Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) (31605 Views)

Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) / Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 23, 2018
Love is a beautiful thing... but their relationship started on a 'captain save a hoe', and manipulation footing. It should've started on friendship, trust and understanding. She obviously didn't trust or understand him when she had sex with him and with our culture about sex being 'bad' she guilt tripped him into a relationship. The whole thing was bleeped up. I don't know why guys rush sex because in taking your time, you get to actually make a choice instead of everything 'happening' to you; from the sex to the baby, 'happens' to you and your swept away...

Make life changing choices with your eyes wide open. Sex can be enjoyed, it doesn't have to lead to kids and marriage, because once you make that mess; it's impossible to clean up.

5 Likes

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by geezyk(m): 7:26am On Jul 23, 2018
isybeke:
Once an olosho is always an olosho, u can't change a person no matter how hard u try,,,,nothing can make the nose of a dog to become white, sorry bro u fell for d wrong woman......moving on with ur life is better cos she's not worth all d pain nd heartbreak
She was the right woman at the time he met her and when the going was smooth, but she became the wrong woman soon after, when she couldn't get what attracted her to him in the first place...

A woman kills faster anyday.
Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by AxceX(m): 7:27am On Jul 23, 2018
dairykidd:

Third time i'm hearing about this book... Just downloaded it tho, a 64 page book by Esther Vilar. I go start am later smiley
I got it on PDF, it's interesting n a very long read

1 Like

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by salt1: 7:29am On Jul 23, 2018
flyca:
Is any man or woman on this thread who has being in a relationship with his/her spouse for at least 10 years and still has that inner peace that your partner has being faithful to you and only you?

Please help me, tell me about it. Give me hope.
Modern-day relationship scares me cry

Right here!
Married for that long and enjoying every bit of it with our lovely children.
We are born again Christians who actually believe what the Bible says about love and fidelity.

6 Likes

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by kenex4ever(m): 7:36am On Jul 23, 2018
sexdoll:
i don't understand why some niggaz here are trying to make it seem as if women in general are terrible.

i don't believe that _shit.

people are bad but that is on the individualistic level.

it doesn't go any further than that.

if you are dealing with a bad person, you will know.

if you are dealing with a nice person, you will also know.

so please, enough of all these stereotypical thinking that being terrible is gender based because it's not!
it's not easy to know, most girls are snakes.

I was lucky to know about my cheating gf after 4years but not every one can be lucky enough to know.

A girl will b cheating on you and be making you feel guilty like you are the bad person

4 Likes

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by frozen70(f): 7:36am On Jul 23, 2018
Priscy01:
A South African man identified as Glen_motete on twitter has taken to his Twitter timeline to narrate how his girlfriend who he promised not to leave cheated in him.

Read his heartbreaking story below;
"Years ago, I had sex with this Girl and after we got done, she closed her eyes and when she opened Them, They were Filled With Tears��..

I asked her "what was wrong"

she said "you gonna leave me after this"�

After her doubting question. I answered with a shaking tired broken voice nd I was like "Bbe in u I saw love and future. If I dump you after 2 second of pleasure wht will be my benefit? I dn't do hit nd run, i care abt my life like I care about you". I love u nd I'm here 2 stay.

.allow yourself to love and to be loved, don't let your past paralyze you and prevent you from finding happiness, yes it hurts but baby allow yourself to heal. I'm her forever. That was my answer to her. She was beautify but u can tell from her speech that she's been hurt b4

She's been hurt so many times before by the people that claimed to "love " her. so it was hard for her to trust people. even when she gets in a relationship she becomes paranoid and insecure.

To all the gentlemen out there who keep treating their girl/wife right, you deserve an appreciation post. Keep making your woman happy and show everyone that good guys still exist in this day and age....

We happily dated for 4.6 years and Lord God blessed us with a baby girl. We even got engaged. 45.000 lobola was even pains to her family. We even bought a house in Soweto GP (South africa). She never thought she will ever feel loved like I did gave her love.

