you, all women are whöres, but if the table was turned, it's in your DNA. Fools! cool
Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by bigerboy200: 10:30am On Jul 23, 2018
kimbraa:
The guys on this thread are very stupid. Very, very stupid! So all your myopic views could think of is how bad/terrible women are in relationships, but y'all failed to realise that it takes two to tango. The said woman cheated with her husband's friend, is the said man exonerated of any fault? Why sleep with your friend's wife? And why the 4ck have you all automatically become saints in the act of cheating when most of you commenting here can't deny not keeping more than four girls? Bloody hypocrites! When it happens to one of you, all women are whöres, but if the table was turned, it's in your DNA. Fools! cool
u need to chill Ma. There are bad guys and bad girls everywhere, just like there are good guys and good girls everywhere. There is no point in raising accusing fingers.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2018
kimbraa:

Big fools actually grin
Not all o, the ones in this section commenting nonsense.

They refused to see that, if na woman matter now. Them for tell us guy code and how women hate themselves. Ndi ala grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 23, 2018
Too many fair weather partners. They are interested in the "for better" and not at the "for worse".

A lady who stands by you firmly at your lowest point truly loves u.
Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2018
dingbang:
Even peter denied Jesus three times after he told Jesus he wouldn't...

Uyaincomparabl, come see, this is so emotional.. cry
Was Peter a gay to have denied jesus?
Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2018
sexdoll:

i don't know but maybe it's just the type of person i am but there's no way a girl can be cheating on me and i wouldn't know.

the signs will always be there, for sure!!!

i am a very good body language reader and i have a very good understanding of human psychology too.

and since i am not the type of person that can be easily blinded by love coupled with the fact that i don't really care if a girl wants to stay with me or not, i tell you there's no way a girl can cheat on me.

whenever i hear that some girl was cheating on some nigga and the nigga never knew, i am just like "nigga, why you so daft?!"
"Don't you know she has just cheated on you while you were typing this attribute to yourself".
Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 23, 2018
salt1:

Your opinion! Your choice!
Doesn't remove anything from my being happily married.

The secret of my joy: one faithful man to one faithful wife for life. Honouring my God, respecting my partner and not playing games with my emotional and physical health.

I'm not telling this man's story of pain and anguish. I won't tell it.

What you sow is what you reap. You can't be sleeping with married women and expect to have a faithful wife
yea! keep telling yourself that, it's very convinience for you believing you are in a good or Godly marriage i guess. grin
Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by Holamilekan97(m): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2018
This is messed up. I pray my relationship works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
Holamilekan97:
This is messed up. I pray my relationship works.
yea! keep praying even so called born again women are Hoes grin
Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
pocohantas:

Big fools actually grin
Not all o, the ones in this section commenting nonsense.

They refused to see that, if na woman matter now. Them for tell us guy code and how women hate themselves. Ndi ala grin grin
Nauseating comments. And you see them "Liking" and "Sharing" their public show of stupidity. It's amazing how they don't fool women to get what they want.
Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by Pentools(m): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
AxceX:
I got it on PDF, it's interesting n a very long read

Mind sharing plsssss. Thanks!
Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by salt1: 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
gypsey:
yea! keep telling yourself that, it's very convinience for you believing you are in a good or Godly marriage i guess. grin

Very healthy, I tell you.
I don't have sob stories to tell. Neither do I have anything to hide from my spouse.

I forgot that this topic is in Romance section where underaged boys and girls gather to tell themselves lies that even though you sleep with just about anything, you will miraculously find an angel who will give you the faithfulness you never gave to anybody.

And when that doesn't happen, you gather again to lament how men are scum and girls aren't loyal.
Enjoy your past time!

1 Like

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
salt1:

I don't have sob stories to tell. Neither do I have anything to hide from my spouse.

I forgot that this topic is in Romance section where underaged boys and girls gather to tell themselves lies that even though you sleep with just about anything, you will miraculously find an angel who will give you the faithfulness you never gave to anybody.

And when that doesn't happen, you gather again to lament how men are scum and girls aren't loyal.
Enjoy your past time!
well...Good for you! i don't have sob stories either.

Oh!! I don't expect faithfulness and i am not looking for an Angel either. i am quite happy with the devil atleast i will know she isn't pretending to be an Angel.

Good luck! grin
Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by freedomchild: 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
amethystnnty1:
Briffault's law comes into mind here. It goes thus;

the female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.”

Briffault continues with these three corollaries to his law:

Even though a woman has accrued past benefits from her relationship with a man, this is no guarantee of her continuing the relationship with him. (Translation: What have you done for me lately?)

If a woman promises a man to continue her relationship with him in the future in exchange for a benefit received from him today, her promise becomes null and void as soon as the benefit is rendered. (“I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.“)

A man’s promise of a future benefit has limited ability to secure a continuing relationship with a woman, and his promise carries weight with her only to the extent that the woman’s wait for the benefit is short and to the extent that she trusts him to keep his promise.
Educative bro
Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by MissJoy29(f): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
salt1:

Enjoy your past time!
You nailed it so well sir. The all-ladies-are-hoes-but-men's-cheating-is-their-right gang.

They live & breathe in senselessness cool

1 Like

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
dammygoody:

I've been waiting to read this...Truer words cannot be spoken abeg...
The book: "the secret of family happiness" is very ideal in this respect and I urge u to read it.
Cc virtuedagirl, flyca
Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by Mumin247: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]Pls help guys n girls, i dont know what to do. There's this my female colleague at work. I like her so much. I think she likes me too. She touches me, play with me, starts conversations wit me most tym, tell me things about herself, stares and hold her gaze at me. Smiles at me. We've kissed and hug before. Then i told her how i feel. That i like her and wana date her. She didnt say anything. Then i kissed her. But then again she told me she has a bf and she hates me. But each time i decide to stay away from her she will started coming to me. She wil want to talk to me. She even calls me to keep her company. Am confused. What can i do?
Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by sweetilicious(f): 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
Olalan:
The guy seems as a very loving and caring partner who had a gold digger as a partner........to think she left him when things got bad for him despite all he clai s to have done for him is cruel.
BTW it's when challenges comes that we know those who truly care.......
Good people don't get appreciated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) / Would You Do This For Your Woman? / Guy Borrows N300k From Different People To Take Girlfriend Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.