But ����

After all this years sacrificing my soul to her. Moulding her into a normal women. Giving her my all. Choosing her over everything. She choose attractions of this world. I thought love is all that she needed but I was wrong. She's not what i thought she was..!!

Is it coz of accident or coz I lost my job after brutal accident I'm still curious to conclude... Coz I don't know what was an influence behind her action... She was never there for me since I been hospitalized in FS. Not even a single day. But she said she loves me? �

How can you say you love some1 then choose not to be supportive? �

I was discharged after 2 months. She never had any idea that I was coming home. Maybe she thought I'm dead or she wanted me do die? When I arrive home I was happy and in Harry to meet my wife to be but only to

Find her in bed with my Friend. Happy and laughing like thing is happening in her life.

She lied �
She cheated me �
She deceived me �

I was in pain I didn't have energy to fight them. I took my baby (who she was sleeping in her room) and few clothes and then go.. She wanted to talk and explain but I was in pain, I didn't wait.

I was hurt. Emotionally and physically. I wanted to go back after few days of that scenario. But my pride didn't allow me to do so. I had no one to talk to at that time. She got no parents, few of those who negotiated the lobola left and they where far to be reached.

Honestly It takes time to move on. It takes time to completely heal again and it takes time to learn how to be happy without the person i thought i couldn't live without.�

As days pass by, i start to slowly let go of all the feelings, emotions, the memories nd everything that happened between me nd this person. She came to my house two weeks later not to explain but to tell me it was over between US.

I never answered her. I gave her everything, including her education, my child, house and car. Few months later I lost my job... And she was also pregnant with my friend's child.���

Life will humble you. I let it go. As painful as it was, i just had to let it go my friend, I can't live sad all the time. Its better to deal with the Heartbreaks than to always go to bed with teary eyes. Love is cruel sometimes but when you fall for
wrong people. I loved her �"

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/south-african-man-shares-his-heartbreaking-story-on-twitter-photos.html

Well it has already happened and its a pity that what you tried to protect refuse to be protected.

The most important thing to you now it to get healed and start life afresh.

She has gone for good and she Will combe back but that's when you have to do to her what she did to you.

She has issues with her self, she has security issues with her self.
She doesn't really know what she wants in life.

This sane guy she elope with will definitely leave her after child birth and at the end of the day she will have kids for different fathers and she will be left to cater for those kids alone by herself because that's what she wishes for herself.

Once you recover and move on with your life and get a woman that will be with you.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by Adakintroy: 7:37am On Jul 23, 2018
Chicagoesontop:
It's Sad tho, but i stopped trusting women since i was in a hotel room one day, a girl with her boo who sent her to get a bottle water saw me at the hotel bar, fell for me, followed me to my own room and was still telling her boyfriend on the phone that she loves him and she will soon be with him, while i was lashing her on my bed... The only woman i have promised myself to trust will be my wife, and why i will trust her and close my eyes and ears is because i will not like my marriage to fail ... Many men are passing through so many shits from their spouses and there is practically nothing they can do about it ..SOME WOMEN ARE BAD ... Take heart brother your future still looks bright !!

Worry about yourself and stand up straight like a man. You could easily have resit that temptation and advise her against cheating. It takes two to cheat.

But you said you went on to sleep with her. Thereby disrespecting yourself. It was not her who dis her man, it was you who ought to have known better.

Let's learn to be responsible one individual at a time.

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 23, 2018
Love you say? who da hell falls in love nowadays? were women are all over and every were running around half nakid, on TV, in the streets, in schools, at home and in night clubs. women have become so cheap and uncaring, nowadays the definition of love has changed. No time energy or heart for love nowadays, Nowadays women are happy been called baby mamas and slay queens. so love has long Gone!! if you are looking for love these days? be sure to be Disappointed.

I for one have never loved anyone but Myself. grin grin I Meet a woman i fuvk her and move to the next one Simple!! Women have become materialistic. and men are not innocent either. getting women pregnant and dumping them for another woman. not caring what happens to her and the baby.

Some men beat and assault their women. so women are hating on men thesedays, the so called Feminism isn't helping either.

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by mimimile93: 7:39am On Jul 23, 2018
post=69621086:

This is seriously serious!
But this gal you talked about MUST be an olosho on the street that the other guy just brought to the hotel (pay as you go kinda gal).
But.....what do we know!

every girl is a wh.o.re

trust a lady at ur own saga

none of these women born from the 80s are good.

They are writtnoff.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by sexdoll: 7:43am On Jul 23, 2018
kenex4ever:
it's not easy to know, most girls are snakes.

I was lucky to know about my cheating gf after 4years but not every one can be lucky enough to know.

A girl will b cheating on you and be making you feel guilty like you are the bad person

i don't know but maybe it's just the type of person i am but there's no way a girl can be cheating on me and i wouldn't know.

the signs will always be there, for sure!!!

i am a very good body language reader and i have a very good understanding of human psychology too.

and since i am not the type of person that can be easily blinded by love coupled with the fact that i don't really care if a girl wants to stay with me or not, i tell you there's no way a girl can cheat on me.

whenever i hear that some girl was cheating on some nigga and the nigga never knew, i am just like "nigga, why you so daft?!"

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by mimimile93: 7:44am On Jul 23, 2018
gypsey:
Love you say? who da hell falls in love nowadays? were women are all over and every were running around half nakid, on TV, in the streets, in schools, at home and in night clubs. women have become so cheap and uncaring, nowadays the definition of love has changed. No time energy or heart for love nowadays, Nowadays women are happy been called baby mamas and slay queens. so love has long Gone!! if you are looking for love these days? be sure to be Disappointed.

I for one have never loved anyone but Myself. grin grin I Meet a woman i fuvk her and move to the next one Simple!! Women have become materialistic. and men are not innocent either. getting women pregnant and dumping them for another woman.

no lady loves these days.

They are all about what they can steal from a man.

Any man saying his lady loves him really needs a bed space at yabaleft.

Our ladies are the cheapest comodities in the market of life.

Married ones are not excluded.

FVCK THEM ONCE I FVCK THEM.
LUST THEM NEVER LOVE THEM.

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 23, 2018
mimimile93:

no lady loves these days.

They are all about what they can steal from a man.

Any man saying his lady loves him really needs a bed space at yabaleft.

Our ladies are the cheapest comodities in the market of life.

Married ones are not excluded.

FVCK THEM ONCE I FVCK THEM.
LUST THEM NEVER LOVE THEM.
Gbamm!! The so called feminism isn't helping either.
Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by keniwonder(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2018
True talk dear
isybeke:
Once an olosho is always an olosho, u can't change a person no matter how hard u try,,,,nothing can make the nose of a dog to become white, sorry bro u fell for d wrong woman......moving on with ur life is better cos she's not worth all d pain nd heartbreak
Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by sexdoll: 7:49am On Jul 23, 2018
BestDude:

90 % of women are manipulative...dey Dia dey deceive yourself.

If a woman no love you, are just deceiving yourself.

alright, i hear you.

but 99.99 % of guys out there want ONLY SEX from these women, am I right?

so if all you want from a girl is sex, and in most cases, you are more than ready to leave her after you must have gotten what you want, tell me, what is wrong in a woman manipulating you to give her what she wants while you trying to get what you want from her?

in economics, we call it quid pro quo. grin

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by flyca: 7:49am On Jul 23, 2018
salt1:

Right here!
We are born again Christians who actually believe what the Bible says about love and fidelity.
I'm really happy for you.

The problem is not about marrying a born-again whoever. You might get into a relationship with someone you trust so with all your heart and they still mess up. Even some born again, twice, thrice tongue-speaking brethren are still caught in many indecent acts. Pastors sef. I'm also aware of many people who do not know Christ are also doing well (although not Nigeria).

I guess it's largely about self-discipline and luck to meet someone who has a strong resolve not to mess around. Someone who understands that cheating kills both the cheat and the cheated emotionally and psychologically. Because it is until an adult decides within him/herself "NO, NEVER", only then can they be faithful. No supernatural force innit!

Once again, congratulations and maximum respect to your spouse who gives you such peace kiss

Cc: BruncleZuma DavidEsq

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by Tampa6246(m): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2018
I weep for you bruh..most of these girls are heartless.. God will help us all both men and women cos some guys can do more than her. God helps us all both guys and girls in these journey of love
Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by bigpicture001: 7:56am On Jul 23, 2018
I repeat only FOOLS fall in love!...

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by McGg: 8:05am On Jul 23, 2018
emelda86:

And what really do your evil friends want... I'm not siding the woman ooo...

Evil you say?
Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by nick50(m): 8:06am On Jul 23, 2018
Women are the most selfish and ungrateful Creatures on earth..

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 23, 2018
salt1:

Right here!
Absolute! Rubbish! you mean if people are not born again in bondage they wouldn't last long in a marriage right?

what does born again mean? your wife is probarbly fuvking your church members behind your back but you are so born again you might not notice grin

Born again women are the same one i fuvk all the time in my flat on their way from church.

Who wants to stay married to one woman for long Anyway? when there are thousands of women to fuvk out there. Anyway Good luck in your bondage oh! sorry born again marriage grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by ayusco85(m): 8:10am On Jul 23, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
THOU SHALL NOT TRY TO TURN LOW DOWN DIRTY HOES INTO HOUSEWIVES many have tried, all have failed!

Truer words have never been spoken.

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by kenex4ever(m): 8:17am On Jul 23, 2018
sexdoll:

i don't know but maybe it's just the type of person i am but there's no way a girl can be cheating on me and i wouldn't know.

the signs will always be there, for sure!!!

i am a very good body language reader and i have a very good understanding of human psychology too.

and since i am not the type of person that can be easily blinded by love coupled with the fact that i don't really care if a girl wants to stay with me or not, i tell you there's no way a girl can cheat on me.

whenever i hear that some girl was cheating on some nigga and the nigga never knew, i am just like "nigga, why you so daft?!"
don't be too sure

Women can be very deceptive, you never jam some very smart girls.

I dated a girl dat I always suspected was cheating, I hardly believed anything she says may be because she was too much into me and she loves PDA a lot but on d long run I realised she was honest after I have broken up with her.
There was this girl I trusted and loved, she was a cheat, I knew because her body language and other things changed but before it was obvious for me to know, she has already cheated for like 2yearz with different guys.

So what I'm trying to say is, not matter how smart in knowing a cheat you think you are, you can't catch her within the first six months or one year if she is very smart.

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:25am On Jul 23, 2018
kenex4ever:
don't be too sure

Women can be very deceptive, you never jam some very smart girls.

I dated a girl dat I always suspected was cheating, I hardly believed anything she says may be because she was too much into me and she loves PDA a lot but on d long run I realised she was honest after I have broken up with her.
There was this girl I trusted and loved, she was a cheat, I knew because her body language and other things changed but before it was obvious for me to know, she has already cheated for like 2yearz with different guys.

So what I'm trying to say is, not matter how smart in knowing a cheat you think you are, you can't catch her within the first six months or one year if she is very smart.

So, you had a girl who loved you and was true to you. You broke up with her out of your own insecurities, yet same you...is right here on NL, typing women are snakes.

Maybe that girl is somewhere shouting men are scum.

Wonders shall never end, NL guys don't cease to amaze me!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by UncleJudax(m): 8:31am On Jul 23, 2018
eberetos:
Trust and investigate #obasanjo

You need to pity yourself, you claiming to be Mr bad guy or Mr good bad guy. if they tell you how you have been deceived by a woman in your bad guy mood, you will feel ashamed. I tell you, sometimes when you call your girlfriend on phone, she is naked somewhere else, I mean naked without pants as another guy is sleeping with her & mocking you in his mind..Though not all girls!!

Another threat is when you want to do your wedding, just pray hard, because girls will like to sleep with their ex, friend or someone few days to their wedding day.

If you see a virgin to marry, don't waste time, marry her

Nowadays, people with bad past only cry like they have changed, but still go back to the bad past.

Nowadays, women like sex!! Before it was a man thing, but now some girls are nymphos pretending like they need love & care only.

We still have some good girls too.... If you see virgin girl, abeg marry her.
Every woman started as a Virgin. Marrying a virgin to have peace of mind is a hoax

It is like marrying a village girl because city girls have all gone wild...shey no be for city you go bring her come? grin

Build your career, marry a woman who works, love yourself...live life...when shit pops, it pops

There is no hard and fast rule to it.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:39am On Jul 23, 2018
I Don't know why the innocent, lovely men always end up with wrong women while the ugly and bad men always end up with good women

I really do feel your pain bro life is a lesson and with time definitely bounce back
Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by Bigdeeee: 8:41am On Jul 23, 2018
So many men have been ruined like this, what a shame.

If you don’t want to end up like this man, then:

Never marry a slut; once a slut, always a slut!

Never invest in a woman; building her life is not your business. If she likes let her build herself or not, it’s not your problem. Marry the woman who is built, so you don’t marry a parasite or liability. Invest in yourself, build yourself.

Never fall in love with a woman that has had too many heartbreaks, the one that says “I know you will leave me like the rest...” etc! Don’t fall for that cheap emotional blackmail to make you stick around to prove you are “different” and to get you hooked. See, guys, if those other guys dumped her ass, they dumped her sorry ass for a reason. So hit it and quit it in a hurry. You don’t owe any slut any proof that you’re different. “I KNOW YOU WILL LEAVE ME”, well “damn sure I will, good thing you can already see the future”. Prove i’m different my a$$. Smh!!!

1 Like

Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by Ficogenic(m): 8:46am On Jul 23, 2018
You Will rise again Bro.Believe
Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by starnaija: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2018
ehya don't worry joy comes in the morning embarassed pls like this page of a Nigerian female rapper [https://free.facebook.com/Cadella-104547726889476/?_rdc=1&_rdr]
Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by Chikicaka(f): 9:20am On Jul 23, 2018
very very sad tale, and if what he wrote is even 80% true he should calm down, heal and rebuild, he would find love again...trust me & when he does it would be like she never happened
Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by kenex4ever(m): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2018
pocohantas:

So, you had a girl who loved you and was true to you. You broke up with her out of your own insecurities, yet same you...is right here on NL, typing women are snakes.

Maybe that girl is somewhere shouting men are scum.

Wonders shall never end, NL guys don't cease to amaze me!! grin grin
Yea, majority are snakes, there are few good ones though. Her being honest with me was because she loved me not that she was always like dat with every guy she met. In fact, I knew her ex and I got to hear that she cheated on him that was why I didn't trust her then and she was too friendly and social for my liking.
Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by virtuedagirl(f): 9:30am On Jul 23, 2018
DavidEsq:

Tnx. Wish u da best. But u just hav to follow God's standards on who an ideal mate is, in order to be able to have a secure love life.

So True
Re: South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2018
kenex4ever:
Yea, majority are snakes, there are few good ones though. Her being honest with me was because she loved me not that she was always like dat with every guy she met. In fact, I knew her ex and I got to hear that she cheated on him that was why I didn't trust her then and she was too friendly and social for my liking.

Obviously, you are a very good man for breaking up with a good woman. Very typical male logic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy Borrows N300k From Different People To Take Girlfriend Shopping / Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? / Would You Do This For Your Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.